The Doorbell Rings

Story Info
Cee exceeds all her man's expectations in a threesome.
3.4k words
4.32
10k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One - Relax and enjoy yourself

"No, honey" Bill responds quickly "A cuckhold is a person that is submissive, I, in no way, am submissive. I will be involved the entire time, from start to finish, that's the difference. I am a bull, ready for action and will be hauling my ashes."

Cee had never participated in anything like group sex or the menage trois. She has led a very reserved life that never really crept into those circles. Bill, on the other hand, was a swinger at heart. He loved to watch his lady with other men, especially the instances where the lady became very interested in the evening's activities. From sharing photos with potential mates online and chatting, to the actual meetups and wild sex that ensues thereafter.

At the height of the excursion, when his lady makes the moves to grapple with the men's parts, it's the highlight. Watching the female embrace the other male and move to kiss him, or touch him in any way.

"Do you understand the difference, sweetie?"

"I think so." She replies in an almost inaudible voice.

"The moment that you get to share with your partner, the look in her eyes. She's telling you a lot without saying a word; facial expressions tell an entire story. I love that!" Bill delivers his message in no uncertain terms. "It's like a massage for the soul, you both get to enjoy that mentally and physically."

Cee has known since the onset of the relationship that Bill has a past of watching his partner with others, but she isn't convinced this is the appropriate route for her.

"I don't know, hon. Am I ready for this?" CeeCee states.

"Well, it's an additional thing that you get to share with your partner, babe. You get to have an experience that many cannot comprehend, especially those whom are insecure."

"I still don't understand why this is needed." Cee says reluctantly.

"How about this, why don't we see how it goes and let things unfold as they may? You and I just enjoy some time with Rob, and see what the evening has in store for us, shall we?"

"Fine." She conceded that this could very well be a great evening and agrees to an evening with a gent they've been talking to online for over a month.

Part Two - The doorbell rings

"Gosh, you look so beautiful, babe." Bill says as he walks to the door and gives Cee a head-to-toe look. CeeCee always looks sharp. Everything is ironed and proper, regardless of the event. Matching clothing, jewelry, shoes, and belt. The works. Not to mention her kinky black head of hair sprawling out to her narrow shoulders. Her dark skin tone with a bright red dress is a combination that makes most men stare to the point of being obvious.

"Let me get the door." Bill states calmly as he opens the large white door to see Rob standing on the other side.

"Good afternoon, Rob. Get in out of the cold." Bill ushers Rob into the house whilst holding the screen door open.

"Thanks, thanks." Rob says as he walks into the living room after kicking the snow off his shoes at the step.

"This is Cee, whom you've already become acquainted." As Bill extends his hand to show his beautiful lady.

Rob makes eye contact and smiles as he kicks off his shoes. Rubbing his hands briskly together he engages. "You look wonderful, Cee." He gives her slender body a top to bottom look which ends with a flirty smile.

"Thank you, Rob. You look nicely put together yourself." Cee smiles as she seems interested in his apparel and physique. Rob wasn't a three hundred pound 'muscle head', but instead, a more toned and well-rounded sports player type physique. His body was toned but not overly muscular.

"Please, have a seat." Bill points to both couches.

Rob plops down on the couch and jokes. "How are you guys liking the weather? Are blizzard like conditions appealing?"

Cee laughs and pulls her elbows tightly to her ribs whilst she shivers. "This isn't really for me, I'm from Jamaica. We don't have this sort of weather down there, as you can imagine. Jamaica is a little too hot, but this is out of control cold. Brrr!"

The fire continues to crackle as the logs radiate heat and a small amount of romantic light in the somewhat dim lit living room.

"Would you care for a drink, Rob?"

Rob looks at Bill with gaze. "Sure, do you have any wine?"

"Absolutely, let me get that for you." Bill's voice fades off into the kitchen as he starts to cork a fresh bottle of wine.

"You look so much better in person than in your pictures." Cee says, smiling at Rob.

"Oh, I guess that's a better outcome than the other way around." Rob chuckles.

"Do you know how some people look so different in person, but in a bad way?" CeeCee squints. "You have the opposite happening." Her face melting into a warm smile.

Continuing to make eye contact, Rob smiles from ear to ear as she has more than piqued his interest.

"Here you are." Bill delivers a glass of wine with a casual nod. "Hope you like Brunello."

"Thanks, Bill. I do, in fact. You have great taste in wine and women!" Rob then lowers his nose into the wineglass for a deep sniff. "Ah, just a delightful aroma of fragrant fruity combined with a nice nutty hint. Incredible."

"I used to be a fan of this vintage." Bill admits. Having been many years since a enjoying a bottle, Bill begins to reminisce. "I loved the taste, drinkability, fruity notes, and the overall complexities."

Cee chimes in. "I feel like this one is certainly nice. The flavor is deep without being overly complex."

"Agreed." Both men nod, speaking at the same time.

Bill pulls out his phone and taps the YouTube Music app. "Let me get some music on for us." Broadcasting to the Roku, he clicks a Beres Hammond favorite of his, Tempted To Touch.

Immediately, Cee starts to get into the rhythm and gyrate her hips, eventually going into a full dance. Her snug red dress showing off her amazing booty, which Rob notices immediately. The size four dress that she wears cannot conceal the bowling ball shaped ass cheeks that hold the dress out at least eight inches.

"It's been a minute since I've danced, but this is certainly a celebration worthy of me giving it another go." Rob stands from the couch and gets in front of Cee as she dances. He begins to pick up the beat and start stepping to the song with swaying hips while snapping his fingers to the drumbeat.

They exchange glances and then lock eyes as Beres sings them into musical bliss. Both smile and take a step closer to other, now a mere foot separates them.

Bill grabs a seat on the other couch and watches the two enjoying a dance. He's hopeful, of course, that the evening will continue on this delightful path.

Cee slowly turns as she dances and is now facing away from Rob, still making that vertical booty motion. Bending over slightly, she seemingly pushes her ass out a few inches towards Rob's pelvis.

Being five-foot six, she is a perfect height for Rob, whose height is just over six feet.

Rob takes this a cue to move inward himself.

Now, depending on the motions of the two dancers, they are brushing against each other for split seconds at a time. This quickly turns into full contact rubbing of hips to ass.

Cee looks over her shoulder at Rob and smiles.

Sitting down his wine on the nearby coffee table, Rob takes both hands and gently rests them on her hips as they dance.

Taking notice, Bill's cock begins to fill with blood as he adjusts himself. Cee looks to the right and smiles at Bill while he adjusts his pants to accommodate his now stiffening prick. The two are caught in a smile and gleeful moment as the next song comes on.

I Choose You, Sara Bareilles.

Cee turns around and makes eye contact with Rob. Both still swaying to the music, she puts her arms atop Rob's shoulders and smiles. Not just a smile, but the smile. The one that says I need a kiss.

Bill's heart begins racing. The moment is here, and he knows it. The familiar rush is upon him.

Rob rests his wrists on Char's hips while his hands dangle onto her beautiful ass. As they sway in unison to the music, her protruding humps have never looked better than they do right now in that size four dress and Rob can feel them.

Cee's ass sticks straight out like a bubble butt should. She lacks the wide hips that sometimes accompany bubble butts, which further exemplifies how round her cheeks truly are.

Rob slowly pulls her into his hips and now has a full handful of her wonderful booty with both hands. His white skin against her arms over his shoulder creates a contrast that interracial lovers usually enjoy.

She takes this as a sign and leans in to kiss him.

He quickly accepts, their lips meet, and little pecks turn into long winded romantic interludes away from the music.

Bill's prick is at full mast, standing a tent in his pants, as he watches his Jamaican queen indulge.

They start swapping tongues as Rob now gropes her cheeks.

As the song ends, Cee removes her arms from his shoulders and casually backs up, reaching for her wine.

"You're a great dancer, Rob." She smiles with a hint of flirt, sipping her wine.

"Thank, thank you. I really enjoyed that dance!"

"So did I." Bill chimes in wearing a broad smile. "Looks like you two were having a blast."

Part Three - Lovely love and frisky fucking

Rob seats himself at the couch, again reaching for his wine.

Cee soon joins Rob on the couch and sets her wine down, placing the other hand on Rob's inner thigh. "That was a fun dance, wasn't it?" She smiles as her hand wonders over to his crotch where she finds the bulge that was pressed against her pussy just moments ago.

"Indeed." Rob states in a low voice and turns towards her, opening his legs to grant her full access to his semi-hard love staff.

She accepts. Rubbing up and down on the slacks, it's immediately apparent where the cock is and she begins to stroke it through the pants.

Rob places his hand on her leg and gradually works his way under her dress as they begin to passionately kiss.

She reaches for his zipper and gains access to his tool. Stroking it. Playing with it. Rubbing on his balls and feeling the size of them. The hard shaft now firmly in her hand; up and down, amorously.

They continue kissing and start traversing each other's body, Rob's hand now steadfastly planted on her mound where he finds her throbbing cunt and begins to explore. Working his way from the top of her mound towards the hole, he finds moist silk panties covering her tiny twat.

"Mmmmm!" she purrs as Rob glides over her clitoris. Her swollen hood so pronounced she feels it pulsing between his fingers. He rubs his way to the bottom of her pussy and starts rubbing more aggressively.

Her purring gets louder as he rubs with more of a purpose. Slipping a finger under her panties, he finds her eager, sloppy hole. Caressing her opening and pulling apart her delicate little lips, he slips a finger inside her. To his delight, she responds by opening her legs wider and leans back to accept his finger.

Grasping her prize, she squeezes his rod. "Yeah, baby, right there." She instructs.

He tries to slip in the tip of a second finger only to find her pussy providing resistance to the insertion. He slowly works it into her hole and starts to rub her insides with two fingers while using his thumb to rub her hood. Cee is in pure heaven and loving the entire environment that surrounds her, not to mention that Rob is beginning to scratch that itch that she cannot shake from her throbbing cunt.

Removing his hand from her crotch, he grabs her dress and pulls it up over her head. Cee undoes her bra and slips her panties to the floor in just seconds.

There was no question what was about to happen, and Bill was watching this incredible event unfold right before his eyes. His gorgeous queen taking control and using Rob as a sex toy makes his dick pulse to the beat of his heart.

Rob looks into her eyes "I want you so badly right now" as he quickly slides his pants and boxers to the floor. Cee helps to undo his shirt by undoing the buttons one at a time while glancing over at Bill.

A bucket of smiles, Bill starts to stroke his cock overtop his pants and winks.

Getting back to her business at hand, she finishes the last button and slides Rob's shirt down over his shoulders and, as she's pulling it down, continues down with her head to his man-meat.

She holds his staff upright and takes the head into her mouth as she dances her togue over the tip.

"Yeah, sweet lady, that feels sooo nice." Rob lays his head back for a moment as her warm mouth begins to work down the shaft. With the base so much wider than the head, Cee struggles to open wide enough for the base so as not to include teeth.

As she's working her way down his cock with her mouth, Rob reaches over to her ass with his left hand and starts pulling the cheeks apart whilst rubbing them. He starts to work a finger into her sloppy box; noises from her love juices fill the living room as he plays with her puss.

She looks over at Bill, who now has his dick in his hand and pants wide open, while she's slurping Rob's shaft all the way to his ball sack.

As Rob continues fingering her faster and faster, she keeps swallowing the entire tool until it is no longer visible. Cee cups his balls and comes up off of him slowly.

"That feels so nice, Rob. I love the size of your cock!" She whispers as she holds the tool upright, slides a condom over it, and begins to impale herself upon it.

The head makes its way into her love canal and the girth of the base starts to stretch her little cunt open.

"Ahhhh" she struggles. "MMMM" she starts letting gravity push her weight down onto the massive staff as her face tells a tale of delight. With her facial expressions transitioning from discomfort to complete bliss, Bill watches, completely astonished. His erection dancing to his heart's rapid melody.

Rob can feel the tight little opening gripping his dick so tightly he cannot get enough.

Grabbing Cee by her dark mocha ass cheeks with his large hands, he thrusts up into her and pulls her down by her ass.

"AHHhh!" Cee shrieks out.

"Oh baby, yes, yes!" Rob enjoys the feeling of her tight little crevice being spread widely over him and falling onto his lovesicle.

CeeCee can feel it stretching her open and feels nothing but pleasure. So much so that she starts to go up and down on Rob while letting him guide the tempo.

Rob and Cee are in a full-blown rhythm and fucking the shit out of each other when Cee feels a hand on her shoulder. It cannot be Rob; he has both hands on her ass cheeks.

Bill is standing behind her, completely nude, with a boner.

Pulling out a small bottle of Astroglide, Bill lubes her asshole, which is nicely on display by the help of Rob's hands spreading her cheeks as he plunges up into her.

Entering her tight little ass with a finger, she slows her motion, as does Rob. As she grinds on Rob, still enjoying his thick stiffie, Bill starts to push the finger into her now widening starfish.

As he inserts his finger into her anal canal, he can feel Rob's massive tool that's occupying her pussy.

"Mmmm, someone's getting ready for anal. That's a great idea, lovely lady, let's get you turned around here." Rob speaks into existence Cee moving up off his cock, spinning her around, and pulling her back down to his lap ass first.

With her asshole already lubricated, Rob starts rubbing the head between her voluptuous cheeks to guide in his mast. He feels the warm hole and places the head inside her just enough to start opening her up.

"Woah, Rob!" She laughs as he pulls her back onto his chest, his head still inside the cherished prize. Holding her legs back, he starts to insert more into her powerless hole.

Bill watches as her face transitions from a joking smile to a lustfully challenged stare deep into his eyes.

"Oh baby, OH that's big!" She lets him know as he grabs her under the knees and pulls her legs back to her chest.

Bill stares down at his queen's ass that's now starting to swallow the massive prick. Her neon pink pussy slightly agape from her being stretched just moments ago, she's now being bayonetted in her incredible ass.

"My god, Rob, you're stretching me. It feels so good; you're so large down there."

"My god, sexy lady, your ass feels sooooo wonderful right now. GOD!"

Bill, still openmouthed, starts to reach down to finger her freshly fucked hole. He inserts two fingers and starts to kneel down to penetrate her.

Pushing in he can feel Rob already inside her tight little asshole. Their swords meet and use her wonderful holes as an arena.

"Babe, you feel delightful." Bill substantiates. Inserting his full package into her loins. He starts to work the hole with a little force. Pounding it.

"Yeah, hon, yeah, faster!" She demands.

Both men start pounding Cee for all they're worth, trying to make her have the most mind-numbing orgasm of her life.

With Rob planted in her ass, he moves to her perky nipples and starts to tug on them while holding her tightly to his chest by her legs. Bill leans in and starts kissing her as he gets her by the hips and starts thrusting as hard and as fast as their bodies will allow.

This incredible moment was like no other. There was no equal for what was transpiring at this exact point in time. The three were so deep into the paradise that time was seemingly standing still; nirvana.

Her supple nipples being tugged and two cocks working her holes, Cee starts to ooze love sap. Bill can feel how moist her pussy is starting to become, lessening the resistance. Rob then feels a large hot wave rinse over his nuts.

"Oh my god, OH MY GOD, I am CUMMINGGGGG! Ohhhhh." she cries out.

Bill never breaks stride but, at that moment, he felt especially gratified and starts to join in the orgasm.

"I'm going to fill you, babe, I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR CUNT!" he yells out as he starts to shoot his baby making cream into her hungry hole while plunging a few more times and, eventually, coming to a full stop.

Rob begins to stiffen and freeze.

"AH, AH, Cee!" He exclaims, as he lets go of his juice.

She can still feel his sperm spurting into her ass, even though the condom was still in place.

Bill withdrawals from her and slowly gets to a standing position.

Cee and Rob are still kissing while his tool begins to go flaccid. She, too, then gets into a standing position with a face of contentment.

Bill immediately grabs her and starts kissing her and wrapping his arms around her.

"MMMM, babe. Oh, YUMMY!" she whispers, staring deeply into his eyes.

Rob removes the condom, tosses it into the bin, and looks up. He's immediately met with Cee's lips. He slowly starts to hug her tightly and the two get caught up in a little moment.

As Bill piles more logs onto the fire Rob walks down the hall to the bathroom.

Both lovers get a full body hug from the other as James Arthur, Say You Won't Let Go comes onto the stereo.