The DPS Files - Origins: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pornstar was getting her clothes ripped off as one of the men shoved her on the ground. Lisa wiggled her thighs and legs she moved sideways and backwards but somehow couldn't make herself comfortable. She finally settled with her legs spread. Her pussy faced the screen, as though watching the movie. The screen showed a black dude's hard-on in close-up. The guy was shouting at the naked woman, calling her a teasing slut. Lisa murmured, "Shit." She couldn't take it any longer. She reached her right hand to her pussy , stroking her labia gently, taking her time, going up and down. Lisa let out a gasp and licked her lips, feeling the tension of the day receding. She went faster, moving her hand in a circular motion, massaging herself harder and harder.

Lisa continued to moan and whimper. The vigorous rubbing put her pussy on fire. She felt her labia parting in the center as her pussy opened slightly. Her juices began to leak on the newspapers, emitting a sweet odor. Lisa looked at her crotch. She put both her hands on her gaping pussy, trying to push its lips back together. She knew what her pussy would say if its labia could talk. Lisa licked her lips and said out loud, "Cock. Big fat cock."

The poor woman on the screen was being double raped by two hung black studs, using her as a sex toy. Lisa forgot everything. There was no "just a quick rub" or "stop if I want to". There was no wagon to fall off from. There was nothing but a demanding and violent urge for satisfaction. Lisa put her hands alternately in her mouth, coating her fingers with saliva. She lifted her left leg and put her foot on the sofa.

Lisa gave her pussy one final rub before inserting the two right middle fingers deep into her snatch. She moved them in and out slowly, trying different angles and giving herself immediate relief. She laid her head back as a guttural grunt left her throat. Her left hand found itself on her ass. The middle finger probed its way to her back door. Her asshole twitched and itched as her finger reached it. She closed her eyes and pushed her finger inside her ass.

Lisa straightened her right fingers and started drilling her pussy hard and fast. She gritted her teeth and moved her head from side to side, gasping. The finger fucking continued relentlessly. Her pelvis rose from the sofa, moving up and down, up and down' riding an imaginary dick. Her left hand kept itself plastered all over her ass, its third finger fully inside her like some alien parasite. Her right hand started to ache from the constant thrusting, yet she couldn't stop. The familiar warmth was spreading all over her crotch. She landed back on the sofa, sitting on her left hand. Her pussy was oozing like a leaking faucet, a constant dribble of her juices running on the newspapers. Lisa spread her legs and straightened them as her pussy started to quiver. She breathed rapidly. Her head flung backwards. Saliva was drooling from the left side of her mouth. Her back arched. Her breasts pointed up; the red areolas and hard as nails nipples pointing at the ceiling, accusing it of her state. She shouted, "Come on, damn it. Come on!" Her pussy spasmed lightly. Lisa moved her left hand, rotating the finger in her ass. She attached her right hand to her gaping cunt, thrusting her fingers in and up, trying to calm the hungry beast. Her efforts were not in vain. Lisa felt jolts of pleasure course from her pussy as it finally twitched, sending her to a climax.

Lisa dropped on the sofa, breathing hard but smiling. It wasn't one of her best orgasms, but it would do. Lisa took her hands out of her holes and looked at them. It wasn't a pretty sight. Her crotch didn't fare much better. She was sitting on wet newspapers, her thighs and ass soaked in perspiration and her secretions. The scent penetrated her nostrils. She needed a shower. Lisa's breathing subsided as her breasts returned to their normal state. Her nipples converted slowly to standby mode.

Lisa stood up and turned towards the bathroom but stopped in midstride. Something was odd, but she couldn't quite place it. Her forehead burrowed as she tried to pinpoint what was bothering her. Like a lightbulb turning on, she suddenly understood. The laptop. She was so concentrated in her attempts to get off; she didn't notice the video stopped playing. Her browser window was replaced by a message from her security center software. What the hell was that? Redsite promised they were free of popups, phishing and malware. She should really cancel her membership.

Lisa went to the bathroom and took a shower. Maybe it was that new liquid soap or the feeling of the ceramic tiles against her back. Maybe it was just bad luck or an unusual day. Perhaps there was nothing to worry about. Perhaps it was becoming a real problem.

Whatever was the case, it took about ten minutes before she started feeding the beast again.

Monday, June 18 th

"I don't know if this is such a good idea," said Mike.

His voice trembled a little. He pulled at the top of his shirt. Perspiration ran down his forehead. He was so stupid to let Kevin drag him into this. What was he thinking?

