The Dowry Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
314 Followers

The rehearsal party several months later went well and selected guests returned to the Beaumont mansion for the dinner. The bride, and her family and some others were spending the night at the mansion. It was a good plan as there was plenty of room and the rehearsal and wedding were both being held at the mansion.

The rehearsal dinner started off with Reg raising his glass and offering a toast. Enjoying the spotlight, he went on to talk about his family history and how much he welcomed Lillie into the family. Reg spoke of tradition and family at length. As his speech came to an end, he turned to Richard and asked, "So, Richard, what do you bring as Lillie's dowry?"

Richard stood, reached into his pants pockets and pulled out the linings of his pockets. "Sorry, Reg, I thought offering up Lillie for your son was dowry enough!" There was some laugher in the room. Most were silent.

A look of rage took shape on Reg's face. His skin turned red as if he'd been struck in the face. Slowly he composed himself and took his seat. Even seated, the cold look never left his face and he refused to even turn his head and cast his eye on Richard. Since the day his family had accepted George, the mandingo, as a dowry, the tradition had never been broken. Just as George had saved the farm, every dowry since then had been considered a continuation of the family's good fortune in business and health. In the last few decades, the act of presenting the family had become more symbolic than financial. Anything of value, however small, would do. But there had to be a dowry.

When the meal finished, the guests mingled and Reg was seen to still be furious. The bride's mother, Ella, a handsome, trim woman for her age, came over to speak to Reg. Reg forced a smile for the sake of politeness.

"I'm really sorry that Richard didn't get his act together on the dowry. I understand that it was only symbolic, but that it's an important tradition for your family," she paused. "Family traditions are so important. My family will find a way to make this right." Ella smiled and walked away.

Dan, the bridegroom, worked his way through the post-dinner reception, drink in hand. He smiled and made small talk as was expected of the groom on the night before his wedding. When he encountered his father-in-law-to-be, Richard, he pulled him out of the crowd and walked him down the hall of the huge Beaumont home to a quiet spot.

"What the hell were you thinking? You only had one thing to do for this whole wedding and that was to show up with the dowry."

"Dan," he started. "The whole thing is dumb. No one does a dowry these days!"

"Richard, I told you it was symbolic and a huge tradition in the Beaumont family. They've done this for generations - since the mid-1800s. It could have been anything, a silver dollar, a five-dollar gold piece or even a crisp one-dollar bill. Anything! And then to mock them with that dumb pull-out-your-pocket-lining stunt."

Richard looked at Dan with scorn. "I don't have to bend to your family's stupid traditions! They are lucky to have Lillie in your family."

"Fuck you, Richard," Dan said. "You really let Lillie and me down tonight! Just fuck you! My family will never forget this slight or let it pass. Someone will pay!"

"No, fuck you and your whole family," Richard said as Dan's two brothers walked up.

George the older brother asked, "Is this about the dowry; or should I say the lack of a dowry?"

"Yes!" Dan was obviously agitated by the situation.

"The three of us could take Richard out back and beat the shit out of him," said Dave, the younger brother.

Richard's face showed shock as he realized that these three brothers were seriously thinking about beating him over this dowry thing. Richard straightened his suit coat and pushed past the three brothers and returned to the other guests.

The three brothers watched Richard walk away from them. Dan, the bridegroom was red-faced with anger for Richard. The Beaumonts had several traditions which had been part of their history for decades. In addition to the dowry, they all named their males of the family George. Often the first-born would-be George something and the remaining males would carry the tradition with George as their middle name. So, the three boys were Daniel George, David George, and George Wilson.

This particular tradition began in the early 1900's. The family was the richest in the area and in their house, that success was in large part from an 1850 mandingo that blessed the family with dozens and dozens of strong male farm workers. His name was George. In the early 1900's, the family still spoke of George and the great work that he'd done for their fortunes while he served in the breeding shack. George had been their mandingo for just under twenty years. When he left the shack, he knew that he'd bred every black woman - and several of the white women - on the farm several times and that most of the kids on the farm were from his loins. He was replaced by a new mandingo whose job it became to breed the women. Sadie had been careful not to allow George to bred his own daughters as that just wasn't right, but the new mandingo would pick up there.

