The Dowry Saga

Story Info
For the Beaumonts, family traditions take many forms.
10.8k words
4.21
27.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
320 Followers

Sex and passion are both the subject of, and circumscribed by, context.

The Beaumont family was a living tradition in Beaumont County. While they didn't own the whole county, they owned most of it. Nothing happened in the county without Reg Beaumont's knowledge and approval. The family had been farmers since the mid 1800's and from that wealth they became wealthier. After the turn of the century, they had won a contract to produce gaskets for the new Ford Motor company and their wealth grew leaps-and-bounds. Reg's grandfather had made so much gasket money that he'd torn down the old mansion which dated from the mid 1800's and replaced it with a palace of stone and glass.

The Beaumonts hadn't given up agriculture as a profit center, but the methods had changed. In the 1800's the workforce had been black slaves. Of course, that all changed after the war.

Reg hadn't changed much from the traditions and believes of his fathers. When slaves roamed the fields, Reg's grandfather, Oscar, ran a tough operation. A place the size of the Beaumont farm took a lot of people and slave breeding consumed much of Oscar's time. Recently, he'd bought a new mandingo to breed his black women slaves. At the auction, he'd had the mandingo stripped naked. Oscar wanted to see a strong body, right for work on the farm, but he also wanted to see an impressive cock and big baby-making balls. This mandingo had it all. The price Oscar paid reflected the huge value of this kind of breeding stock.

On the farm was their black midwife, Sadie. She was the female that handled the breeding with the women and was the one delivering the babies. She was a prized possession and so skilled that she also acted as midwife for the white women on the farm. It was she who arranged the mating of the slave girls and the mandingo. She held huge responsibility and respect. In the past, young slave girls were bred after their first period. Sadie had put a stop to that when she realized that these young girls had more losses in child birth. She'd told Mr. Beaumont that she was changing to bred only girls of eighteen or older, the age at which the girls lost fewer babies.

When Oscar brought the new mandingo home, Sadie met them at the breeding shack. The shack was set apart from the other buildings so as not to share the noises of the breeding to spread. On sight, Sadie looked at the mandingo and told him to strip, which he did. Sadie looked him over like a hunk of meat she was considering for dinner. She took hold of his cock and stroked it and it became stiff at once. Then she grabbed his ball sack and tugged on his big balls. She nodded to Mr. Beaumont her approval.

The mandingo was only about twenty years old, but he was strong and built like a fence post. He was just the kind of worker Beaumont needed for the farm. Sadie said that as it happened, there was a young girl that she could send over that very night to be bred. Beaumont nodded and the mandingo's cock stiffed.

Sadie delivered the girl to the mandingo late in the afternoon. She told the girl that she was to do everything the mandango told her to do. She also said that she would spend the next three days in the breeding shack. The girl, in a panic, was pushed over to the mandingo who lead her inside.

It was summer and hot, so he opened the door to the shack a foot or so and then proceeded with his breeding duties. He stripped her naked and she stood before him shaking. He lay her on the bed. They didn't talk. He took her cherry as she let out a yelp and then he got down to the task for which he had been bought.

Soon the mandingo was breathing hard and snorting like an angry bull. With one final snort, he thrust deeply into the virgin black girl and delivered his cum. He lay on top of her for several minutes as his cock slowly soften.

"It'll be easier for you the next time," he said.

Over the course of the night the mandingo fucked her three more times and each time his baby making squirts were delivered deeply into her. The difference now was that she was starting to moan and grunt as she was fucked by the mandingo. By the time the early morning light was bringing color back to the previously gray shed, the mandingo was pumping her hard, but now, her legs were wrapped around him hugging his lower back and ass. As she approached her climax, she thrust her legs high into the air to give him the best access to her pussy. She screamed with passion and he came, dumping the full contents of his huge balls into her.

The second night of her stay in the shack as much like the first night except that she was no longer scared. Sadie was pretty good about knowing when to send a young girl to the breeder, but she always had the mandingo breed the women over two nights just in case she'd mis-figured the date.

At the morning of the third day Sadie was sure that the young girl was pregnant. There was just one more night to the process.

Just after dusk, in the early night darkness, several young white men showed up at the shack. They pulled open the door and mandingo motioned them inside. This was the so-called white cock night. On this occasion, there were seven young white men. Two of Beaumont's sons and the son of his farm manager and the like. A look of panic had returned to the black girl's face as the men stripped and she realized why they were there.

The young men brought out a bottle of whiskey and the party began. They took turns with the girl until it was the wee hours of the morning and the whiskey bottle and their balls were empty and the young men were tired. Their dicks were limp and covered with drying cum. Their balls had given all that they could offer so the young men staggered from the shack.

When the new mandingo had been on the farm for a year Sadie went to Mr. Beaumont with concerns. Of the twenty-two children that the mandingo had fathered, only five were men who would grow into strong productive field hands. Beaumont raged as he'd paid top dollar for a stud that couldn't give him strong farmhands. It took no time for the whole community to hear that the mandingo was a dud of sorts. The word had even gotten back to the mandingo.

Beaumont set the problem aside for the moment as he worked to marry off his oldest son to a successful farmer in the next county. Johnny was a prize not only for his being very handsome but also for his ties to the Beaumont wealth.

Beaumont was throwing a lawn party for the couple on a fine spring morning. Everyone who was anyone in the county was there. The bride's family arrived later than the rest assuredly to be allowed a grand entrance. The family of four were driven in a carriage by a large, young black man. The black man helped the family descend the carriage. The families greeted each other warmly. Mr. Beaumont shook hands with his son's future father-in-law. He gave the bride, Emma a small willow of a woman, a polite hug. She was thin in presentation, but stood five-foot-seven inches. Her most noticeable features were her ample breasts. Johnny was a lucky man to have such a beautiful and sexy bride.

"Mr. Beaumont, I've heard of your breeding problems and I'd to introduce my mandingo. His name is George and I present him to you today as a dowry for my daughter. He's got a strong record, twenty-one of his last twenty-five women resulted in strong boys. Please take him for your farm," the bride's father said.

Twelve months later, the new mandingo had proved to be everything promised. He was producing boys at an impressive pace. Beaumont liked this new dowry addition to his farm. And it was from then that the Beaumonts always demanded a dowry from families who married Beaumont men. It was a tradition not to be broken.

George had special duties on the farm. Aside from fucking babies into the black women on the farm, he spent much of his time splitting wood and driving either the buckboard or the wagon into town to pick up supplies. Just in his early twenties, he was very muscular with broad shoulders and strong arms and legs. He was perfect for loading the wagon and needed no help in performing the task.

From time-to-time, George would drive young Emma into town. It was a process that involved her folding two blankets into a pillow for the hard wooden seat on the buckboard. The blankets would then be positioned on the very end of the bench seat so as not to put her any closer than needed to George who respected her position and moved as far to the other end of the bench as he could. And thus, positioned and with a parasol to protect her from the sun, off to town they'd go. They'd return hours later with the back of the buckboard packed with her purchases.

A year or so into her marriage to Johnny, Emma consulted Sadie. Emma didn't feel her normal self. Sadie took one look at her and said, "Woman, you be carrying a baby for young mister Johnny. I'm sure it will be a fine baby."

"When?"

"I'd say about eight months," Sadie replied. "So, you need to relax and get a room prepared for the baby."

Emma broke the news to Johnny and started her preparations for the pending birth. A week later she ordered up the buckboard and George to drive her to town to shop for baby things.

With her two blankets cushioning the seat she took her place and George drove to town. He waited in the buckboard for her to visit several shops. She looked at far more things than she bought. After some time, she rejoined George telling him which shops he should visit to collect her purchases.

It was Emma's father who had gifted George to the Beaumonts as her dowry. George had lived on the farm of Emma's father for several years prior to becoming his mandingo and then being gifted to the Beaumonts.

