The Double Anal Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we emerge into the third floor hallway, you slow down and tease us with a measured, half-speed walk while fishing something out of your handbag. I hear your keys jingle as you snap the bag shut and hold it out at arms length, dropping it without looking back to see if one of us grabs it. It lands with a pronounced THUNK thanks to the weight of all the extra toys you're carrying. David and I both dutifully lean down to retrieve it and before we can stand back up we hear the unmistakable sound of a zipper echo through the empty hallway. He grabs the bag before I can and we raise our eyes in unison just in time to see your dress fall past your shoulders in slow motion, hanging on your hips provocatively for a couple of steps before letting go and cascading past your knees. You step out of it without breaking stride, leaving it behind you on the floor. We stand paralyzed, eyebrows arched to the ceiling watching you walk the last few feet in nothing but heels, panties that read "anal princess", an open-cup bra, and your new necklace. Turning in profile and silhouetted by the glow of the exit sign at the far end of the hall, you slowly bend all the way over, sticking your ass out as the key slips into the lock. "Chop, chop boys. I've been waiting a long, long time for this!" you say as the door swings open. I lunge forward to grab your dress and the two of us nearly knock each other over as we sprint down the hallway and into your apartment.

I toss your things on the kitchen table along with my jacket as does David. Confidently strutting down the hallway, you lead us into the bedroom and kneel in front of the bed. "What ARE my daddies going to do to this innocent little girl?" you ask rhetorically. I motion to David to keep you busy as I ready a few things. The slurping sounds of a slut who loves to suck cock fill the room as I set up a camera pointed towards the bed. A second one on the vanity at another angle is all we need, along with a few items on the nightstand that you're too busy to notice. Not satisfied with just one in your mouth, you keep reaching over for mine as I walk back and forth getting everything prepared. Soon enough, I join in and you immediately switch to me, enthusiastically licking every inch and lapping at my balls, only jumping back to his after thoroughly coating my rock hard shaft with saliva. Both of us have the pleasure of feeling our entire length glide down your throat and hearing you gag, briefly gasping for air only for you to return your attention back to the other cock to do it all over again. When you finally lean back, your face and chest are a mess of throat juice, heaving as you struggle to catch your breath.

Each of us grab an arm and haul you to your feet. I manhandle your bra, bending the hooks as I rip it off while David pulls your panties down, exposing the plug that's been nestled in your ass all evening. I let him do the honor of removing it. We both enjoy the show as your entrance spreads wider and wider, finally releasing its grip with a wet "pop". Your mouth opens instinctively and David fills it with the plug, still toasty warm from your body heat. Muscular hands spin you around and grab your shoulders tightly, forcing you to bend over the bed at the waist. Before you can even remove the plug from your mouth you feel his face buried in your ass, tongue probing deep into your rectum. He enthusiastically laps at your love hole as I come around to the other side of the bed and lay a blindfold in front of you. As you try to put it on, I stop you. "Keep going, David. I have one more thing she needs to do."

Yet another small present appears on the bed next to you, pulled from the pile of things on the end table you've been too busy to notice. Opening it puzzlingly reveals a pair of wireless earbuds; you were thinking nipple clamps or a urethral sound or who knows what. You can't imagine how this fits into our evening though it's hard to worry about it too much as David's tongue tracing circles around the inside of your sphincter assures you can't put too much brainpower to it. I finally pull the sparkling clean plug out of your mouth and have you put them on, securing the blindfold as well before explaining what's going to happen. Faint meditative music fills your ears, along with my voice. "These are noise canceling headphones. They will allow me to control exactly what you hear and when you hear it. You are forbidden from taking the blindfold off no matter what. Your senses will be deprived in order for you to better concentrate on what we do to you."

