The DPS Files - Origins: Pt. 01

Story Info
Everything has to begin sometime.
8.1k words
4.57
9.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimwipes
kimwipes
46 Followers

Author's notes:

1) All characters are above 18 years of age

2) This story contains rough sex, criminal acts, references of rape, and degradation of women to sex objects. This is a work of fiction. I discourage such acts in reality. If you are offended by any of the above, please pick a different story.

3) I wish to thank BarryJames 1952 and ChubbyHubby@96 for their feedback and generous advice regarding my previous story. However, they have not reviewed this story, so any mistakes or faults are mine and not theirs.

The DPS Files -- Origin- Pt. 1

The DPS is what you might call a myth. It is true that almost every myth contains a kernel of truth, but most people consider the DPS as total bullshit. Even by that standard, the DPS is not very successful. There is no Wikipedia entry. Googling it will give a German shoe store's website. You wouldn't find anything in any news archive. If you really strained your ears, you might hear gossip, but that is true to nearly anything. An investigative journalist tried to research the subject once, only to conclude that the DPS was either a silly prank or an urban legend. The story was buried and never published.

Yes, a bit like the Loch ness monster, the DPS is a story to tell at the pub when you get drunk with your friends or something to giggle about at the hairdresser's. Nobody takes it seriously, which is precisely how the DPS wants it.

The DPS' concept is by no means unique. Similar teams have operated at different times and places with varying measures of success. However, the DPS' phenomenal feats stem mainly from its discretion, selection criteria and use of technology.

The few familiar with the DPS have stipulated various theories regarding the origin and motives of the organization. The theories range from mentally deranged perverts through a number of shady businessmen and up to a clandestine government behavioral experiment. The true nature of the DPS' beginning, however, remains shrouded in mystery.

Up to now, that is.

Wednesday, June 5th

The sound of the doorbell ringing penetrated Mike's concentration like an arrow. He detached his gaze from the computer screen in front of him, and pushed the swivel chair backwards. Mike wasn't expecting company. He never liked surprise visits, and his few friends knew that. Mike stood up, and approached the door of his single room flat.

"Who is it?" he asked, his voice trembling a little.

"Snowhite and the six dwarves. Grumpy's sick again."

Recognizing Kevin's voice, Mike felt the tension leave his body like a cold breeze. He opened the door, and there was Kevin, grinning from ear to ear.

"Mike, my man 1" said Kevin, sliding alongside Mike into the apartment.

Mike watched Kevin go to the kitchenette, and open the refrigerator.

"Hey Mike, you're out of beer," said Kevin.

"Yeah," said Mike as he closed the door. "This guy drank all of my beer last week. Perhaps you know him. He goes by the name of Kevin."

Kevin walked to the single armchair in the room. He put a hand on his chest.

"Man, that hurts," said Kevin. He feigned a hurt look, but quickly replaced it with his well-known grin, as he crashed on the armchair.

Mike smiled and went back to sit in front of his computer. "Goofy," he mumbled and went back to his typing.

Kevin stretched his arms and legs and closed his eyes. He knew Mike liked him despite of all his little verbal stings here and there. He was pretty sure he was Mike's best friend, if not his only friend. Kevin himself had many friends but none were like Mike. Mike and him were a perfect example of "opposites attract". Both were college students, but Mike was more into machines and studied computer sciences while Kevin was a definite people person and studied social sciences. Mike was shy and introverted. Kevin was a born leader. Mike liked reading and watching movies. Kevin liked sports and hanging out with friends.

Even the way they first met reflected on their personalities. Mike was going out of the college's library gate when he stumbled into Kevin. They both fell, and Mike's books fell with them. Mike mumbled an apology and started collecting his books.

"Hey," said Kevin, "What's the rush? I'm Kevin." He offered his hand. Mike was dumbfounded. He must have expected a curse or just plain disregard.

The sound of Mike's printer woke Kevin up from his daydream. Like every computer geek, Mike's place was a tech shrine. It was full of computers, gizmos, modems, and other gadgets. There were three different screens in front of Mike. Kevin looked around the room, searching for something personal: a photo, a souvenir, a painting, but there were none. Despaired, he looked out of the window at the apartment complex across the street. The lights were on in some of the flats, and he got curious of the people living there. Who were they? What were their dreams? What were their greatest disappointments? He would love to learn all about them. It was too bad there weren't any secret cameras installed in the building's apartments like in that movie. What was its name?

