The Door Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

“You don’t need to put on a porno,” Stephanie said, sitting down on the edge of the heart-shaped bed. “That’s why you have me.”

This produced a groan and a tell-tale shudder from Michael, which in turn made Stephanie giggle. Females know that they have an overpowering effect on the male species. They also know that when they turn on their charms men have absolutely no control over their minds at all; they’re left at the mercy of the woman at hand.

He turned back to her and tried to maintain an air of calm. He failed miserably. “So…” he began. He lost his train of thought the moment his eyes wandered over her body.

The kimono had drifted apart near her stomach and was spread open on either side of her creamy thighs. She was leaning back with her breasts pushed out, and her arms were locked rigidly behind her to support her weight. Her legs were splayed apart in a lazy fashion, giving Michael an unfettered view of her glistening pussy and the juice that had trickled down her thighs.

“Yes?” she asked, tilting left eyebrow questioningly. “You were saying something?”

He gazed at her for the longest moment and she just sat back letting him. A lock of hair fell over her eyes but she didn’t move her hands to brush it back. As time drifted by her smile got larger, lighting up her face and causing her hazel eyes to sparkle with mischief.

Was this the same quiet girl who had attended his English Literature class this past month? Or, as he was starting to suspect, was she an impostor from outer space that had assumed her identity as surely as Raymond Ponting had assumed a new one for himself?

“Who are you?” he asked.

“Stephanie Sullivan.”

He laughed and shook his head. “You’re so quiet in class though. How is it that you’re so…brazen here?”

“It’s a combination of factors, really. Sit down, Michael, and I’ll fill in what must be very confusing for you.”

Stephanie sat up and straightened out the silk material of her kimono, covering up the lovely view she’d been displaying. When he sat down a few inches away from her she scooted closer until their thighs were touching.

“Do you know a girl called Christina Sullivan? No? Well, she’s my big sister, and last year she was the door prize at one of Eric’s monthly parties. A few weeks ago I called her up and confessed that I was having money troubles, so she told me about what she did last year and put me in touch with Eric Stone. Even thought it was humiliating I called him up, and once I explained my situation he agreed to meet me.”

“Okay,” Michael nodded.

“I met him despite my embarrassment, prepared to hear his proposal but not to agree to absolutely anything. Rumor suggested that he was a drug dealer and a womanizer, but when I came face to face with him he seemed like a very sweet man. I told him about Christina and how he’d helped her, and that maybe he could help me out as well. So…he confided in me that the whole purpose of the door prize was to help destitute girls make some easy money. Eric even told me that I could pick any guy I wanted to attend the party so I could choose him for the…sex.”

“So you don’t really want to do it with me? You’re just going to go ahead with it because you’re getting paid to?” He started to rise from the bed but Stephanie grabbed the hem of his jacket and jerked him back to the mattress.

She cupped the side of his face with her hand and stroked his cheek tenderly. “Let me finish before you jump to conclusions, okay?” she asked. “The way I figured it,” she continued, “was that I was killing two birds with one stone. I’d been fantasizing about you every single time we were in the same class together. While Terence Jones was waffling on about the structure and composition of Yeats’ life work, I was busy constructing lascivious daydreams about you in my head. Hell, you should’ve seen the state of my panties by the end of some of those lectures – they were quite soggy.”

Michael blinked and tried to shake off the shock. Another image floated through his mind, although this time it was different than the pussy shaving one. It was Stephanie, in class, the dull drone of old man Jones in the background as her pussy soaked her panties over the many fantasies of fucking her classmate. Now that was hot!

“Now do you understand about the two birds and the one stone?” she queried. “I really wanted to ask you out on a date, but I’m really shy when it comes to doing stuff like that. I jumped at this opportunity because…it required me to do something about my feelings for you, and,” she grinned, “I got to make fourteen thousand nine hundred dollars in the process.”

“You mean fifteen even.”

“Nope. I’m giving you your money back. There’s no way in hell I’m making you pay me for sex, nuh uh.”

“If that’s what you want to do,” he whispered, moving his face close to hers.

“I might be sex-crazy, but I’m not a whore,” she said softly, brushing her lips against his.

