The Double Anal Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes you reach back and grab for the plug, pulling it out. "Get in my asshole, you little pussy-boy!" you command, looking over your shoulder at him. We both laugh at the double entendre. He pulls out and immediately dives into your rectum which provides no resistance at all. Even though it's been over an hour since it was last used, your ass is still primed and ready for another deep fucking. He mercilessly thrusts in and out as I watch your eyes roll back in your head, unable to process anything but the intense sensations of his thick, firm phallus violating you. Shifting your body forward to the very edge of the bed, he orders you to spread your ass as wide as possible. Obediently, both hands grab your cheeks and pull as he removes his cock. I've seen before how much David loves it when you gape and tonight your asshole is as open as either of us have ever seen. "Now push."

At first the effort only serves to close your chasmal opening slightly but he continues to egg you on. As you keep pushing we see the soft pinkness of your insides slowly appear and then bloom in a magnificent lubed rosebud. "Hold it right there," he whispers as he puts his left foot up on the bed, then leans forward and pushes your flower back inside of you. Only two or three thrusts later, he pulls out again. "C'mon baby, really push for us".

Your beautiful rose shows itself again only to be immediately fucked back into your body. He does this again and again, causing your rosebud to continue to grow with each repetition until you've pushed at least an inch of your magnificent love tunnel outside of your body, radiating its deep pink color and dripping with the residue of our semen, lube, and the pussy juice from his cock. David leans down and swirls his tongue inside it, causing it to retreat just a little before he stands back up and slams his engorged manhood into you once more. The feeling of your ass being so thoroughly prolapsed only for it to be violently forced back inside takes your breath away. He fucks you harder than you've been fucked this whole weekend, slamming balls deep with all of his weight. "Oh god, cum! Please cum!" you beg as he finally releases yet another load deep in your defiled derrière. Drenched in sweat, he stands back and wipes his forehead with his towel.

I crouch down, still rolling. "Spread your ass and give us an encore." The flushed, rosy pinkness of your depths present themselves once more, this time frosted by a fresh load of semen. I hold the camera close as it cascades out, a sloppy waterfall of co-mingled fluids dripping down the exposed folds of your rectum and onto your pussy. Handing the phone to David, I grab the biggest plug you have - a massive thing nearly three inches wide that looks like a can of soda - and hand it to you. "Keep that one inside you." It slips in without a hint of impedance.

David's already dressed when you finally gather yourself. He gives you a long kiss and thanks you for "giving so much of yourself to us filthy perverts," as he puts it. You slip your robe back on, thanking him for a spectacular night as you see him out. Pausing to get something else from the fridge, I watch as you stand in the kitchen for a minute or more, rocking back and forth on your plug, amazed at yourself for wearing your biggest toy with ease. Back on the couch, we spend the next half hour watching TV and cuddling. I briefly consider showing you the next surprise but I know you wouldn't have the energy. You're in that docile, floating space that always follows marathon sex so I save it for tomorrow.

"I think I'm ready for bed, Daddy." I turn off the lights and then scoop you up, carrying you down he hallway and laying you right in the middle of the bed, huge plug still in your asshole. You look perfect in the low mood lighting of the bedroom lying on your back, skin glistening, hair messed, legs open, ass full. I'm already erect as I drop a small dollop of lube on your pussy and enter you. Your head arches back but your eyes stay closed. "Ohhh, God! Even more? What are you doing to me?" I fuck you for a few minutes silently, enjoying the pressure of the gigantic mass in your other orifice when your eyes suddenly open and you ask again "Daddy, what do you think you're doing to me?"

I lean forward with a whisper. "I'm fucking your pussy for the last time." We've talked of being anal-only with each other for so long. You've even talked about being exclusively anal with all of your lovers. After everything we've done over the last few days, I know it's time to take the first step. "This is the last time you'll ever have me in your pussy, understand?"

"Of course, Daddy. Now pull out," you instruct. I try to object, saying I have to enjoy your pussy one last time but you insist. "Pull out now, Daddy. You said it yourself. I'm sexiest when I'm an anal-only girl. Pull out!" I pretend I didn't hear you and continue my rhythm, ignoring your pleas until you slap me hard across the face which might be the most surprising thing you've ever done. I stop mid-stroke.

"I'm sorry for having to be so forceful. You can punish me later," you say bashfully. "But you need to get that beautiful cock of yours out of that disgusting cunt. You said it: you've fucked my pussy for the last time." I feel your hand pull my cock to the side and out, head bumping against the flange of the plug. The plug slip out and lands on the floor with a loud THUD as you guide me in. "That's where you've always belonged, Daddy," you say as you reach forward and hold my face in your hand.

I make slow, passionate love to you as you hold yourself up and kiss me for what seems like forever, tongues darting inside each other's mouths as I gently pulsate deep in your aching, throbbing, thoroughly plundered back door. There's no hardcore pounding now - this is different. The culmination of an insane weekend of sexual exploration and the confirmation that my little whore-slut truly is the ideal woman I've always wanted. "You're so perfect," I whisper. "Your intelligence and beauty would be incomplete without the kinkiness that goes along with it. Only a good girl - no, the BEST girl - would do the crazy things you do to make Daddy happy. I love that you love it, and I love that you love doing it all for me." As I say the last words my cock quivers, releasing one last load inside your love hole. You close your eyes tight, savoring every spurt inside you, blissful in the knowledge that only by living out every fantasy you've ever had can you make me truly satisfied.

I hand you the big plug and you ask for something a little smaller for overnight, which I retrieve. The new one slides in, a glint of silver shining in the low mood light. "You're the one who's perfect, Daddy," you say as you curl yourself around my right arm. I tuck the covers around you, kissing you on the forehead and drift off to sleep.