Emma and George exchanged small talk on the way back to the farm. Once on the Beaumont property, Emma pointed out a building used for grain storage. It was a fairly large building about a hundred years off the dirt road. She told George to drive over to the building as she wanted to check on it. She directed George to stop the buckboard on the back side of the building away from the road. So parked, she stepped over the back of the seat into the deck of the buckboard. She picked up the blankets that cushioned her seat and spread them on the deck. She lay down lifting her dress up to her waist.

"Come her, George, I have work for you."

George understood and stepped over the back of the seat onto the deck. George wore only his shorts. The soles of his feet had been hardened over the years so he wore no shoes. Being warm weather, he worn no shirt, just his cotton short pants. He looked down at her laying half naked before him. She was rubbing her pussy slowly.

George had never seen a white woman's pussy and reached out slowly and stroked it. It was soft to his touch. The lips already swollen with anticipation. Emma was wet at the sight of him. George tugged on the knot in the cord that served him as a belt. It came loose and his shorts fell to his ankles.

Emma looked at what she'd only hear about from the black women and Sadie. He was huge. The comparison that came to mind was that he was a big as an ear of corn. Emma noted that he was hairless except for his head and pubic patch, both of which were covered with thick nappy hair. His chest, back, arms, legs and balls were all hairless. His arms were strong from swinging an awl to split untold cords of wood. The mandingo's legs were strong from lifting all manner of farm needs into the buckboard or wagon that he drove to town.

George knelt beside her and pushed up her dress to her neck exposing her tits. He rubbed them; he loved tits. These white tits seemed very special. Aside from fondling her tits and rubbing her pussy, George knew nothing of lovemaking. He only knew how to fuck. It was his job. He moved between her legs and taking the inside of her knees into his hands, he lifted her ass up from the deck. His cock was now stiff knowing that he was about to be given his first taste of white pussy. He pushed forward with his cock until it found her pussy hole.

For the black women, he just shoved it in until his balls hit their ass, but with a white woman only used to smaller white cocks, he thought it better to take his time. His cock head was all that had entered her when she let out a shriek. He gave it no heed, and slowly drove his cock into her white pussy.

As the mandingo made progress in his effort to make his cock disappear into her pink pussy, she whispered, "Wait." He did as he was told neither advancing or retreating his cock in her. She reached down moving her hand between her own legs and grasping his cock shaft. She'd asked him to stop when he'd reached the depth that Johnny, her husband, had already conquered. She squeezed the base of his cock with her dainty hands. She was able to easily fit her grasp on the remaining length of his dick. She knew from shopping for gloves that the span if her hand at the knuckles was three-and-a-half-inches. She smiled. With the mandingo already as keep as Johnny could reach, he still had just over three inches to offer. Before retrieving her hand, she reached past his cock and grabbed his balls. They were huge too. Each felt like a firm, warm lemon. She'd heard from the black women that they were sure that these balls were the reason for his success. After feeling them and tugging a bit on his ball-sack, she withdrew her hands.

With her hands now on her tits, she said, "Okay. Go on." George released her legs and she wrapped them around his back. The mandingo lunched forward onto his elbows and they came face-to-face. In that same motion, he drove his cock fully into her.

She held her breath as he reached her depths. Now that he was in, she exhaled and gasped.

George began that which was his job: fucking. Soon, she was moaning and grunting has he pounded into her again and again. He leaned forward to lick her nipples.

She could feel his big black balls bouncing off her ass with each thrust. She realized that she'd never felt Johnny's balls hitting her ass. She also realized that by this time Johnny would have been done and lying beside her. But George, the mandingo, was still pounding her as she felt waves of climax ripple through her body. His tight ass rose and fell in the spring sunshine as he did his work.

Emma heard someone scream but it took a moment for her to realize that it was her. With his massive cock pumping in and out of her pussy, her passion was in control and she screamed like a wild animal. Each long full stroke that he provided stretched her pussy and fed her orgasm. She had never imagined that the mandingo would be this good. She tried to quiet her cries, but with George's body pressed to hers and his cock filling every part of her pussy, her cries were unmanageable. She cried out repeatedly as he continued his assault of passion on her cunt.

As he was leaned forward, his face was only an inch or two from hers. She could feel his hot breath on her face. With each thrust, he let out a little puff of hot breath. She lost control and lifted her head and kissed him on the lips. It made her feel uncomfortable. Here she was with a black mandingo fucking her pussy hard with his balls bouncing off her ass, but somehow, kissing him on the lips seemed more risqué. She put her arms around him and pulled him close, kissing him again, this time slipping her tongue into his mouth. He seemed startled at first, but responded by pushing his tongue into her mouth. His pace increased and his ball-sack contracted as his balls prepared to do their job.

Emma realized what was about to happen. He was about to cum inside of her. She'd fantasied about being fucked by the mandingo, but she really hadn't considered in her fantasy his actually filling her pussy with his cum. Her orgasm stalled as she tried to squirm free. Realizing this, George pressed his forearms against her sides and cupped his hands over her shoulders. There was no way she could do anything but accept his coming flood of cum.

Just before he came, he quit thrusting and forced his cock deep into Emma. His body jerked with each explosion of cum. He could feel his balls twitch as the flooded Emma with his black seed. Emma shrieked as she felt him flooding her pussy with his hot cum.

He held her close, his cock locked inside her cunt. He was a fucker and breeder and he had learned not to allow his seed to come out, so he'd been taught to wait and make the woman wait so as to increase the chances of a baby.

Still as hard as when he first entered her, he began to fuck her cunt once again. This time slower and her orgasm took over her body again. She screamed as he moved inside her. She couldn't believe how big he was and how he'd managed to get all of his cock into her. Now she knew what all of the black women were talking about. As he continued fucking her, she put her arms around him and pulled him close. Soon, his balls were reacting and sending squirt after squirt deeply into her cunt.

Finally, he slipped out of her and she fell back on the blanket like a ragdoll unable to move nor wanting to. George sat back against the side of the buckboard. When Emma caught her breath, he asked if she wanted him again.

"No. Yes. I do, but I don't think I could stand it," she paused. "There will be other times."

In the coming weeks and months as her pregnancy progressed, she found many reasons to go into town and each time George pulled the buckboard off the road and behind the grain storage building. There he fucked Sara each time until she screamed with passion. After one particularly robust fucking, George reached out and touched her abdomen which was now showing her pregnancy. He asked if it were his and if she were having his black baby. She told him no, that she had been pregnant before they first fucked. Disappointed, he positioned her over the back of the buckboard's seat and took her from behind.

Over time as George did his mandingo duties, the population of the Beaumont farm's strong young black workers grew. The Beaumont's gave him credit for saving their future with many of the mandingo's offspring. This dowry was the saving grace of the farm. It was with George that the Beaumont tradition for the dowry began.

A hundred years later, Reg Beaumont was not about to allow any of the family traditions to die under his control of the family. When his middle son, Dan, announced that he and Lillie were to be married, Reg rejoiced. Lillie was a pretty little thing of five-seven. She was slender with big tits and wide baby-making hips. She was a beauty and came from a reportedly good family about two-hundred miles away. Her family was successful, but not of massively wealth like the Beaumonts.

Reg didn't know the family, but started collecting information on Lillie's family and quickly had a strong understanding of Lillie and her family. Reg liked what he'd learned. The father, Richard, was a good business man and well liked in his community. Lillie was his only child. Lillie's mother had passed away and Richard had taken the opportunity to marry a younger woman, Ella. She was a sexy thing about ten years younger than Richard.

In the months running up to the wedding, the families met several times and the soon-to-be in-laws were invited into the Beaumont social circle. It was decided that the wedding would be at the Beaumont's mansion. The place was large enough to accommodate a big wedding and stage for the rehearsal dinner.

During one of these social gatherings to announce the engagement, Reg pulled Richard aside and spoke of the importance of tradition and that it was their tradition to accept a dowry from the bride's family. Richard laughed, "What is this, the fourteenth century?"

"No, it's how we do things in this family. It's a tradition." Reg gave Richard his most stern, I'm-not-kidding look and walked briskly away.

bart23233
bart23233
320 Followers