The Double Bass Kid - John

Story Info
Wife was out of town and needed entertainment for the night.
9.1k words
4.79
14.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers

I always hated when Kathrine was out of town. Especially when I had a bad day at work. I couldn't wait until our restaurant got ready. I couldn't deal with managers constantly managing something they shouldn't be managing and god I couldn't understand how we got to three stars with that idiot handling the dining hall. God why did Kath and I ever have to end up working in different places, we worked together like magic. It still surprised me how many couples out there couldn't work together. Although it surprised me even more how many people are together who weren't supposed to be together.

Oh yes I love that woman. There's no one like her in this world. I swear it's like she makes love to me on the soul level. I have no other ways to describe it but that sex is our bodies connecting on the highest level, like we'd be spellbound to each other. I would have never thought to find a person like that. It'd been six years since I dropped my life and ran after her, cursing that I didn't do it the second I'd met her.

All that being said, we did love our fair share of lovers. Oh, how much she loved to find peoples sweet spots, weaknesses and turn-ons just to play with them mercilessly and make them scream louder than they ever thought they could and I had to admit I enjoyed the show.

And I? I just liked to please people, make them happy, feel good, give them a night to think back to. Not to mention gay sex turned Kath on more than anything else in this world.

Yes, I'm bi and so is she.

Kathrine always teased me on my taste for sweet and troubled men, but I just... It was my thing, my guilty pleasure. The shy, the inexperienced, the hurt ones, the broken hearted ones... There was only one thing I loved more than making their lives better even for just one night and that was Kathrine. I never thought that there'd be a day I'd meet anyone who understood me like she did.

But yes, I hated when she was out of town. I sometimes hated that I didn't just drop my work and go with her. It wasn't like money was anywhere close to a question to us, but we both valued our plain humble lives living amongst the commons too much. I'd always been a chef and the kitchen was my home, no tv screens, no cookbooks, just the kitchen. I only hoped my troubled wrist would serve me long enough to not have to quit before I retired.

I sat down in the bar as I did every night as I finished. I just loved to see the last buzz of the restaurant as I wrapped up the last of my paperwork. I always had a negroni as I finished my day just to mark the bittersweetness of another day coming to an end, but with Kathrine away I decided to head to a bar a few blocks away to hopefully find something, ahem someone, to get my mind off of the emptiness of our bed.

The Wolfies was one of my favourite places on earth and I almost never saw any of my acquaintances there, sparing me the 'are you cheating on your wife' looks and talks. Tonight wasn't any different, no coworkers, no Kathrines coworkers, no one who could cause any unnecessary gossip in the restaurant industry where everyone knew everyone and juicy gossip spread worse than bushfire in the dry season.

Although there was one familiar face there. David. The bartender from a hotel bar nearby, where Kathrine and I often looked for playmates. David was a cutie to say the least. Shaggy light hazelnut hair that almost matched his sweet almond shaped golden brown eyes. He had quite the slender frame, rather of a fifteen year old boys than of a man close to twenty. What might he be, ten-eleven years younger than me? He had the most stunning wide smile on his narrow face that he used far too less and I was quite certain that he was as gay as one man could be.

He sat at the bar alone and twirled a cocktail around with little enthusiasm over his drink or his life by the looks of it and I saw no reason to try and make him smile.

"David." I greeted him sitting down next to him.

He looked quite startled by my move and eyed me up and down with a puzzled face. "It seems that you have an advantage over me when it comes to names," he finally said with a confused note in his tone.

"Of course, my apologies, John." I said offering my hand to him.

"Well, John, what brings you here on a Wednesday night?" he said, trying to study me without me noticing, seemingly wondering over what I might be wanting from him.

"Just an after work drink as usual, am I right to guess you're on similar plans?" I casually shrugged as I pretended that he wasn't checking me out.

"I am, but it seems you have another advantage over me as I don't know what you do, but you obviously know what I do." he said shyly glancing at me in the eye and it was obvious to me that he desperately tried to sound more courageous than he was feeling.

"Well, I don't see a reason why we couldn't merge our plans then. And to answer your question then I'm the chef at The Element." I said and raised two fingers up to Nate, the owner of Wolfies, who knew all my drink preferences too well and also my sheer lack of really caring what he put in front of me as long as it was good.

"The Element?" he said with his eyes widened in surprise.

"The one, have you ever been there?"

"No, haven't had the chance."

"Well, I'd be happy to have you at the chefs table if you ever want to come. Get a chance to say thank you for all the nice drinks you've served me over time." I almost murmured to him, gently brushing my fingers over his arm.

"I'll keep that in mind." he said with his face clearly giving away that he had trouble understanding my intentions and luckily Nate was just in time with serving us our drinks.

David looked at the two lowballs with manhattans questioningly and I stood up saying "I have a habit of ordering the drinks before asking my company if they'd care to have a drink with me." as I grabbed my glass and gestured towards the tables.

He eyed me up and down looking even more confused than he had before, but after a short moment of thought he got up to follow me.

I led him to a couch with a small coffee table in front that left him no other choice to sit right beside me. I made casual small talk with him, the usual hospitality topics and dropped a compliment in there for him every now and then. He had no idea how to take them. It was like he wouldn't believe I'd be going for him. No, he had no idea how obnoxiously cute he looked in the most masculine way a man could look cute in.

I explained that Nate's a friend who loves treating me to different drinks to get my opinion as he brought over another round on me, that David looked at even more questioningly than he had the round before.

Really Kath and I had a tab with Nate that he billed us monthly and to which I might have or might not have blown him for a discount that we didn't need, but pretended to need just so he'd have a reason to drop his pants - straight men. And who was a little angered when he found out that I have more than plenty of money when we gave him a business loan when the banks weren't too accommodating. Whoops. But now he's over it and is back to wingmanning me like a good old friend of a bartender would.

David accepted the drink somewhat reluctantly and gave me another questioning look - like he'd be wondering why I chose the most intimate setting in the bar and had a second free drink on his hands, but shrugged it off as if he'd be convincing himself that this is just a friendly after work drink.

It's so sweet when such sweethearts didn't realise what gems they were. Well, quite sad at the same time as so many people take advantage of that, but I had every intention of treating him as sweet as he deserved tonight. My subtle compliments turned into pure flirting during our second drink and he seemed even more insecure about himself than he had at any point before.

Oh god, he really didn't see himself did he? Or had someone just crushed him like that? No, I was going to make him happy tonight.

"David, how long are you going to keep telling yourself that I'm not flirting with you?" I asked brushing my hand along his thigh, only softly trailing over his bulge that he unsuccessfully tried to hide from me.

"Uhm, I, uhm... Aren't you married?" he asked hesitantly, gazing down at my wedding banded hand on his thigh, his face scarlet red.

"I am, to the same woman you always see me with." I told him. He looked so sweet with that startled face. He looked even more taken aback as I leaned in to whisper to his ear sweetly "And believe me when I say there's nothing she'd love more than me coming home from and tasting your cum on my lips or... somewhere else..."

His heart rate jumped at my words and his eyes darted all over me jumping from my hard on to the hand that almost brushed his, to the lips that were too close to his face and the eyes that really only could tell one story. "John, I-uhm..." he stammered hopelessly looking for reasons to say no when all he wanted to do was say yes.

I stared at his slightly parted lips and wondered if he'd ever been kissed in public as passionately as I wanted to while I brushed my finger discreetly over his bulge again and softly murmured "I'm going to kiss you right here and now unless you say you don't want me to."

His eyes looked more frightened than before, but he didn't say no, nor did he back away in any manner. I tugged him from his hair to meet my face and placed my lips on his. Damn I loved that perfect length of hair you could just grab hold of. I kissed him as lovingly as possible, waiting for him to get past his shock and meet my moves. All while my free hand demonstrated my burning desire for him, running over his body, pulling him closer to me from his hip.

After his initial daze he shyly kissed me back, easing into my possessive lips on his, his tongue gently meeting mine, his ragged breath brushing against my cheek and mixing with mine as his hands slowly worked up the courage to touch me.

