The Dorms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting there," he responded, concentrating hard.

Aaron had been fully engorged for a few minutes now. He slowly, almost mindlessly, stroked his penis to maintain his powerful erection while he waited. Maria remained fixated on him and his cock. Aaron smiled warmly at her as the two made eye contact briefly. Looking away, he caught the attention of Jessica and Kristen who were both watching intently.

"You guys are awfully quiet over there," indicated Aaron.

"Just enjoying the show, big boy." said Jessica as she smiled at Kristen.

"If it ever starts," teased Kristen.

"I'm trying, you guys! Jeez. Not all of us have super dicks like this dude." Juan protested.

"I'm kidding of course," said Kristen, realizing she didn't want to be rude.

"OK... I think... I think I'm there," said Juan as he slowed the pace of his stroking and tried to stretch out his cock as best he could. He put his hands by his side and looked down, confirming he was at full mast. Aaron and Maria were also looking at his penis, but didn't say anything.

Juan turned to Aaron, noticed his towering erection and just closed his eyes and shook his head. "Oh my God man. Do we really have to do this?" he pleaded. "You won. Look at this shit." as he pointed down towards Aaron's dick. Aaron just smiled, hands still on hips.

Maria interjected, "Ok, ok. Come here you guys" as she grabbed them both by their arms. "Stand facing each other." Aaron, at 6'2" was taller than Juan by at least five inches as they turned to face one another. Aaron tried not to look at Juan directly in the eyes as it was too uncomfortable. He opted instead to look over at Jessica and Kristen who had now stood up to join Maria next to them.

Maria, still clutching their arms, slowly guided them closer. "Come closer, you two. We need to do an accurate comparison."

Inch by inch, the boys shifted closer. As Aaron was taller, his penis gently hovered over Juan's. They stepped closer and closer until the head of Aaron's penis lightly touched Juan's abdomen. "Whoa," said Juan as he jumped back. "Careful with that thing, man."

"Shit, my bad" said Aaron smiling. Kristen giggled at the interaction.

"Well, get as close as you can I guess, without... umm.. Making contact." directed Maria. "There we go," she said now releasing their arms satisfied.

Both boys were standing face to face. All five of them looked down. Juan's cock was completely overshadowed by Aaron's. Both the length and girth far exceeded Juan's leaving the group staring at only Aaron's dick. No one spoke for a minute, but everyone continued to stare.

Finally it was Maria who spoke softly. "Dios Mio," she said. Everyone burst out laughing including the boys.

"Where's your dick, Juan?" asked Jessica. "It's like an eclipse!" she added.

"Very funny," said Juan sarcastically looking over at Jessica. "I think we have a winner here," he conceded.

He then noticed something. "Dude! Come on man!" Everyone looked down to see what he was talking about and noticed Aaron's precum had started to drip down onto the base of Juan's dick. "Shit," said Aaron as he scooped it up with his finger, stepping away in the process. "I'm sorry dude."

The girls had a good laugh at that. "Looks like someone's ready to burst." said Maria as she looked at Aaron's bloated, wet penis head. She then looked at Jessica and Kristen, nodding in Aaron's direction, while she herself reached down and gripped Juan's penis. "Enough torture for you, sweetie." Maria led Juan over to the couch and sat down with him.

Meanwhile Jessica and Kristen positioned Aaron next to Juan on the couch, both kneeling in front of him. "I guess we'll take you then," said Jessica calmly. She then reached out grabbing his hard dick by the base. "Whoa," she said. "You are really hard, Aaron."

Aaron simply smiled and closed his eyes at the feeling of her hand. Jessica then angled his dick directly at Kristen, raising her eyebrows in the process. Kristen had yet to touch Aaron other than cupping his testicles last Sunday. She was incredibly nervous and hesitated. "Here," urged Jessica. "Do it with me."

With that, Kristen slowly extended her hand towards Aaron's dick. With Jessica's hand firmly positioned around the base, Kristen placed hers atop, gripping softly at first. "Ok, ready? Up... and down... Up... and down," chanted Jessica as the two girls giggled. They had a great rhythm going as they stroked Aaron's dick in perfect unison. Jessica stopped briefly only to spit in her hand. "Theeeere we go, nice and smooth," she said, satisfied.

As the girls continued their handjob, Maria and Juan looked on. Maria, stroking Juan's penis with one hand and lightly caressing herself under her panties. She fearlessly moaned loud enough everyone could hear. Juan was stunned at how turned on she was. He was suddenly very pleased he decided to participate.

The room was now filled with squishy sounds as both boys received handjobs and Maria masturbated. Aaron and Juan's breathing increased as they neared a pleasurable climax.

Suddenly, without warning, Jessica leaned forward, her golden hair tingling Aaron's balls. Kristen didn't react, continuing her stroking. Jessica then looked at Aaron in the eyes, opened her mouth, and placed her tongue on the underside of Aaron's cock head. She then held her hair back with one hand and opened her mouth wide enough to insert his entire head into her mouth. Aaron closed his eyes and leaned back "Ohhhh fuck." was all he could say.

Jessica managed to stuff his entire cock head in her mouth, using her tongue to caress his tip. Kristen increased her stroking pace as her roommate sucked him off.

Aaron could say nothing. He was in heaven. Maria, while still masturbating and jerking Juan off simultaneously, looked on and watched as Jessica engulfed Aaron. "Fuck yeah, girl," she softly said betwen her own moans of pleasure. Juan watched too. It was an incredibly hot and arousing scene to witness. He didn't even care that it was his roommate.

With a loud pop, Jessica came up for air, panting. "How much was that?" she asked the room as she resumed stroking Aaron.

"Umm, like the head basically." commented Juan with a laugh.

"What?!" asked Jessica, disappointed and in disbelief. "It felt like a whole dick in there."

"Not quite," responded Juan. He then turned to Maria and motioned towards his penis. She made eye contact, rolled her eyes and leaned forward. While still fingering herself, she opened wide and immediately deep throated Juan's entire four inch penis. The whole room erupted at the spectacle, including Aaron.

Juan high-fived his buddy. "Having a small dick is good for something, right?" he asked.

Aaron responded "Absolutely... Awesome, dude."

The girls carried on. Kristen stroking Aaron, Jessica sucking his head. Maria blowing Juan while fingering herself, moaning the whole time. It was an incredible Friday night already.

Maria then stopped and leaned back. She checked Juan's balls. "You're gonna cum. I know these balls when they're ready." The other girls stopped to observe as well. "See?" she held them up so the girls could see. "See how tight they are? He's gonna cum any second."

Juan couldn't disagree. He was panting loudly now, legs outstretched. He was seconds away from orgasm. As Jessica and Kristen watched, they noticed Aaron's balls had also tightened. His penis seemed to be overflowing with precum as he too tightened his legs and pushed his waist up in the air. All three girls excitedly waited in anticipation for both boys to cum at the same time.

Juan let it go first. "Fuck... oh shit Maria. Argghhhh, I'm gonna come!!" His first shot went right up onto his chest, with the next two or three landing on his belly. Maria watched intently as she coaxed out a few more that landed just above his groin area. Jessica, Kristen, and Aaron watched as Juan's orgasm subsided and he was left with a sticky mess on his torso. His penis seemed to deflate almost immediately as Maria gently set it down. She now dug both hands into her pants as she looked over at Aaron.

Both girls raced their hands up and down Aaron's massive dick as he neared his release. Juan, out of breath and spent, had no choice but to watch as his buddy was brought to orgasm.

"C'mon, Aaron," whispered Kristen surprisingly. "Time to cum for us. Show us how much you can cum." Aaron, taken aback by Kristen being the one to talk dirty, lost all control. His head shot back, eyes closing tightly, as he unleashed the first jet.

It was like none other. With a loud grunt, Aaron shot out a thick, uninterrupted stream of ejaculate that landed well above his head on the wall behind him. Juan instinctively flinched out of the way. "Whoa," he exclaimed.

Then Aaron let another equally powerful one go that landed on top of the first. Jessica and Kristen, then pointed his penis straight up as his third, fourth, and fifth bursts went high into the air, splattering down on top of their hands.

"Argghhhhhh!! Fuck!!" Aaron screamed as more cum continued to fire out of his angry cock. Some landed on Jessica's chest, some got in Kristen's hair. The girls shrieked, but did not stop as they knew this wasn't even close to being over. Aaron then let out another blast that went dangerously to his right. He watched as it landed directly on Jaun's left shoulder. "Shit man!" shouted Juan as he abruptly stood up.

But Aaron couldn't respond. He continued to shoot cum all over the place and could only make eye contact with Juan.

Maria, now leaned back, was feverishly jabbing at her crotch area, fingering herself to her own orgasm. Soaking wet and leg shaking she moaned out loud while watching Aaron cum.

"Oh my god!" shouted Jessica. "Aaron! This won't stop!" She now held her hand flatly over his spasming penis to try and attempt to prevent more of a mess. "Shit this feels good," Aaron was able to finally say something coherently.

"Nice!" shouted Kristen as she applauded her friend's method of curtailing the mess. "How's that feel?"

"Warm," replied Jessica. "Very warm."

Juan stood there, soft penis still exposed, hands on hips as his own cum dripped down his body. He could only watch as Aaron's far more powerful, more substantial orgasm tapered off.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jessica finally peered under her hand at Aaron's penis head. She noticed a few small dribbles still flowing out, but Aaron's ejaculative display had largely subsided. She took her hand away holding it up for everyone to see.

Juan simply shook his head. Maria, still breathing heavily from her own orgasm smiled. Kristen now solely held Aaron's penis as she tightly coaxed out some remaining cum. "We all good?"

Aaron, panting looked down at his penis as it started to soften slightly. He looked up at Kristen, nodding. "Yes... we're good."

The five of them spent the next half hour cleaning up cum that seemed to be everywhere as Aaron profusely apologized. No one seemed to care that much, however.

Jessica noticed Juan's shoulder and the sizable glob of cum on it. She reached out and scooped it off with her finger. Juan flinched back as if she was pointing out a spider on his shoulder.

"This isn't yours now is it?" she asked holding the cum up for Juan to see.

Embarrassed, Juan looked at it and shook his head. "Shit... That's basically like what my entire load was.." Jessica laughed as she wiped the cum off on a towel. Aaron just shook his head at the interaction.

Maria lovingly rubbed Juan's back in comfort. "Who's ready to go out?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure we all need to change," announced Jessica looking at everyone. "And, umm. Some of us need to put on actual clothes." They all laughed as they remembered that Juan and Aaron remained completely naked, their penises flopping about. Juan laughed and said "Yeah dude, would you cover that thing up for once?" as he gestured at Aaron's cock. "You're gonna get us arrested with that."

Aaron looked down, haphazardly trying to conceal his growing erection. The group shared a laugh, then proceeded to get ready to go out.

------------------------

Lauren had been on the phone for several hours with Mark. She told him everything that happened on Sunday. The conversation took a deep turn as Lauren unraveled everything she had been feeling over the last couple years. Ultimately the two decided that they shouldn't be together for now. Lauren still loved Mark, but her experience with Aaron made her feel something else. Something she hadn't felt with Mark.

She walked up to Andrea's door. Andrea was lying in bed reading her textbook. "What's up?" she asked as she could sense something was wrong.

"Mark and I broke up," stated Lauren.

"Oh my God, Lauren. I am so sorry. Are you ok?"

Lauren, staring at the floor, looked up. "Ya know what? I kinda am."

Andrea smiled.

Lauren went on, "Can we hang out with Aaron again?"

To be continued...

12