The Dorms Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron nodded and grabbed his cock by the base. He placed the tip at her opening. He gently pressed down until the head was inside. Lauren gasped while firmly grabbing the futon mattress with both hands. "Oh fuck," she said loudly. Andrea sat back, holding Jessica's arm tightly. The scene before them was intimate and incredibly sexy.

Aaron continued to press forward as he slowly inched his nine inch penis into Lauren. He got another inch in as she screamed again.

"Ohhhh, ohhh, ohhhh shit. Ohhhh fuck. Oh my God you're big!" Lauren now angled her head up so she could watch what was happening. "How is this gonna fit?" she asked rhetorically.

"You got this, girl," said her roommate Andrea as she reached out grabbing Lauren's hand. "Nice and easy."

Aaron pumped in and out a few times now, only getting an inch or so of his shaft inside Lauren. As he did this, both he and Lauren built up more fluids and allowed an easier entry. After a few moments, Aaron held firmly as he pushed in another inch. Lauren pushed her head back into the mattress and let out a loud moan. She tightly gripped Andrea's hand as Aaron pushed even more in.

"Fuuuuuck, oh my God, oh my God, Aaron.... Ohhhhhh" she screamed. "How much is in?" she asked Andrea. Andrea glanced down, "he's got about half in there."

Lauren just closed her eyes. "This feels fucking amazing you guys." The girls looked at each other smiling. "So, so fucking good."

Aaron continued rocking back and forth, penetrating Lauren with five inches of his cock. Lauren laid back, eyes closed as she gradually accommodated him. "Aaron..." She inhaled deeply. "Mmmmm, Aaron. You are so thick."

After a while, Lauren opened her eyes, leaned up and looked at Aaron. "I want it all."

"You sure?" he asked, panting.

Lauren nodded and reached down, grabbing the exposed portion of his shaft. She stroked it briefly before pulling him forward, indicating she wanted him to fully enter her. Aaron slowly pushed inch after glorious inch of his cock into Lauren. She moaned loudly. "Unnnnhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, God..... ohhhh fuck Aaron! Ohhhhh God it's. So. Fucking. Thick. Yesss!!"

Aaron was now slamming his entire cock into Lauren. Her moans escalated. Andrea held her hand while Jessica placed her hand on Lauren's stomach. She could feel Aaron inside her. "Oh my God you guys. I can feel him," she commented as her hand was forced up and down.

Maria sat in between Juan and Cody who were both rock hard again. She jerked them both off as all three watched Aaron fuck Lauren.

"Oh fuck.... Oh God Aaron, you are ..... You are so big..... Holy fuck," Lauren said in between moans. She leaned up to look again. "How!?" was all she asked as she dropped her head again. Andrea responded, "I have no idea Lauren," she said as she laughed.

Lauren's breathing had now increased rapidly. She lifted her pelvis up with every thrust. "Ohhhhh fuck, ohhhh fuck, I'm coming... ahhhhhhhh fuck I'm coming!" she shouted as she reached her orgasm. Aaron continued to fuck her as he massaged her clit with his thumb. Jessica moved her hand upwards, now holding Lauren's breasts as she came. The moment was too much for Aaron. He felt his orgasm rush up from the depths of his balls, through his shaft and out his head.

"Fuck!!" he shouted as he pulled his entire penis out of Lauren and sprayed a massive rope of cum across her body directly into her face. Lauren, Andrea, and Jessica instinctively all reached for his cock at once. As all three of them were stroking him, he continued to spray an extraordinary amount of sperm all over the place. Two, three, four, five shots all reached Lauren's head and beyond. She put her free hand up in a weak attempt at stopping it, but there was simply too much.

Juan and Cody both came as well, almost simultaneously. Maria continued coaxing them out, while watching Aaron explode all over Lauren. She found it humorous that all three boys were grunting loudly at once. She liked the control she had over them.

"Ahhhh... fuck!!" said Aaron as the last few shots exited his penis and landed on Lauren's stomach. Aaron sat back, legs folded under him, out of breath. He laughed as he saw how much cum covered Lauren's body. "Oh my God, Lauren," he said. "I am so sorry."

Andrea lifted her hand up, which was covered in cum. It dripped off her hand and onto Lauren. She then spread it around Lauren's stomach. "It's like a painting!" she joked as Lauren playfully shoved her hand away. "Stop!" she giggled.

"You guys ok over there?" asked Kristen looking at Juan, Maria, and Cody. Each of the boys had fresh loads all over themselves. Maria sat with her palms upward, each hand also covered. "Oh they're fine. They're more than fine," she answered for them.

"Do the Dorms have a cleaning crew?" asked Andrea as everyone laughed.

----------------------------------

Lauren and Aaron stayed in touch throughout the semester and even started dating. Neither of them wanted something too serious which worked out great as Lauren could focus on her studying and Aaron on his... partying.

Jessica's soccer team went on to the Semifinals, but ultimately lost in overtime. She and Kristen remained close with Aaron, often watching him masturbate in their dorm room. Lauren knew and was fine with it.

Andrea sometimes joined Lauren and Aaron in threesomes in their apartment. It didn't happen often, but when it did, everyone enjoyed it.

Juan and Maria stayed together and their relationship got even stronger. Their sex life had never been better.

Cody became close friends with everyone. Often taking part in Aaron's CFNM adventures. He still adamantly claimed his dick was bigger to everyone's amusement.

When it was all said and done, Aaron realized his new passion for exhibitionism was not something he wanted to give up. He loved being naked in front of women, especially his new fling Lauren and all his friends. He decided this was something he was passionate about and his incredibly gifted penis would prove to present more exhibitionist opportunities for many years to come.

The end.

*Stay tuned for 'The Dorms - Epilogue' to find out where Aaron is today.