"Oh my," is all you have time to say before I grab your hair and force my cock back into your mouth. You notice immediately that you couldn't hear yourself say those words - you felt them in your chest but the earbuds make it impossible even to hear your own voice. All you hear is the dulcet, serene music playing in your head. After a few minutes you feel us step back and change positions. It's easy to tell we've swapped because David's cock feels different in your mouth - circumcised and slightly wider than mine. My tongue probes deep into your ass, purposefully ignoring your vagina and clitoris. The occasional smack of an ass cheek lurches you forward on his girth, causing you to gag slightly but you never pull away. It's impossible to know how long we continue our foreplay spit roast but eventually you feel my tongue and his penis retreat, followed by four hands guiding your body to stand. Lubed fingers approach from behind and coat your genitals, rubbing from the top of your clit to the far side of your asshole and back. Then, before you can figure out what's happening, you're lifted in the air and held there by David as his penis slams into your pussy.

The shock of vaginal penetration surprises and confuses you. This was the night after all when you'd expected to have to embraced the idea of only using your ass but it doesn't take long to realize what's happening as you feel my presence behind you. Without warning, I ruthlessly shove my manhood as deeply as I can into the same hole. The painful shriek you let out pays testament to our savage treatment of your vagina, followed by labored moans as we grind our cocks against each other inside of you. Wet packing sounds fill the room every time we lower you down, prying your pussy open. Earlier on the phone I told David not to hold back, since tonight could be the last time it gets fucked for who knows how long. Loud grunts from the two of us match the rhythm of your moans as he breaks our synchronized stroke and grabs your hips, slamming faster and faster past my cock and deep inside you as you scream and shriek from the abuse inflicted on your poor pussy. Inside your head you can faintly hear your wails as an explosive orgasm releases itself, clamping down on both of us as David continues his mistreatment of what some would call your holiest of holies. Finally, he yanks his cock out and grabs you under your armpits, holding your whole weight as your legs return to the floor, shaking as you recover from such an intense manhandling. "I sure hope the camera caught all of that" I say to David, a satisfied smirk still on his face.

The slow, soothing music feels like it's doubled in volume when suddenly you hear my voice again, played through an app on my phone: "Before my perfect little slut becomes truly anal-only, she has to do DP all three ways in one night. I know my beautiful little whore can do it." As my voice fades back into the music someone spins you around and you're lifted into the air again, this time with me in front and David behind. Once more, you feel the combined pressure of our cocks forcing their way past your labia and inside as you surrender yourself to the stretch. The pain of our fierce first round is gone and I feel your arms tense up around my neck, body bouncing up and down between us, relishing the intense bliss of having such a fully stuffed vagina. For all you know, it could be the last time ever. One hand snakes down to your clit and begins furiously playing with it, grinding your pussy up and down on the entire length of our penises until you explode in another shaking, screaming orgasm. David and I share a glance, impressed and maybe a little worried at how loud you are as you continue to spasm and flinch your way through a third orgasm that feels like it started before the second had ended. As you finish, we carry you the two steps over to the bed and toss you onto your stomach.

A few taps on my phone causes the music to fade from low, calming meditation into EDM. It's faint at first but soon it's so loud it feels like it drowns out your ability to sense anything else. I watch the controls on my phone and hold my hand up, signaling to David the exact moment to plunge into your ass right as the beat drops. You yelp as he enters, partly from the shock of being penetrated and partly from the surprise of him doing it to the flow of the music. A loud, thumping beat makes concentrating on anything but the music and his manhood. You have no idea how loud you're being and both of us love it.

David stands back and hauls you up into doggie with your knees right on the edge of the bed. He steps off the bed and grabs the second camera, making sure it's lined up perfectly for what's about to happen. While he's busy I dive into your ass alternating fast, shallow thrusts and long, deep ones. Before you can miss him, David's hands return and begin to fondle your breasts, pinching your nipples in time with the pounding I'm giving your rectum. The rhythmic pain that accompanies each tweak of your nipples paired with the blaring sounds are so disorientating that you don't even realize you're cumming again until it's already on top of you. You ass is in mid-spasm before you can understand what's happening; the music's so overwhelming you didn't even know you were about to cum. It feels like your whole body is contracting around my cock. An explosion of squirt splashes across your thigh and trickles down your leg. You catch yourself mid-orgasm thinking for a second that it's like feeling someone else's feelings, as if you're watching yourself do these things inside your head. You couldn't hear yourself squirt and you can't hear the sloppy packing sounds of a lubed cock slamming into your ass. Screams of pleasure are nothing but a low rattling feeling in your chest. It's like you're experiencing it all in a whole new way.

You're still in doggie with your knees on the edge of the bed when you feel me step back. I'm replaced by a sense of there being weight on both sides of you and you rightly assume that it's legs you feel standing on either side of your waist. The presence of someone crouching above is unmistakable as a cock re-enters your ass. Hands grasp your shoulders while your rear is violated again as whomever it is crouches above and fills your behind balls deep. By the feel of his hands you guess it's David but by now, you've stopped caring which is which. The powerful feeling of a man taking you in this position is unbelievable. As the music cross fades into an even faster EDM song, you feel the pressure of a second cock infiltrating your pussy from behind. "All three ways" you think as you finally get to experience what we've nicknamed double-doggie. Finding yourself in such an unabashedly submissive position sends a shiver down your spine to the tips of your toes as you chant "Yes, yes, yes, YES!!"

The thrusts of our penises match momentarily, causing those chants to morph back into savage throaty moans of pleasure as both holes are completely stuffed. The cock in your ass calmly and deliberately slides further out and then buries itself as deep as it can, holding there while the cock in your pussy picks up the pace, fucking faster and faster. The urge to touch your clit is nearly unbearable but you force yourself to deny it, pushing both hands all the way forward on the bed instead, grasping handfuls of comforter and climaxing solely from the rhythmic destruction offered unto your holes. Whomever is in your ass begins to thrust again as we settle into a counter rhythm, one slipping out as the other slips in. The ravaging your ass and pussy are enduring feels so much more intense than your other DP's. Time melts away as you let the orgasm wash over you, biting your lip and being silent this time as you hold your breath and clamp down with all your might. Finally you relent and gasp for breath, sputtering and stammering while the two of us continue to savage you. Another wave of a rolling orgasm is about to hit but before it can you feel all four hands on your body again, flipping you over onto your back.

As you shiver in anticipation of an orgasm that never came, we stand back and marvel at your twitching body, chest flush, face still a shade of purple. We exchange impressed glances and without saying anything I hold my hand out as if to offer David first choice of your holes once more. You feel weight on both sides of you the bed again as he lowers his huge cock into your pussy this time, crouched above you in missionary with your legs nearly behind your head. You feel him fill your frontside completely as simultaneously, my freshly lubed cock effortlessly slips into your ass. "Oh my god, double missionary too!" you think as unseen taps on my phone make the music transition to trip-hop. Waves of delight echo across your body as the we slow our rhythm and gently make love to your holes, a welcome break from the relentless hammering inflicted on your orifices thus far.

Writhing against us, your vocalizing seems even sharper now as multiple orgasms continue to crest, then fall, then crest again. No matter how hard you beg we never increase our tempo, knowing that keeping things slow will drive you crazy. Your sex-crazed body pushes back even harder against the slow double-fucking that you swear seems like it will never end. As the peak of yet another orgasm begins to build, an even greater pressure suddenly threatens to join me in your back door. A click you don't hear turns on your slim pink vibrator and you instinctively push as it effortlessly slides alongside my cock in your ass. "Triple, triple, TRIPLE!" you call out as you climax for what could be the twentieth time. Hands grab whichever of us is in front of you, pulling whomever's in your pussy as close as possible in an effort to fill every centimeter, grinding circles as a gush of warm squirt re-lubes us both. Your screams of pleasure finally begin to wane as we both pull out, vibrator clattering onto the floor. As we start to maneuver you into the next position, the headphones assure you're unable to hear the knock at the door. But we both hear it.

I had given David a heads up earlier that this might happen and nod to him in approval as he lays down on the bed and drags you up onto him, claiming your ass as his own. I watch as you grind on top of him, completely lost in the moment as the sensuous music that reminds you of the first time you took molly fills your ears. I quickly reposition one of the cameras just to be sure, then rush to the door where my suspicions are confirmed. It's your neighbor Marcus.

