The Dorms Ch. 07

Story Info
The girls host a dorm party. Aaron's worlds collide.
8k words
4.74
38.8k
16

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Jessica was lying on the futon watching mindless reality TV. It was a lazy Saturday afternoon. She was tired from soccer practice that morning and happy to be getting some downtime. At some point she drifted off to sleep.

She suddenly jolted awake when she heard keys jingling as Kristen came into the dorm room. "I'm sorry!" she whispered as she saw Jessica pop her head up. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"What time is it?" squinted Jessica as she peered around the room.

"Almost 4. When did you go to sleep?" asked Kristen as she took a seat in the chair opposite the couch.

"Not sure. I must have dozed off. She glanced at the TV. A throwaway episode of Real Housewives was on. She noticed Kristen was wearing yoga pants and a pink tank top. Her cleavage was visible beneath the tight fabric. "How was the gym?" asked Jessica.

"Yoga. It was fine. I'm sore," she said as she rubbed her shoulder. "What's up for tonight?"

"Not a whole lot going on tonight," said Jessica as she checked her messages and Instagram. "May be a low key night in the dorms."

"Honestly, I'm ok with that. I could use a nice calm night," said Kristen as she stared into the TV.

"Let's see what Aaron's doing," said Jessica with a curious smile on her face. "That big ol dick of his," she said as she typed out a text message. Kristen just laughed and shook her head.

----------------------------

Juan took a big bite out of his burger. "This place is fuckin awesome, man." Aaron, munching on some fries nodded. "Told ya. There's nothing like this anywhere else. I love their food."

Aaron and Juan had maintained their normal friendship as best they could even after going through a pretty unique experience together. If nothing else, Juan now knew Aaron had something that Juan could leverage to fuel his girlfriend's sexual desires and that was a positive outcome in his mind.

"Still can't believe the other night, dude," said Juan as he took another bite from his burger. "I'll be honest. I did not expect any of that to happen."

Aaron nodded. "Me neither," he said in between chewing. "So tell me. Did it have the effect you were aiming for with Maria?"

Juan looked up and raised his eyebrows, clearly indicating 'yes.' The boys high fived. "Happy to help," said Aaron.

"So you gotta tell me, man," started Juan. "How do girls take that thing?"

"Take what?" asked Aaron.

"Dude... Your fuckin dick."

Aaron just laughed. "What's with everyone asking me that? Honestly, it's fine. Just gotta go slow at first."

"Shit, I thought Maria was gonna cream just looking at it, not even kidding you."

Aaron smiled and looked around the restaurant. "Naw man, she was just in a mood," Aaron said modestly.

"Whatever. I'm certain she was into your dick," said Juan, shaking his head.

Aaron looked at his phone, reading a message. "The girls want to have a party. In the common room tonight. Asked if we want to go."

"Jessica and Kristen?" Juan asked.

Aaron just nodded, taking another bite.

Juan thought about it. 'What if this turns out to be another orgy?' he thought to himself. Maria would love it. He was sure of that. But he wasn't too sure if he wanted to do it again. Being outsized by his quiet friend again. Did they just want to humiliate him? Or was it all in good fun?

"You think we're gonna, like, fuck around again?" asked Juan.

Aaron shrugged. "If I had to guess, I'd say yes." Both of them laughed. Of course it would turn out like that again.

"Fuck it, let's go. I've been loving how horny Maria is lately."

The boys finished their lunch in silence. Juan stood up taking each of their plates with him to the trash receptacle. "Just don't fuckin jizz on me again, dude." They both laughed as Juan walked away.

---------------------------

"Umm... I think they're in this one," said Andrea as she walked across the dormitory courtyard towards a building marked 'Quad C.' She turned to Lauren who was carrying a bottle of vodka. "Hey, you gotta cover that! This is the dorms, remember?" Lauren quickly concealed the bottle in her jacket.

Jessica had invited them over to hang with her and her roommate Kristen for the night. Andrea and Lauren rarely visited the dorms since moving off campus, but since Andrea was close to Jessica from soccer, they figured 'why not?' Jessica and Kristen had a large common room on their floor that was used for dorm parties. Since they were close friends with the Residence Staff, they normally looked the other way when they had parties.

It had been a few weeks since Lauren and Andrea had a threesome with Aaron in their apartment. The two had not really discussed the experience save for a few joking comments about the amount of ejaculate Aaron expelled all over the place. In fact, it became an inside joke as each time the two of them cleaned up around the apartment, it seemed one of them would find some hidden Aaron fluids.

All four girls were hanging out in the common room together. It was a nice, quiet night so far. They played music, chatted and enjoyed each other's company.

"It was NOT my fault!" shouted Jessica as she sat in a beanbag chair sipping her drink. "I was in reverse and he just came screaming around the corner!"

"Jessica, you were going in reverse down a one-way street. It was 100% your fault!" Kristen responded.

Jessica just shook her head. "Whatever, he should have seen me. Now I have to pay $500! Not fair," she said with a frown.

"Wait, wait, wait," said Lauren. "I still don't get it. You were going in reverse on a one-way street, right? That's illegal. You were at fault. You can't do that," she said laughing. Jessica just shook her head as she laughed. "Whatever you guys, I will drive where I want!"

"Speaking of driving," said Andrea. "Is anyone going to go on the student ski trip this winter break? It's like a five hour drive. Somewhere in Maine I think."

"I would definitely go if you do," said Jessica. Kristen nodded in agreement.

"You guys, I think I'm working this break," Lauren said disappointed. "I want to go on that trip so bad."

"Do we know anyone else going?" Andrea asked the group. "I think Courtney and Amy are," she continued.

"Aaron and his friends are going," said Jessica. The room suddenly fell silent. Aaron was a common thread amongst the girls and it had not been mentioned as of yet. Jessica formed an ear to ear grin as she looked around the room. "Everyone knows Aaron right?" The room full of girls erupted in laughter. Lauren turned bright red. Even though it had been a few weeks since the night Aaron came over, the experience was fresh on her mind.

"Oh my God," Lauren buried her head in her arms. "You guys. Stop!" she said while giggling. It was incredibly uncomfortable for her to talk about the common bond they all had in Aaron. Her behavior around him was so out of character, so unique to anything she's ever done before. She secretly loved it, but was painfully shy about it at the same time.

"Oh, Aaron," said Kristen lovingly. "Our little boy toy."

"Boy toy is right. You guys, the other night," Andrea paused to look at Lauren. While still red-faced, she was making no attempt at stopping her. She decided to continue. "The other night he comes over and we're just hanging out, drinking, whatever. One thing leads to another... and let me tell you. This boy is naked, like completely naked!"

Jessica leaned forward, "No way, what'd you guys do?"

"Things kind of got a little crazy. I mean, in a good way. Handjobs, blowjobs, the guy can like go all night, ladies."

Kristen nodded matter-of-factly. "That he can."

"What do you guys think it's like having sex with him?" asked Jessica.

"Painful. First word that comes to mind. Trust me guys, I've tried," said Andrea. "Couldn't do it."

"Well one of us has to find out. Not me though, I want to keep my intestines intact," joked Jessica as everyone laughed. Lauren was particularly quiet as she enjoyed everyone's company and conversation. She thought to herself about her own fantasies of having sex with Aaron. She wondered what it would be like.

"We are literally," Andrea started before bursting out laughing. "Guys, we--" she couldn't control her laughter as she keeled over in her chair. Her dark hair falling forward covering her face.

"What?" asked Kristen looking at the other girls.

Andrea pulled her hair back out of the way and took a deep breath, collecting herself. "We are literally still cleaning up CUM from the other night!" Everyone laughed at that. Andrea made a motion as if she was using a sponge on a wall "Like, there's a spot! Oh! We missed a spot!"

"Oh my God, yes. Like, how in the hell does he shoot so much? I have never seen so much freaking cum from one guy in my life," said Jessica, laughing uncontrollably.

"Yeah the other night, his friend Juan was here you guys," started Kristen. "And he's sitting there getting a handjob from his girlfriend while Jessica and I did Aaron. Soon enough, the guy starts moaning. We looked over and he's coming and it was like blub, blub, blub," Kristen did her best to imitate a slow dripping faucet. "Two minutes later Aaron is friggin spraying the whole room!" Everyone laughed as they listened to Kristen's story.

"Wait, they were naked in front of each other?" asked Lauren.

"Yes! They were getting very up close and personal the other night," joked Kristen.

"Does his friend have a big dick too?" asked Andrea. Kristen shook her head while taking a sip of her drink. "Not really. We compared them side by side. It was... umm.... not very close."

"Yeah and guys, then Aaron shoots some on Juan's shoulder! He was like 'Ahhhh!" Jessica added.

"He shot what?" Lauren asked.

"Cum! He literally came so much it landed on Juan!" shouted Jessica.

The girls were laughing so incredibly hard, no one heard the door open. In the midst of the laughter, Aaron, Juan, and Maria were standing in the common room.

"What's so funny you guys?" asked Juan.

"Oh my God hey guys!" Jessica stood up to hug everyone. "We were just talking about my illegal driving habits, nothing special!" Jessica quickly responded.

Aaron could not believe his eyes. Here in the room were the four girls he had been exploring an exhibitionist lifestyle with for the past few weeks. Tonight was going to be exceptional. Lauren was beyond mortified. The brave and outgoing version of her from the other night had vanished as she was back in the presence of Aaron. While everyone greeted each other and chatted away, Aaron turned to Lauren.

"Hey Lauren," he said softly with a smile.

"Hi Aaron."

"I didn't know you would be here tonight. What a great surprise," he said.

"I didn't know you would either," she laughed. "I'm glad you are."

"OK, who needs drinks? I count one, two, three of you need a drink in your hand," Jessica announced. Being such an extrovert, Jessica was a natural at getting everyone feeling comfortable together. She poured three strong drinks and turned on some music.

Some more of Aaron's friends from down the hall joined the party as well. Not long after that, more of the girls from the soccer team showed up as well as some more students from their floor. The night was just getting started.

--------------------------------------------

The dorm party was in full swing now. Aaron and Juan's friends had set up a beer pong table while others were playing cards in the corner. Drinks were flowing endlessly and everyone started to get a little tipsy. Aaron found himself chatting with Maria in the corner as the party went on. She was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol.

"Can I just say? Can I just say the other night, Aaron. Oh my God I am so embarrassed about that. I can't even discuss this," she quickly gave up on what she wanted to say.

Aaron laughed and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Maria, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. That was so much fun... for all of us."

Maria looked around for Juan. He was busy talking to one of his buddies. She turned back to Aaron and lowered her voice. "You are so huge." Aaron just smiled and shook his head. "Thank you," he said, not sure how else to respond.

"I am serious. I was like in shock. I had no idea they could be that big," she laughed while still watching Juan in the corner of her eye. "You got me going pretty good, Aaron."

"You did too!" Aaron said, careful not to speak too loudly. "It was hot."

Maria blushed. "Let's see where things go tonight," she said as she glanced down at Aaron's crotch and back up again. "I would love to see all of you again." She smiled and went to join Juan. Not believing what he just heard, Aaron decided to quickly bury that and not mention the exchange to anyone.

Meanwhile, Andrea and Jessica chatted in the corner. "Aaron looks hot tonight," said Andrea. "Like really hot. We need to get him naked again."

"Absolutely. It needs to be our mission to get him naked... not like that's going to be too hard now is it?" laughed Jessica.

Andrea looked perplexed. "Depends. The mission or his dick?" Both girls cheered their glasses together as Andrea winked at her friend.

As the night wound down, everyone was feeling good. Even though it was 12AM and people were heading home, the core group didn't want the party to end. "After-party in our room!" announced Jessica as she took Kristen and Andrea by the hand and led them out. They stopped to get the booze on the way. Maria and Juan followed shortly behind, holding hands.

Aaron and Lauren were left in the room together. "Oh great looks like we're stuck on clean-up duty," said Aaron. Lauren smiled and looked around to assess the damage. "What a mess."

As the two cleaned up the mess from the party, Aaron couldn't help but notice the obvious parallels. "Seems like whenever we're together, there's a big mess to clean up," said Aaron.

Lauren was at first confused. "What do you mean--," she paused. "Oh... oh my God I get it!" she laughed as she playfully shoved Aaron's arm. "You're gross, Aaron!" Aaron pretended to fall back from the shove as he laughed. "What?? It's true," he argued.

Lauren turned a soft red and just shook her head. "You are lucky Andrea and I are so nice to you; cleaning up that mess you made."

"You're more than nice to me. I owe you guys."

After they cleaned up the last of the bottles and cans, Lauren looked around one last time. "I think we're in pretty good shape. Should we join the others?" With that, Aaron and Lauren proceeded back to the room to finish the night. Aaron held Lauren's hand as they walked. She simply smiled and allowed it to happen.

They could hear music blaring from the room as they approached and what sounded like girls laughing and screaming very loudly. Lauren opened the door to see one of the most ridiculous sights in a long time.

Jessica, Andrea, Maria, and Kristen were all sitting around clapping their hands and shouting. Some new guy sat laughing along with them. Standing in the middle of the room was Juan, completely naked except for a cowboy hat on. Loud dance music was playing and Juan was doing a sort of strip tease in front of the girls. Lauren put her hand on her mouth as she watched this ridiculous scene unfold in front of her.

Juan, apparently drunk, didn't notice them walk in and continued moving his hips around causing his penis to flop back and forth. The girls clapped along to the music. Aaron burst out laughing, not believing what he was seeing. That was when Juan heard him and immediately covered his privates up.

"Don't mind me dude, keep going!" shouted Aaron.

Juan burst out laughing and continued his cheesy dance moves before doing the throat-cut sign to indicate he's all done. He grabbed a beer and sat down on the chair, still naked. Aaron and Lauen both took a seat next to each other as well.

"That was so amazing," said Jessica. "Juan you are hilarious. And not a bad dancer either!" she added as she glanced down at his penis. As Juan sat naked, his flaccid dick sort of stuck out on top of his balls.

"Just call me Cowboy, ladies" said Juan as he tipped his hat.

"Aaron, Lauren! Meet our new friend, Cody," said Andrea pointing to the new guy. Cody waved his hand slightly embarrassed to be meeting under these circumstances. Aaron nodded, "Hey there, Cody."

"Ok so, Aaron, Cody" Andrea started. "We decided to make a rule tonight. Men... you all have to be naked. Juan here has already complied, clearly" she said as she looked at his crotch. "So that means you two need to remove your clothing."

Having just witnessed Juan's striptease, Cody was excited to participate. He had a secret fetish for clothed female, nude male parties and he was anxious to play along. Jessica looked on in excitement. "C'mon Cody, let's see whatcha got under there."

"You will not be disappointed," Cody said with confidence as he rose to his feet. The girls all clapped and leaned forward. Cody removed his shoes and socks first, then started unbuckling his belt. "You guys sure you're ready for this? I've been known to cause some women to go into shock."

"Oh have you now?" said Jessica rolling her eyes. "C'mon then," she pointed to his pants, "Off please."

Cody pulled his pants down revealing his tight white underwear. He showcased a sizable bulge underneath his drawers. His soft cock was bunched up in the front of his underwear. He paused for effect, loving every minute of this. He then yanked on his waistband, lifting his entire package up and down. The girls all cheered. Cody was making a spectacle out of this.

Aaron watched Lauren as she stared at Cody's crotch. She was quiet, but he could tell she was enjoying herself. Aaron found that incredibly attractive. He took the opportunity to also steal a glance down at her ample chest. She was wearing a tight, v-neck black t-shirt, showing her perfect cleavage. Her beautiful blonde hair was resting neatly on her chest.

After Cody felt he delayed long enough, he started to slowly lower his waistband. First he revealed his dark pubes, followed shortly by the base of his penis. It appeared to be very wide at first. For a moment, Aaron started to feel a bit envious, wondering if perhaps Cody had a bigger dick than he. Cody continued pulling his underwear down, revealing what looked like a very substantial cock. "Whoa now," said Andrea.

After what seemed like an eternity, Cody now had finally exposed all six inches of his penis as his bulbous pink penis head popped out. His dick was fat even when soft. "Wow," Jessica said. "That... That is a very impressive dick." Aaron looked on, wondering if he would have him beat when hard. Just then, Lauren grabbed Aaron's hand and gave him a squeeze. Almost as if to say 'I like yours better.'

"Well? What do you girls think?" Cody asked as he picked up his dangling member and gave it a squeeze.

"I think... I think it's Aaron's turn now." replied Maria. Juan gave her a look as she just winked at him.

Aaron, used to this charade by now was in no position to argue. In fact, without saying a word he happily stood up and began to disrobe. First he removed his shirt revealing his toned abdomen and strong arm muscles. Then he began unbuckling his jeans. Lauren, seated right next to Aaron, pretended to be looking straight ahead as he got naked.

Now standing in nothing but his tight spandex briefs, Aaron paused to look around the room. Everyone was staring at him in anticipation. Juan simply looked at Aaron's visible bulge and shook his head. Lauren remained staring straight ahead. Aaron proceeded to pull his briefs down, allowing his penis to flop out. He put his hands on his hips and gently swayed left and right causing it to bounce. "Happy now?"

The room, including Juan, applauded. Lauren took a two second glance at his penis before putting her hand on her forehead to shield her eyes.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers