The Double Bass Kid - John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to let me make you feel so good that you can't decide if it's pleasuring torture or torturing pleasure." I told him soft and slow, emphasizing every word describing how he'll be feeling in mere minutes as I held a firm look into his eyes.

His eyes reflected as much fear than they did of anticipation and his startled state made him speechless. I loved that moment, when their lust fights with their reason, feeling the desire burn within them and their rational thinking cautioning to be careful with the stranger they've let into their bedroom.

"Yeah?" was the only word that came out of his mouth as his eyes shyly turned away from my intense stare.

I unceremoniously finished my drink and set my glass down on the table, enjoying how his eyes followed my moves. "Yeah." I said as I looked him back in the eye and savoured his shaken state.

Just like the first kiss, there's nothing like the first partnering. The diving into the unknown, not knowing if they'll be gentle or rough, caring or selfish, if they'll make you cry from pain or bliss...

He had no idea how to act as all of his body prepared for the uncertainty ahead. A nervous swallow, heart rate climbing, breathing intensifying, oh god how I loved that moment.

I quickly pushed him down on the couch from his shoulder, pressing him into the seat with his face as I slid his shirt off of his shoulders and wrapped his arms around it's bodice bounding his hands for me.

"Don't fight me." I ordered as he instinctively struggled against my hold and I pulled his knees onto the couch displaying his ass in its full glory for me.

I dove my face between his buttcheeks with profound eagerness and slid my tongue over his hole. His body immediately relaxed under me as I started to lick the hell out of him making him realise that there's no danger behind my rough moves.

"Oh god!" he gasped as I teased his ass mercilessly, lashing my tongue in and around his hole, nuzzling his buttcheeks with my nose and beard all while lubricating him up with my saliva.

I quickly undid my wrist splint, spat a generous gob of spit in my hand and wrapped my fist around him. I stroked him slow and defined as I kept on sinking my tongue into his ass listening to his whimpers grow stronger and louder.

"Oh fu-uck!" he cried as I pushed my fingers into his ass as I stroked his dick slowly and eagerly wrapped my lips around his balls making his entire body quiver under my demanding caress.

"You already want to come don't you?" I playfully teased him as he tried to get more out of my hand that was clutching him.

"Please..."

"No."

"Oh god, John, please..."

I pulled my trunks down with the hand from his ass and told "No, I want to feel your ass squeezing my dick when you come." as I slid my throbbing dick between his buttcheeks, imagining how deep in him I'd be if I pushed myself in.

But instead of him welcoming the feeling of me teasing his ass, his entire body tensed under me and he did a good effort on hiding his face into the couch.

The body that was just fuming hot and welcoming had turned into ice cold and stiff. Was he scared? He wouldn't be a virgin... Had someone hurt him? Bad experience being tied up? Some idiot dominating him who didn't know what the fuck it meant? Whatever it was it wasn't doing either one of us any favours.

I leaned down to kiss his shoulders and neck as sweet as I could to relax him, but he was almost hyperventilating and my soothing touches didn't really get me as far as I needed and asked "Talk to me, what's happening?"

"Uh... I-uh... I just don't really like bottoming. Sorry." he told shyly, making his reactions much more logical, but sounded like the half-truth at best really.

There's quite a difference between not liking and not knowing how good it can be. Had he never had it good? Well, he's like twenty or so, I couldn't say I really had had any good partners at that age, maybe he's just had the worse half of them. If not worse, judging by his almost shocked state.

"David, please just tell me one thing honestly, you don't have to say anything more than yes or no. Has anyone hurt you like this?" I softly asked before placing gentle kisses on his back.

He sighed deeply and muttered a faint "Yes." to me.

"Okay. How about I untie you and we'll see from there." I said sounding as unaffected as possible as I untangled his arms from his shirt and helped him ease himself up as he clearly avoided my gaze with pinkish eyes, confirming my worst suspicions.

"He-ey, don't do that." I whispered, pulling his face to mine and kissed him in a way that said there's no way I'm giving up on him yet, "We all have our bad experiences, okay?" I said giving him the softest look I could. He was clearly embarrassed and ashamed, bet he needn't to be either.

"Yeah, sorry, I just thought that I... sorry," he muttered, still avoiding my gaze.

"We're alright." I said to him, stroking my fingers over his cheek, "I have one offer, feel free to turn me down and we can jump straight to having your dick up my ass. But how about I take you to bed and do my best to make you forget that you ever had anyone besides me? And if that doesn't work, you can fuck the hell out of me as much as you want because I love it."

"Yeah... okay..." he said with a faint smile.

"Come here." I murmured making his face meet mine and placing my lips on his. I slowly pulled him off of his seat and up to my body wrapping my arms around him and caressing every inch of his back with one hand while holding his head with the other. Damn, I just loved that kids hair.

Yes, now he was much different. Careful and shy, just like I'd imagined him at first, finally done with braving up and showing me his true nature, the sweet innocent kid with a huge heart, who's been hurt a few times too many.

Fuck I loved the shy ones. I broke away from the kiss and looked him in the eyes, yes those were the eyes that I wanted to see, the cute cautious frightened eyes.

I took his hand and led him to his bed pulling him right back into my arms and kissing him deep as I laid him down and climbed between his legs. It's so sweet how his nervousness started climbing the moment I laid on top of him and I found it hard not to smile.

I slowly trailed my lips down on him and lifted his ass to my face to eat him again. He gasped so sweetly as I lashed my tongue over and around him again. I ordered him to look at me as he'd closed his eyes and turned his head away. His gaze slowly met mine again and I said "I want you to see how much I love your ass. How fucking much pleasure I take in having it." and dove back in to eat him with great enthusiasm.

I just loved how fucking amazing it felt when someone ate you like that, like it's their very favourite meal and they've been starving for days. And I'm just a big fucking giver, I'd eat ass all day, if you just give me whimpers and cries in return with some quivering legs.

His hands were soon digging into the covers and his little light swearings nothing but light. I lowered his ass from my face to my lap and watched him watch me as I worked up the spit to lube myself for him.

"I've got lube." he said as he eyed me nervously.

"How ever you prefer." I murmured, taking the lube off of him and squirted a tab on my fingers. Rubbing him in he moaned softly with his head rolling back.

Positioning myself against him and leaned down to his face. I held myself against his hole and lowered my lips to his, giving him a small kiss. He was nervous, but content, probably eager to get over whatever he had to get over.

"You know what I love about fucking ass?" I asked and waited for his eyes to meet mine, "It takes an incredible amount of trust and openness to bare yourself naked like that before someone else. It's incredible when someone trusts you like that."

He looked shy to say the least and I murmured "Bear down on me." and gently pushed the head in. He gasped a deep breath, his body tensing for a moment. I held his gaze and murmured "You're okay, I won't hurt you."

Taking his dick in my hand I stroked him slowly as I eased into him steadily. He couldn't decide whether to look me back in the eye or close his and fluctuated between the two constantly as he bit his lip. I let his dick go and caressed his face as my pelvis touched his. Damn I wanted to fuck him so bad. His eyes met mine again and I whispered "Kiss me."

His lips met mine with surprising eagerness and I slowly started to grind my pelvis against his without really moving my dick in him. I ran my hands all over his body, feeling his muscles react to my moves, his body slowly relaxing on me and moved down to kiss his neck and shoulders, giving his collarbones tiny bites and a few stronger ones to give him a few reminders of me. Soon I had him just where I wanted him, whimpering for more, his lips asking for mine, his hips slowly rocking against mine...

"Doing alright?" I asked just to have him feel safer.

"Hu-huh," He hummed on my lips and rested his head against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his body, one under his waist, other from around the chest to shoulder and nuzzled his neck as I held him firm against my body and his hands roamed over my back. It was how I loved being held by a man who'd fuck me deep and lovingly, like he'd try to merge our bodies into one with my dick pressed between us getting gently rubbed by our gliding bodies.

I started gradually building my pace keeping my moves short and deep. I moved to his lips and kissed him slow as he softly gasped moans on my lips. I found his eyes again, he was feeling it, what it meant to truly share yourself with another and have that united pleasure and trust. I was how it should be, anything less would have been a kick in the nuts for my pride.

"Good?" I asked him.

"Good." he replied with a smile.

"Fuck, you have the sexiest smile." I said, slowly raising my pace.

"I love your beard."

"Yeah? You love when I do this?" I asked rubbing my beard over his neck and chin on my way to bite his earlobe.

"Oh fuck..." he whimpered between his moans as I was already fucking him good. Oh fuck yeah, enjoy that, enjoy being fucked well.

"You love how my beard feels when I eat you?" I murmured in his ear, my favourite kind of dirty talk.

"Oh god John..."

"Oh yes, say my name again..." I half growled in his ear and pulled him up with me, granting myself an even deeper angle into him.

"Oh fuck John..." he half moaned on my shoulder as his arms were wrapped around me like it was his last life support. God I just wanted to lose myself in him.

I grabbed hold of his dick and jerked him viciously as my dick was reacting all too well to his erotic cries.

His fingers dug into my skin and his whimpering intensified under my demanding thrusts and strokes.

No, fuck, don't come yet.

I grabbed him by his hair and brought his face to mine. His eyes were so full of lust and pleasure, oh fuck that almost sent me over the edge. He had to be close.

"Look at me when you come..." I murmured to him and went all in.

I pounded him mercilessly and worked my hand on him with great determination, twisting, stroking and turning.

Oh god, don't come yet, he's almost there.

His chest heaved as he panted uncontrollably, fingers dug deeper into my flesh and every moan was more ragged than the previous. And then it was like he'd been hit by electricity.

His entire body stilled and stiffened. I groaned in relief and rolled my head back as his ass spasmed around me and milked me. Oh fuck, nothing is better than an ass milking you. I felt the first splatters of semen hit my chest. Oh yes... Fuck I loved being lost in an orgasm.

I was the first to really come back to reality, his dick still throbbed a little in my hand. Fuck my wrist hurt bad. Our chests were covered in his cum, some had flown to his chin.

His head was still rolled back as I set him back down on the bed. He panted as he'd just ran a sprint. Not that I was any better. I carefully removed myself from him and rolled to lay beside him. Fuck that was hot. It'd been a while since I had a lightweight like him who I could hold like that.

I looked over to him. He stared at the ceiling wide eyed and pale faced, his lips still parted and his chest rising and falling rapidly, he even looked as if he just saw a ghost. Fuck, he had been good, hadn't he? "David? What's...?" I asked, plopping myself up to look at him.

"Oh my god John..." he said emphasizing every word as he shook his head in disbelief still staring at the ceiling.

Oh fuck yes. He's good. I love that moment. The moment after a good bottom orgasm. I chuckled a little and leaned over to kiss him. Damn there's nothing sexier than a post orgasm face that you made yourself. We shared a sweet tender kiss and I rolled back onto my back.

...

"Any of your neighbours mind nude smoking?" I asked after cooling off a little.

"Nah, no one really gets a visual."

"Alright join me if you want." I told him and got up.

I washed my sore hand clean and wrapped it back into the splint. I really should stop abusing it like that. Who was I kidding, completely worth it.

Finding the cigarette pack from my jeans I made the way to the balcony with Davids little feline friend eagerly joining me. Hmm, April nights are just perfectly cool for cooling off after sex.

I flicked my smoke on and took a good puff. Damn I love after sex smoking. The cat eyed me for a moment but didn't have any more interest in me than I had in her. I liked her, minding her own business and all.

David joined me as I'd smoked the first quarter of my smoke and lit up his. Huh, didn't think he smoked... He had pulled on the shirt he was wearing earlier. Fuck, it seemed I had ripped it when I bound him.

I checked the ripped shoulder seam and said "Sorry, I'll get you a new one."

"Nah, that's alright. What's wrong with your hand?" he asked, eyeing my hand.

"Just carpals that doesn't want to go away. Apparently I can cook or jerk off but not both and I have no intention to give up either."

"Oh."

"So... had worse?" I teased running my fingers through his hair.

"Oh fuck John...," he shook his head with a wide smile "I have no words for that and you know, sorry for the-"

"Don't. It's not something you have to apologize for."

We fell into a comfortable silence puffing on our smokes. The night cool air made him shiver and I wrapped my arms around him pulling his back firmly against my chest as we smoked on.

"John, why are you so nice to me?" he asked.

I chuckled a little and asked "What? Were you expecting me to be a shitty unsatisfying one night stand?" as I rubbed my beard against his neck.

"A bit."

"Well I'm a bit offended then." I laughed.