Trembling slightly, he slipped his hands through her hair and kissed her firmly on the mouth. It was well and truly overdue. Their tongues licked and sucked hungrily, almost as if they were in competition over who could kiss the other harder.

Low murmurs and contented sighs drifted between their mouths, until finally, after kissing for what seemed like forever, their lips parted and a thin string of saliva bridged them.

When Michael moved his face away from hers the string of saliva broke. He closed his eyes and licked his lips. He was panting and trembling with anticipation. The piece of lead pipe between his legs was so stiff that he thought it would keel over and die.

“They say you have to watch out for the quiet ones,” he told her, opening his eyes and gazing into hers.

“Is that right?”

“Apparently shy girls are the ones that are real wild in bed.”

Stephanie stood up, undid the sash from around her middle and shucked the red kimono from her shoulders in one fluent move. The silk material dropped to the floor and she kicked it away from her feet, sending it flying across the room in a high arc until it landed in a rumpled mess near a bookshelf.

Not one to stop and smell the roses, Stephanie launched herself at him and tackled him to the bed. He was taken slightly off guard by her ferocious attack, but Michael regained his composure as his back hit the mattress and he countered her assault with a roll of his own, pinning her underneath his body with her arms stretched high above her head.

“Is that a hard cock I feel between my legs or are you just happy to see me?” she breathed.

“Both.”

“Then I’m a lucky girl, aren’t I?” she grinned.

“Very lucky,” he shot back.

“Oh, you’re so modest,” she mocked.

“I have my good days and my bad ones.”

If she could feel him through the thick fabric of his cargo pants then he must be harder than he first suspected. Michael often wondered how it was for girls who were horny. How did it differ from males to females? Did it feel the same or were the sensations of pleasure as starkly different as the opposing temperatures that spurted from hot and cold faucets?

As a writer he remained curious about all things that life offered. But as a sex-obsessed young man he was mainly inquisitive about the details of the opposite sex’s anatomy.

“Are you very horny?” he asked.

“Check my pussy for the answer to your question.” Her lips found his again as his hand caressed its way down her nude body. When the tips of his fingers traced the lips of her vagina she slipped her tongue into his mouth, sucking on his as he checked her horniness factor. Ten being the highest and zero being the lowest, Michael placed Stephanie at around twelve on the horny scale – her pussy felt as if a small storm cloud had been showering it with sticky rain.

“When I get turned on, I get saturated downstairs,” she whispered. “I don’t think I’ve ever been this wet before.”

“I’m sure not going to start complaining about it.”

“I should hope not!” she laughed.

The pressure in his pants was getting to the point where it was beginning to hurt, so without a second thought he slid away from her body and stood next to the bed. Stephanie offered to help but he declined, so she spread her legs as far as they could go and began to masturbate as he undressed.

By the time Michael was totally naked her face was flushed and she was breathing as heavily as a woman in labor. The hand between her legs was a blur of motion as her two slender digits moved with piston-like efficiency in and out of her pink slit. His cock saluted her as he watched, and it swung back and forth like a pendulum.

“Are you just gonna stare at me all day or are you gonna bring that nice cock over here so I can suck it?” she panted.

That was his open invitation. He scrambled along on all fours across the bed like a hungry wolf, only when he reached her face he showered her in kisses instead of baring his teeth.

Not wanting her breasts to think he favored her pussy over them – although he did – Michael cupped them in both hands and alternately licked and sucked them. The nipples became stiff and he chewed on them lightly, biting and tugging at the rubbery tissue until Stephanie let out a small squeal.

“Did I hurt you?” he asked, raising his head in concern.

“No,” she sighed, “it just feels real good.”

Although he desperately wanted to bury his cock inside he tight pussy, he also knew that foreplay was extremely important. It was the teasing and waiting that made intercourse so good when it finally arrived.

Michael was the reverse of most guys. Perhaps it was because he began his sexual exploits later in life, but whatever the reason he usually insisted on pleasuring a woman before she pleasured him. Most women found it to be sweet and they loved him for it.

He ran his tongue over her turgid nipples and licked around her areola, delicately stroking the pebbly flesh with the tip of his tongue. Stephanie slipped a hand through his hair and urged his mouth forward, forcing his lips around her nipple until he had no choice but to suck on it like he was a giant baby. The palms of his hands hadn’t given up their fleshy prizes; they were still cupping and squeezing the undersides of the soft mounds jutting from her chest.