The new mandingo though strong of body and just as well-endowed as George couldn't compete with George's high success bringing forward boys. Thus, the legend of George as the savior of the farm continued to be revered.

The three brothers drew close in the hallway after Richard's departure. George, the oldest brother used a low tone to tell his brothers that their dad, Reg, had a plan to deal with all of this and that the four of them would meet around midnight in the upstairs lounge. Agreed, they separated.

The party dragged on as people started to leave around eleven. The Beaumonts had made a point of avoiding the bride's family, instead they socialized with their family and friends.

After the last guests departed, they all agreed it was time to retire. The bride's family had been invited to stay in the many bedrooms of the Beaumont mansion. This was an offer made early and one that Reg regretted now. As planned, Reg and the boys, George, David, and Dan met in the upstairs lounge. Reg ranted about the lack of a dowry and the lack of respect that the bride's family had extended to him and his family. The focus of his anger was for Richard, the bride's father. As he'd planned, the boys fell in line with Reg's thinking. Now, they were as agitated as was Reg. Reg shared his plan and the boys walked away to their assigned tasks.

Dan's job was easy, he had to get Richard, his future father-in-law out of his guest room. He walked down the hall and knocked on the thick oak door. Richard opened the door a crack ad asked what Dan wanted. Dan caught a glimpse of his future mother-in-law, Ella, as she passed the crack in the door opening. She was a good looking and fit woman for her age and he could see her large breast under her night gown.

"What is this about," Richard asked. "Man, I'm not dressed, so what do you want?"

"You'll find a robe in the closet, that will be all you'll need. This will not take too long."

"Well, okay," Richard said closing the door. He returned in a few moments wearing the robe he'd found in the closet. He turned and told his wife not to wait up as he knew she was tired. He entered the hall and walked with Dan to another room. Without knocking, Dan opened the door and ushered in Richard.

As he entered, Richard's eyes grew wide as he saw his daughter spread out on the bed wearing only pink panties. Her pink nightgown had been tossed to the floor.

After a few moments, Richard was able to speak. "What the fuck is this? What's going on?"

George and David were laying on the bed next to the bride-to-be holding her arms and toying with her tits. They were obviously enjoying their tasks. Lillie's ample tits were being fondled by the brothers. Fondling gave way to licking and sucking her nipples. She wiggled to free herself.

Well," Reg said as he started to undress. "You didn't bring a dowry, so now we're going to let Lillie give up her own dowry."

"Don't you touch my daughter," Richard screamed.

"Sorry, you had your opportunity to bring forward a dowry, but now we'll take what we want to make this matter right," Reg said. By this time, Reg was naked except for his underwear. Lillie looked at him with disdain. She continued trying to wiggle free of George and David. Her effort was wasted. Reg pulled his underwear down and stepped out of them. Before Lillie, hung his huge cock and matching large balls.

Lillie loved Dan's big cock. It was about seven inches long and plenty plump. But now she was staring at Reg's cock which had to be at least eight inches long and no less than two inches across. It was the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

Reg was a big man of six-foot-two-inches and very fit for a man of his age. He looked like a hairy lumberjack and made Lillie at just five-foot-seven-inches look small. Reg looked over at Richard who had been pushed into a chair at the foot of the bed. Reg smiled and turned back to Lillie.

Without pause, he climbed onto the bed between her spread legs. The boys surrendered Lillie's tits to their father. Reg conquered them with his hands and tongue. As he did so, his hairy body and huge cock inched up to their goal. Reg tried to kiss Lillie, but she turned her head away in anger. Reg positioned his lips at her ear and whispered, "Nothing you can do or say will change what's going to happen here. Do you understand?" After a moment, Lillie reconciled herself to the situation and offered a small nod. "That's better," Reg said.

It was at that moment that Reg's engorged cock head tapped Lillie's pussy lips. She jumped with the tension she felt. He reached down and slid the head of his cock up and down her slit. Then he positioned it for entry and thrust forward. His big head entered her. She made no sound. Reg slowly moved his cock in and out, each time claiming another inch or so of her pussy. Still, she made no sound.

Soon he was fully inside her. His hairy balls pressed against her ass. He started to thrust.

"Stop this," shouted out Richard as he saw his daughter being fucked by Reg's big cock.

No one paid any attention to Richard. He was left to watch Reg's ass pumping his cock into Lillie. With each thrust, his large ball-sack slammed his balls against her ass.

Reg's head was still whisper close to Lillie's head. "Why are you holding your breath? Scared to let out your sounds of pleasure? It's okay, cause I'm going to fuck you until you utter the sounds of your pleasure. Maybe you should consider not holding your breath."

A moment later, she released the breath she was holding and moaned. "Fuck, you're big," she whispered to him. "Your cock feels so good in me!"

The boys had released her arms and slid off the bed. They were now stripping off their clothes knowing that their turn was coming. Richard realized what was going to happen. When Reg finished fucking his daughter, the sons would each have their turn. They were both already sporting big stiff cocks. George was rubbing the length of his seven-inch cock. Unlike his father, he was less hairy and he shaved his balls for a more contemporary look. Apparently, big balls were a family trait as his too were large.

When David, the little brother, was naked, it became apparent that he was more like his daddy. At just nineteen, he was hung heavy with a cock just as long and fat as his father. Unlike his father, his ball-sack was smooth and he sported a trimmed pubic triangle.

Reg was still pumping his cock in and out of Lillie. Lillie let out a screech as she neared her cum. "Fuck me you, bastard. Make me cum on your big cock!" She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. Reg increased the pass of his thrusts and she encouraged him. "Fuck me. Make me cum. I need it faster and harder. Fuck me like your whore!"

Reg did as she was told and he felt his own climax approaching. The feelings in his cock and ball-sack grew and soon he was squirting Lillie's pussy full of his cum. She gripped his cock in her tightening pussy as she came with a scream. Reg, never slowed his pace as he squirted inside her. When the last drop of his cum was released, he stopped and slid his cock from her. Both of them were panting hard.

As Reg moved aside the oldest son, George moved between her legs and plunged his ready cock into her cunt. He started with slow rhythmic pushes into her. Soon, he was balls-deep in her and his balls slapped her ass. He could feel her juices and his father's cum running from her as he fucked. His ball-sack was wet with these juices and he could hear that special sound of fucking wet pussy.

George was caught up somewhere between the moment and Lillie's pussy and the past. George had been something of a late bloomer and when he was eighteen, he'd set his heart on a girl names Billie. She was gorgeous and he'd decided that he wanted to bed her. Unsure about the exact process, he'd gone to Reg and ask a few casual questions. Reg had smirked and answered like a good dad. When Saturday rolled around, Reg had told George to get in the car.

George got into the car and asked where they were going. Reg, had let out a little laugh and said, "Son, we're going to get you some practice pussy." During the rest of the trip the father and son had remained wordless.

Reg has pulled up outside a nice house and the two of them had walked to the front door. Reg had not knocked, but walked in with George in tow. A nice-looking woman in her early forties greeted them giving Reg a big kiss.

She seemed old to George. She was his dad's age. It became apparent that they knew each other well. It was obvious that this was a pre-arranged visit. "George," she said "why don't you come with me." She took him by the hand and led the gangly boy down the hallway to her bedroom. Reg followed. It was obvious to George that his dad had been there before and he soon realized that this was his dad's girlfriend.

She's said, "Let me help you." As she undressed him and reassured him that it was going to be alright. Soon he stood before her a young, skinny eighteen-year-old wearing a semi hard cock more from the embarrassment than from sexual arousal. Making it worse, Reg had taken a seat and it was clear that he planned to stay for his son's rite of passage.

Over the next few minutes, George had fumbled with this woman's body and his cock, as she helped him along with suggestions. As one would expect, once his cock was planted into her warm pussy, it took him no time to cum. She'd said the cruelest thing ever, "No problem. You did great." She smiled and continued, "You're growing a nice cock there." But what George heard was, "your cock is small, but there's hope for it." George rolled off the bed and stood there, his cock was wet with his own cum and her juices. He was glad that he'd lost his virginity but embarrassed by the situation, especially that his father had been there to see it all. Worst of all, his dad had congratulated him with the same tone as when George had quietly sat through his first barbershop haircut.

