The Dowry Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

When he reached the edge of the bed the robe fell to the floor. He climbed onto the bed and slapped Lillie hard across the ass. "Am I supposed to spank you for this whoring?" With that he slapped her other cheek hard leaving a handprint. Lillie let out a little scream but was otherwise silent.

Richard reached out his hand and rubbed her inflamed lips. His hands became wet with Beaumont cum. To his torment, he looked down on his daughter's ass and slipped two fingers into her pussy. Softly she responded. "Yes."

Richard rubbed his already inflamed cock and slipped it easily into Lillie pussy. "Daddy, no. Not this."

Richard slowly pushed his cock into her. "You decided to become a whore. But whores don't get to say who fucks them." With that he started pumping cock into her at a frantic pace. It was like two wild dogs with the male fucking as hard and fast as he could and the bitch welcoming his cock. As Richard continued, Lillie started to moan just like the little whore he saw her to be and he started hitting her harder. Each stroke thrust his cock deep into her and to slam his balls against her enlarged, puffy pussy lips. She was wiggling just as he'd seen her do for the Beaumont men.

Without slowing his pace, he came. He felt his cum blasting into her. She was his little whore. Even with his cum shooting into her, he neither softened nor slowed his assault on her cunt. Lillie became more vocal and Richard was spurred on. After a couple of more minutes, Lillie collapsed her body moving forward onto the bed. He slipped from her. His cock still hard from the feel of the little whore.

She lay on the bed trying to catch her breath. He climbed off the bed and got back into the robe. He left the room.

Several doors down in the massive Beaumont home was his room. As he approached the thick oak door, he heard muffled sounds from inside. He turned the knob and walked in. He stopped in the doorway. On the bed in front of him was his wife, Ella, on her back with Reg Beaumont on top of her fucking her hard. "Get the fuck off my wife, you bastard!"

His wife responded, "Shut the fuck up, Richard. I need a good fucking!"

Richard quickly shut the door so that no one else would hear his wife eagerly fucking another man. Reg's ass was bobbing up and down as he his cock disappeared and reappeared with each push into her. His big balls slammed against her as he delivered his full length into her.

"Take notes, Richard," she said. "This is how women want to be fucked. Not whatever that is that you do!" By the tone in her voice, it was obvious that she enjoying fucking Reg, and that she had some pent-up frustration with Richard.

David, Dan and George were already naked waiting their turn. David, the youngest was kneeling beside her head pushing his cock into her eager mouth.

"David," she said slipping his cock from her mouth, "come over here and lay beside me."

When David had done as he was told. She slipped from underneath Reg. She straddled David and easily slipped his eight-inch cock into her. She was now facing Richard and riding David's young cock. She wanted Richard to see the delight on her face and for him to know that she was in control. This was her choice. Reg came up behind her wrapping his arms around her from behind and fondling her tits. "Lean forward," he said.

When she did, Reg told her to wait as he fingered her puckered asshole. It was easy to introduce two fingers into her. When she seemed ready, he moved forward and pushed his cock into her ass. Then Reg and David worked together each filling a different hole. They fell into a flow, first one thrusted then the other.

As her screams of delight became louder, the two men came into her ridged body. The three relaxed. The two cocks slipped from her. She moved to a place on the bed, releasing the two men.

Dan, the groom to be, grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed where he stood. He inserted his cock into his future mother-in-law and started to fuck. She wrapped her legs around him holding his close.

Dan looked at his future mother-in-law. She lay there welcoming his cock in her pussy. "I hope this will not ruin Thanksgiving dinner," Dan said. "Perhaps you'll remember this when you stuff the turkey. Just think of me stuffing your pussy."

David stepped into the adjoining bathroom and ran some hot water and washed down his cock and balls. Returning to the room, Dan was still at the edge of the bed and his mother-in-law was at the edge of an orgasm. As David redressed, she cried out with a scream as Dan picked up the pace and then slowed to a stop. Both were moaning and it was obvious to everyone that Dan was squirting his cum into her. When Dan recovered, he was moving aside to make room for George.

"I'll be seeing you all tomorrow," David said. "I have a date."

"Who's your date," Reg asked.

"Not to worry. Just one of the girls at the reception. She set next to me at dinner with her hand under the table on my cock the entire meal. I promised I'd meet-up with her later."

Shock crossed Richard's face. "Wait a minute, you were sitting next to my other daughter, Fanny." The thought that this nineteen-year-old had fucked both his wife and Lillie and was now going to fuck his youngest daughter, Fanny, made his face turn red with anger. "I won't have it. No!"

"It's better than that old man," David replied. "That little bitch is in heat. I'm not just going to fuck her; I'm going to breed her but good!" He laughed in delight at the thought. "Trust me, she'll be pregnant in time for the wedding tomorrow."

"Wait, how do you know that she fertile?"

"It's my super power. I can always tell when a woman is in heat, and little Fanny is very much in heat. She may not know it, but I know it to be a fact."

George continued to make regular contributions of cock to Ella's wife's pussy. She was starting new heights of screams; each one louder than the former. Again, her body became ridged and jerking. Dan continued his fucking her. First, she relaxed her body and straight away, she became ridged again. It was then that Dan's ball-sack tightened and his cock started to twitch as he emptied his balls into her hot cunt.

David noted that both Ella, the mother, and Lillie the daughter both liked fucking and acted like whores in a gangbang. He smiled thinking about the fun he'd have with little Fanny.

The door closed behind David. He went two doors down and knocked on Fanny's door. Not waiting for an answer, he turned the knob and walked in. Fanny was on the bed wearing only a pair of small red lace panties. Her perfect B-cup tits jiggled as she got off of the bed.

"I was about to give up on you."

"No way. I've only been thinking about being with you. He climbed on the bed and kissed her slowly and passionately. Their tongues danced a waltz dripping in sexual overtones.

He ran his hands over her smooth, warm, soft body. It was every man's desire. His hands found her breast and he squeezed gently.

"Careful, they're quite sensitive," she said.

He smiled. It was the confirmation he needed to know that she was fertile at that very moment. "I'll be gentle," he said and then started to lick and nibble her nipples. She let out a sigh which encouraged him to do more of the same. His free hand caressed her tight, slim abdomen. At just nineteen, she had the perfect body. His hands roamed all of her exploring every curve.

"Wait. Wait," she said. "Sit up."

When he did, she frantically unbutton his shirt and slid it off of him. She tossed it aside. She ran her hands over his chest letting her fingers comb through the hair on his chest that ran across his pecks. She followed the hair down a tiny bridge that ran from his pecks to pubic region. She loved a man with a hairy chest; this one was perfect. She through a leg over him and straddled his thighs. He resumed his play with her tits and she continued to explore his upper body. Eagerness rippled through both of their bodies as the sexual tension grew.

She slipped off of him and pushed him back on the bed. She frantically tugged on his belt until it was out of the way. She was eager to get into his pants to find that cock that she'd played with under the table during dinner. With the zipper down, she moved to between his knees and started to pull his pants down. He lifted his tail and soon his pants were around his ankles. Reaching an impasse, she untied his shoes and toss them aside along with his socks. Then his pants slid easily from his legs. Like his chest, his legs were hairy, just the way she liked her lovers.

She leaned forward and started kissing the inside of his leg at the knee. She moved up, kissing and licking until she got to his briefs. His excitement was growing and so was his cock. Even through his briefs she could tell that it was the largest cock she'd ever seen, let alone had for her pleasure. As her lips approached his briefs, she reached up and slid her hands into each leg opening. She rubbed his cock gently inside his shorts. Withdrawing her hands, she grabbed both sides of his shorts and slowly slid them down his strong thighs and calves, over his feet and flung them across the room.