The idea floated into Kevin's brain with an almost audible click.

"Mike, Mike," he said as he shook his friend's shoulder.

"Ha," mumbled Mike, refraining from moving his face.

Kevin turned Mike's swivel chair till Mike faced him.

Mike was about to protest, but Kevin's question made him forget that.

"Mike, can you hack your neighbors' computers via their Wi-Fi?"

"Are you crazy?" said Mike. "That's illegal and immoral." He pushed the swivel chair backwards, pulling himself from under Kevin's hand. "Hacking is a criminal offense. Besides, it requires preparation, specialized equipment and software. You can't just wing it."

"That's ok," said Kevin. "It's perfectly alright."

Mike straightened his chair and began turning toward his screens.

"If you don't know how to do it, that's fine by me."

Mike froze on his chair. He turned slowly.

"What did you say?"

"Hey man, we're buddies, right? I won't tell anyone."

"Don't be ridiculous. Of course I can hack the Wi-Fi," said Mike as he bobbed his head and twisted his mouth.

Kevin raised his arms up. "Your secret is safe with me."

Mike grunted. He pushed himself back to the table and began typing furiously.

"Way to go, Mike," shouted Kevin.

Kevin leaned forward and watched in awe as graphs and windows appeared and disappeared on the screens. The modems hissed. Lights turned on and off. The hum of hard drives grew louder and louder.

It all stopped suddenly. Mike leaned backwards, a smile playing on his face. He nodded to Kevin. "Happy now?" he said, pointing at the center screen.

Kevin looked at the rows of numbers and letters on the screen. He raised his eyebrows and looked at Mike.

Mike sighed and said, "Those are rows of IP addresses. All we need to do is click one, and we're in the guy's computer."

Without waiting, Kevin leaned forward, grabbed the mouse, and clicked it.

Mike opened his mouth, obviously surprised, and resumed control of the mouse and keyboard.

Different photos and documents flooded the main screen. One woman appeared in almost all of them; a brunette with a wide smile posing near her friends, standing before statues, sitting at a restaurant or just walking.

"She's hot,' said Kevin.

"You think so?" said Mike, trying to sound casual.

"Man, look at that cleavage. I bet she's a handful."

Mike started virtually flipping various documents.

"Lisa Lang, thirty-two, divorced without children, works as a para-legal in a big law firm."

Mike continued typing.

"She buys and pays bills online. Most of her e-mails are spam. She has one Facebook account. Let's look at her browser history."

The screen changed, showing graphs and text boxes. One name kept popping.

What's Redsite?" asked Mike.

"It's a porn website featuring mostly movies, clips, escort services, stories and stuff," said Kevin.

"How on earth do you know that?"

Kevin raised his shoulders. "I'm a man of the world," he grinned.

"I got a pretty good idea which world is that," sneered Mike.

Kevin pointed at the screen. "Look, she's into some really hard core stuff."

The Redsite browsing history showed mainly videos with titles such as: "Husband and friend teach slut wife a lesson", "Ass destroyer 4", "Begging for cum", and "Teasing MILF gang raped."

"Yup," said Mike. "She's got a subscription."

A graph filled the main screen.

"Look," said Mike. She logs on for about 15 minutes every day, but sometimes stays logged on for thirty."

Mike punched a few more keys. "If you look at the recent six months, you can see more of those longer periods."

Mike looked at Kevin. Kevin was staring at him, his mouth slightly opened and his brows knotted.

"What?" said Mike.

"Nothing. You're just the only guy I know who turns porn into math."

Mike smiled. "Everything is math." He looked back at the screen.

Mike's smile vanished. He trembled a little. His lower jaw fell. "Oh, no," he said as he got back to his keyboard.

"What's up?" asked Kevin.

Mike resumed his typing; clicking the keys as though his life depended on it.

"She's online. She could spot us!"

Kevin said, "Hey man, relax, not everyone is a frigging Kevin Mitnick. She probably doesn't even know we're there."

Getting no response from Mike, Kevin grabbed Mike's forearms and raised them up.

Mike went frantic. He tried to wrestle himself free, but he was no match for Kevin's superior strength.

"Let me go," shouted Mike. "I'm not going to jail because of you!"

"Nobody's going to jail," replied Kevin. "Damn it, Mike! Stop fighting me."

Mike stood up, waving his arms in a futile attempt to get free. Kevin rose from his chair, gaining the upper hand from his elevated position. He pulled Mike's hands behind his back and held him like a vice. Mike shouted, "Leave me alone!" and gave Kevin a nasty shove. Kevin shook a little, and was preparing to shove his friend to the ground, when he suddenly froze. Loud moans were coming from the computer's loudspeakers. Mike stopped wiggling.

As though obeying a primal call, both friends looked at the screen. Part of it was showing what was going on in Lisa's laptop. It was running a video. The video couldn't have been more explicit.

Kevin released Mike and turned him towards his face. His eyes were sparkling.

"Mike, I've got a new challenge for you."

***

Lisa Lang sat on the sofa in her living room, wrapped in her red dressing gown, her legs tucked beneath her. She bit her right fifth finger with the corner of her mouth, gazing at a laptop on the table in front of her. It was playing a video from her favorites' list on Redsite. The video showed a brunette pornstar lying naked on a bed. Harry "The horse" Lee was holding her thighs apart as he took care of the woman the only way he knew how.

Harry Lee wasn't very tall, his face wasn't elongated, and he couldn't imitate a horse's gale for the life of him. The nickname, however, was appropriate.

Lisa was riveted to the screen. She watched the pornstar moaning. The brunette's face was full of bliss as Harry filled her cunt/ Lisa knew many of the orgasms in porn were fake, but this one looked real. She wondered how it felt to get fucked like that; a huge cock filling her pussy, drilling and stretching her to a climax of pain and pleasure. Lisa had watched that clip so many times, she knew how it continued. That lucky bitch was going to come again and again. Lisa would usually hold on up to the part where Harry used his equipment on the brunette's ass while expertly fingering her snatch. The pornstar would scream as she squirted her way to another wave of pleasure.

Lisa pulled her legs from beneath her and stood up, reaching for the knot in the gown's cloth belt. Her hands stopped abruptly. She looked at the small built-in camera above the laptop's screen. A co-worker told her once hackers could use the camera as a peep hole and spy on you. Lisa hesitated, her hands hovering in midair. Was someone watching her? After a second her hands continued to move. She was just being paranoid. Besides, let them watch. The thought of it turned her on.

Lisa untied the cloth belt.

***

"What the fuck?" shouted Kevin as the screen went blank. He looked at Mike.

Mike returned Kevin's gaze.

"It's the hacker's ethical code."

"Code?" asked Kevin. He lay back in his chair, covering his face with his hands.

Kevin grunted and leaned forward, elbows resting on his knees. "Dude, she was taking her clothes off."

"That's precisely the point, Kevin. Hackers hack as activists or for the fun of it. We never use our abilities to harm or take advantage of someone. That's why I disconnected."

Kevin shook his head. He pointed at Mike and said, "You're fucked up."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you're definitely fucked up."

Mike tilted his head at Kevin. He raised his arms and shoulders. "Got anything else to say?"

"Sure," said kevin.

"Well, let's hear it."

Kevin turned towards Mike. He looked at him with a straight face. "You, my friend..."

Mike looked at Kevin, waiting.

"...are fucked up."

Mike took a yellow legal pad and threw it at Kevin.

"Ouch, that hurt!" said Kevin. He threw a pen at mike. Mike responded with an eraser. The two friends continued their stationary battle, laughing and shouting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 11th

Lisa opened the door to her apartment and entered. She put her purse and keys on a dresser near the door and flipped the light switch on. It had been a hard day at work, filled with stress and shouting. She was glad to be home.

Lis took off her shoes. She walked to the kitchen in her socks, tossing her hair from side to side and stretching her arms on the way. Upon entering the kitchen, she reached an overhead cabinet and took out a bottle of wine and a glass. She opened the bottle and poured herself a generous drink. The wine's scent alone made her woozy. Drinking half of her glass in one swig, she pulled a chair and sat down. Lisa put her glass down on a nearby table, and stared at the bottle, giggling. It reminded her of a cock.

Lisa leaned her elbows on the table and nested her head in her hands. It happened again. She began to think about sex in the middle of her workday. As always, the thoughts came suddenly, triggered by god knows what. She would be reminded of dirty photos or movies she had seen. The thoughts were like insects. At first there would be just one or two. The next time you looked, there were ten.