"What? A older married guy picks a twenty one year old gay boy up in a bar - that has shady written all over it." He explained laughing.

"Why did you agree then?"

"You're seriously handsome and, I don't know, seemed nice enough."

"Nice enough? You really know how to schmooze your way into my ass kid."

"I did hope you'd be great at the same time..."

"Relax, I'm just playing with you." I said, putting out my smoke.

"So, do you have a thing for younger guys or what?"

"Not perse, rather just the sweethearts who seem down, they just happen to be mostly younger than me." I told and ran my hand through his hair again - fucking perfect length.

"How old are you anyway?" he asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Thirty three."

"Oh..." he gasped with wide eyes and looked me up and down.

"How about show me what it's like to get my ass fucked by a twenty year old after you finish that?" I murmured to his ear and slapped his ass before making my way back inside.

I went to the kitchen and helped myself to some water and David soon joined me with similar plans. I admired his tall slender body as he was facing away from me.

God, I just loved all sorts and shapes as long as they're healthy looking and I haven't seen one like his for a while.

I thought how amazing it would have been to watch my dick slide into his slim ass from behind and then I saw it, a glistening drizzle of cum pouring down his thigh.

He groaned and wanted to wipe it away with his hand, but I grabbed his hand mid move, saying "Please don't." as I kneeled down behind him and prompted him to arch his back for me and give me better access.

"Seriously?" he asked, sounding fairly surprised as I pressed him down by his back.

"Hell yeah." I said and lapped up the drizzle from his thigh, following it up to his sweet butt, humming as I prodded his hole for more. I loved how the flavours of two bodies mixed.

"Fuck, that's hot." he squealed as I lashed my tongue over his sensitive ass.

"Well, what else would be hot?" I chucked between his cheeks.

"You, atop of me."

"Where?"

"Couch."

"Alright." I said getting up and turned him around to kiss him. Damn he just kissed better and better the more comfortable he got with me.

We stumbled our way to the couch mouth on mouth and I sat him down climbing on top of him. I groaned from frustration as I tried to prep myself with my right hand, the fucking splint.

"Leave it, just let me..." he told grabbing my splinted hand and coated his fingers with saliva without waiting for an answer from me.

Huh, I thought he's right handed... Maybe he's one of those both handed persons, I mean why else stretch anyone with your non dominant hand?

I moaned deeply as he slid his fingers in me and started wiggling them around. Twisting, turning and crooking in beautiful rhythm as he took my dick in the other hand and stroked me in amazing harmony with the fingers in my ass. Jesus, even Kathrine wasn't that good and that's saying a lot.

"Oh my, you've got some seriously strong fingers..." I murmured to him wide-eyed.

"Too hard?"

"No-no, fucking perfect... You're amazing at that..." I told through my insistent whimpers.

"You weren't too bad either" He said with his stunning wide smile, fuck he'll make me come way too soon if he keeps this up.

"Oh god, how did you even get such powerful fingers?" I gasped resting my head on his shoulder to find support for my quivering body.

"I play the double bass." he said matter of factly.

"Double bass? I have to start lurking outside concert halls then."

David just chuckled at my words and continued his magical work on me. It was almost as if he'd be playing a song on me with his hands. It wasn't long, like not long at all, until my cries were so high pitched that it was quite embarrassing, but I couldn't care, it was too good to care. "I'm not complaining, but this is a little more than stretching..." I managed to tell him between my whimpers.

"What? You look like you're enjoying yourself." What? Cocky, are we now? Just like he should be in my eyes; sweet, cute and a little cocky with a deviously sexy smile.

But oh god, I was close... too close... "You're going to make me cum..." I muttered through my deep breaths.

"Cum." he offered casually and I let myself melt under his hands, feeling my world blur and only physical sensations take over.

His arms working in perfect harmony, he built and built the growing wave inside of me, but not letting it take over, keeping me on the very edge of my orgasm.

"Ha-hhh!" I groaned as the wave finally took over my body, my entire body arching on his lap, cum pulsing out of me, the tingle running from my groin to all over my body, making my limbs shutter from the sensation.

I panted for air. No one had made me cum like that with just pure hands. Only maybe during a scene, but that's different.

"Damn, you look hot when you cum." he murmured removing his hands from me, making me instantly miss them and rubbed my cum splatters over my torso.