Moving back to his cock, she marveled at its size. She felt sure that it was at least eight inches and she'd never seen one that large or as thick as what she now had inches away. His cock was resting to the side, hard and ready, and she took in the ball-sack that hung between his legs. The ball-sack was home to two of the largest balls she'd encountered. They were like two hen's eggs and she knew they'd soon give up their white gold to her. Moving up a bit, she licked his sack of nuts. They tasted like man. Unable to get even one in her mouth, she shifted her attention to his massive cock.

She pulled it towards her mouth and started to lick the head slowly. Her tongue massaged the underside of his cock's head. She tried to take it into her mouth, but was only able to get the head and about an inch. It was just too large to enter his petite mouth. Undiscouraged, she continued to use her mouth on the head of his cock. She flipped around into a sixth-nine position. She straddled him with her pussy inches above his face. Working together, she lost her panties.

He reached up, and with his thumbs he parted her lips. The flesh was tender and the kind of wet only expectation can spawn. His finger touched her clit and she quivered. As he fingered it more, her tongue and lips on his cock became more aggressive. He reached up and took one of her ass cheeks into each of his hands and lifted his head so that his tongue could meet her clit. His tongue glided lightly across her most sensitive possession. She wiggled and gasped. He continued to delight with his tongue. His hand rubbed her smooth, white ass. He moved his hand and brought his thumb to the crack of her ass and then moved slowly down until he met her pussy lips. He pushed them apart and his thumb entered her pussy. As he moved it while licking her clit, she moaned as only a young girl can. Withdrawing his now soaked thumb, he inserted two fingers which explored the warm, wet wonders of her cunt.

His two fingers spread her opening and were followed by a third. As they explored, they went deeper and deeper inside of her. He thought she might need some practice before taking in his massive cock. Without regard to what those three fingers found, he was certain that he'd soon have his entire cock deep in this hot pussy. Fanny suddenly stopped sucking on his cock. With one hand on his cock and the other cupping his balls, she whispered aloud, "I need a good fuck now. Right now." She tugged on his ball-sack to emphasize her desire. She gave his balls a little squeeze knowing that it would smart a bit, but also knowing that it would move things along. She rolled off of him and lay beside him on her back.

David repositioned himself between her legs continuing to rub her pussy opening and clit. She hiked her feet into the air as his cock got closer and closer to her opening. When the tip of his cock touched her, she flinched. It was a reaction partly based in excitement and partly grounded in the thought of his pushing such a large cock into her. Excitement was winning out!

He moved his cock head up and down between her lips. Soon it was wet from her juices. "I'm ready," she said. He positioned the hole in the end of his cock at her pussy opening. He leaned forward slowly driving his cock into her. She put her hands on his hairy chest and said, "Wait." He didn't. As he drove deeper and deeper into her, she gasped, but "wait" never passed her lips again. David had no intention to stop and it was apparent that she didn't want to stop either. He was thinking ahead about using his seed to breed this little red-headed bitch. He'd already fucked her mother and sister, but that was all about the dowry. That was to protect family honor and tradition. Now, with his cock disappearing into Fanny, it was different. He wanted to breed her. He wanted her to be pregnant before the wedding tomorrow. He wanted this little bitch to take his cum and puff up with his baby and mother the child. In her current state, she was in heat and eager to breed. He was all she needed to make that happen.

She felt his cock stretching her pussy as it entered and conquered her. She had feared that it would hurt, because of its size, but it didn't. It felt good. She lay there as his cock was driven deeper and deeper into her. She wondered when it would stop. She wondered how much of it she could take. A moment later, she felt his balls hit her ass. He was fully inside her. He took a couple of short hard thrusts to make sure he had fully entered her. With each of those pushes, he went just a little deeper. She was full.

He started to slide his cock slowly into and out of her pussy. She moaned with each drive into her. He grunted like a rutting pig. He felt his balls bouncing around in his ball-sack, slapping her ass each time his cock went the full depth of her pussy. The thought of their giving up their seed into this fertile little bitch thrilled him. He wondered if she even knew that she was in heat or if she was just going along with her body unaware of his breeding her.

