The Door Left Unlocked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky had finished her first drink and was getting up to get a second. Bryan quickly leaned to Wendy and told her to stop Becky, no matter what. There would be time for more drinks later, but she could not get drunk and support him. Wendy hurried over, catching Becky just as she was about to order her drink. The girls came back together and sat again on each side of him. "I'm supposed to be looking out for you," she told him. "Thank you."

Suddenly a shout went out, followed by squeals and laughs, and then a guy came into the room, got in front of the table of the honored guest and her closest friends, and he danced. Bit by bit his clothes came off until he was dancing completely naked for the women. Mom came around and shoved a 20 in her hand, shouting, "Let's get this party started right," before dropping to her knees and starting to suck the man half her age.

As that guy began his rounds, another man came in and stripped, and finally a third. Soon they were all making their rounds and they would dance for the girls, trying to induce them to have a lick or suck, moving on if the offer was refused or if the girl was finished. As long as they were at other tables, Bryan could breathe. He looked at Wendy and Becky and noticed they were smiling and clapping with the crowd.

One woman pulled down her panties and ground herself against a guy's cock, another pulled off her top, revealing no bra, and rubbed the wet cock between her breasts. He saw mom get up and suck a short white guy, then stand and point to their table. This was going to be the moment of truth. He grabbed the girls' hands and squeezed, getting their full attention immediately. They looked and saw he was still smiling, a nice, cordial smile. Nothing more.

The guy came dancing over and Becky put out her hand, coaxing the guy to come to her. She turned her head to look at Bryan as she began licking, then sliding her open mouth along the side and finally taking the head into her mouth. Some girls had gathered around the visitors and were encouraging Becky. She slid farther, backed up, then farther, backed up, then slid the entire length into her mouth and held it, extending her tongue to lick at his balls. The girls who could see it went wild, throwing money at the guy.

She pushed him off and he started moving to Bryan, but Wendy reached over and took him next. She flicked her tongue at him in a way that made Bryan uncomfortable and jealous. Then she also, in stages, took the cock all the way into her mouth. The dancer gave a, "Wow," over something unseen in the warm mouth. And then it was time. He felt Becky's cheek on his, then Wendy was leaning over and her cheek touched him. Her hand grabbed the base of the cock and pulled it from her mouth, letting it come free with a slurping pop.

The thought went quickly through Bryan's head that if he didn't like it, he could put on a show, or be honest with himself and the girls, but it was a matter of how honest. He stared at the cock head, just a couple of inches from his mouth, his girlfriend's finger and thumb wrapped around the base as it had been around his cock just last week. He opened his mouth a little and could hear the girls around him screaming. He quickly looked to the side and saw honored former maid and her mother watching with a gleam in their eyes. Well, the test was to see how he felt about it. He put out his tongue and let Wendy guide the cock onto it, then farther as he opened his mouth. Girls were yelling for her to stroke it, but somehow she kept her composure.

Becky was at his ear. "Close your lips a little, so you can feel it as it slides in." He followed her instructions and felt the head spread his lips, then as it slid in, he felt more cock on his tongue and felt his upper lip drop down behind the head. Screams of shove his head, stroke it, push it all the way were all around him, and he made his decision. Rather, his decisions. Becky's voice was there again. "Don't go deeper than you can go, at least not until you understand your gag reflex." He'd watched enough porn to see the deep throat action. He had been putting his fingers into his throat after looking up how to suppress a gag reflex. He felt the cock hit the back of his mouth and grabbed Wendy's wrist. Then he surprised them all.

Bryan pulled his lips back to just below the head and started forward again as he pulled on Wendy's wrist. As the cock disappeared into his mouth the girls screamed louder. He closed his eyes, because he couldn't watch, and stopped when his nose hit the stubble from the dancer's shaved pubic hair. He focused and moved his tongue, then as he felt the gag building, he pulled off and let the spit run down onto his chin.

Now the girls were screaming for him to do it again. There was no chance to share his thoughts with Becky or Wendy. He took the head again and sucked on it, exaggerating the actions. At the same time he moved his hand on Wendy's wrist in a way that told her to stroke the base of the cock. He could feel the blood pulsing in the shaft, feel it harder now than when he started, but he was a guy and he knew certain things. The stroking at the base looked good, but didn't arouse much, there would be a further firming before any cum, and the guy was moving from person to person, so he wasn't at his peak arousal and there was a little time for a show.

Bryan opened his mouth and started rubbing the glans with his tongue as Wendy stroked. His right hand found Becky's and he convinced her to put her hand behind his head. Very subtly, he nodded when he saw she was looking and as Wendy pushed the cock in his sister pushed his head down on it. He had to back up a little this time, then squeezed Becky's leg and she pushed again. That was when he tasted the precum, a taste he had hoped to anticipate and avoid. He slid his mouth back a little at a time, finally letting it slip from his lips with a rope of sticky precum dangling from cock tip to his lips. He was done, but hadn't figured out how to safely end it.

Wendy came to his rescue, letting go of the cock and turning his head for a kiss. She licked the precum from him and then began bathing his face in licks. The cock was bobbing now, nearly ready to climax as her finger slid up and continued stroking. The girls around them were all in a wild state of madness, demanding a finish. Wendy moved to his ear and said, "I'm sorry," then moved the cock her way and put her sweet lips over the head, open mouth showing her tongue teasing the glans as all her fingers now stroked the cock. Bryan watched as the cock erupted, spraying into her open mouth, which she immediately closed. She took the entire load for him, despite some of the girls being upset that they didn't get to see the sissy eat cum.

They didn't anticipate the craftiness of Wendy. She waited until the cock was done pumping, gave a final suck and quickly swallowed as she sucked before releasing the cock and grabbing Bryan's head with both hands, pressing her lips to his and using her tongue and lips to guide his mouth open. She hoped that by blending the sucking with her swallowing, most of the girls would think she did a cum swap with him and they would leave the little group alone.

He caught on, despite the taste in her mouth, and as she finally broke the kiss he followed her with his tongue. That part at least was fun, and he laughed an honest laugh as he kept getting his tongue into her mouth.

The dancer was off to dance for another table, the girls who had been so excited were now calling him a true cock sucking sissy and mom came up to tell Wendy she was disappointed the faggot didn't get his face covered. The divorcée told them it was a great show.

Half an hour later, with Dori's help, they slipped out and walked through the front end of the club. Dori said it was a shame they would miss mom holding down her daughter while the guy fucked her front and back, but she understood why they were leaving. She got them to stop and hugged Bryan, telling him he was very brave and she respected him more than before, despite what a lot of the other girls were calling him.

"Hey, Becky, I'd like to get together again soon. You too Wendy, though you might be distracted."

"Yeah," answered Becky. "It would be good to get together again."

Once they were out the door and half a block down the street her turned and grabbed a girl in each arm, pulling them in for a hug. "You guys were amazing, helping, being there, and you picked up on my cues." He turned to Wendy. "You were especially amazing and I love you so much for sacrificing yourself for me."

She looked away for a moment. "Bryan, I need to be honest. I loved having the cum shoot into my mouth and swallowing it. It felt amazing. The thing is, I made up my mind a few days ago I only wanted it to be yours. I feel like I cheated."

"If you cheated, then that makes me a cuckold, but I don't feel like one. I decided I was going to give them a show. I could do that. I didn't like it, but it was like standing outside without an umbrella. Not what I wanted, but not impossible to live with. I just didn't want him cumming in my mouth. I figured that out as I was, I mean, he was, you know."

Becky saved him this time. "Yeah, we know, and thanks for watching my drinks. If I had put down every glass I wanted I would have been responding to the crowd instead of to you. I'm surprised, a little shocked, and very proud of you."

He smiled. Wendy was nodding. He looked at the girls and said, "Great, now can we get home so I can get some brandy and wash this taste out of my mouth?"

They laughed and got to the car, driving home in silence, each with their own thoughts of the night.

=======

Chapter 6

Wednesday afternoon they got a text from their parents that the cruise had been wonderful and they would be home around 7 on Thursday. They would eat on the way home. Armed with the knowledge of time, Becky and Bryan made their plans.

