The Double Bass Kid - John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my gaze from the ceiling to his smug smile, fucking sexy smile, and over saw the cum drizzles over our bodies. He looked hot with my cum on his bare chest. He was definitely more comfortable with giving than receiving.

"And owe you a fuck." I smirked at him.

"You want a moment?"

"Nah, I'm good, just lube up with my cum." I said raising my splinted hand and positioned myself over his dick, waiting for him to gather up my semen and coat himself and gently lowered myself down. Damn he did a good job stretching me, obviously - without almost any effort our pelvises touched and David was swearing himself to hell as I did so.

"Fuck, you feel so good." he muttered as I started to grind my hips on him a little.

"Not as good as your dick up my ass." I murmured to his ear and kissed his neck as I gradually worked up the definition of my moves.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned and I didn't know if it was to answer me or a response to my work on him.

I backed away slightly, finding leverage from his knees and rode his dick with determination. Fuck, it was nice to be fucked my a man again. I do love Kath like no one else, but why can't she just magically turn into a man like once a week? Although I did appreciate the diversity in bed as well...

David started groaning and moaning way ahead of me and I just had to ask "Close?" with a wide grin - I did love when they were that hot for me.

"Fuck, John, sorry you're just too hot..." he chuckled apologetically.

I had to chuckle between my own whimpers and asked him to stroke me.

Surprisingly he still had his magic touch even as he was so close to his own bliss and he made me catch up quite fast, but admittedly not fast enough.

With a deep gasp his entire body stilled with just his penis pulsating in me a few good jolts. This time I had a better chance in catching his orgasm face, brows furrowed, nose squinted, mouth in a beautiful O, that made me want lean up to shove my dick in there for leaving me behind.

I tapped his arm around my dick as a friendly reminder and he muttered a quick sorry before continuing his beautiful work on me.

"Actually, sit." he said, gesturing to his side and slid between my legs as soon as my butt touched the seat. Pulling one of my legs on the seat he wrapped his mouth around me and twirled his tongue around me. Oh god, he looked too good with my dick in his mouth, especially when those sweet golden eyes looked up at me, jesus.

He slid some fingers in my ass and I moaned in appreciation. Nothing, nothing is better than being fingered while getting sucked. Ok, maybe getting fucked and sucked, but that's usually a three mans job.

I played around with his hair and gently tried to mouth fuck him, but he immediately pulled back giving me a shocked look. "No?" I asked.

"Why would you even think it wouldn't be a no?!"

"I like it, on both ends." I shrugged as his face was even beyond shocked.

"Really?" He asked bewildered.

"Yeah, I mean it's kind of hot being used like that."

"Really?"

"I swear I'll let you do it to me if you finish me now, please..."

He shook his bewildered look off of his face and drowned my dick back in his mouth working his fingers on me in unison and it didn't take long until I whimpered light swearings and gripped the fabric of the couch.

"David..." I groaned as I felt my orgasm erupt in me and he held me halfway in his mouth fondling my balls and massaging my sweet spot as he swallowed all that I gave him and licked me clean tenderly.

I gestured to him to lay in my arms as he was done and embraced him to my chest giving him a small thank you kiss on the lips. The cat jumped up on the coffee table as we were cooling down and looked us over questioningly.

"I think your cat is jealous or something." I joked to him.

"At least she didn't jump in on my orgasm this time."

I laughed out loud, I mean it's just a cat, but I can see the discomfort of the timing.

"You up for another?" I smirked at him deviously.

"I actually think I'm spent."

"Have a shower with me?"

"Sure."

He led us to his spacious bathroom, by the looks of it it used to have a bathtub but had been remodeled to have a large enough shower for two. He found an extra towel from a cupboard before turning the water on. I undid my splint again and joined him under the running water. Fuck I just love getting clean with someone after getting dirty.

He rubbed his hands over me as I ran my hands over him, both a bit more touchy than really focusing on washing. He grinned sweetly as he ran his hands over my chest.

"What?" I asked, being amused over his grin.

"Nothing, it's just I love your chest hair. All of your hair. And I don't know, I usually don't get guys who are my type."

"So what is your type? Older married men with hair?" I teased him.

"Hair yes, married no. I don't know bigger guys who bottom."

"Well, I'm far from big."

"Yeah, but way larger than me."

"True."

"So can I ask what's the deal with you and your wife? She knows your gay and just supports that?" he asks curiously with his brows half furrowed as he started lathering his hair.

I just burst out laughing over his question and he stared at me confused. "Oh kid... I'm far-far from gay. I'm bisexual, mostly just sexual, so is Kath, and we both love our fair share of fun and games. We knew from the beginning that we're just perfect for each other, we just understood the... desire, so to say, and well we even prefer for each other to play around or so, as long as we're both honest and true to each other."

"Oh, okay, odd, but okay, I guess."

"I love her kid, there's no one like her, she's just perfect beyond words."

He smiled sweetly at my words and then shook his head bemused "It's a bit strange to hear the sexiest man I've ever been with tell me how he loves his wife after giving me the best head and fuck of my life."

"Glad to be of service." I smirked at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips as I turned off the water. "But god, your hands, jesus, you surprised me with that."

"Well, I'm glad I was good at something." he smiled, drying himself off.

"David, it's the enthusiasm and respect, not the skill, don't ever forget that. But you weren't half as bad at all kiddo."

"You really like your mouth fucked?" he asked bewildered as I hung my towel on the hook.

"Yes, I mean I've been deep throating for years so it's not really hard for me and I really do find it erotic." I tell redoing my wrist.

"You're an interesting man John."

"Why?"

"I don't know, you're so dominating, but yet so..."

"Submissive?"

"Yeah..."

"Called a switch - whatever it takes to make people feel good." I shrug it off and make my way back into the living room.

"You can stay, you know." David called out from the bathroom door with furrowed eyebrows as I pulled on my jeans.

"Thank you, but I'll never stay."

"Oh, I was... nevermind." he said sounding a little let down.

"David, I love my wife, nothing will change that." I told him as I pulled on my T-shirt.

"I don't doubt that, I just... the bed's been a little empty." he shrugged apologetically.

"Maybe next time I'll cuddle you to sleep and then sneak off... but I have work tomorrow." I said with a little kiss on his cheek.

"So, you'd do this again?" he asked with a hopeful twinkle in his eyes.

"Gladly." I said casually and fished out my phone from my pocket, opened the new contact form and handed it to him. "You off Saturday?"

"I have a concert in the evening." he said as he quickly scribbled his information in.

"Who'll you be listening to?"

"No, uhm, I'm playing." he mumbled anxiously and handed my phone back.

"Really?" I asked sounding a little too surprised maybe.

"Yeah, my first solo." he said sounding as terrified as excited.

"Well then I just might have to come listen, maybe pay my respects to the artist after." I said with a little wink.

"Yeah, if I don't have a panic attack before."

"Alright kiddo, see you around." I chuckled giving his head a playful rub and started to make my way out.

"John." he called out.

"Yeah?"

"Good night."

"Night David." I said with a little smile as I let myself out.