The hand laced in his hair slowly pulled upward until he was forced to release her nipple from between his lips. There was still a squishy sound coming from the general direction of her pussy and he realized that she hadn’t discontinued playing with herself.

When his eyes found her face he was confronted with the image of pure beauty. The stimulus of her fingers and his own antics had gotten her pretty worked up – sweat was dripping from her brow, hair was lying tousled around her face, and her eyes were slightly hazy and distant.

“Would you like me to eat you out?” he asked. The delicious scent of her pussy was wafting up from between her thighs and it made his mouth water. As much as his cock ached from not being touched, the saliva buildup in his mouth told him that he also yearned to sample the source of that sweet smell filling his nostrils.

“I’ve got my pussy under control,” she moaned. “How about you bring that cock of yours up to my mouth? I think it needs dire attention.”

Swallowing heavily, Michael scampered on his knees along the length of her sleek body until his erection swung to a stop barely inches from her mouth. He groaned audibly when Stephanie licked her lips seductively, and his rigid cock strained with the anticipation of entering her hot mouth.

Stephanie’s left hand curled gently around his member and started jacking slowly, playfully squeezing the stiff flesh while she continued to pleasure herself with her fingers. Her mouth moved in for the kill but stopped short. Instead, she pursed her lips together and blew a long stream of warm breath over the head of his cock.

“Oh…Stephanie,” he shuddered.

“Is that nice?” she asked, subsequently bathing his cock with another large stream of hot air.

“Oh yeah.”

The hand squeezing his shaft drifted to the base and tightened, which was a sure-fire sign that her mouth was only seconds away from beginning what his cock was begging for her to do.

Her silken lips connected with the head of his cock, sending such an intense amount of pleasure through his body that his hips jerked involuntarily, driving half of his meat into her mouth.

“Mmphf,” Stephanie moaned, her eyes bulging with surprise.

“Sorry,” he groaned, pulling out of her mouth until the tip rested on her lips.

“That’s okay, these things happen when you suck on a cock.”

A shaky laugh fell from his lips and he cupped the back of her head. Taking her cue, Stephanie ran her wet tongue along the smooth head, giving his warm skin gentle flicks while she starred up into his eyes. Then she lowered her mouth and showered the tip with small kisses, letting a thin trail of hot saliva dribble from her mouth onto his hardened flesh.

“Please stop teasing me.”

She smirked at him. “Since you used your manners and asked nicely…”

Seconds later she engulfed more than half of his appendage, pushing it well past her teeth and into the back of her extremely moist mouth. Her lips tightened as did her grip at the base, sending a few violent tremors quaking through him that almost caused him to collapse.

Managing to keep himself vertical – only just – he let out an agonized moan when she started sucking on him with what felt like an industrial strength vacuum. Obviously not one to do a blowjob by half-measures, Stephanie slurped on his cock as hard and with as much gusto as she could muster. The only time that her mouth let up was when it involuntary opened when she let out a few giggles; their origins being the constant groans of pleasure Michael uttered.

Not satisfied at merely sucking on him like a tasty lollipop, she began to bob her head up and down with fast, audible slurps, taking him all the way into the back of her mouth and then retreating until only the tip was resting on her lips. She coupled this fast-paced bobbing with massaging the underside of his cock with her tongue, a technique that many women don’t employ.

“You look like you’re enjoying yourself,” he groaned.

Stephanie let his cock fall from her lips and repeatedly slapped it against her tongue. “I adore sucking cock,” she cooed. “Especially yours.” And then her mouth encircled him again and her cheeks hollowed out when she resumed sucking.

It was absolute heaven inside her mouth. There was nothing more satisfying for a man than sliding his cock between a woman’s lips and letting her go to town on him.

Deep inside her mouth it was warm and moist, and his cock loved the sensation of her powerful suction as her tight lips moved up and down over half of his length.

“Oh jeez, that feels so fucking good,” he cried with a shudder.

A whole host of giggles vibrated along his shaft as Stephanie continued to suck on his cock like it was a delicious Popsicle. Occasionally her eyes would flick away from the task at hand and meet his, but generally they were either closed or locked onto what her mouth was busy gobbling.

Although sucking cock doesn’t require a degree in rocket science – just sticking your mouth down there and sucking generally does the job – there is a certain degree of finesse and skill involved that she seemed to possess in abundance. If a girl enjoys giving head she’s already half way there to giving a pleasurable blowjob, because nothing turns a man off faster than the knowledge that a woman is just going through the motions.

Stephanie pulled her mouth away from his cock with a very loud and very juicy slurp, immediately raising her hand from the base in order to keep him stimulated via jacking him off. It was completely coated in her saliva, allowing her hand to glide over him effortlessly and without friction, giving him a nice little handjob.

“Do you want me?” she panted. The hand between her legs was still filling her pussy with two fingers, not letting up. “Tell me you want me. I’ve been fantasizing about you for weeks, please tell me.”

For the life of him he couldn’t understand why he hadn’t noticed how gorgeous Stephanie was until this day. Sometimes you can’t see your own nose because it’s right in front of you, other times you see it but it doesn’t register. Earlier, when he walked through the front door, he’d seen her as she was for the first time, as if he’d finally found a mirror to look at his nose in all its glory.

“I want you. Oh God, I want you so badly.”

Stephanie’s right hand jerked out from between her legs and grabbed his arm. With what felt like superhuman strength she pulled him roughly on top of her body and mashed her lips against his. Her tongue was succulent, juicy, and it toyed with his with tantalizing flicks and stabs.

The entire weight of his body was pressed against hers, although it seemed that she hardly even noticed. His cock landed between her legs, smelling the sweet scent of her flooded pussy nearby, even slipping and sliding against the sticky liquid that had dribbled down her inner-thighs. Hands suddenly roamed the small of his back; one was sandpaper-dry in contrast to the other which was sticky and wet.

“Fuck me,” she begged softly. “Please, please, please fuck me.”

“You don’t want me to eat your pussy?” he asked with a grin.

She shook her head wildly. “No,” she breathed. “Fuck me. Please.”

“Since you used your manners and asked so nicely…”

There was a pained expression on her face as he placed the tip of his cock against her opening. Her brow was slick with sweat and her mouth was open in a silent gasp. The hands around his waist pulled him forward, urging him to enter her body via the hole that was secreting vast amounts of sweet-smelling juice.

When his cock slid home he had to close his eyes and concentrate; if he didn’t then he was liable to lose all control of his manhood and spray her insides with cum. The smooth, moist walls of her pussy clutched at his shaft as it infiltrated her inch by loving inch. Eventually his scrotum slapped gently against her skin, letting them both know that he had filled her completely. It was so amazingly slick inside her pussy that he was surprised his cock didn’t float away in her river of wetness.

If there was an Academy Award for Best Sensation, Michael believed that the little golden statue would have to go to the nominee of: sliding your cock completely into a woman’s vagina. If it were all at possible he would never leave the moist confines of her pussy, he would simply stay imbedded inside her for all time.

“How long do you think you can last after we start?” she moaned.

Michael opened his eyes slowly and looked down at Stephanie. Her slick lips were trembling and it was hard to tell, but he thought she was trying to smile.

“About five seconds. What about you?”

She let out a shaky laugh. “Shit, I reckon I’ll be lucky to make it two seconds without busting my nut.”

“But won’t those two seconds be exquisite?”

“Oh yeah,” she sighed.

Before he started fucking her he leaned down and kissed her lightly. It wasn’t a kiss of lust or need, but one that bespoke a thousand things his voice box couldn’t. That one kiss conveyed how he felt about her, that he thought she was undeniably and irrefutably sexy.

“Go time?” she asked.

Michael gave her a nod and her hands slid up to his shoulder blades. She shifted around underneath him until her slender legs wrapped loosely around his hips, just waiting for the right moment to tighten so that she could drive his cock deeper into her pussy.

“Let ‘er rip, potato chip,” she grinned.

“Aye aye, captain.”

Both of them would never be able to make their livings as professional psychics. Granted, they didn’t have a crystal ball or tarot cards, but given that they were trying to predict the reaction of their own bodies you would think they could do so with a decent amount of accuracy.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers