The Dorms Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody, still standing, stared at Aaron's penis. "Damn dude. That's.. That's a big one, not gonna lie." Poor Juan, sitting with his legs outstretched and crossed, simply shook his head. "This is ridiculous." Maria mouthed the words "I love you" in his direction.

Andrea stood up and clapped her hands once, "Ok boys. Everyone on the couch. C'mon, chop chop."

The boys now all sat next to each other, completely naked except for the goofy cowboy hat Juan had on. Andrea stood before them. "Now guys. Here's how this will work. I want each of you to get hard. But there's a catch. You can't touch yourself in any way." Andrea looked down at the boys with authority. "Jessica here is going to time it. The one who's hard first, wins. Deal?"

"Seems pretty straightforward," said Cody as he sat up in his seat getting ready for the competition.

"OK, Jessica ready?"

"Ready."

"Ok, boys. Three, two, one. GO!"

Cody started by staring at Jessica whom he found drop dead gorgeous. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail tonight, exposing her sharp shoulders and neckline. She had such a cute face and beautiful, deep hazel eyes. He noticed her gaze was affixed solely on Cody's penis which laid sheepishly on his thigh. She smiled at Cody as she realized he was checking her out.

Meanwhile, Juan closed his eyes to try and get lost in his thoughts. He was having a hard time concentrating with all the girls staring at him. He tried to go to his 'happy place' to help get his juices flowing. After a while, he checked on things and, to his delight, he was starting to expand.

"Yeah! That's my boy!" shouted Maria as she was the first to notice his growing erection. Maria clapped her hands loudly as Juan's dick began to slowly fill out. Not to be outdone, Cody stared down at his member. He concentrated hard, and sure enough, he too began to expand.

"Oooo, ladies, I think we have a race!" Andrea shouted. Both boys stared at their respective junk as their erections grew. "Juan has got this," said Kristen. "He has much less volume to fill."

Lauren sat patiently in her chair, sipping her drink. She wasn't even bothering looking at the other boys as she remained locked in on Aaron and his soft penis. She noticed it hadn't budged at all and was wondering if he would be the big loser. Aaron, sat back, hands behind his head with a smug look on his face. He was seemingly unphased by his friends who were sporting rapidly growing erections.

Cody peeked over at Aaron, pleased that his penis was not even close to erection. He knew he only had one man to beat. Cody's penis now was three quarters of the way there. His large, heavy dickhead hovered over his belly as it continued to grow. "Damn Cody," said Maria as she watched it slowly rise. "That's pretty impressive!" Juan looked over at Cody's penis, sizing it up.

"He's got a thick one for sure," said Andrea as she looked on. Cody looked once more at Juan who seemed to be struggling. Feeling pleased, Cody had just about reached his fullest erection when the room erupted in a loud round of applause. Everyone was clapping and cheering. At first Cody thought they were applauding him, but he didn't have a full erection. Then he noticed it.

Aaron sat still, same position as always, except he was sporting a nine inch, rock solid freestanding erection like none other. With prominent veins running all throughout his shaft, his penis was like a statue. He got a full erection in a matter of a few seconds. Aaron gripped his erection proudly as everyone clapped.

Even Cody clapped and pretended to tip his cap to Aaron. "You win... holy shit. I... I am speechless." Juan patted him on the shoulder comfortingly, "Get used to it buddy. This dude is something else."

Lauren caught eyes with Aaron and smiled. She was rooting for him and his mighty cock the whole time. She mouthed the word "nice job."

"Ok, now that we're all... umm," Andrea turned to Juan, "almost hard." Everyone laughed at poor Juan's expense. "We're going to move on to the next phase."

"For this round, I need each of you to pick a partner. Your partner is going to help you win."

Juan naturally paired up with Maria. Aaron immediately looked at Lauren, but Jessica stepped in and grabbed his hand pulling him to his feet. "I've got Aaron!" she announced, giggling. Aaron locked eyes with Lauren as he walked away. He was disappointed.

"I suppose your mine?" asked Kristen as she reached out for Cody's hands. "Gladly," he responded with enthusiasm.

"OK boys against the wall please. Girls, you stand over here by me," Andrea said, directing traffic. "OK, the name of the game is ring toss! What we're going to do here is--," Andrea noticed Juan. "Umm, Maria sweetie, can you please get Juan ready to play this game. He needs a bit more to go." While Cody and Aaron each had powerful erections, Juan remained at half mast. Maria walked over to Juan, and quickly jerked him off while Andrea continued with the rules.

"Girls, your objective is to land as many rings as possible on your partner's penis. Whoever lands the most rings in one minute wins!"

As Maria jerked off Juan, Andrea noticed a look of disappointment. She quickly realized the problem. "Oh and Juan, Maria, guys you will start with a three ring handicap. Due to... umm... a competitive disadvantage.." Maria looked at Juan and gave him a kiss before assuming the position next to the other girls.

"Where did you even get these things?" asked Aaron as Andrea handed out colorful toy rings.

"Party store, where else?" Andrea said as she passed them out to the girls.

"Ok, on my mark, we begin!"

"Wait, wait," interrupted Cody. "What do we win?"

"Don't worry about that right now, big boy. Just focus on staying hard for your partner." replied Andrea.

"K. Ready? And go!"

The girls started tossing the rings at their partner's cocks. It was a lot harder than any of them had imagined. The boys did their best to sway their hips around to help them out, but at first not a single ring was anywhere near its target. The girls were laughing hysterically as they tried to play this silly game. It was funny to watch the guys as they shimmied around awkwardly, penises shaking everywhere. After a bunch of bad throws, it was Maria who finally landed one on Juan.

"Got one!" she celebrated.

"You have four! Don't forget the handicap!" said Andrea.

"Come on, Kristen. You can do this." Cody focused on his partner. "It's hard, Cody!" she argued. "Doesn't help that my partner has a fricken tree trunk of a target!" Just then she finally landed one as they both cheered in celebration. But they were still down by four rings.

"Boom!" Jessica suddenly shouted as she too nailed a ringer on Aaron. "Nice job Jessica!" Her very next throw was another ringer. "We got two over here!" she shouted, proud of herself.

"Thirty seconds everyone!" Andrea shouted over all the excitement.

Lauren looked on from her seat. She watched carefully as Aaron's huge dick swung about. She thought about what it would feel like again. She ached for him to be inside her. She knew she was getting wet watching this display. She thought about how every girl in the room must be horny too. She looked up at Aaron to find that he had been looking at her. 'Is he into me?' she thought. Images of the other night in the shower popped into her head.

"Another one!" shouted Cody as he now had a yellow and red ring hanging on his cock. "C'mon Kristen we need three more!"

Jessica and Kristen's next throws both landed in between Aaron and Cody. They each turned to try and catch them, but ended up slapping their cocks together. "Ohh man! Dude watch it with that thing!"

"You too dude, that was your fault," Aaron argued. Everyone got a good laugh out of the insanely weird scene before them.

"Another one!" shouted Kristen as she had another ringer. Her very next throw was also a ringer. She was getting really good at this. "C'mon, one more!" shouted Cody. He clenched his butt cheeks and raised his pelvis as far as he could to create the easiest target. Kristen nailed it again. "Three in a row!"

Maria was struggling after her first ringer. She couldn't seem to get any more of them on Juan and had just about given up.

But Jessica turned on the jets. She focused on Aaron's giant dick as she tossed out a perfect ringer. Then another one right after that. And another. "Yes! Three in a row!" Jessica didn't slow down as she nailed two more with seconds to go.

"Three, two..." Andrea counted.

Kristen threw all her remaining rings at once, hoping one would fall. Unfortunately, it didn't. "Time's up, ladies!" Andrea shouted.

Everyone clapped. The boys all hugged the girls. Their hard penises pressed up against their clothed partners. "Ok, ok, let's see guys." Andrea lined them up again. "Juan, one plus your handicap is four. I'm sorry, but I think you lost." Juan, disappointed, stood next to Maria to watch the rest of the results. She kissed him on the cheek and gently took hold of his penis.

"Cody, let's see here," Andrea tucked her hair back and bent down to inspect his results. "Wow, this... this thing really is thick, huh?" she asked looking up at Cody. Cody proudly jutted his midsection out after hearing the praise. "Looks like we have.... Five here. Nice work you two."

Andrea moved on to Aaron. She smiled as she held onto his penis by the tip. He was leaking precum. She quietly whispered "You need to save this for later." She gently rubbed the fluid around his head and returned to her counting process. "Ok we've got, one, three, five.... Oh! six! We've got a winner ladies!" Jessica and Aaron hugged again. She made it a point to position his penis upwards so as not to hurt him.

"Congratulations, Aaron and Jessica. Now... I suppose you boys want to know what you won, correct?" Andrea asked. The boys nodded eagerly. "Good. Well, in third place, unfortunately is our friend Juan here," Andrea made a pouty face. Juan already knew he lost so he just laughed and shrugged.

