The Door Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began with long even strokes, sliding out until just half an inch was left inside before thrusting back in again. Two seconds passed. Then five. Neither of them came as they’d both predicted. Squishy sounds drifted up from their crotches as his cock repeatedly invaded her dripping snatch.

“There will be a slight chance of humidity and showers,” he said deadpan, imitating the local weatherman.

Stephanie giggled and began shoving her hips against his in a wild effort to get herself off. Then, her arms and legs tightened around him and crushed his body against hers, impaling herself again and again with his stiff length of flesh.

“This report just in,” she giggled. “Floods are a definite possibility.”

“No kidding,” he laughed. “I’ve never known a girl to get so wet!”

They were both using his body like a spring. Each time he slammed into her he would jerk himself skyward again, only to be pulled back into her orbit when his cock came close to slipping from her pussy’s slippery clutches.

“Could you lift your body up a bit?” she asked.

His thrusts tapered and he immediately lifted his body into the air so his weight rested entirely on his arms. “Was I hurting you?”

“No, I just want to rub my clit,” she groaned. Her right hand left his shoulder and honed in on the hard nub of her clit, stroking and pinching at it with her fingers.

Sweat ran down his face as Michael started to fuck her again, and each droplet of salty liquid dripped off and landed on Stephanie’s skin. Most splashed against her cheeks but she hardly seemed to notice. Or care.

Her eyes were screwed shut and anguished moans shuddered out her mouth as he jammed his cock into her hard and fast, the impact causing her breasts to jiggle.

“Oh my god,” she cried softly, her hand attacking her clit with desperate movements.

Stephanie seemed as close to cumming as Michael did, so before he went too far over the edge he asked her where she wanted him to deposit his load.

“Wherever the hell you like,” was her response.

“What?”

“You can cum wherever you want, I don’t care. Hell, you can do whatever you want with me, so long as it doesn’t hurt and it’s fun.”

He gaped at her. “You really are a wild one, aren’t you?”

“All us shy girls are,” she quipped.

God, she was so adorable. There was a sparkle in her eyes and a sexy smile painted to her lips. Even now, with his cock pounding in and out of her soaked pussy, she was able to sustain an air of girlish innocence.

The time between her panting breaths became shorter, and her gyrating hips banged against his with a brutal force. Tiny shivers sped up his spine as the cum began to brew in his balls, getting ready for blast-off.

Their sound of their impacting bodies was loud and fleshy, each downward stroke on his behalf causing her to grunt as his cock slammed as deep into her cunt as it could go.

All of a sudden her body went as taut as a high-tension power line and her mouth opened in a silent gasp as her body trembled against his. Her vaginal muscles twitched and clenched at his intruding flesh, bathing it in a torrent of warm liquid that sent him plummeting towards a powerful orgasm of his own.

“Kiss me while I cum,” she gasped.

Michael mashed his lips against hers and shoved his tongue into her mouth. It was an incredibly wet kiss, made all the more sensual due to the fact that her pussy was sending sparks of orgasmic pleasure through her body and they were being expelled breathlessly into his mouth.

“Mmm,” they both moaned as he drove completely into her and shot stream after stream of hot, sticky cum into her body.

Ever since he’d encountered the two girls on the dance floor he’d been carrying a very uncomfortable erection around with him. It was without a doubt the best orgasm he’d ever had – not exclusively because of how long he’d needed to have one – but also because Stephanie was one of the hottest girls he’d ever had sex with. It was bizarre, the longer he spent in her company the more attracted to her he became.

When he finally stopped pumping semen into her pussy she pulled her mouth away from his and gave him a weird look.

“What?” he asked, puffing with exertion.

“Have you been saving that stuff up for a rainy day? Shit, I never knew guys could shoot so much cum.”

Michael laughed softly and kissed her on the cheek. Her skin tasted salty, probably due to the mixture of his sweat and hers that covered her face in a glossy shine.

“It has been a while since it’s gone off,” he admitted.

“How long?”

“Around two weeks.”

“Mmm, two whole weeks worth of cum. I’m a lucky girl.”

Fearing that his weight might be causing her discomfort, Michael planted his hands beside her head and pushed himself up. Just as his semi-erect cock was about to slip out of her, all four of her limbs came alive and wrapped around his body like an octopus’ tentacles, forcing him downwards. Stephanie grunted with the impact of his body, and his cock had nowhere else to go but straight back inside her greasy vagina.

“Don’t,” was all she said.

“I thought I was hurting you.”

“You weren’t. I’d just like to stay here like this for a little bit longer. Please?”

He kissed her lips and smiled at her. “Okay.”

After gazing silently into each other’s eyes for a few minutes, Stephanie finally loosened her grasp and he rolled away from her body, landing beside her with a contented sigh.

Stephanie turned on her side and smiled beatifically at him. “That was so amazing,” she cooed. She was a sweaty mess but that simply added to her allure. Strands of dark hair drifted around her face but she was too wiped out to bother flicking them away. The rapid rise and fall of her chest petered out as she managed to catch her breath, and she would periodically lick her lips and smack them.

“Can you tell me something, Michael?”

“Sure.”

“Why do guys like cumming inside a woman’s pussy so much?”

He shifted around until he was on his side and leaning on his elbow. “Well…I honestly don’t know. Don’t you like it?”

“It all depends on how much I like the guy. With you, well, you can pump gallons of the stuff inside me, ‘cause I like you just fine.”

“The pill,” he mused, “what a remarkable little object.”

“I wouldn’t know.”

“Huh?”

“I’m not on it. I haven’t had a boyfriend for a while and I don’t have the money to waste, so I just don’t bother.”

“But…I came inside you,” Michael spluttered. If he checked his pulse he would be sure to find it had just jumped to over a hundred beats per minute.

“Yeah, so?”

“I thought you were on the pill! Why the hell did you let me cum inside you?”

“I never told you to. I distinctly remember telling you to cum wherever you wanted. You, being a typical guy, had to splatter my pussy with it.”

This couldn’t be happening to him. The last thing he ever wanted to do was impregnate a girl at his age. Although, the funny thing was, the added danger of pregnancy was actually turning him on!

“C’mon, get up,” he said, grabbing her by the arms and lifting her on to her knees. “We’re getting that stuff out of you.”

Stephanie looked at him as if he’d turned green and grown antennae. Then she brought a hand to her mouth and attempted, quite unsuccessfully mind you, to stifle the onslaught of laughter. It wasn’t mocking laughter; it was the type of laughter you have when someone has said something particularly rib-tickling.

“What do you want me to do?” she asked. “Stick my hand up my pussy and grab each individual sperm by the tail?”

“This isn’t funny, you know.”

“It is, because there’s nothing to worry about. I’m a girl, I do happen to know my menstrual cycles pretty darn well. Do you think I’d let you shoot your cum inside me if we were in a danger zone?”

“I guess not,” he conceded. “But there’s always a slight risk.”

Her mouth curled into a kinky smile and it caused his cock to stir. “That’s what makes it really sexy, the danger of it being a little risky. You have to admit, it’s fun to do something that has the potential to be hazardous.”

“Okay, I’ll grant you that.”

“I’ll tell you what I’ll do,” she said, scooting along on her knees to Michael and snuggling up against his body. “I’ll go to the doctor’s tomorrow and get a prescription made out. Then you can fill my pussy with your cum as often as you like. Of course, this all depends on whether or not you’d like to date me after tonight is over.”

“I think that’s a definite yes,” he whispered.

She grinned and raised her eyebrow. “You think you want to? That doesn’t sound too concrete.”

“Okay, Miss Technicality. I know that I want to date you.”

“Much better, thank you.”

They dropped back down to the mattress and kissed each other for a while, letting their hands linger slowly over the contours of each other’s bodies. Their kissing was soft and sensual, each flick of the tongue eliciting a soft murmur or a sigh.

Post-sex make out sessions were always fun in Michael’s book. It was just plain nice to kiss someone when their lust was at an all-time low while their passion was still at an all-time high.

When they broke their lips away from one another Stephanie pressed two fingers between her legs and then brought them up to her mouth. They were glistening and in some places streaked with a pearly-white substance – it had to be cum.

“Mmm, yummy,” she said, licking her fingers clean.

The same fingers dipped between her legs again and she scooped out another cocktail of pussy juice and sperm. “Wanna try some?” she asked, holding her fingers out to him.

“No thanks.”

“It’s really tasty,” she insisted. She moved her fingers closer to his mouth and he jerked his head away, shaking it emphatically. “C’mon, you big baby. Try some.”

“I don’t mind pussy juice but I’m not going to eat my own cum,” he said.

Michael had heard that some guys liked to shoot their load into a woman’s mouth and then get her to snowball it back into their own. When it came to watching two women doing it Michael was the first in line to watch, but having a guy eat his own cum was just plain wrong.

“You’re not even going to try it?” she asked, pouting a little.

“Nope.”

“Oh alright, but you don’t know what you’re missing.”

“I’ll take my chances.”

After licking this batch of juices from her fingers with crude slurping noises, Stephanie slipped her arm around his waist and lowered her head to his chest. Michael curled his own arm around her body and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

They lay that way for a long time, occasionally sharing some soft kisses and light caresses, but basically holding one another as they reflected on what they had just done.

“Mmm,” she sighed. “This is so nice.”

“I love this part.”

“Cuddling?”

“Yeah,” he admitted. “I like how you feel pressed against me. When I touch you it isn’t the same as when I’ve touched other girls.”

“How does it feel different?”

He took a few moments to gather his feelings into words, because his mind was an absolute whirlwind of emotion right now. “I feel…safe with you. Like, no matter what, if I’m in your arms nothing in this world can harm me. Being here like this, holding you, it just feels right.”

Stephanie raised her head from his chest and gazed at his face. Her eyes were shimmering, almost as if she was on the verge of crying. For a terrible moment Michael thought he’d said something to hurt her, but then he realized that her eyes were getting wet because he was wearing his heart on his sleeve.

“Really?” she asked. “You really mean that?”

“I really do.”

Then they kissed. It was gentle, starting out with their lips brushing together with a certain innocence that seemed out of place, considering that they were both basking in the afterglow of a very hot sexual encounter.

Eventually their soft kisses gave way to an uprising of passionate necking, which brought with it an onslaught of sliding tongues and low murmurs.

Kissing is the tell-tale sign of how long a relationship will last. If the kiss is stilted and forced, then the necessary connection hasn’t been made. If there’s an undercurrent of sensuality and intimacy, as there was with the kiss they were currently sharing, the distance the relationship can go is left to the devices of fate and destiny.

A person’s true feelings can be read by one simple kiss – you can’t fake or lie your way through it.

Already, after knowing Stephanie for just a few short hours, Michael could feel his heart going through the early stages of growing attached to her. What wasn’t to like? She was fun, smart, sexy, gorgeous and so sweetly affectionate that she made sugar seem as sour as a prematurely picked grape.

Their tongues continued to suck at a feverish pace and she began to squirm in his arms, making Michael suspect that she was beginning to get a little antsy. Her skin was slick with sweat, warm and slightly sticky, and her wild gyrations caused his hands to coast over her flesh as if she were soaked in baby oil.

Eventually they stopped kissing and, not one to waste any time, Stephanie made like a bunny rabbit and hopped on top of him, allowing gravity to do its work by resting her full weight on his body. Once she had scaled Mt. Michael and positioned herself as comfortably as she could, the final resting place of her pussy happened to coincide with where his semi-hardened penis was stationed.

The edges of her pussy lips immediately began to slide up and down the top edge of his cock, trapping it in the groove of her slit, leaving a residual trail of pussy juice and cum in its wake. He hardened instantly. It inflated with the speed of a balloon being filled with helium, only when he reached full mast it didn’t rise up and float away.

Stephanie smiled. “Is it just me, or is your dick getting really hard?” she queried.

“It’s just you.”

“So I’m imagining things, am I?”

“Yup,” he grinned.

“Oh well, I guess we won’t be having any more sex then,” she said, returning his grin. To show she wasn’t bluffing, Stephanie shifted her weight and let her body slide from his. He caught her under the armpits before she fell away and hauled her back on. Like before, the plump lips of her pussy just happened to end up kissing his cock

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked.

“Well,” she began, flashing him a coy smile, “seeing as how your dick isn’t hard, I was going to go and get one of those dildos from the bookshelf. A poor substitute for the real thing, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.”

One of his hands was busying itself by caressing her back, while the other wandered all the way up her flanks until it arrived at her face. When he gently traced his fingertips over her lips she kissed them, which was such an adorable gesture that his heart fluttered in his chest.

“You’re so cute,” she said. “Even if I hadn’t picked you out beforehand I would’ve chosen you the moment I saw you. You were easily the hottest guy in the room tonight.”

He felt his face go crimson. “You aren’t so bad yourself.”

“And not only are you cute,” she added, “you’re also a great lover and you have a really lovely cock. It tastes nice, too.”

“It’s yours to suck any time you want.”

“Don’t worry, I’m definitely going to take you up on your offer. But right now, as enticing as sucking your dick sounds, I think I’d rather fuck you.”

Stephanie lowered her mouth to his and kissed him. Her pussy was still teasing the hell out of his cock in a shameless display of lust, directly contradicting the romance that her soft, sensual kissing conveyed.

“You do want me to fuck you, right?” she asked, her lips still brushing against his.

“Absolutely,” he croaked.

“Do you like it when a girl rides you?”

“I love it, nothing gets me harder,” he moaned.

“I’m going to ride you like you’ve never been ridden before. And then, after you’ve filled my pussy with another load of sperm, I’m going to suck your cock clean.”

“Oh God,” he groaned.

She giggled. “You like the sound of that, huh?”

“You bet I do.”

Stephanie raised herself into a sitting position and placed both of her slender hands on his chest. Strands of dark hair fell in front of her eyes but she didn’t bother tossing them out of the way. Her nipples were hard and her skin was covered in gooseflesh. The pained look on her face said it all – she needed to be filled to the brim with a hard cock; Michael’s hard cock.

It felt like she took forever but she finally hoisted her ass into the air, leaving her pussy hovering above the tip of his cock like a harrier fighter plane preparing itself for a vertical landing.

Her left hand slid casually down his body and, after taking all the time in the world, gripped his cock by the base in order to guide him into her slick opening with greater ease.

Time slowed down. Days passed. It felt like she’d been poised for entry over the time-span of a millennia, not mere seconds. His cock ached to ram inside her moist hole. If it had a mouth it would scream in frustration at being just a mere fingernail away from being hugged by the tight confines of her pussy.

And then, without so much as a warning, she slammed herself down, completely impaling herself on every inch of his throbbing cock, and proceeded to fuck his brains out.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

The rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee enticed him out of his languid doze. For the last five minutes he had been slipping in and out of consciousness, not knowing if the quiet sounds drifting over him, that he assumed were from Stephanie, were in fact a part of a dream or the from waking world.

He groaned, blinked his bleary eyes and struggled to sit up.

“Good morning, sunshine,” Stephanie beamed. She was standing at the counter pouring two cups of steaming hot coffee.

It was amazing how refreshed she looked after a night where sleep was scarce and sex was abundant. Instead of being stark naked her body was wrapped in the silk kimono, its blood-red color matching the ruddy hue of her cheeks. Her black hair was slick and shiny, combed back from her forehead and resting on the silk material that adorned her shoulders.

Judging from her appearance Stephanie had been in the shower; a scorching hot one by the looks of things.

“Ugh,” he sighed. “What time is it?”

“Around seven o’clock.”

“Night or day?”

“Daytime, silly,” she laughed. It was such a pretty sound, flirty yet filled with a sweet innocence. He could definitely wake up to it every single day for the rest of his life. “Here,” she added, striding over to him with a Looney Tunes mug in each paw. “Have some wakeup juice.”

Michael accepted it graciously and took a long sip. It was delicious, made with a perfect blend of coffee, water, milk and sugar. God himself couldn’t make a better cup of coffee.

“This is fantastic,” he gushed. “Is there anything you aren’t good at?”

The bed shifted when she sat down on the edge. There was a light in her eyes, a certain shine that brought words like ‘mischief’ and ‘naughty’ to mind.

She placed her hand on his hip and leaned in to deliver a light kiss to his lips, and in that instant he knew that she was the girl for him. It wasn’t like the voice of God spoke to him in his head, telling him in a booming voice that he should open up his heart to this lovely young minx. It was simply a quiet realization that had snuck up on him with the stealth of an elite operative in a Special Forces unit.

This girl had made coffee for him and kissed him good morning. Some people would never give it a second thought, but Michael, being blessed with a mind that never stopped analyzing and interpreting, saw the blatant romance in this simple morning ritual.

“Thank you,” he said.

She smiled and raised her left eyebrow. “What for?”

“For everything. I woke up this morning and I…”