The Dr and the DJ

Story Info
Female DJ gets talked into giving up her asshole.
8.4k words
4.63
46.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note, huge thanks to AwkwardMD for all of her support and editing on this story. Without her none of this would have been possible. Also huge thanks to Skull for helping to improve several sections and for advice on the chronology.

Also, please, creating in a vacuum is hard. If you like (Or hate :) ) anything in this story then please let me know. I would love to hear from you and hear your thoughts. Emails or comments are very welcome.

This one is from a female POV, enjoy.

Maria May, 2020.

"For fucks' sake," I said, under my breath, as I saw the house for the first time. I was utterly convinced I was in the wrong place.

It was a huge, old Victorian house standing opposite one of the city's huge parks. The park was best known for its huge boating lake, though it was empty on that day.

I had fond memories of that lake. My Grandparents had taken me on it when I was a child, and I'd loved it. They'd been very happy times that had made me forget the upset of leaving my mother at home for the whole holiday.

The house was almost as imposing as the lake. It was three stories high, red brick, and had huge bay windows with what looked like the original sash framing. If it wasn't for the fact that it looked like an abandoned building project, this could have been the place I was looking for. There was a huge, mostly empty skip in front, where planks of wood led up to the open door. Dust was everywhere, and the garden was just a mess of torn-out fixtures which hadn't been put into the skip yet.

"Hello," I called, into the open doorway. I checked the address again on my phone. "Hello? Anyone?"

"Hello," came a well spoken voice behind me. "Sorry I'm a bit late."

I spun around and there was a handsome man, about ten years older than me, in his mid thirties. He was wearing a mix of clothes that really didn't go together: brown shoes, black belt, and well-cut jeans, but matched with a fitted cream shirt that was tucked in to his impressively narrow waist. Somehow, on him, the effect worked.

He was handsome in a posh kind of way, with piercing blue eyes and a mess of brown wavy hair. He looked like he was heading out for a day out on his river cruiser, or maybe even to watch a polo match. What he didn't look like was a doctor.

"Are you Dr. Donnovan?" I asked, tilting my head as his eyes scanned up and down me. I was glad that I'd decided to wear a modest pink top with a pair of killer jeans; a combination which showed off my tits, thighs, and ass in all their glory.

"I am, which would make you DJ Paris. I gotta admit, I was expecting a guy," he said, with an embarrassed look.

"What, cause only men are DJs?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"No, It's that I don't tend to see female patients alone in the house. I see them at the practise, which puts rather a delay on them getting an appointment."

"Well, the ship leaves on Saturday, so I don't have a lot of time," I said, putting my fist on my hip.

"Well no," he said awkwardly, "you are here now. I wouldn't send you away, not after you've come all this way."

"I've only come from the other side of town," I said.

"It's just a form of protection, you know, just in case someone says something has happened when it hasn't happened, if you know what I mean," he said.

I looked at him for a moment. I wasn't sure that anyone would make up something happening with this guy apart from maybe to boast about it to their friends.

"Does that happen a lot?"

"Well, no, not exactly, but. You know, you have to be careful," he scratched the back of his head, "It was something my ex-partner insisted on. There are bad doctors and there are bad patients, don't ever be the first and don't let the second have an excuse."

Partner? His choice of words was odd. Exactly what type of partner did he mean?

"Surely all of your builders can keep an eye on you, and make sure you behave." I added a smile at him.

"Builders?"

I turned at the waist and indicated the skip, the dust, and the general mess.

"Oh right, yeah. No, they are long gone I'm afraid." he said.

"You might wanna think about closing your front door then, you know, when you go out," I said, raising an eyebrow for effect.

"I only went out for a sandwich, and there isn't an awful lot to steal."

"That wouldn't stop my neighbours helping themselves," I said, with a grin.

He looked at me confused, again.

"Adamsdown," I added.

He nodded in sudden comprehension

"Either way, I think, if anyone were to look at the two of us, they wouldn't think I was your type," I said.

"You aren't?" he said, with another confused look. This time he rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

I looked at him and crossed my arms, pressing my tits up a little. Not gay then, I thought.

"Oh right," he simply said, in response to my lack of answer. "Well, you'd better come on up."