Kevin, as usual, was grinning. "Relax man, this is a great idea. Did you check..."

Mike nodded. "Her medical file shows she still has an IUD."

Kevin and Mike were sitting on a bench near the entrance to Lisa's building. They both wore jackets over plain white shirts. Kevin sat with his legs spread out and his hands on the back of his neck. Mike sat next to him, hunched, his eyes looking at the floor.

"Maybe she won't let us in," said Mike.

"Just leave that to me," said Kevin as he winked at Mike.

Kevin must have sensed his friend's reluctance because he leaned, looked at his face and said, "Mike, if she tells us to go, we'll go. It's not like we're forcing her hand or something."

Mike looked back. "It's not her hand I'm worried about."

Kevin was just thinking of something witty to say when Mike's cell phone beeped. Mike took it out of his pants' pocket and looked at.

"the logon time predicting analysis was right. She's online."

Kevin shouted, "Showtime 1" to the amazement of passersby and dragged Mike to his feet. They ran the way to Lisa's building. Kevin pushed Mike inside the elevator and pressed a button on the control panel.

Mike wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. Kevin smiled. His eyes sparkled as they moved in their sockets without pause. He leaped out of the elevator when the door opened. He stood in the hallway and pulled Mike after him. It took just a few steps to reach Lisa's apartment door.

Mike's voice was begging, "Wait....", but Kevin had already pushed the doorbell. He gave Mike an encouraging smile. Mike just froze, looking forward.

The door opened, and there was Lisa.

Mike swallowed hard. She was even more striking in person. They had obviously interrupted her. She was wearing her red dressing gown and slippers. Her dark hair was collected in a ponytail, highlighting her slender face and strong jaw. Her breasts were totally covered by the gown, but their size made them bulge obtrusively. Mike's eyes wondered down to the cloth belt and Lisa's smooth legs. She probably wore nothing beneath that gown. It was amazing. A simple gown separated them from all those goodies. So far but yet so close.

Kevin did not waste time. "Good afternoon, Miss Lang. I am Kevin and this is my associate, Mike. We work for Redsite, the number one porn site on the web!"

Kevin raised his voice near the end. His bass tone reverberated in the small hallway.

Lisa looked sideways, trying to see if any neighbors were out.

"Look, this is not a good time—"

"We at Redsite value you as a client and would like to give you an opportunity to demo some of our new and exciting explicitly pornographic products."

"Lisa's cheeks were beginning to redden. Kevin knew it was time to hit home.

"If you prefer it, we could talk right here in the hall."

Lisa's pupils dilated. Her lips parted a little. "Oh, no. Please come in."

Lisa opened the door wide and let Mike and Kevin in. she led them to the living room. Kevin went last, making sure Mike wouldn't run away. He was worried for nothing. Mike was hypnotized by Lisa's swaying rear end.

Lisa sat on the sofa. Mike and Kevin sat down on armchairs perpendicular to the sofa by its sides. Kevin looked straight ahead at Mike, smiling, confident of his success. He addressed Lisa.

"Now, Miss Lang, It has come to our attention that you browse our website quit frequently."

Lisa lowered her eyes for a second. She placed her hands on her sides and moved a little on the sofa. "Well, I have paid my fees for this year."

Kevin nodded like a dashboard puppet. "Yes. You're right about that. But tell me; doesn't it disturb your daily life? Don't you think about sex all the time?"

Lisa moved her shoulders backwards. She swayed a little. Her lips opened and closed. She uttered a feeble, "I don't think so."

"I noticed you do not use our `classifieds` section. Why is that?"

Lisa stretched her lips in a sour smile. She leaned back and inhaled deeply, looking straight at Kevin.

"I've always thought these were for women offering sex for money."

Kevin waved his hands and grinned. "Yes, there's no way to sugar coat it. Most of those ads advertise prostitution services. Those women are darn right whores. And you, I take it...", he pointed at Lisa, "...are not one of them. You're not that kind of woman.

Lisa nodded.

"Tell me, Miss Lang, do you always walk around half naked?

As though woken from a dream, Lisa looked at herself. All of that uneasy moving really slacked the robe's belt. The robe was practically falling. A good part of her left breast was showing. Her cleavage was fully exposed down to between her breasts. On the right, only the nipple held the gown from opening. Almost the entire areola was bare.

The robe didn't cover much of her legs either. She had spread her legs without noticing it. Her right hand was stroking her inner right thigh. The gown's edges were hardly covering her pussy.

Lisa clutched the robe's edge with her right hand like it caught fire. She knew she should have tightened her gown, but somehow she hadn't done that. It reminded her of the time she was caught playing hooky from school. It was as if her very soul was being stripped. She felt guilty somehow, as though she had to be ashamed. What was going on? What did they want from her?

Lisa blushed. "No, you don't understand," she told Kevin, her voice shaking a bit. "I was just about to use your site. You actually interrupted me."

Kevin continued his questions.

"You watch a lot of anal sex. Have you been thinking of that recently?"

Lisa rubbed both her palms on her thighs back and forth.

"No, I was just curious. I'm not that kind of---"

"-woman?" completed Kevin. He stared right at Lisa's eyes, unwavering and said, "Mike" aloud.

Mike stood up. He walked in front of the sofa and moved the table near it. Mike squatted and looked beneath Lisa's robe.

"Yes, she's shaven it, " he said.

Lisa's mouth opened. This had gone far enough. That guy had just looked at her intimate parts. Sure, she was almost naked, but that gave him no right to do that. She had to do something.

Kevin clicked his tongue. "Why did you do that, Lisa? Do you identify with the ladies in our videos? Would you like to be like them?"

Lisa bit her lower lip. She looked a t Mike and started talking like a machine gun.

"Listen, this is highly inappropriate. I've paid for my membership in advance. I don't have any more money for other products. You have no business coming in here like this, and...and...."

Lisa stopped at midsentence. Mike was still standing in front of her, only he had let his pants and underwear fall.

Lisa swallowed hard. She moved her head towards Kevin, opening her mouth and then looked back at Mike's crotch.

"That's a really big..."

Mike spread his legs a fraction. He continued taking his clothes off. His dick was dangling between his legs. Its head reached a full two and a half inches below his balls. Mike's relatively short stature gave it an almost comical appearance. He hadn't jerked it for a week following Kevin's instructions. It was already stirring when he sat near Lisa, watching her nearly exposed bosom. The sight of her pussy just forty centimeters from his face was the final alarm bell. The head was already swelling. Blue tortuous veins crept all over the shaft as it stretched. The cock arose slowly, its red tip pointing at Lisa.

Kevin hissed at Lisa. 'Yes, Lisa. That is the real thing. Not some high-tech dildo. Not your left hand. That one is live and loaded. It can get really dirty, really fast with that model."

Lisa continued to look forward with her mouth open, mesmerized. The realization hit her. This guy didn't take out his cock for nothing. She was going to get laid. No, not laid. Big cocks with heavy balls like that don't just lay you. They fuck you.

Mike moved behind Lisa, positioning his dick right to the left of her head, his balls hovering above the sofa's headrest. The cock's head was moving slowly up and down, pulsating as it engorged. Mike was surprised he had gotten this far. It was because of Lisa. Seeing her in the flesh like that after watching the camera feed of her masturbating was like a dream come true. The thought of all her curves being so close made him so horny that his natural shyness took only second place. He grunted as his erection hardened more and more.

Lisa's heart beat rapidly. Her hands clutched the edges of her robe. It already fell from her shoulders and was now unsuccessfully covering what remained of her modesty.

On the one hand, this was wrong in so many ways. This was not the right thing to do. It was like a bad dream. She kept waiting for the part when she gets up. On the other hand, she felt the familiar feeling in her breasts and nipples. Pictures of female pornstars kept running through her head. Was she going to feel the same? Will she be screaming in ecstasy? She was too confused, wanting and wanting not.

Kevin stood up. He unbuckled his belt.

"You've seen enough clips to know what happens now."

He unzipped and unbuttoned his pants.

"Are you not that kind of woman..."

He dropped his pants revealing his swollen cock in his underwear.

"or are you..."

Kevin took off his underwear, flaunting his own substantial gear.

"a cum craving, cock sucking, sex begging, filthy whore?"

Lisa stood up, leaving her robe on the sofa. The beating in her chest and the videos' conditioning terminated her too few seconds of hesitation. She turned around and stood on her knees on the sofa. She leaned with her hands holding the headrest, facing Mike's cock. Her entire body was responding in anticipation: her breasts, her skin, her breaths and heart, not to mention her crotch. Only her brain kept sending a flabby distress call, getting weaker with every passing second. Lisa licked her lips and closed her eyes. Bending forward, she kissed Kevin's cock's head briefly, moving her tongue on its tip. Lisa opened her eyes. A small clear drop formed on the cock's slit. Lisa stuck her tongue out and licked it, tasting Mike's precum.