Lisa got up and walked to her living room. She tried to remember the last time she...ah...had pleased herself. It had definitely been last week. Was it four or five days ago? She wasn't sure.

She reached the living room and went to the book cabinet opposite one of the walls. Her work demanded most of her time, and hobbies like reading fiction were usually neglected. She picked a mystery novel and got comfortable on the sofa. She managed to finish the first paragraph but couldn't remember what she had read. A second attempt led to similar results. Lisa sighed and put the book beside her. It was that damn laptop on the table in front of her, enticing her.

Lisa had been taking care of herself with the help of Redsite at least once a week for the past two months and sometimes even more. There were weekends she went at it two days in a row. Was she a porn addict? No, porn addicts were dirty old men. She was just having fun. She could stop any time if she wanted to. After all, everyone had fantasies and you had to have fun sometimes. There was nothing wrong with that, wasn't there?

Lisa frowned at her laptop. She wouldn't fall off the wagon. She pushed herself up and decided to do a bit of cleaning. Returning to the kitchen, Lisa took a pair of latex gloves from a drawer. She put on the left glove and intended to put on her right but instead stared at het outstretched hand and fingers, especially at the fingers. She worked hard every day and was entitled to a bit of amusement. Besides, it felt so god. Something so good can't be that bad. She read once that too much sexual activity could cause zinc deficiency. At the rate she was going with her secret habit, perhaps a bottle of vitamins wouldn't be such a bad idea...

Lisa shook her head. She put the second glove on. It was time to clean. She bent under the sink to reach a bottle of detergent. It was too far back and Lisa went down on her knees, reaching for it. Still, it remained out of reach. Lisa went on all fours, crawling to the errant bottle. She became aware of her position. The memory floated in her mind like an air bubble in water. It was the scene from "Helping the neighbors". It was about a father and son hearing a sexy MILF neighbor crying for help. She was stuck in a hole in a plaster wall, bent much like Lisa. Instead of helping her out, they tore off her skirt and panties. Then they took turns at her ass and pussy. Lisa remembered the scene's end. The father looked at the neighbor's creampied holes and said, "We'll leave you like this for your husband, so he sees what a slut wife he has." Lisa raised her head and hit it on the sink. She blurted, "Ouch," and rubbed her aching head.

Lisa took off her gloves and threw them on the floor. This was absurd. She wasn't able to concentrate on anything. There was no point in delaying it. She'd have just one quick masturbation session. Just one quick look at the new clips on Redsite. Nothing fancy. No dildos, no fingering. Just a quick rub to calm herself down so she could get back to whatever she needed to do. She worked hard today. She had earned it. She needed it.

Lisa practically ran to the living room and fired up the laptop. As her laptop turned on, she unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on the floor. Her pants followed. Her mind filled with the familiar excitement and rush of a nearing solo act. She took off her bra, feeling her nipples beginning to bulge. A warm sensation flooded her crotch. Lisa walked to a cardboard box at a corner. She took some old newspapers out of it and spread them on the sofa. For her, masturbation has always been "loud and messy". She never fucked herself with the windows open and there were enough stains on the sofa from her former exploits.

Lisa bent over the laptop. Her breasts dangled before her, aching to be held. Her nipples and areolas were so swollen, it would be impossible to get them back to their bra prison. Lisa chose a scene from "In Heat". It was about a woman suffering from a rare medical condition, making her horny all the time. In the scene she wore a miniskirt barely covering her ass. Her big tits protruded from an obviously to small shirt. She walked in a downtown park, hoping to get laid. But of course, you should beware of what you wish for. She ended up being gang raped. Lisa pushed the play button.

She took off her panties and threw them to the growing pile of clothes. She never rubbed herself with her underpants on. By the time she got them off, they would invariably get wet.

Lisa sat on the pile of newspapers and leaned back in front of the laptop. She spread her thighs, looking down at her pussy. The labia were already dark and tingling. Her clit pushed its head forward from its hiding. Lisa watched the action on the screen and held her left breast. Her left hand matched the curve of her tit. She extended her middle finger and sent it exploring upwards, massaging the erect nipple. Cupping her right breast with her right hand, she caressed it lightly. It felt good. Lisa started moaning, going louder and louder. Her voice mixed with the voices from the screen.

kimwipes
kimwipes
46 Followers