He leaned forward onto his elbows and forearms bringing his chest close to her. She reached up and fingered his nipples, pinching them. He moved his arms close to her sides and under her arms. He cupped his hands around her shoulders. Each time that he pushed into her, he held her shoulders so as ensure that he was pushing as deeply as possible. Now, she couldn't resist his cock or his seed. She had nowhere to go. He was in control.

Fanny was starting to offer more than little moans. She yelped and grunted with each thrust. They both knew that she was building a full cum. As the feelings of swelled inside of her, she started holding her breath. Her body stiffened. She wrapped her legs around the small of his back and squeezed them against him. They were one in the act.

David felt her growing orgasm and also his own. His ball-sack was now tightening, drawing snug against the shaft of his cock. He could feel their getting ready to explode. Given another minute or two, they would be delivering his hot cum into her. He continued to fuck her hard as she started to let out little screams with each push he delivered.

"Fuck me. Fuck me and cum inside me. I really want your cum!"

David knew that these were the shouts of a wild animal in heat. Of course, it didn't change anything for David. He'd always planned to breed Fanny. David's two minutes were running out. His balls tensed at the base of his cock and they started to deliver. With his cock buried deeply inside her cunt, his body jerked with each squirt of his seed. Fanny's body was also jerking as she came with a prolonged scream. She could feel his whole-body jerk with each squirt of hot cum she could feel him deliver.

Holding her shoulders tightly in his cupped hands, he drove his cock as deeply into her as he could to ensure that his cum flooded her cervix. Fanny made no attempt to escape his cock, but rather tightened the muscles in her cunt to grip his cock and hold it in place.

They lay there, his cock still filling her pussy. Both were breathing heavily in the moment. Fanny mind spun around the best sex she'd ever had. He smiled at what he knew was a successful breeding. He looked down at her. She was perfect, five-foot-six, red haired, with a slim little body and the most perfect white skin he'd ever touched. He decided that he'd not just breed her, but win her to be his and his alone.

Having not retreated from his position inside of her he started to slowly pump his member inside her. She squealed. He continued. He was only offering her third stokes as he didn't want to allow any of his seed to recede from her. Soon they were both in the grip of another passion and his balls released another flood of hot Beaumont cum.

They lay there in the aftermath of their passion, partners in a plan she knew nothing about.

In the morning, Reg and Richard's wife cuddled in the bed. Richard was asleep on the floor at the foot of the bed. Richard had fallen asleep there whimpering to the sound of Reg and his wife, Ella, having yet another round of sex. He'd found it all so humiliating, but he'd done nothing; he just didn't have the will any more.

Fanny and David had woken early and resumed their lovemaking with new energy.

Dan and Lillie had a rough night. Lillie had confessed that Richard had raped her and Dan had walked to Richard's room and knocked on the door. When Richard opened the door, Dan saw that Reg was still fucking Ella.

Richard looked at Dan and said, "What?" Dan landed one strong blow to Richard's face sending Richard back where he fell to the floor. Dan turned and walked away.

As predicted, Thanksgiving dinner was awkward. Reg had left his wife and now lived with Richard's wife, Ella. Richard and Reg's wife had engaged in revenge sex, but Richard's wife and Reg had not cared so Richard and Reg's wife broke it off. They had agreed to prevent Reg and Ella from getting divorces. That really didn't change anything.

David and Fanny had gone to the courthouse and gotten married before she knew that she was pregnant. They were totally happy.

Dan and Lillie were happily married despite all that had happened the night before their wedding.

Months after the wedding, David was rushing Fanny to the hospital to deliver their child. In the waiting room they encountered Dan and Lillie. They too were there for a delivery.

Yes, Thanksgiving dinner was hopelessly uncomfortable. The babies were several months old. Both being males, were named George with respect to the mandingo a century ago that had fathered so many strong male children to drive the entire Beaumont family into generations of wealth and success.

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers