The Door Left Unlocked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back and looked at her. "It really should frighten you. Scare you straight, I think is the term. I'm a littte surprised you didn't see it before, because it sounds like this has gone on for a few years."

She lay back on the floor, legs parted and knees bent. He couldn't help thinking it was a fantastic missionary position and his body responded. She was beautiful with her shapely legs like that, her ass crease showing inside the leg openings of her shorts, twin mountains of soft skin held upright on her chest by her bra, and the long brown hair spread out on the floor behind her head.

"I hope Cory is good for you," he said, "because somebody needs to claim all that beauty and keep it safe."

"Bryan, stop," she said, looking at the ceiling.

He laughed. "Me stop? You're the one trying to seduce me by just laying there. Oh, hey, thanks for helping with the show the other night. And thanks for going cheek to cheek with me. I couldn't have done it without both you and Wendy."

"You know, if I stay with Cory and people find out, they're going to assume we're a four way trading group. Are you ready for that?"

"No, but I don't know if I ever will be ready. Tonight will be strange enough with all four of us in dresses." He paused. "Are you thinking of going back to that place? We did put on a good show, even if we were faking like crazy."

She sighed. "Brother, dear, I was getting so wet watching you. I'm sorry, but I wanted to tell you. But just to go back and suck a stranger's cock? I don't think I will, but part of me really wants it."

There was silence for a while. Becky avoided looking at him.

"You've talked with Wendy?" She nodded. "Becky, you asked me if I had ever had that and I said no. For some reason you kept circling back and got Wendy on the train. We went, and I did it. I researched, I watched videos, and I decided like it or not like it, I was going to put on a show. But I never intended for him to cum in my mouth, the precum alone was enough to tell me I didn't want it, and Wendy saved me from that decision. I don't want to go back, I don't want to ever do it again. I tried it, I didn't like it. It did nothing for me, even if you were too distracted watching to think of checking."

She sat up again. "So that's why you were so good. You little shit, you researched and decided to play a part."

He shrugged. "I was a guest, and I tried to be polite while satisfying you and Wendy and also my own curiosity. When Wendy held that thing ..."

"Cock," she cut in. "Not a thing, a cock. You're avoiding now, and that isn't like what I've seen for 2 weeks."

Bryan took a deep breath. "When she held that cock in front of my face, I knew right then I didn't want it. I wanted to just say no, to hold up my hand, something. When it ... the cock ... touched my lips, I wanted to jump up and run out. Playing a part was the only thing that kept me in the chair."

"She considered not swallowing." Becky looked away. "I called her on Wednesday during lunch and asked her. She said she considered not swallowing, going ahead with the cum swap. She was afraid of your reaction. Thought maybe you would freak out or something, and then hate her forever." A heavy silence followed. "Honestly, she was so good, I didn't see her swallow and was expecting to see the cum running out of your mouth. For about a minute, I thought she had really done it."

He stood up. "You two were obviously much more excited by what was happening than I was. You can tell her I don't know what I would have done. It didn't happen. You seem to be done crying. I'll put the tissues back."

As he went outside, she walked across the room and picked up her phone. That went badly, she thought. But then she smiled, because she actually cared how it had gone.

Wendy arrived at 4 and talked with Becky. Cory arrived a half hour later, still in his work clothes. Dress pants and shirt, and a tie. A garment bag held his evening clothes. Becky had him hang the dress in her closet for now. They knew a text would come before their parents left the restaurant, so there was time.

Wendy went to the patio and found Bryan laying on a chair in the shade. She stood so he could see her, an royal blue dress that matched her eyes, small scoop to her neck, was about all he could see until he sat up. She saw him quickly move his hand to his face as he moved and she pulled a chair up next to him. He looked at the pool.

"Bryan, talk to me. Please. Becky called me and told me about your conversation." His hand moved again and she understood. "Oh my god, I'm .. I'm sorry I came over. I didn't realize. I hope you have a great time with your parents tonight." She stood and took a step.

In a hoarse voice, he said, "Stay. Please." He gave up trying to catch or hide the tears, letting them run freely down his cheeks. She sat and they were silent for a long time. He managed a hoarse, "Why?"

Her head down, she looked at her knees, thinking they were too round, she needed to take off some weight. She didn't want to answer. "Dumbest reason ever. Because I had never actually seen it, and I wanted to experience it. Then when I took it for you, and even pulled off that sneaky swallow, I was thinking my chance was gone. But why I want to see it, I don't know. Why I would even think about something that would upset you, I, it's just, I felt real power. I felt in control. There have been so few times I felt in control. But I knew it wasn't fair to you. I love you, and I didn't want you hurt. But I can't turn off my wondering what it would be like."

He sighed. "Power and control. WE had control, the three of us. They were going wild, thinking it was all real. I had a general plan, I tried to follow your beginning, and I managed to get my thoughts to Becky. I know the mom was disappointed, but I think most of the others were happy enough."

Now he turned his head to look at her. "And then I find out you were actually planning to jerk him into my mouth, or do a real cum swap. I find you and my sister were both wet from the sight of me having a cock sliding in and out of my mouth. My feelings, my reasons, at that point, they meant nothing. All that mattered was you two and your excitement at seeing, well, at seeing what? Seeing me just forced to do something I might not have wanted? Seeing me humiliated? Of you guys raising your hands in triumph so all the girls could congratulate you on how well you handled me?"

Wendy kept looking at her knees. "You're right, all of it. I got caught up in it, Becky got caught up in it. The only people not in the flow were you and the mom, who was analyzing what we did to see if we were mean enough. Shit, it was a divorce celebration. And the mom was divorced and thought all men were assholes." Now she looked up. "Assholes meant to be used. Dori called, she told me a lot."

Now she slid forward on her chair, raising her hem up her legs, which drew his attention briefly downward. "But ... I ... didn't. I took the cum, remembered I had told myself only you, I thought of how to swallow without looking like I swallowed. I wanted, in some part still want, that different ending, but I remembered my promise to myself, I remembered that I love you, and I did ... not ... do it."

He spoke softly. "No, you didn't. You scared the hell out of me, especially with Becky holding my head so I couldn't see you swallow even if it was obvious." He paused. "I guess I need to try to keep focused on you remembering, but I worry. Can I fully trust you to not get excited and do something with somebody else?"

"We went through a pretty intense time there, and I stayed true. I know Becky wants to go back, and I can't let her go alone if she insists, but hopefully I'll never be in that situation again. Words can be cheap, so how to I tell you? I believe you can trust me. And you have proven so much in these past weeks that I can trust you."

Bryan replayed all the times he had been tempted to do something in these past weeks and smiled. "You know, you have a point there."

"Now can I dry your tears, or do you want to have red eyes when your parents get here?"

"I look that bad?" he asked. She nodded. "Well then, do what you must." They laughed a little. "Thank you for coming over. This is an important day for me."

They ate and the guys put on their makeup. Bryan insisted he would give no hints, tips, or anything to Cory. If Cory wanted help, it would have to come from Becky. For the occasion, both men wore satin AA bras and satin panties in black. Bryan had his red mid-thigh dress ready with low pumps, Cory would be in a tan knee-length and tennis shoes. The text came that the parents would be home in 30 minutes and Bryan let his hair out of its normal ponytail. Cory's hair was shorter and a more normal male style, but Becky insisted he be natural and not wear a wig.

Then it was just a matter of calming nerves. They got beers and sat in the living room to wait.

They jumped a little when the door opened and the parents stepped in. Mom had shorts and a sleeveless top, medium length dark brown hair. She looked good for a mother almost 50 years old. Dad was almost 6 feet, short brown hair, shorts and polo, trim and with a bright smile. They walked quickly to the middle of the living room and stopped, mouths open, as the beers were put down and four people in dresses stood up to welcome them.

As they had rehearsed, Becky took the lead. She walked over and hugged her parents, greeting them with, "Hi dad, welcome home. And hi Miss ... uh... hi Clara." As she hugged she whispered, "That sounds strange." Mom replied, "That sounds nice, thank you."

Becky stepped back and motioned to Bryan who came up for his hugs. Dad wasn't quite sure what to do and lightly hugged back, his mom was more emotional and gave a strong hug. "You look lovely, but what is going on here? Did you and Becky fight?"

He laughed and looked back to Becky. She looked at her parents and said, "There have been some changes while you were away. Uh, you know Wendy." Wendy gave a smiling wave and walked up to hold Bryan's hand. "And this is Cory, who we only met recently, but I seem to be getting along quite nicely with him." Cory stood and gave a polite greeting.

"Now, the dresses. It's a funny thing, totally off my plans for while you were away. The morning after you left, he forgot to lock his door and I walked in on him while he was putting on a dress. It seems my brother, who is all man, enjoys the feel of women's clothing."

Dad spoke up. "You said 'all man' with the opposite being ...?"

"Great question. Yes, he likes girls, not boys. OH, and no, he and I didn't, I mean, that's not how I know. We just, he said and I believe ... Bryan, help."

"I was having fun watching you squirm a little for once. Anyway, the word she avoided is sissy. I am not. No interest in men. I like the clothes. And yes, we did go out in public with me like this, so that hurdle is passed. Cory, who we met recently, also turned out to enjoy women's clothes on occasion. He saw us in a restaurant and approached to find how I had the courage to do it. That's how we met."

Mom was looking a little overwhelmed. "Well, we were afraid you two might be bloodied and broken after two weeks, but it looks like, somehow, you survived."

Becky was really excited now. "Mom, it was ama .. oh, shit, did I just say mom? Wow. OHHh, now I need to hug you." She ran over and almost pushed mom over backwards. "It was amazing. He was in that dress and we talked about it and yelled at each other and then we were friends. I was going to mess up his time and we ended up feeling like a brother and sister."

"Becky, honey, I'm happy for you, but if you don't stop squeezing so hard I'm going to break."

"Oh, oh, sorry. It just feels so good to be past the anger and actually able to hug you." She looked at Bryan. "To hug you both."

As dad looked on, he caught Wendy's grin. That made him smile. "So a dress healed things? Well, then, I don't understand, but by all means, wear the dress."

Bryan took his turn. "Healing can take a long time. There were tears just today, but we can handle them, and there are discussions for when it's just the four of us. In the meantime." He turned and took Wendy's hand, dropping to one knee and having to hike up his hem to keep from splitting the dress.

Wendy laughed a little and whispered, "Your panties are showing. Put your knee down."

Everybody laughed a little as an embarrassed Bryan adjusted himself. "Wendy, dear, in front of family and friend, I want to ask you if you'll marry me, engagement ring to be presented once my mom and I can go out and she can advise me on the best ring for you."

She dropped to her knees in front of him and smiled. "That was the strangest, most wonderful proposal I ever heard. The answer is yes, with nothing presented later." She hugged and kissed him so hard they lost their balance and tumbled over, skirts riding up their legs.

Dad made a noise in his throat, but mom calmy said, "Wendy dear, maybe you should save THAT for later." They laughed as Wendy apologized and she and Bryan got their dresses back in place. "I hope you both realize," mom said, looking from Bryan to Becky, "that although we're happy the fighting may be over, one of you is engaged, and the other has a boyfriend, this isn't exactly the easiest thing to take in."

Bryan looked at Cory. "I didn't see any bags. Dad, how about you open up the car and we help you get them in."

Cory looked at him and pulled at the dress. Bryan smiled. "Nobody will see you this far up our driveway, and if they do, they'll probably think Becky got a haircut. I think we need some air, and the girls, sorry, women, need some room."

They stopped at the car, hatch popped open. Bryan turned to face his step-dad. "Dad, I know this is a lot, but we wanted to let you know, things are ok with Becky and me now. And I feel good not having to hide things. If you don't want to see me like this, I can do it in the daytime, you know, when you're at work."

Dad put his hands on Bryan's shoulders. "This is so overwhelming, I don't know when I'll catch up with it all. I'm thrilled for Becky," he looked at Cory, "and you'd better be good to her. And Bryan, when I married your mother I wanted to be a dad to you, not a step-dad. It's been painful with Becky not fully accepting your mother. But I kind of married both of you, and if you like a dress, or nightgown, or whatever, I'll get used to it. Now, do you two think you can get those bags without tearing your dresses or flashing your asses at me?"

The guys laughed, talked a little more as they pulled the bags out, and finally brought the luggage in. Mom had gotten a beer and was talking with the younger girls as if they were at a pajama party and the girls were only 10 years old. A tear dripped from her chin and Becky lovingly wiped away the next one.

After Cory and Wendy left, they talked a little more, hinting at things that needed to be discussed later. They would need to be honest about the skinny dipping and naked sunbathing, but Becky and Bryan were both a little reluctant to bring up their naked overnights, even though they were non-sexual. Everybody cleaned up something and the parents went to bed first. Becky hugged Bryan, kissed him on the lips, and thanked him for letting her be the big sister and lead. He was the last one up, turning off lights as he went.

He closed his bedroom door behind him and looked at the handle. The handle with the lock he had neglected to turn. The unlocked door that had changed his life, and Becky's, and so many others. Feeling a little strange, he bent over and kissed the doorknob, offering a quiet, "Thank you," to the golden metal before he unzipped his dress and got ready for bed.

=======

Epilog

Mom took Bryan to get a ring. Wendy came along and mom gave her some money with orders to find a nightgown for the wedding night and not let Bryan see it until then. They chose a ring and when Wendy returned she tried it on. It needed to be sized down, delaying her actual chance to wear it, but it was hers. Mom insisted they sit together in the back seat for the drive home, but all clothes were to stay on.

Becky talked with mom a lot over the following days and shared her fears and what she saw as triumphs. She told Bryan in advance that she had to talk about the strip club, and she would leave it to his mother if dad needed to know as well. As it turned out, mom was supportive in every way, understanding Becky's fear, sharing an experience of her own from before she was married, and saying that Bryan had the right to do, and decide, what he wanted. They cried a lot during their talks, and Becky found out that Clara was not as innocent as she had long believed, but she was totally dedicated to being the best mother she could figure out how to be.

Becky started seeing a counselor, insisting that Bryan or mom be with her and support her. It was an unusual arrangement, but the counselor agreed and through the open sharing Becky built strong relationships with her mother and brother. When they talked at home about her issues, she grew closer to her father.

They did share about the skinny dipping, and naked sunbathing, not sure what their parents' reactions would be. Dad was just surprised and told them it was a little awkward to think about his adult children being naked together. Mom had an odd smile on her face. The next day Bryan walked out to the pool and his mother was laying in a lounge chair, completely naked. He stared at her body, admiring the full, though soft and sagging, breasts and the full patch of fur. His hand seemed to move all by itself to his suddenly hard cock. That was when she spoke. "I may have washed that when you were little, but I don't want it touching me now, understood?"

He took his hand away quickly. "Mom, you're gorgeous, and amazing, and probably doing something dad, neither of them, would approve of."

She sighed. "Both of them. Yes. But sometimes, my son, you just need to do what you want to do, right? I haven't laid out naked since high school. It was good. He was good. Oh, sorry, that's TMI isn't it?"

"Mom, I'd kiss you on the cheek, but I don't dare get that close right now."

Becky came out a little later, saw mom, and stripped out of her suit without a word said. She did talk, though when she walked over and kissed mom on her forehead. "I love you, mom. You're amazing."

Mom laughed. "I've had a lot of experiences, and I'm not sexually naive, but I've never had breasts hanging over my face before." There were quiet for a moment. "What about you and Cory?"

Becky's smile vanished. "I really like him, but I don't think I love him. I don't know how to tell him."

"Ah, the daughter I didn't have and now I need to be a relationship counselor. Honey, you tell him honestly, with Bryan and Wendy there. Try to be a friend, but he might not be able to walk it back."

When they told him, Cory sat looking like a lost puppy, but when he went to his car Bryan was there to talk to him. They agreed to remain friends and go out for a drink now and then. They were also sharing ideas and giving support for crossdressing. With a smile, they both agreed going together to a bar in dresses would be a bad idea.

It was only a few weeks before school would start again when the doorbell rang and two police officers stood there. They wanted to talk to dad, but the whole family joined him. They explained that Los Angeles police had found a Jane Doe a month earlier and had tracked her back to this house. They had a few suspects in custody, but needed to be sure of the name of the victim. There was the warning about graphic details in the photo, but he agreed, and mom held his hand while Becky hugged him from behind when they put the picture in front of him. He and Becky both began crying and Bryan moved to hold his sister.