Mike was too far gone to stop, but some of his former misgivings were still on his mind. He put his hand on Lisa's head and caressed her forehead, pushing hair locks. She looked up at him.

"You don't have to do this," he said.

Lisa opened her mouth. She bent her head forwards until her lips almost touched the cock's head again. She looked at Mike. He was moving his head from side to side, mouthing, "Don't". Lisa parted her lips wider and took Mike's cock in her mouth.

Lisa swallowed as much as she could. She sucked hard and withdrew up to the head, lingering for a few seconds. Then she went down again, sucking dick and rubbing the tip with her tongue. Her mouth began salivating. Lisa moved her head, rotating he cock in her mouth. Mike sighed, putting his hand on her hair.

Lisa let Mike's cock bob out of her mouth. A string of saliva connected the cock's head to her mouth. Lisa used her tongue to severe the connection. She rolled her cheek against the wet shaft, smiling.

"It's so warm and hard," said Lisa, and kicked the cock's base. She burrowed with her nose under the cock and started kissing and licking Mike's balls, choosing different areas, moving her head constantly. Mike pulled at Lisa's hair. Lisa looked up and grinned. She left Mike's balls and returned to suck his cock in long and slow movements, stopping in different places, playing with her tongue and pausing to suck Mike like he was a lollipop.

Kevin watched Mike with a spot of envy. Why do all nerds get huge members? Never mind, he was a man with a mission. Kevin picked up his pants and took a tube of lubricant out of one of the pockets. He pressed the tube and smeared his left hand generously. He reached between Lisa's legs, rubbing her labia slowly, spreading his fingers to cover both sides of her gaping pussy. The reaction was almost instantaneous. Lisa spread her thighs and lifted her ass in the air.

"Bitch in heat," murmured Kevin as he squeezed the rest of the lubricant on Lisa's ass crack and his dick.

Kevin seized the ass cheeks with both his hands, spreading them. He shoved his cock slowly between them, using the cock's head like a battering ram. It stopped right behind Lisa's asshole.

Kevin bent over Lisa. He jackknifed his hands around her hips and reached her swollen labia. His fingers started rubbing them slowly and gently like a feather. Lisa tried to groan but her mouth was full of cock. She felt Kevin's fingers tease her as they almost sunk into her widening slit. Kevin advanced his cock, burying its head inside the tight asshole. He felt Lisa twitch around his dick as he straightened, leaving her wet cunt hanging. Kevin grabbed her ass and rocked, thrusting more and more of his cock inside. He saw that Mike was using the same strategy. He was holding Lisa's head and pushing his member in and out of her mouth. Lisa's lips were wrapped around his member, trying to handle the invading dick.

Kevin's hips reached Lisa's buttocks as he was up to the hilt inside her ass. He fixated her waist with his hands and started fucking her hard and fast, moving his shaft in and out, squeezing his balls between his hips and Lisa's. Poor Lisa rocked back and forth. Both men screwed her face and ass relentlessly.

Lisa felt strange. It felt good having those cocks inside her, and she was happy seeing how she affected Mike's dick. With each stroke she learned a new vein, a new sensitive spot. She liked feeling the action of her tongue and saliva. On the other hand, Kevin must have triggered something. It felt like a ring of fire from her asshole enveloping her pussy. Her cunt was tingling all over. She felt pussy juice, wet and warm, running down her thighs. Her breasts were so swollen, they ached. The pain mixed with the warmth in her pussy. Kevin moved his cock again, stretching her asshole. She felt sparks in her cunt as she was thrusted forwards.

Mike withdrew his cock from her mouth. Lisa panted. Her jaw ached from opening her mouth for so long and her cheeks were tired from the constant sucking. She felt Kevin leave her butt. The sparks went off like a light switch/ Lisa dropped on the sofa, facing the headrest. She needed more. Much more. Could she generate those sparks with a dildo up her ass?

Kevin slid next to Lisa, facing her back. He put her left leg on the headrest, exposing her holes. His right hand maneuvered beneath her, reaching her left breast and cupping the front of it. Kevin massaged the erect nipple. Lisa whimpered and sighed.

Kevin moved his head near Lisa's and whispered, "Where do you want it?"