All morning, Becky had been telling Bryan how amazed she was that he had actually not only tasted a cock, but put on a show for the screaming girls. He told her he knew as he looked at the thing in front of his face that he didn't care for cock, that he was no sissy, but he knew he could give the girls a show and they would be happy with minimal sacrifice from him IF she and Wendy followed his cues, which they had done.

"Wendy feels she cheated on me," he told Becky. "That's a heavy load. I mean, she sacrificed that for me."

Becky looked at him over her coffee cup. "You're not mad at her for sucking that cock. I mean, more than just to show we would do it?"

He looked at her. "Ok, that whole commitment thing is on another level I'm still struggling with. She threw herself into the lion's cage for me. That is so, I can't even describe it. Yet it makes no sense to say I love her more because she sucked that cock."

"You're right, it makes .. what did you say?"

Bryan looked at her. "After last night, I could say I love both of you like that, but, you know, she figured it out before I did and, sorry sister, we ain't it."

Becky was silent for a minute. "I need something stronger than coffee. Bryan, are you listening to yourself?"

"Yeah, and I have a plan for that too, but it's going to be messy. Becky, you've gone from bitch sister to one of my most cherished friends in 2 weeks and I don't even know how you did it. I love you like the sister you were supposed to be, and I'll go out on a limb. That Cory guy? You'd better talk real careful with him. I know we only met him a few days ago, but I feel, well, takes one to know one? Anyway, when he comes over after lunch I'll be around for a half hour or so to talk about last night, then you're on your own. You gonna be ok?"

She looked at him with a bit of fear showing. "Never. Can't you be around, somewhere?"

He went over to her and held her. "Becky, step-sister sister. He's your guy. I know it in my gut. He didn't want to talk to US at the restaurant, he wanted YOU."

She wouldn't let go. "Boy gut or girl gut? Bryan, I'm scared."

"I've played this over and over in my head. You are perfect for him, and he's perfect for you. It just has to be right. And if it isn't, you can spank me 100 times."

She grinned. "Ok, you just made it worth trying."

Cory came over, arriving around 1. Bryan stayed for about a half hour while he and Becky explained how he had handled the night before. Cory seemed impressed that Bryan had done so well, and honestly, Bryan was a little surprised himself. He found he had a self discipline he didn't know he had, and he was willing to go to his limits for his friends, as they were for him.

Then he got up and left. He looked back at Becky and Cory gazing at each other uncomfortably, but he knew in his gut. An hour later he looked out and they were next to each other. At 5 he rolled out the grill.

"Sorry for the interruption, but it's time for me to start our dinner. I guess you two found something to talk about."

Becky was gushing. "Oh my god, we found so much stuff. And I told him about my problem with sex and alcohol and how you noticed it and stopped me the other night. He said he understood."

Bryan set the grill and turned to face his sister and Cory. "Hey, Cory, our parents are coming home in two days. Has she invited you over yet? I'm inviting Wendy. I think it would be great if we greeted them together."

Cory sat up and looked at him, then at Becky. "Did you just invite me to a family reunion of sorts?" He stared at Becky, she was looking at Bryan.

Bryan looked him in the eyes. "I put only one condition on the invitation. I'm going to be in a dress, and risk freaking my mother out beyond belief. You have to wear a dress as well."

He avoided Becky's stare. His mind was racing. This was pushing it, he knew. He was telling Becky's date to wear a dress, to be vulnerable, but he was counting on Becky and Wendy if there were problems. This had been spinning in his mind and he wasn't sure his mother would have a problem. Her dad, and his reputation, were the wild cards.

After a silent pause, Cory spoke again. "Ok, she's accepted you, and that's who you are. You managed to get the girls screaming and not swallow cum, which I couldn't do. And you think your parents will accept me like that?"

Ah, that was the catch. Bryan thought a moment. "Yes, I think they'll accept you, and me, and all the changes. I have to admit, I'm less sure of Becky's father, because I know him the least. But I think if Becky accepts you, he'll accept you." He winced inside, realizing he had just put the whole burden on his sister, who 2 weeks ago would have made fun of him, planned to ruin his time without parents, would have been an absolute bitch.

Becky looked at him. "I hate what you do, but I love you. Dammit, you're right. We'll face the parents together. Right here. Maybe I'll even fuck you while they watch." She saw his look of fear. "Cory, I'm kidding. Really, I've got an issue, but it's not that bad."

Bryan looked at them. "Guys, I'm being really serious here. Our lives might have some weird twists, I don't know. But in our lives to this point, with her mother's issues and my dad dying, this, right now, is the biggest issue we are facing, and I'm really scared. I just know we need to do this."

Cory looked at Becky. "I get it. I mean, I really understand, this is it. I'd like to be here with you when you face it. That's, uh, not a proposal of marriage, but sort of a letter of intent."

She looked at him and smiled. "You're on the clock, mister. You need to convince me quick or hit the road." She winked at Bryan. Oh, they had come so far in two weeks. Could this really be the future?

"Burgers," Bryan said, "it's time. Could you two get the salad and beans?"

Wendy joined them for dinner and they sat as two couples. Each of them realized, they had matched up as two couples. The enormity of it was settling on them.

At some point, after a few beers, Bryan was cuddling with Wendy and said, "I love you so much for sacrificing your pledge for me. You don't know how big that is."

She grinned at him. "Is that a proposal? If so, it's kind of lame, but nice."

He kissed her. "Be here tomorrow when our parents come home. There will be a proposal. Now can I fuck you?"

Wendy laughed. "Now you need to wait for the wedding."

He looked her in the eyes. "I can do that. I can do anything for the girl who was willing to do anything to protect me." He smiled and they knew everything was good.

Cory and Becky weren't so ready for commitment, and Bryan thought that was good. Later in the evening, Cory and Wendy left and the siblings were once again alone.

"What do you think?" Bryan asked. "Sleep together again, behaving like a brother and sister should? Or do we get into our own beds?"

Becky looked into his eyes. "Fuck me. Come on, Bryan, please, It's our last chance and we've been through so much together. Please, I want you to fuck me."

He held her close. "Becky, sweet sister, you have no idea. I've wanted for years to fuck you. In my dreams I did you every way possible and might have made up a few ways. When I first met you, I thought, oh dear god, let me fuck this girl. And now you ask me and I say, I'm pledged and I can't."

She looked at him, disappointment showing in her eyes. "You're right, damn you. We missed the window. I'll always regret not having you inside me."

Bryan looked over her head. "Maybe some regrets are good. I really, truly think it would ruin what we've got now. I'll miss it, but this is better."

In the end, they decided to have one last sleep together, naked, before that option was forever taken away. There was no sex, only a kissing that was meant to show friendship. A strong, respectful friendship. It was the kind of kiss that was unimaginable before she had burst through that unlocked door and found him in a dress.

Why hadn't she made fun of him as so many girls at the club had done? Why didn't she point and laugh? Why did she accept when he showed the picture of him bent over, panties down? She couldn't answer except to say, that was apparently how it was supposed to be. Now, she just needed their parents to feel the same.

=======

What could have been a normal Thursday was anything but normal for them. Bryan and Becky had been keeping up on the cleaning, so there was only a bit of vacuuming to do and laundry. He put his women's clothing in the wash, in case he had to sneak after today. He wanted it all clean. As he moved clothes from washer to dryer, he held one of his flat bras next to one of Becky's C bras and marveled at the difference in size. He pulled up his B bra with the pockets for his breast forms and even it was noticeably smaller than Becky's. The fish that got away. He smiled, knowing at least he could keep watching it swim.

They didn't talk much. It was rather tense. Around noon they got a text that their parents were at the Miami airport for the flight home. They had two stops and were going to stop and have dinner before getting home. Both felt a unique kind of nervous in their belly.

Around 2 in the afternoon, Becky started shaking, sniffling, then dropped to her knees crying. Bryan hurried over to hold her and just be with her. He would probably have done it anyway, even before the relationship change, but now he was able to feel a closeness to her. When she stopped crying he asked if she wanted to talk about it.

"I was thinking so many thoughts. You've always called my father dad. He encouraged it from the time they got married, but I would call your mother my step-mom or Missus J or simply avoid titles. Now I think of her as mom." Becky wiped her eyes and blew her nose. "And you, shit, you're a brother, and almost a sister," she giggled. "And you're good to me. But with all the good, I learned something dark about myself. And that part frightens me."