To make the entire thing worse, Reg had then stripped and jumped into bed with this woman and proceeded to fuck her. George wasn't sure if his dad was saying, "watch and I'll show you how it's supposed to be done," or what. George had never seen his father's cock hard until now. It was impressive and soon hidden in this woman's cunt. With Reg she was grunting and crying out in pleasure, something that she'd not done for George. Such was George's introduction to fucking. He left the woman's home with his dad that day; his virginity left behind. He had only gained limited education at the expense of his damaged self-esteem.

Now he returned his head to the moment. Once again, he was with his dad; both of them fucking the same woman. No longer holding back, Lillie was vocal, "That's right, fuck me like your dad did. I want you to cum inside of me too. Just like Reg."

Dan stood by Richard in disbelief. While he knew what they had planned, he didn't think Lillie was be so engaged. That said, he could feel his cock harden in his pants as he watched his older brother, George, fucking the same pussy his father had just flooded with cum.

Richard sat in a chair next to Dan with his head in his hands. He couldn't believe that his sweet daughter was taking on these three men like an experienced whore. Here was the daughter that he'd reared getting gangbanged by her in-laws and eagerly taking them and their cocks. Even more concerning to him was that he could feel his own cock stiff as a board inside the robe he was wearing. There seemed to be nothing he could do to quell the hardness.

George was peaking and he called out, "I'm going to cum!" Then plunging hard into Lillie, he released his seed.

"Yes, give me your cum. Drown me in your cum,' she said. "I feel it now! Oh, Fuck!"

David had been at the edge of the bed stroking a cock at least as big as his father's. He told George, "Come on big brother, get out of there, she wants my big cock. It's my turn."

At only nineteen, David had a manly body. Strong chest, broad shoulders and a washboard abdomen. He was hairy on his chest and strong legs. He was the most handsome of the Beaumont men and he knew it. Women loved him and even at his young age, he'd had more than his fair share of women.

"Let's mix this up," he told Lillie. "Get on your knees. I want to fuck you bitch style, from behind. Lillie wasted no time accommodating him. As soon as she had repositioned herself, he rubbed her enflamed pussy lips and fingered her hole. Eager, he wasted no time putting his cock into her tight pussy. With a single motion he slid his long, thick cock into her cunt.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," was all that she could say. He reached forward and grabbed her tits and giving them a squeeze. He pinched her nipples and felt her cunt tighten to hold his cock tighter. She let out a squeal.

David and Lillie fell into a rhythm. He pushed into her and she matched his thrust with a push of her own to drive him deeper. She moaned with each motion and he groaned. It was as if they were singing a duo. He slapped her ass and call her a whore and each time he did so, her cunt gripped his cock even more. Cum from his father and older brother continued to gush from her with each of his strokes. For reasons he couldn't put his finger on, it excited him even more. Never in his experience had he shared a woman with another man, and now he was doing a gang fuck with is dad and brother.

Lillie wasn't moaning any more, she was starting to scream as her orgasm rippled through her body. Soon she was in her full glory. "Fuck me harder. Cum in my cunt!" She felt him come to a stop deep in her pussy and then she felt his cock twitching. One twitch for each squirt of cum that he delivered into her.

As David's body jerked as he came, he slapped Lillie on the ass. "You're a great little bitch. My brother's a lucky man to have this pussy to take home." David gave his cock a couple of more thrusts and then back away allowing his cock to slip from her cunt.

Lillie looked stunned, unable to move. She remained with her ass in the air and her head and tits on the bed. Beaumont cum streamed from her pussy and ran down her legs. She continued to moan with her most recent orgasm. Softly she uttered, "More." A moment later, "Please. More."

The Beaumont boys collected their clothes and dressed as they left the room, Lillie was still in the same position, whimpering for more. Her father, Richard, sat in the chair near the foot of the bed in the robe he'd worn into the room.

When the door closed behind the exiting Beaumonts, Richard rose, his robe now slightly open in the front, his cock parting the opening. He approached Lillie. "You little whore. You little slut-whore. I can't believe what I just saw. You, fucking every cock around and begging for more!"

bart23233
bart23233
314 Followers