Cassy's Game

Story Info
Wife plays a game where she can't say no.
23.8k words
4.49
56.3k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,116 Followers

A fan contacted me to write a story, which she claimed was about her and her partner. This was challenging for me to write because I didn't have as much free reign to take it where I wanted to go since this was hers, and I wanted it to stay as close to what they actually experienced together as I could. Luckily for her and me, I am fairly skilled at gathering information from people. The information she provided exceeded my own fantasies. Every time I asked her what happened next, I was taken down an erotic road I never could have imagined.

The names, dates, locations, ages, background information, and other details were made up in order to maintain anonymity. Note: Covid didn't exist in this story to make my timeframes work. If you happen to know a hot couple with the same physical descriptions of the two main characters here, let your imagination wander. I can assure you the descriptions below are based on the pictures she sent me in a nutshell. Whether they were her or not, who knows.

Whoever you were, thank you for letting me dig into your mind to get this story on paper. You were absolutely candid with me in providing the details needed to write this. I am eternally grateful for this opportunity to write such an amazing adventure.

It was the summer of 2017. I was at a Friday night house party with a group of friends in San Diego. I was twenty years old, and I was on summer vacation from San Diego State University, which is known to be a party college. This one was no exception. What started as a group of about 50 turned into 200 when the Snapchats went out showing two girls making out in bikinis. We had a DJ who was pumping beats, and the party was in full swing.

"Time to get some pussy!" yelled an obnoxiously loud neanderthal looking frat boy who was obviously not handling his alcohol well.

I sized the guy up, knowing he'd be the type to cause problems at some point as alcohol and testosterone combined in a bad combination in certain people. He was probably about 275 lbs, but most of it was sloppy looking pudge from drinking too much and maintaining the typical college late night fast food diet.

I grew up in a rougher neighborhood near San Diego. My parents were hard working middle class, but that didn't get you into the nicer neighborhoods in Southern California. I learned early on that I needed to know how to fight after getting bullied by two older boys. They were interested in my skateboard and stole it from me, leaving me with a black eye. I cried in embarrassment when I told my parents.

As a ten year old, I was enthralled with the UFC, and when I googled Jiu Jitsu after getting beat up, I was excited to learn there was a Gracie Jiu Jitsu studio within walking distance from my house. I convinced my parents to let me sign up, and I spent every afternoon learning how to roll. I worked my way up until I earned a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu before my 18th birthday.

Once I learned how to fight, I was never bullied again. Knowing how to defend myself helped keep me out of trouble. I was amazed at how many bullies actually had no idea how to fight. Joe Rogan put it best when he said, "Starting a fight when you don't know how to is like starting a debate with someone in a language you can't speak."

At twenty years old, I was six-one and about 190 lbs of lean muscle. I looked unassuming in my board shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops, which was the way I wanted it. I had a kind and generous personality and was always there for my friends and family. I never once started a fight after learning how to. It just wasn't in my personality to start trouble.

"What a dick," my best friend Crag said to me, laughing at the obnoxious frat guy.

"No shit," I laughed. "He's probably the last guy who has any chance of getting any tonight."

Craig and I met while surfing at Swami's, a local surf spot in San Diego. We hit it off from the start, and we were both majoring in Business. We came from similar backgrounds and had good families. Craig and I sipped our Stone IPAs and watched the crowd.

There was plenty of eye candy, and Craig and I were waiting to make our moves when I saw her. She was about five-two and petite with long dark brunette hair and sparkling blue eyes. Her wavy brunette hair fell to just below the center of her back. The contrast of her dark hair and her light blue eyes gave her an exotic glow. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. We made eye contact, and she batted her long eyelashes at me as her thick pink lips curled up in a nice shy smile.

Unlike many of the women at the party, she was not scantily clad, but looked classy in her summer dress and tan heeled sandals. The dress was fairly conservative, but it did not hide the fact that she had a great body and toned legs. Her breasts looked like more than a handful on her petite body.

Just as I was about to approach her, the obnoxious frat boy swooped in and grabbed her, spilling his drink as he pulled her to the dance floor. She looked annoyed, and I could tell she was going with it to humor him until she could break away.

"You're one fine ass chick," the frat boy yelled as he began rubbing himself on her obnoxiously.

She was trying to push away from him, but he was determined to keep his hands and body on hers. He spun her around and began rubbing up against her from behind. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her against him awkwardly. He began sliding his hands up her torso, and grabbed her breasts. She elbowed his ribs causing him to drop his red solo cup.

"Come on, don't be an uptight bitch!" the frat boy yelled.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" she yelled back as he tried to pull her in again.

That was my queue. I stepped up and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, she asked you to stop," I told him.

"Mind your own fucking business, bitch!" he yelled at me as he pulled the girl to him.

I quickly got behind him and applied a rear naked choke, pulling him back into my chest. He released her in the process.

"I think it's time for you to go," I told him as he gasped for breath. "When I let go, you need to be cool, understood."

"Uh, uh, okay man, just let me fucking go," he begged, gasping for breath.

As soon as I let him go, his liquid courage and foolish pride kicked in, and he decided to throw a punch. Big mistake. I side-stepped his poorly thrown punch and kicked his legs out from under him. I slid behind him again and applied the choke. This time, I decided to put him to sleep. He woke up in the back of a mutual friend's car, and he was taken home to sleep it off.

"Are you okay?" I asked the beautiful brunette.

"I am, thanks to you," she smiled.

"My name's Robert. Everyone calls me Bobby," I told her, shaking her small hand.

"I'm Cassy," she replied with the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen.

Cassy was eighteen and was enrolled at SDSU that fall as a freshman. She was from Georgia and had that southern friendliness about her. I asked her to dance, and we fit like a glove together. She moved like a ballerina, and I did my best at holding my own. I could see from the smiles she was giving me that she was equally impressed with the way I moved. We danced for about half an hour, but we were having a hard time talking with the loud music.

"You want to get out of here?" I asked.

"Absolutely," Cassy replied.

I told Craig I was leaving, and we made plans to go surfing in the morning. I grabbed Cassy's hand and escorted her out of the party and into my Jeep. We drove down to a quiet hidden cove that not too many people know about. I grabbed a couple blankets and we sat in the sand with our backs to a large boulder as we talked and got to know each other. Cassy had a genuine character, and I was immediately drawn to her.

We sat there listening to the waves crash and talked about our dreams. She was majoring in marketing and wanted to go into real estate. She came from a small town and had small town values. Before I knew it, I looked at my watch, and it was 4:00 AM. We'd been talking for four hours.

"I'm so glad I met you, Cassy," I said as the waves crashed in the background. "I'd like to see you again if that's alright."

"How about tonight?" Cassy smiled warmly and looked into my eyes. I closed the distance between us, and we kissed for the very first time.

Cassy was a virgin when we met, and we dated for three months before she asked me to be her first. On that special night, I helped Cassy strip off her black lacy dress. My fingers were shaking with anticipation because I'd wanted her for so long. Her black panties and bra looked striking on her toned creamy body. I pulled her panties off her, and she removed her bra. I left her in her black heels. Her breasts were perfectly symmetrical with quarter sized pink puffy nipples.

Cassy waxed in anticipation of our first night together, and I was throbbing in my pants as I looked down at her laying back on the bed. Her pink labia barely protruded and looked like the petals of a flower as she spread herself open in her first act of submission to me. Her body was perfect.

"You're more beautiful than I ever could have imagined, Cassy," I told her as I unbuckled my pants.

Cassy looked up at me with a hungry look in her eyes as she sucked her lower lip between her teeth. Her eyes moved down my bare muscular chest and six pack abs to the natural V that led from my hips to the bulging protrusion at the front of my pants. I unzipped them and pulled down at the waistband, pulling my boxer briefs down with them. My six inch cock sprung free of them, and Cassy gasped approvingly. I could see moisture between her folds.

Cassy was breathing rapidly in anticipation of what was to come. Her eyes were fixed on my hard dick, and I could tell she wanted to feel what it was like. She was ready for me to take her and make her my lover.

I looked down at her pink folds, and my mouth watered. I needed to taste her first. I dove my face into her center while looking up into her sparkling blue eyes.

"Wha, what are you doing?" Cassy asked in hesitation. "You don't need to do that."

"I don't need to do anything," I told her. "I wanted to taste you."

I sucked her clit into my mouth and licked it as I reached up and caressed her breasts, making her moan quietly. I licked and sucked her labia, savoring the feeling of being able to have her in my mouth for the very first time. Her hips started to move under me as she tried to get contact with her clit. I didn't make her wait any longer, and I sucked her clit back into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmph," Cassy moaned as her body trembled.

She looked down at me with desperation in her eyes. My finger entered her as I focused on her clit. I slid my finger up to her G-spot and began stroking her there as I licked her clit rapidly. Her hands reached behind my head, and she pulled my face into her.

"It's gooood, oh Bobby, ahhhhhhh!" Cassy cried as I made her cum for the first time.

The erotic sounds she made stirred every essence of my being. She sounded so alive and free, as if a dam broke loose within her, and she was letting it all come out of her mind, body, and soul. Her thighs quivered and her high heels dug into my back as she rode through her orgasm.

Once her orgasm subsided, I stood and kissed her deeply. She tasted herself on my lips, and it did not bother her. It actually fueled her own passion and she licked my lips, tasting herself on me.

"That felt wonderful, baby," Cassy mewed in my ear.

As we were kissing, I felt my cock make contact with her moist folds below us. I felt Cassy shudder at the contact as the anticipation enveloped us both. I reached down and lined myself up with her virgin folds as I kissed her again.

I pushed myself up and looked down at her beauty. Her dark hair was sprawled out on the bed behind her, giving her an angelic appearance. She looked so vulnerable as she spread herself for me in her black heels.

"Are you ready, baby? I asked as I looked into her big blue eyes wantonly. She nodded as she bit her lip.

I slowly pushed forward as she breathed deeply into me. Her pussy felt so hot that it was sending bolts of electricity through my body, making me crave her final depths even more. I held back my craving and took my time so I wouldn't hurt her. I slowly pushed into her until I reached her barrier.

"Go slow," she hissed.

I pushed through her barrier as I watched her wince in pain. A tear dropped from her eye as she took me inside of her. I leaned down and kissed her tears gently as our bodies became one.

"I love you, Cassy," I told her for the very first time.

"I love you too," Cassy replied before our lips met in a passionate embrace.

Cassy had a strict religious background that made her fairly conservative, but she was a willing learner in the bedroom once she got started. We could not get enough of each other, and I'd often drive her back to her apartment at dawn to drop her off after a long night of wild sex.

On Valentine's Day of 2019, I proposed to Cassy, and she said yes. We flew out to Georgia that spring break, and I met her family. They seemed to embrace me as much as she did. Well, not that much, but you get the point. We hit it off nicely. Her two brothers joked that they'd break my legs if I ever hurt her, but they laughed that I'd probably end up choking them out if they tried. I assured them they didn't have to worry and that I loved their sister more than anything.

My family loved Cassy as if she was one of their own. I only had one brother and no sisters, so my mom finally had the daughter she always wanted. She just didn't have to go through the bratty teen years. My brother obviously loved her and wished she had a sister. She talked sports and was a big football fan. She liked the Bulldogs, being from Georgia.

One Friday afternoon, I was in class when Cassy sent me a text asking me to stop by her apartment. We'd both been studying for finals that week and hadn't spent much time together. My mind drifted to her hot body and sexy smile as the professor wrapped up for the day.

I was at her apartment ten minutes later. Cassy greeted me at the door wearing her black lacy panties, black high heels, and nothing else. She kissed me deeply and pulled me inside.

"God I've missed you this week," I said as I held her against my hardening bulge. "I can't wait until we move in together after finals next week. No more college."

"I've missed you too," Cassy said, smiling. "Which is why I wanted you to come over."

"I like the sound of that," I said as I kissed her again.

"I have something I want to show you," she smiled as she dropped to her knees. "I've been practicing something for you."

She quickly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down while smiling up at me. I grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it off as she pulled my underwear down. My hard cock bobbed in front of her face.

"What have you been practicing, babe?" I asked.

"This," Cassy said as she engulfed my cock into her thick pink lips. She pushed forward until her lips touched my groin, burying my whole cock inside her throat.

"Oh my God," I groaned as she looked up at me with her sparkling blue eyes. I could see her smile in her eyes even though her lips were preoccupied at the moment.

"How did you learn to do that?" I gasped.

"I actually practiced on something a little bigger, so I knew I could do this with your dick," she said as she stroked me.

A vision filled my head of her kneeling in front of someone with a much bigger cock than mine as she sucked his giant slab of meat into her throat. I'd never thought of her with another man, but her words unlocked a hidden fantasy that up until then, I never knew existed. My cock throbbed in her hand as she looked up at me.

"How did you practice?" I asked as my mind took me through several scenarios.

"Jen gave me a vibrator that she won at a white elephant gift exchange," she smiled. "I was complaining to her about being alone this week, and she offered it to me to help me out."

"So did you put it anywhere else?" I asked as she went down on me again.

"Not yet, I thought you could try it out on me after I do this," she said as she engulfed me to the root again and started bobbing.

I could feel her lips and tongue caressing my entire cock as she sped up her pace. I felt extra sensitive from not having sex all week, and knew I wasn't going to last long. Plus, it felt amazing.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Cassy," I gasped. "You're making me feel so fucking good. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Just pull it out and cum on my tits," she said huskily.

Her mouth was making loud suctioning noises as she pulled me into her throat repeatedly. She reached around me with her hands and pulled on my ass as she fucked me with her face. I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her back for all I was worth as she stared up at me with her glazed blue eyes.

Her dark hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and her makeup was done to perfection. Seeing my cock repeatedly going into such a beautiful face was becoming too much for me, and my balls started to tighten.

"Oh shit!" I gasped as I pulled out of her throat.

Before I could aim down at Cassy's firm tits, a huge jet of cum blasted across her upturned face. The rope shot across her lips, stretching across her nose and forehead and into her dark hair. My white cum contrasting against her dark brunette hair was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. My body jerked again at the sight of it.

A second jet shot out as I continued to pulsate above her. She smiled up at me as I began painting her face with my warm seed. I kept cumming as my body spasmed, covering her entire face. She had it in her neatly combed hair. It was in her right eye and all over her cheeks and lips. She licked it off her lips and swallowed with a loud gulping sound. She had never swallowed before this moment.

"Cassy, that was amazing," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"I thought you were going to cum on my tits," she laughed up at me. "Look what you did to my face."

"I know," I said as I stared back at the cum dripping off her. "I'm looking at your face right now and damn, you look sexy."

"Did you wanna kiss?" Cassy asked jokingly.

"Not so much," I laughed.

"Well I need to clean up, and you have work to do," Cassy said as she stood and went to the bathroom. "Wait for me on the bed."

Cassy came out a few minutes later with a freshly cleaned face. She crawled up on the bed with me and kissed me deeply.

"Now that you've had yours, it's time for me to get mine," she whispered. "Are you ready to do me with my new toy?"

"I'm always ready to fuck you," I told her.

She reached into her drawer and pulled out her new toy. I was surprised to see her holding a dark chocolate brown vibrating dildo in the shape of a real penis. It was probably nine inches long, and was very lifelike with testicles and a suction cup at the bottom.

"You were able to get that in your throat?" I gasped as I looked at her holding it in her tiny white hand. The color contrast was striking.

"It took a lot of practice, but I was able to get it in," she smiled sexily.

"Wow," I said, amazed.

"Did you want to see?" she asked with a grin on her face as she looked down at my hard cock.

She brought the huge phallus up to her pink lips and kissed it affectionately as if it was a real cock, smiling at me sexily. Seeing her pink lips touching a dark cock sent shivers through my body. Another image floated into my head of her kneeling in front of a black man as she brought him to her lips. Her shining diamond engagement ring stood out against the dark phallus.

In a matter of minutes, my mind took me into two different fantasies with her sucking other men, one of them being black. I was surprised at how much the thought of it turned me on.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,116 Followers