The Double Anal Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! Aaaagggghhhh!" you scream with each plunge of our dicks, dismayed that the pain still hasn't faded. It's so sharp and overpowering that the safe word starts to form on your lips as we move even faster and invade your depths further with each thrust. It takes every ounce of willpower not to go rigid and push us out, gulping down deep breaths as you try in vain to open wider and overcome the agony. As you clench and release repeatedly in a fruitless effort to accommodate our merciless assault, you realize the only thing you can compare it to is the inflatable - an experience where the balance of anal pleasure and anal pain fell squarely on the side of pain. "I can do this", you keep telling yourself, unsure if you believe it. Beads of sweat fall down your face as you shut your eyes tighter, begging your body to give in and for the pain to subside. But then, just as you contemplate throwing in the towel, something unbelievable happens.

With the mind-numbing intensity nowhere near retreating, you feel your entire body start to tingle from head to toe, waves of chills and goosebumps bouncing from your ankles to the top of your head. It's still so intense that you can't truly process what's happening to your rectum as pleasure but you know what's building and you can't believe it: you're about to have an orgasm. The involuntary twitches and spasms start, forcing you to bite your lip until you draw blood in an effort not to tap out. "I haven't done all of this just to stop now but, oh GOD! I can't take much more!" you think, legs shaking wildly as the orgasm finally reaches its crescendo, teeters precariously at the point of being completely ruined by the deep, cramping fullness of two relentless cocks sliding in and out of your ass simultaneously, then unleashes itself. Deep, laborious wails of passion ring out as the most intense orgasm of your life consumes you, clenching on us both as we continue to violate what the three of us agree is truly your most sacred place. All sense of time is lost; you can't tell whether five seconds five minutes have passed. As it finally begins to recede, we slow down revealing a shocking new reality. The pain is gone.

"Ohhhh shit! It fucking . . . oh God, this feels fucking crazy!" The sound in your ears fades from static to the kind of music we danced to all night at that club downtown a couple months ago. With the pain gone, it's the perfect thing to match your newfound enthusiasm. You begin to grind back against our rhythm as we start fucking you synchronously. It feels like you're being fucked by the biggest cock you've ever seen. The intensity melts away and the feeling of being stretched a bit too far is replaced by a sensation of unrivaled fullness and openness. It's like the first time you had really good anal multiplied by a hundred. "Goddamn it boys, fuck my ass!" you command, tilting your body to force your weight back against us. We happily comply. What you can't see is that at the same time, I grab the phone from Marcus and motion for him to take his pants off.

As the beat pounds in your ears and the cocks pound your hole, you're so lost in the moment that you don't even feel the weight of another person shift onto the bed. Without warning, there's a cock in your mouth. "What th-"is all you can say before it pushes to the back of your throat. You grab at your blindfold but strong hands restrain you before you can pull it off. The message is loud and clear. Obediently, you start blowing the mystery cock with reckless abandon. You swing your arm around to pull him closer and catch yourself thinking "Jesus, this guy is in GREAT shape." For an instant, the excitement of another man joining us takes your mind off of the vulgar things happening to you your lower regions. Soon enough, you feel both cocks slowly retreat and pop out. A long, involuntary lament resonates around the manhood in your mouth in reaction to the feeling of suddenly being empty, a sharp contrast to having been so thoroughly filled for who knows how long.

The empty feeling doesn't last long as multiple hands flip you over and lower you back onto a cock. You're face up, on top of who you think is still David with your back to him. You feel more lube splash past your pussy and drip down around your ass as the dance music pounds in your ears, heightening your excitement. The pressure of a second cock pushing at the seam between asshole and penis immediately follows, gliding inside with ease even though you can't tell whose it is. "Christ, that went in easy!" you hear yourself say in your head. Almost immediately you feel the third cock on your lips and you know right away it's me - not only uncut, but already covered in lube and ass juice too. You deep throat it with one smooth motion thinking to yourself "I'm sucking Daddy's cock while a man I don't know DP's my ass. Like a good whore should!"

After a few minutes, David signals that he needs a break. Six hands grab ahold of various parts of your body and pull you up into he air, moving you to the side and laying you next to whomever you were on top of. "Marcus, lay down," I say and he does. The three of us guide you until his cock is once again buried in your ass with you on top of him slowly riding it. Your hands trace across his chiseled chest and ripped abs as your cadence increases. As David goes to get a glass of water, I revel in the opportunity to take a break and record you making anal love to a stranger. He's gentle almost to a fault, causing you to writhe and bounce and grind in tight circles before leaning forward and letting him take over.

Once David's returned and we've both enjoyed the show for long enough, I hand him the phone and catch your new lover's attention. "Ready Marcus?" I say as I put a hand near your blindfold. He nods. "Good. Just don't stop fucking her no matter what." One last check of David to make sure he's recording, and it's time.

I rip the blindfold off and quickly pull both earbuds out. You gasp as your brain recoils from the sudden change in inputs, body tensing as you try to process what's happening. It takes a few seconds to adjust to the light. Then, you look down to see your adonis of a neighbor under you, happily ravaging your backside.

"Hello there," he says with a smile. Biting your lower lip, you put a hand on each shoulder and lean forward, kissing him without slowing down.

"I am so fucking glad it's you," you whisper in his ear, shifting your legs forward until you're squatting over him so you can begin riding his cock and bouncing enthusiastically, taking the whole length of his ample dick with each stroke.

David and I stand in awe as you ride your new boy toy with unabashed passion, crashing down repeatedly as far as you can manage to force him inside your bottom. I lean forward and whisper "are you ready for us to cum? Want him to fill you up first?"

You whip your head around with a manic look in your eyes, seemingly insulted by the offer. "Cum? Already!? No! Not yet! No cumming! More double!"

Hint taken, I ask Marcus if I can borrow you and he happily hands you off. I lay you down on your back, astonished by the wild, sex-crazed, dick-drunk look on your face. David continues his role as cameraman as I lean forward and watch your eyes close in pure bliss, cock re-entering your shithole. Putting both arms under your raised knees, I link hands behind you and lean back, raising you up in the air. "If you really want another double, this is how you're getting it. No mercy," I say.

"No mercy, Daddy". You and I know what this means but the other two in the room never could. "Mercy" is our safe word.

Marcus is the first to join me. Even with copious amounts of lube it takes a minute for him to find the right angle. A pain-filled scream signals to all of us that he's finally crested the last few millimeters of sphincter and dove deeper inside. "Aaaaahhh! Fucking so fucking goddam fucking big!"

No quarter is given as we brutally consume every inch of you as soft or hard, shallow or deep as we want. Your only break comes when the two of them switch, one jumping into your ass as the other grabs the phone to assure every minute of the most depraved night of your life is captured. You've lost track of both how many times they've taken turns and how many times you've cum. Eventually I feel your strength wane, unable to hold yourself close to me. "Face down on the bed" I command. "It's time for you to get filled with cum."

David and I already had a plan for how we were going to finish you, but with Marcus here we let him go first. "Fuck her ass hard, and cum as deep as you possibly can," I order to which he happily complies. David and I take turns spanking your ass as you're violated faster and faster until he explodes, spurt after spurt of hot semen gurgling deep inside your rectum. "You can walk right over there to get cleaned off," I remind him once he pulls out, pointing to your head.

As you begin to lick him clean, David jumps in. He stays shallower but pounds you as fast as he can with short, powerful strokes. With Marcus's load deep in you, David's going leave his load right at the entrance. In less than a minute you feel a flood of sperm gush forth. You're as amazed by David's load as you always are; warm and voluminous, it feels like it will never end, spasm after spasm filling you more and more until finally he quivers, holds his breath for a moment, then exhales and pulls out. He's barely stepped away before I take my rightful place in your overfilled asshole.

I fuck you with powerful, deep, deliberate strokes, churning both loads of semen with my throbbing manhood. David's cock is thoroughly licked clean as you feel me ferociously thrusting inside an asshole that's more slippery than I've ever felt. You're amazed at how good it feels using cum as lube, so slick and greasy and warm. Wet packing sounds fill the air as it sloshes and squishes to the rhythm with my relentless pounding. I grab your side and roll you over onto your back, staying fully sheathed by your love tunnel as I do. Your eyes lock with mine. "I need your cum too, Daddy. Give it to me!" Looking down at your well-used hole, you see a lather of frothy jizm coating my cock and encircling your anus as I pound harder and faster, harder and faster until my body shakes and I force my self balls deep one last time, releasing the most massive load you've ever felt from me. Spurt after spurt shoots deep inside as you marvel at the combined volume of all three loads gurgling even further into your depths. With a final sigh, the last drops of my essence escape me and I slowly pull out. Your mouth is already open.

In a flash, I'm up onto the bed straddling your head, squatting down to lower my cock and reward you with the remains of the most intense lovemaking of your life. Just like last night, I make a sport of dipping my cock back into your ass over and over, feeding you the cum off of it each time. David jumps in line and thrusts his still semi-hard cock a couple times to assure he's slathered in love juices from helmet to balls, then jumps up, forcing you to lick off every drop. Only after you've swallowed it all do we finally step back and stand in a semicircle, watching you try to collect yourself

Panting like you just ran a five-minute mile, you slump forward off of the bed and crouch on your knees, chest beet red and drenched in sweat. The three of us surround you, bending down and caressing your back and breasts while kissing you all over. As you attempt to stand with our help, you find you're only able to make it halfway before the unmistakable, unstoppable feeling of one last aftershock orgasm starts sneaking up on you. I motion to them to grab you before your hand can dive towards your clit, stopped by both of your other lovers as they stand on opposite sides and pick you up, forcing one of your arms around each of their necks and holding your legs wide open towards me.

You hang in the air for a few tense seconds still panting, engorged genitals quivering for my touch, paused orgasm just waiting to be unleashed. Four of my fingers dive into your pussy palm up, fingertips massaging the rough spot beneath your pubic bone. I swirl counter-clockwise in frantic circles, knowing you're ready to explode. Desperate, animalistic grunts that embody the total lack of control you have over your body ring loudly through the room and probably all the way down the hallway. The first gush blasts into my palm, ricocheting upwards and covering all four of us. My frenzied fingering only increases as you squirt again and again crying out in a long wailful moan. Before I miss my chance I fall to my knees, cupping my lips around your pussy and letting your fluids pour into my mouth while I work your clit with my upper lip. As your howls finally recede, I stand up and make a production of showing you my full cheeks, sloshing your juices back and forth, then swallowing. They lower your feet to the floor and you fall forward, slippery with sweat, legs unable to hold your weight up, arms draped around my neck as you enthusiastically taste yourself on my tongue.

"Fuck, I never know there's such a freaky woman living down the hall!" Marcus says.

You turn to him and fling one arm around his neck, kissing him just as passionately. "You know now. And you're going to fuck me again real soon." He looks to me as if to ask permission and I nod.

"Don't worry, we'll talk before you leave."

After a few more moments of caressing and flirting, we notice David's already in the bathroom so the three of us join him there. I make the other two stand in a line next to me so you can kneel before us and wash each of our penises with a warm washcloth, as well as cleanse us of the squirt we're covered with. Docile and obedient, you kiss each cock as you complete your task and then wrap a fresh towel around the man you've just finished servicing. You save me for last, taking extra care to cleanse every inch When I'm satisfied with your work, I help you to your feet. "Take your time cleaning yourself up. I think the three of us deserve drinks!"

Back in the kitchen I mix drinks for each of us and we retire to the living room wearing nothing but our towels, marveling at what just transpired. I give Marcus the run down of how our relationship works and ask if he thinks he could be another of your stunt cocks, ready to please you whenever I'm not in town. He enthusiastically agrees, and David takes a few minutes to brag about some of the spicier nights he's spent with you over the last few months in order to let Marcus know what he's in for. His ever-widening smirk proves he's up to the challenge.

Fifteen minutes or so later you emerge, hair still a mess, wearing nothing but an oversized white bathrobe. As soon as you come through the door, we stand applaud which brings a goofy smile on your face, curtsying one way and then the other, obviously proud of your marathon performance. That gets a laugh out all of us. You head straight to the kitchen, grabbing both a drink and the plate of artichoke dip, veggies, and crackers you've been dreaming of while fasting the last few days. You walk to the couch and bend your ass over, wiggling it to force enough room between David and I, placing your food on the end table. "God, I am so hungry. A girl can't live on cum alone!" Time slips by as we talk and flirt, touch and laugh, kiss and caress. Eventually, Marcus realizes how late it is, so you lead him to the bedroom and help him get dressed. David and I stay in the living room to give the two of you some privacy.

The sexual tension between the two of you has been obvious all night. As soon as his towel falls to the floor, your mouth wraps around his cock and you push yourself all the way to him, nose resting against his abdomen without even a hint of a gag reflex. "Oh fuck!" We hear him exclaim from the next room. David and I give each other a knowing look and keep chatting. He's rock hard in seconds. You pull back slowly, eyes locked with his until your mouth is free.

"Fuck my throat until you cum again." You meet his thrust and begin to bob up and down on his manhood but just as soon as you find your tempo he takes over, grabbing you by the hair and pushing deep down your gullet repeatedly. Rough, forceful strokes easily crest the back of your mouth and deep into your throat, ignoring your involuntary gagging sounds. It feels as if he'll never let you breathe but finally he pulls you back by your hair as you gasp and cough, struggling to catch a breath with a mouthful of spit and throat lube in the way. You're barely able to before he plunges back down your esophagus, pumping over and over until you feel his engorged cock shudder, filling you with another orgasm. You take extra care as he pulls out not to waste a drop, then hand your phone to him. Showing off your sperm-filled mouth for the camera, you swirl your cream-coated tongue and and dip your finger into his fluids only to lick the finger clean and finally swallow with an over-exaggerated "gulp!"

"Was that too rough?" he asks as he helps you to your feet.

"Absolutely not. Don't you worry; I'll beg for mercy if I need it." Yet another ear-to-ear smile beams forth from his face. Butterflies jump in your stomach as you ponder what he'll do to you next time you're together.

The two of you kiss and flirt like new sweethearts as you help him get his clothes on and gather his things, walking him back to the main room once he's ready. As you reach the door, he turns back to face you. "Who knows, maybe I fuck your pussy next time?" A quizzical look shines back at him, squinting your eyes as if concentrating hard followed by a look of obvious disapproval.

"Don't count on it. Didn't you see my panties? They're not just for fun." Stepping into the hall together he gives you one last kiss, then turns and walks to his end of the hallway, your eyes locked on him until he opens his door. A million possibilities dance through your head as he flashes a wink, then steps in and retires to his apartment.

A smile shines from ear to ear as the front door closes and you run back to us. Flopping onto the couch between David and I, you lean back and pull your legs up, squealing with excitement and fake-running in the air with both legs. "Happy?" I ask.

"Please tell me I can fuck him as often as I want!" you beg. "Oh God, please!" Both of us laugh at your eagerness.

"Well, you still have to fuck David every once in a while too. And the same rules as before apply: no sex for 48 hours before I visit, at least one pic or video from every encounter, and you can't do anything with him you haven't done with me. Other than that, fuck him til you can't walk strait!" You clap your hands together four or five times quickly in front of you and squeal, giddy with excitement. I find myself daydreaming for a moment about what I'm going to get to see in your texts all this next week.

David lets out an audible yawn which you take as your queue to offer to help him get dressed. It's pretty late. I let the two of you slip into the bedroom by yourselves, turning my attention to my phone, verifying the last surprise I have for you is ready. David receives the same favor Marcus did as you drop to your knees and deep throat him until he's rock hard. You feel like you could swallow a hundred loads and still want more but David wants more too. He pulls you to your feet by your hair and throws you roughly onto the bed; whenever you and he are together one-on-one he's always rougher than I am. Even though it's not your favorite thing, you never fail to give in and let him take what he wants. The cries of pleasure and percussive slapping sounds of flesh meeting flesh distract me from my phone and I can't help my curiosity over what all the ruckus is about. I walk into the bedroom with my phone already recording to find him behind you, jeweled plug glinting in the low light stuffed up your ass and his cock buried in your pussy. I zoom in on his huge dick violating your cunt then move around to your face, contorting as his cock continually rubs up against the huge toy in your ass. The skin between your orifices feels hot and raw, but you don't care.