"Juan, you have won the opportunity to get.... A handjob!!" Andrea announced. "Maria, I am going to give you the honors of delivering the prize, ok?"

"Of course I will," she said as she kissed Juan again and patted his back.

"Now, for second place.." Andrea said. "Our second place winner is obviously Cody. Congratulations Cody!" Andrea went to shake his hand, but quickly grabbed the end of his erection shaking that instead. Everyone got a kick out of that. "Nice," said Cody laughing.

"Cody, as recognition for a job well done, you will be getting a nice... wet.... sloppy..... blowjob!" Andrea announced by raising both arms in the air. "And as an added bonus," Andrea again grasped his dripping cock, "Yours truly will be doing the honors..." Andrea kissed him on the lips before moving on to the big winner.

"And to no one's surprise," Andrea looked Aaron directly in the eyes. "Our winner today ladies is none other than Mr. Big Stuff... Aaron!"

Juan and Cody took turns shaking Aaron's hand as Jessica placed a makeshift crown made of beer labels on his head. "Ahh thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank my partner Jessica for her excellent sharp shooting."

"And I especially want to thank these lovely ladies for providing me the material necessary to keep this thing solid for the contest," he said as he held up his dick. "So what does he get Jessica?" Maria asked.

"Aaron here will get the ultimate prize. He will be the only lucky guy here tonight to....."

Everyone waited in anticipation.

".... get laid!" screamed Andrea. Aaron couldn't believe what he just heard. He was going to get laid!? 'Finally!' he excitedly thought to himself. But who?

"By who?" Maria laughed. "Andrea have you run this by the, umm, lucky lady?"

Jessica sexily walked up to Aaron and took his hand. "It needs to be someone who really wants it," she looked at him as she spoke. "Someone who really needs it." She stepped even closer so his penis was jabbing at her stomach. "Someone who thinks she can... handle it all," she said as she lifted his hefty penis up in her hand.

The room was filled with silence. Jessica was standing inches from Aaron's face, clutching his cock. She leaned in towards his lips.

"I will."

Suddenly a voice from the corner spoke. Jessica abruptly turned to see Lauren, still seated patiently in her chair.

"I will be the lucky lady." Lauren said with boosted self confidence.

"Whoa..." said Cody quietly to Juan. "Steal!"

Jessica was shocked. She felt as if she and Aaron had a connection. She didn't understand why Lauren thought she deserved this. "Umm, oh... ok.... Aaron? What do you think?" she asked while still holding his cock.

"I'd love to," he said as he turned to Lauren. She was so beautiful he thought. Jessica sighed and released his penis, grabbing her drink and sitting down. "On with the show then," she said as she signaled a circle with her finger and took a gulp.

"Great, let's go!" said Andrea. "Lauren, you're on the futon. Aaron next to her. Cody, Juan, have a seat in the chairs guys."

As everyone assumed their positions, Andrea went up to Jessica, whispering. "I'm sorry," said Andrea. "I didn't know she would do that."

"It's ok," Jessica whispered back. "He lives right next door," as she cast a mischievous look.

"Oh fuck," Juan said as he watched Maria jerk his dick. "That's good."

"Juan! Don't cum yet, we literally haven't even started yet." Juan just smiled and nodded as he watched her work. "I know babe, but.... Unhhhh..... Fuck, you got good hands babe."

Andrea kneeled in front of Cody, getting a good look at his dick. "I think you may be thicker than Aaron with this thing!" Aaron glanced over at Cody next to him inspecting his dick. "Maybe in some parts," he admitted. Andrea took Cody's penis in her hands and held it upright. She stroked him a little.

"Cody, how big is this?" Andrea asked as she looked up at Cody. "Eight inches," he replied confidently. Andrea looked back down at his penis, inspecting it closely. "You are huge. And really, really hard. Damn"

"You are ready for this I can tell," she said as she ran her little hand up and down. She paused to spit in her hand before picking him up again. She leaned in and took the head of his penis in her mouth. Cody closed his eyes and looked up as he felt her first contact. Her mouth was surprisingly accommodating of his oversized head. She had no problem taking him in while licking his tip with her tongue.

Maria and Juan watched closely as Maria jerked off her boyfriend. Andrea then pulled her hair back and started to engulf Cody's dick all the way to the halfway point. Cody moaned. "Wow, Andrea!" shouted Kristen, truly impressed. But Andrea wasn't finished, she kept inching her mouth down little by little until at least ¾ of Cody's shaft was covered.

Maria watched in amazement as Andrea took on this fat cock. She increased her stroking so much that Juan had to grab her wrist to slow her down. He didn't want to lose control. Andrea now had her hand on the remaining portion of Cody's dick as she pumped and sucked at the same time. Slurping sounds filled the room as everyone watched her deliver a porn-worthy blowjob. Cody's legs started spasming outward as he climbed higher and higher towards climax.

"Fuuuuuck!" he shouted as she worked his pole continuously. "This feels so.... FUCKing good!" Cody shouted. He was on another planet.

Jessica watched from her seat, as did Kristen. They were once again spectators in the dorms, watching as others got off. Lauren laid on her back on the futon, also watching the show while Aaron gently played with her hair. They were about to have sex. For the first time. In front of others. But neither felt strange about it. It felt right for some reason.

"Sweetie.... Fuck..... Oh god baby..... I'm gonna cum..... Shit," Cody said as he struggled to keep it together. Andrea didn't change her approach. She continued sucking down his cock as he neared orgasm. Within seconds of announcing it, Cody lifted both legs and let out a moan that could have been heard from New York City.

"Argghhhhhh!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!" he said as he emptied load after load of cum directly into Andrea's mouth. She continued stroking and sucking showing no sign of slowing down. Cody's legs convulsed as he emptied his copious seed. A river of thick white semen poured out the sides of Andrea's mouth as she continued to blow him. Cody placed his hands on his head, still grunting and thrusting as he expelled the last few loads into her mouth.

"Holy shit," said Kristen as she watched the hot scene unfold. "She got it all." Kristen tilted her head to get a better viewing angle around Andrea. "Well, almost all of it."

"Fuck it, me too," said Juan. He stopped trying to curb his orgasm as he too let loose a decent shot of cum as Maria stroked his dick. "You know what fuck a handjob," said Maria as she dove onto Juan's penis, taking his whole length in one shot. Maria gobbled up Juan's spurting cock, load after load, as he flailed his whole body in reaction to the orgasm. Andrea looked on as she wiped away some excess cum from her mouth. "Nice," was all she said as she was panting heavily.

Both boys now sat back, spent and relaxed from their respective orgasms. No one had paid much attention to Aaron and Lauren who were both waiting in the wings for their turn. "Great job, you two," said Kristen as she handed them each a towel to clean up. "How about you two, are we ready to go?"

Aaron was still rock hard. His penis extending upwards well beyond his belly button. Lauren was laying on her back with her head on a pillow, still fully clothed. "Well Aaron certainly looks it," said Jessica as she eyed his cock. "Lauren, think you're ready for this?" Lauren simply nodded and smiled at Aaron. She was indeed ready, but wasn't sure about doing it in front of a crowd. Aaron sensed her apprehension and gently rubbed her leg. "Only if you really want to, Lauren" he said softly.

Lauren quietly reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head, revealing her large breasts nestled in a black bra. Lauren's fair skin contrasted neatly with her dark bra. Her toned, flat tummy raised up and down as she took a deep breath. "Damn," said Juan as he watched her undress. Maria gave him a look. Juan just smiled and shrugged.

Next, Lauren unzipped her jeans and pulled them off. Aaron helped get them off her legs. Her panties were light blue and an obvious wet spot had formed. "Looks like we won't need lube, huh Lauren?" asked Andrea as she noticed Lauren's excitement. Lauren remained silent, only looking at Aaron as she continued to undress. Next came her bra. She sat up slightly, just enough that she could reach her clasp. Her bra came off easily as her breasts spilled out. They were works of art. Perfectly round. Abundant, yet perky. Her nipples pink and erect.

"You are hot, Lauren," said Kristen. "Damn." Lauren just smiled as she reached down to her underwear. In one smooth motion, they were off as she slipped them over her neatly manicured toes. Lauren now lay on the futon completely naked. Legs folded upwards, her clean shaven vagina mostly in view. Aaron stroked his penis as he eyed her entire body.

"You're a ten," Cody suddenly said. Jessica slapped his arm. "Cody!"

"What?!" he said. "She is!" Jessica just shook her head. "Let them have this moment, please?"

Aaron leaned in, his cock pressing into Lauren's stomach. She grabbed his head and pulled him closer. They kissed passionately. Aaron now stood upright on his knees, between Lauren's legs. His dick was so big, that his head was resting past her belly button in this position. "You ready?" he asked.

"Oh God," Lauren covered her hand with her face. "I think so.... Please go slow."