There's nothing like a first kiss with someone. The moment two bodies connect for the first time, that new kind of a buzz that it sends through the body, always sort of the same, but different with every person. No, there's nothing like the first one.

I broke away from him as the first whistles started erupting and gazed in his eyes a few inches from his face. We got a hearty applause from quite a few ladies, but I couldn't say I cared too much. All I had in my mind were those golden brown eyes and having my lips all over his body.

I settled back in my seat and took my phone out, opening Uber, and passed it to him with the options of my home and a new address on the screen saying "Your choice, Kathrine's out of town."

He looked at the phone for a few moments, as if trying to find reasons why this all was a bad idea before taking it out of my hand, writing his address in and handing it back. Five minutes and a five minute ride, perfect, and he again put a good effort into looking more courageous than he was feeling. Damn he was so cute.

We finished our drinks in silence and headed for our ride. It was so sweet how he tried to hide his shaking hands into his pockets from me as we walked out. As if I wouldn't notice, nor the boner he was trying to smoothen out with sliding his hand as close to his dick as possible. Behind the bar, in his own playground, he had always been content, solid, but to see him shake like a leaf in foreign territories was almost heart melting, so sweet and cute.

The driver was as chatty as usual and I immediately said "Not much of a talker" the moment he started his well practised small talk that some people somehow enjoyed and I couldn't even describe how much I hated.

We sat our ride in silence and I was happy to let our anticipations build. I did love that pick up taxi ride. The ride when you think about what your companion will be like, how he'll touch you, will he be shy or confident, will he take his time undressing and teasing or will he rip your clothes straight off... oh, all the possibilities.

He led me upstairs to his third floor apartment and said "I hope my cat won't try and kill you" with a small nervous chuckle as he opened the door.

"I'll take my chances." I murmured to his ear as I stepped my front against his back, making him let out an involuntary gasp from my unexpected proximity.

His little feline friend met up with us the very moment we stepped into the apartment, ruining all my plans to push him against the wall and kiss my way down on him and suck the first load out of him right there in the hallway. Oh well, better not make enemies with the cat.

I squatted down to the three legged cat and let her sniff my hand as a friendly hello. After a quick sniff she decided that I'm of no interest to her and walked, or shall I say bounced, away from us without any complaints.

"You're a cat person?" he asked me as the kitty left us.

"Only if you consider my wife a cat." I murmured to him standing up and pushed him to the wall as I had planned. His cautious eyes ran over me as I leaned in to kiss his neck and gasped sweetly as I did so.

It seemed that he naturally didn't grow a beard, yet, or he was the best shaver I've met.

I ran my hands over his slender body, creating a physical picture of him in my head. I always loved imagining what a person would look like naked before undressing them.

I slowly kissed my way to his lips and he wasn't as shy to touch me back as I had thought he'd be. He met my lips much more eagerly then he had in the bar, fully letting me enjoy his lust for me this time.

I unbuttoned his shirt button by button, taking my fair share of time with every single one and moved down to kiss his neck again during the process. Oh, he was melting so sweetly under my touches... He tried to pull me back to his lips as I'd unbuttoned his shirt, but I didn't want to comply.

"Let me say thank you first." I said kissing down on him slowly and pushed the shirt off of him enough to bare his torso. To my displeasure he didn't have sensitive nipples, but he did have surprisingly sensitive skin in general that made him squirm from the kisses and the hands I ran all over his back and chest.

I moved up to kiss his lips as I undid his slacks. He wanted to do mine as well, but I didn't let him, softly murmuring "I'm still saying thank you." as I grabbed his wrists and took his hands off of my pants. I kissed him nice and deep before trailing my way down on him and sliding his pants down.

Hmm, how his chest rose and fell with ragged breaths under my caress...

I knelt down in front of him and had a look over the dick I was going to engulf. His hard on was nice and clear in his trunks. By the looks of it he had a slim and long penis, just like himself.

I nuzzled my nose and lips against him and enjoyed the smell of his muskiness. It's so sweet how penises jump up from the first bit of attention they get, almost like playful puppies eager to play from the first positive look you give them.

"Teeth, no teeth?" I asked, sliding my lips along him through his underwear.

"Don't care." he gasped back and I took the chance to gently nibble on him. I had to grin as his legs were already betraying his arousal and precome moistening his trunks.

I pulled him free from his underwear to meet my new friend. He was just how I thought he'd be, slim and long, a slight curve to the right. I kissed him along his shaft from down to up, giving the mushroom a little lick, just to get a taste of his precome, and then down again and nuzzled on his balls a little.

"Oh god John, please..." he whimpered under my tease and I was more than happy to comply.

"Play with my hair." I ordered and swallowed him eagerly bobbed my mouth up and down on him as I twirled my tongue around him and forced my throat to welcome him.

"Oh my... You're... Oh fuck..." he cried as he grabbed hold of the table next to him as his legs grew weaker and his whimpers louder. I did love when someone was so hot for me that they're ready to come in a matter of a minute or two. I had thought to finger him as well, but I guess he hadn't had a mouth like mine on him before, or long enough, to handle that.

His gasps and whimpers made me take him more eager and eager and soon he gasped "John, I'm..." Was all he managed to say before his penis gave into my caress and gave me what I wanted.

He cried so sweetly as he came and his body wanted to give up on him in all the ways that were needed for standing. He came in three good spurts, each one stronger than the previous and I swallowed them all eagerly.

Although there was nothing I would have loved more than lubing myself up with his come and breeding him with his own semen, it didn't look like he would handle that too well either right now.

I licked him all clean, and a bit more, before taking my mouth off of him and kissed up on him to his lips. His post orgasm face was sweet to say the least. Eyes glazed and narrow, all muscles in their neutral state and his puzzlement over 'what next' so cute.

I gave him a quick kiss and suggested "Offer me a drink before I have more fun with you?" as I took my shoes off.

"Yeah." he took up my suggestion and looked over his half dressed state. I knew that question very well, 'do I pull my pants back up or just strip down as I would later anyway' mystery. I gave him a wide smile and tore off my T-shirt hoping that would be a hint enough for him as I made my way into his apartment.

He had a simple little one bedroom apartment that had been renovated into a studio style living. A bed at the far end, a small living room setting in the middle and a kitchen dining area at the other end. There was a small balcony through the living area and it seemed that he wasn't a tv person, but had quite an extensive book collection with quite many mixology books and music sheet collections.

I folded up my shirt somewhat decently before tossing it on the couch. David had gotten my hint and removed his pants leaving just the unbuttoned shirt on.

I undid my pants as he made his way to his bar, poured us some dark spirit and went to the freezer to get ice for them. His cat ran up, sorry bounced up, to him the very moment he got to the kitchen and demanded for food. He gave her a few good rubs and a can of whatever before making his way to me with the drinks.

I had sat down on his couch in just my boxers and welcomed the drink he gave me. I always loved to wash semen down with some liqueur. It tasted like lower high range bourbon. Quite pleasant.

"So David, tell me, what is it that thing you really hoped would happen when you took up my offer?" I asked, trying to get him talking to me.

"Uhm, you just did that." he said humbly, with an innocent blush on his face.

I chuckled at his simple wish and told "Well I could have done that in the Wolfies bathroom by all means. I'm sure there's something else there as well."

"Well, I kind of hoped you'd bottom."

"No worries, but I do want to fuck you first."

He looked surprisingly uneasy by my words and I had to wonder how many times he'd heard that he could top after bottoming just to be left hanging later. He tried to look more enthusiastic after his initial reaction and said "Sure." with clearly faked confidence.

"You don't believe me do you?"

"Um, no, it's..."

"Here." I said taking off my wedding band and offering it to him "Keep it till you have fucked me as much as you want, all night if you want to."

He looked at my ring wide eyed and waved it off saying "Thank you, but I'm allergic to most metals." but he did look reassured by my gesture.

"Not saying you have to wear it."

"No, really, we're good."

"Alright. There is only one thing I want you to do when I finish this drink." I said twirling the last sips of my bourbon.

"And what would that be?" he asked cautiously.

kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers