The DPS Files - Origins: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa gasped. Her voice trembled. She couldn't believe her own lips.

"My ass. Fuck me in the ass again, please."

It was Mike's turn to envy as he watched Kevin's cock splitting Lisa's ass cheeks. Why do jocks get to have all the fun? Lisa started to moan as Kevin drilled her asshole.

Without warning, Kevin took hold of Lisa's waist and turned on his back. Lisa yelped as she rolled on top of him, facing Mike. Kevin grabbed Lisa's breasts and squeezed her nipples. Lisa let out a short cry. She tried in vain to slide down Kevin and get more of his cock. The grip on her breasts limited her movements. She tried reaching her pussy, but to no avail. She started thrashing in Kevin's grip. Kevin stopped her grunts by kissing her mouth while pounding his way in her butt. He left Lisa's mouth and whispered to her. Lisa addressed Mike.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm a slut. I know it. I need your big cock. Please fuck me, please...I'm begging."

Lisa's voice reached Mike as though he was a mile away. He was entranced by what he saw. Lisa squirmed in Kevin's grip. His cock's head was in her asshole. Her labia were red and puffy. Her clitoris was sticking out proudly, engorged and oblivious of the chaos below it. Her pussy was gaped, showing the pink interior. A steady stream of its juice trickled from her hole. Lisa's mouth was open, and she was breathing hard. Her hands were fighting Kevin, trying to reach her crotch. A tear cruised its way down her left cheek.

"Could you at least rub it or put your fingers inside?"

The question brought Mike back to reality. Bending over, he straddled Lisa and Kevin, allowing his right hand to guide his fully erect cock.

He began drilling Lisa's pussy like a freight train.

Lisa moaned and screamed. Her legs jackknifed Mike's legs, pushing him into her thirsty cunt/ her hands held Kevin's thighs, ramming more of him up her ass. She was so full of cock. Tiny birds started fluttering in her cunt and around her asshole. Like watching a movie promo, Lisa knew what was coming. She put her hands on Mike's ass cheeks, shoving and trying to get full service from his cock. Kevin's hands and Mike's chest massaged her breasts without mercy. Tears flowed from her eyes as she yelled, "Harder! Give it to me! Right there!"

Lisa's entire body twitched as she climaxed. The orgasm flooded her like a tsunami. It roared in her ears. It rattled her heat in her chest. Kaleidoscopes of color filled her eyes through her tears. There were no thoughts in her mind but pure pleasure and ecstasy. Her entire consciousness concentrated in one spot, contracting, wrapping itself around the cocks pumping in her. Bolts of electricity sped through her body as her pussy and entire pelvis spasmed.

She was still dazed as Kevin and Mike left her on the sofa. Mike pushed her to a sitting position. Then they stood by her sides. Both men started rubbing their cocks, grunting and moaning, aiming at her.

Kevin came first. A jet of semen ejected his dick, reaching ten centimeters into the air. It froze, as though understanding it wasn't in a pussy. The hot and sticky jizz poured on Lisa's left breast and cleavage area. Kevin continued rubbing, milking more jets out of his cock. Mike came second; yellow, thick blobs landed on Lisa's right breast. Lisa just sat there, looking down on the rivulets of semen trickling lazily down her boobs. Thick goo accumulated above her nipples, covering them slowly. A white river of cum flowed between her breasts. Someone looking from afar might have thought she was wearing a tight and strange white bra.

After emptying their balls, Kevin and Mike got dressed hurriedly. Kevin took a dollar from his pocket and dropped it on the table. The coin circled noisily before coming to a halt.

"That's what you're worth, bitch, "he said."A one dollar whore."

Kevin and Mike exited the apartment, leaving Lisa sitting on the sofa, gazing at the coin.

The sound of the door being slammed jolted Lisa back to the present. She opened her mouth and then closed it. What the hell had just happened? She had just screwed two total strangers. It wasn't rape. She didn't resist. Hell, she begged for it. How could she have gone so low? She got paid for sex. There was no difference between her and a hooker.

Lisa inhaled deeply, relaxing and smelling the warm jizz covering her breasts . Why didn't she get up and take a shower? She knew why.

A part of her liked it/ It was a thrill. She had never had it with two dudes. She liked the feeling of cum on her. She enjoyed sucking that cock to full size. She couldn't remember the last time she had orgasmed like this. Lisa felt satisfied, full. It was like quenching your thirst on a hot summer day. How could she ever go back to masturbating?

Lisa dipped a finger in the cum over her right breast. She used the same finger to mix some semen from her left breast. She lifted the finger in front of her eyes, swaying it do the cum wouldn't drip/ Lisa opened her mouth and put her finger inside, licking it.

Was that guy right? Was all that masturbating just a front > Was she really a slut? Short memories stabbed her mind like shards of glass: her addiction, her fascination with big dicks, watching rough sex videos, the excitement over "Pornstars humiliated 3", "Lisa, Don't dress so provocatively", pausing over reports of rape in the newspaper, "Lisa, stop touching yourself", leaving the dorm room door open while undressing, hoping someone would come in, dirty jokes....

The world whirled around her as the pieces fell into place. Was her subconscious trying to tell her something? Could she feel content only if she acknowledged her true self? Was she trying to be like the women in the clips? Perhaps looking at the Redsite's "classifieds" would clear things.

Lisa looked at the laptop. It was only then that she saw her visitors left a calling card on the table. She picked it up. There was an e-mail address typed in the center. Lisa turned the card. The other side featured a strange logo and even stranger words: "DPS-The Double Penetration Service".