Forgoing a robe, I answer the door naked which he obviously wasn't expecting. He does well to gather himself. "Oh. Um, hi again! I heard some very, um, concerning noises coming from in here and, well, I did promise to check and see if everything's ok if such a thing happened," he says in his swarthy accent. I marvel for a moment at his physique; you told me that he's a trainer at a nearby gym and boy does it show. I don't blame you for wanting to fuck him so badly. I motion him in and close the door behind him.

"Yes, very good, very good. There are definitely some rather concerning noises coming from the bedroom and I think the three of us could use some of your help if you feel up to it," I say matter of factly. "This way."

"I think I'm up to just about anyth. . .Wait, three?" he asks walking down the short hallway to the bedroom.

"Yeah, three," I chuckle watching his reaction. We enter the bedroom to the sight of David with a hand on each ass cheek, spreading you open in an obvious effort to show off exactly what he's doing. I flash David a thumbs up and he returns his hands to your tits, raising and lowering you by them as he fucks you. I try to get Marcus up to speed as quickly as possible, handing him David's phone. "First off, you're going to need to video this for us. Secondly, she can't hear you. Noise-canceling headphones," I say, showing off the playlist on my phone "You see, she's much kinkier than you ever could have guessed. We've been DP'ing her for at least a half hour and she hasn't even gotten what she really wants yet!"

"Deh-Peh?" he says in his South American accent. A whistle escapes his lips, indicating his approval. I continue.

"I'm going to need you to join in soon. But not right away, ok? This is not just any old DP. Start recording on that thing and make sure not to let her know you're in the room yet". He nods and starts videoing the thick, veiny cock that's pounding your ass.

As you zone out to a Massive Attack song while being delicately sodomized, you find yourself wondering where I've gone right as the music changes again. The song fades away and instead of changing to another track, it sounds like a radio stuck between stations. White noise fills your ears with only very faint music occasionally fading in and out through the static which grows even louder. With no sounds to preoccupy you and the static feeling like it's shorting out your brain, the only thing you can concentrate on your ass. It feels more open than you've ever been, gladly and easily taking his cock as hard and as deep as he wants. Finally, you feel the weight of another person on the bed behind you. David slows nearly to a stop and you feel a cold trail of lube dripping down your ass crack. From out of the static you hear my echoy voice emerge. "Time for you to finally get fucked like only a true ass slut can get fucked". The static overwhelms my voice and fills your head as you feel the pressure of a second penis pushing against your sphincter. You're unable to hear Marcus as he says "Oh goddamn! You don't kid when you say she's a kinky girl!"

The head of my rock hard manhood pushes right at the seam between David's cock and your love muscles until they acquiesce and I begin to slip in. "Oh god oh god oh god oh GOD" you repeat in a mantra. Marcus zooms in on your shocked, open-mouthed face as the next half-inch works its way through your delicate opening. Your mantra is replaced by deep, guttural moans. "Uuuuuhhhhggghhh!" We feel you flinch for a moment and pull away, then relax as you let your weight rest against me. Through the mind-numbing static in your head, you attempt to return to your training. "I can do it. I took the beads and cock on Thursday. This isn't as tough as the inflatable. Fuck, it's harder than the double-with-toys last night though. Why does David have to be so BIG?" you think, whispering a few words under your breath without knowing it. I grab your hips and mount you with even more force as I feel the musculature of your innards bear down, compelling your ass to give up its last bit of resistance. As I slide deeper I feel the tip and then the entire head of my cock pass the inner cusp of your sphincter. We're both in.

The intense, hot feel of being stretched so wide by two cocks that seemed like they'd Neve make it all the way in gives way to the deep, uncomfortable cramping of being overfilled. The static in your ears offers nothing to distract you. "Oh god, it's so full. It's so, so full! It. . . it hurts. God, it feels so good but it HURTS!" you repeat your head. Before you can make a sound we begin to assail your insides, counter synching our rhythm so one slithers deeper as the other goes shallow. You can feel the heads of our penises rubbing as they pass each other; the intensity is overwhelming.