He led me through the ruin of a house, past rooms that were missing ceilings, and floorboards, and fittings, up a staircase to another floor that was pretty much the same. Despite the fact that nothing creaked or groaned, I couldn't help but be afraid that the flooring would collapse, so I tried to follow in his literal footsteps just in case. Then, improbably, in the middle of the house, he opened a door to reveal a perfectly finished and furnished consulting room. I looked back behind me to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

"The one finished room," he said with a smile, "The one they finished before my ex took the builders with her when she left." He sighed, and with a now-serious and well-practiced voice, said, "Come on in and take a seat DJ Paris."

"Jade, you can call me Jade."

X

"Is that it? Doesn't seem a lot for a hundred and twenty quid," I said, as Dr Donovan started filling in the certificate.

"What were you expecting?" he asked.

"I've no idea," I admitted. "Perhaps something a little more, I don't know, thorough?"

He grinned, "Well I could ask you to take your clothes off if you wanted, but there is really no need to."

I smiled at him. Shame, I thought to myself.

"So, what's the story with this place? I'm dying to know," I said, standing and shouldering my bag.

"What do you mean?"

"Of course, it's none of my business, but what is this place? Are you making this into a surgery or something?"

"No, this is my home."

"Seriously?"

He looked at me like I was asking a stupid question.

"You live here?" I added.

He nodded.

"It's a ruin."

He winced. "It wasn't supposed to be." He stood up and put his stethoscope up on a high shelf and handed me the paperwork. "Tell you what," he said, "you tell me why a pretty thing like you is going away on a cruise liner, and I'll tell you my story."

"My story isn't very interesting."

"Who says mine is any more interesting?" he said.

"Okay sure." I said.

There was a silence, as we each waited for the other to speak.

I laughed. "Okay, I'll go first." I said. "As I said, it's not much of a story. I'm sure you've figured out I'm a DJ, right. Well, I usually work in Oceana, in the house room."

"Oceana is the big club in town, right?" he asked.


I nodded.

"Impressive," he added, "and house room would be..." He raised his eyebrows and gave me a look.

"House music? You know, dance music?" I said, I paused and looked at him. "Wait, what do you even listen to?"

"Oh I don't know. Whatever is on the radio," he said. Then, feeling that he had to elaborate, he added, "Guess I quite like old stuff, Cream, Blind Faith, Jethro Tull."

"Jethro Tull?" I asked. "I literally have never heard of any of that stuff."

"What kind of DJ are you?" he said, with a grin.

"Well anyway, my agent sent me a message saying that there was a cruise looking for a DJ so I wasn't doing very much, and I figured my dad could do with some space for a month so I said I'd do it."

"What nights do you DJ?" he asked.

"Thursday through Sunday. Why? Are you going to come and see me play?"

"I might do," he said, with that damn handsome grin.

I laughed. "I'd like to see that."

"What?" he said, with a look of mock offence. "You don't think I could get in?"

I smiled and patted his arm. "I'm sure you could get in. You just don't seem the type to go clubbing."

"I've had my moments," he said. "So you still live at home?"

His sudden return to the conversation caught me by surprise. "Oh right, yeah," I said remembering where I was. "Yeah, so no. I moved back in with my dad. I caught my boyfriend messaging his ex with dick pics, and I was like fuck that!"

"Wait, what?"

I looked at him, wondering which bit had tripped him up.


"A dick pic?" he said with a half smile. "People send pictures of their penises now?"

"Seriously?" I asked, but he was clearly being serious, "Where have you been? So yeah, people send pictures of their penises. I'm not sure why my ex thought anyone would want to see his. It's kind of shit."

He grinned and the smile reached his eyes. They seemed to twinkle, and it took me about one skipped heartbeat to decide I liked that a lot.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing! Carry on! I'm enjoying this. You are ... a breath of fresh air," he said. "So, you moved in with your dad, but you aren't from around. I'm gonna say... Sussex?"

"Close, Kent. Gravesend."

"So, you came to University here?" he asked.


I nodded.

"Me too, a few years ago now," he said and smiled. "So let me guess, you moved in with this guy and stayed here?"


I nodded again. There was a spark of interest in his eyes. He was really listening to me, and not just staring at my tits or waiting for a moment to make a move.

"What did you study?" he asked.


"You literally wouldn't believe me." I said.


"Oh that means it's gotta be something interesting. Let me guess." He chewed on his lip for a moment.. "Law?"

"Not quite. Business."

"What are you going to do after the cruise?" he asked.


"Move back to my dad's, I guess." I said. "So what's your story?"

"Quite similar, although no dick pics," he said with a grin.

"Shame," I said, with a smile.

He matched my smile and continued, "My wife and I bought this place together to do up. We got it cheap because it was a ruin. It hadn't been updated for fifty years, at least. Anyway, the idea was to have a big family. I'd have a consulting room here, and it would be our forever home."

"So what went wrong?" I asked.

"Who said anything has gone wrong?"

"Seriously?"

He laughed and held up his hands.

"It's not too bad. I'm just not very handy, that's all. I'll get there eventually."

"So, what happened to the builders?" I asked.

"Let me show you something," he said. "Follow me."

I followed as Dr. Donovan led me back out of the house. I looked back and forth, in all the rooms we passed, to see if there was any sign of life, but it was empty., If he was really living in that house, then it would have to be up on the top floor.

He stopped out in the driveway next to the skip.


"Okay, look up at the chimney." he said.

I did.

"Okay," I said, not quite seeing the point of all this.

"Now look at the chimney next door, and the one next to that," he said.

"Okay," I said, looking more closely..


"Do you see it?" he asked.

I looked at the other chimneys and then back at his. It took me a while to see it.

"Yours is different. You're missing a row of bricks. The taper isn't the same."

"Thank you," he said, throwing his arms up in the air, as though liberated. "My wife ... Sorry. My ex-wife, she didn't know what all the fuss was about, but I can't not see it. Every day I come here I see it, and it annoys me even more. How hard is it to build a chimney back the same as it was. The builders said the bricks were rotten so had to be taken out. I didn't notice until they took the scaffolding down. Honestly, I didn't think I'd have to explain that when I wanted the chimney rebuilt that it had to be the same as it was. I mean, every day, I see it and I get annoyed. I mean, look at it."

He was looking at the chimney and I was looking at him. He was adorable. His passion for the chimney was ridiculous.

He looked at me and seemed surprised at how I was looking at him. I smiled.

"My dad was a builder. I get it."

"Was?" he said.

"Yeah, he's retired now. Does some surveying work off and on, but that's all. "

"Ah," he said.

I looked at him and smiled. We paused for a long moment waiting for the other to speak.

"Thank you for this," I said, and held up the certificate.

"My pleasure," he replied.

X

Six weeks, later I was working back at the club. My cruise tan was starting to fade slightly, but it still looked good under the lights of the club. I reckoned it would be another week before I had to top it up again.

I'd also just had my hair done again, the platinum grey/blonde was expensive to maintain, but it looked good and had become my signature look. So I was looking good.

It was a student night and I was deep into my nineties retro set. The dance floor was packed. I had a straightforward and easy mix lined up, going from Strike's "U Sure do" into The Original's "I Luv U Baby".

My finger was on the button and I looked up to watch the crowd, ready to see their reaction as I hit play, and suddenly Dr. Donovan was right there in front of me.

I was so startled that I pressed the play button a moment too slow and the beats crossed.


"Fuck," I hissed under my breath and used the platter on my controller to pull the beat back into sync. Then, with that sorted out, rather than looking at the now-cheering crowd, I looked at him.

He looked like a teacher at a school disco. He was wearing his smart jeans again, paired this time with a light blue shirt with a polo player logo on the breast and a smart dark suit jacket over the top. There was a bottle of beer in his hand, a smile on his face, and he was looking directly at me.

"Are you old enough to know these songs?" he shouted, then looked at the crowd. "Are they old enough to know them?"

I bristled, and looked at him.

"Are you young enough to even be in here," I said, with a tarty grin

He winced. "Okay, I asked for that," he said holding up his hands.

I smiled at him, lined up the next song on my laptop, then scanned the crowd checking the song still had them engaged.

"How was the cruise?" he asked.

"Mostly boring," I said. "Got a good tan, though."

"Boring?" he asked.

"Yeah. Lots of pensioners on board," I said.

He looked confused.


"They went to bed early, I carried my laptop up to the top bar, played to no one for forty-five minutes and then carried it all the way back downstairs." I said. "Got a good leg workout with all the steps though."

"Well I can't see your legs from here, but still that's a good tan," he said, taking the chance to look me over in a way he'd never done before.

"Thank you."

"That can't be all you did though?" he asked.

"True, I also learned how to umpire Deck Quoits and Shuffleboard."

He looked at me blankly.

I noticed some girls approaching the side of the booth to make a request or ask for a shout out.

"Don't worry about it," I said with a smile, and gave the girls my attention.

X

"You caused quite a stir tonight," I said to him with a grin, as he stopped dead and looked at my beaten-up van.


"What is this?" Dr. Donovan asked.

"It's my van. Well my dad's, or at least it used to be."

"Does it actually work?" he said with a grin at me.

"Yes, it works." I said opening the side door and taking my DJ controller from him and putting it inside. "It might be as old as I am, but it works."

"This is not what I expected at all," he said.

"What did you expect?" I asked.

"I have no idea, but not this," he said. "I think I pictured you in a Beetle, or a Mini. So, why did I cause a stir?"

"'Cause it's not very often I have a handsome and dashing man standing by the side of the booth. I'm amazed you lasted all night. It can't have been very interesting to just observe, was it?"

"It wasn't too bad, I got to watch you," he said.

"Compliments will get you everywhere," I said with a wink.

"Is it that kind of lift?" he asked, with a grin.

"It wasn't going to be, Dr. Donovan," I said, "but I'm always prepared to change my plans."


"That's good to know," he said. "What is the going rate for a lift home these days? It's been a while since I've had to pay off a taxi driver without money."

I laughed. "Well, you don't live far, so it won't be much."

"Damn," he said. He climbed in, and watched with a silent nervousness as I navigated the enormous van out of a small car park.

X

"That was quite a kiss," I said breathlessly, looking at him with wide eyes. His lips had quite an embarrassing amount of my lip gloss over them. The effect was cute.

"It had been so long that I thought I'd lost my touch," he said, in a small voice.

"No, not even at all," I said. "But, yes, that certainly was enough to pay for the drive home."

"Good," he said, "I was worried I was going to have to invite you into the house."

"You still could," I said with an outrageous grin.

"I'd feel a fraud."

"And why is that?"

"I don't have any coffee," he said.

"You also don't have much of a house," I said.

"And you haven't even seen my bedroom yet."

"I like the fact you've added a yet to that," I said. "What is your name anyway, I can't keep calling you Dr. Donovan."

"Rupert."

I laughed. "Cute. Wait ... you're serious?"

"Yep, like the bear!" he said with a wince that spoke of years of bullying. "You can keep calling me Dr. Donovan, if you like?"

"Forget it! Rupert ... Rupert," I repeated trying the word on my tongue. "Rupert. I like it. You can be my teddy bear."

"Right, enough, I'm outta here," he said with a laugh, which spread to me, and he climbed out of the van.

"Hold up," I said, suppressing my laughter. I knew I had to say something now, so I took a gamble. "Rupert, I've been thinking, I'm pretty handy with DIY stuff, and I'm kinda at a loose end. I was thinking.. how would you feel if I came over and maybe fixed up something in your house."

He looked at me for a long moment, with one arm on the open door and one hand grabbing the frame on the roof.

"What?"

"You're serious?" he asked.

I glared at him.

"Your dad was a builder, right?" he said.

"Yep. I got some of the tools as the van, and I'm getting under his feet anyway. there are only so many hours you can spend on TikTok."

"What will it cost me?" he asked.

"I'm sure we can come up with something," I said, remembering his kiss. "You could put down the deposit now if you like?"

He looked at me cluelessly.

"Get back in," I said, he did.

"Shut the door," I said, he did.

"Just sit there," I said, he did.

I reached down,unzipped his jeans, and I lowered my head into his lap before he could protest.

He might have been soft as my lips engulfed him, but in an instant I felt his cock fill with blood, swelling to life. I was pleased I hadn't lost my touch either; it had been a while since I'd given a blowjob, and even longer since I'd given one in the front seat of a car, or van.

"What about the neighbours," he gasped.

I lifted my head, holding his thickening shaft in my hand. "Rupert, you live opposite a park. I'm sure the swans won't mind." I looked down at his length, and grinned at how thick and beautiful his cock looked even whilst not fully erect. I moaned and swallowed it all.

"Oh... wow," he gasped.

I brought my A-game to the moment and kept my mouth fully around him until he became too big. Then I looked up at him with big eyes and ran my tongue from the bottom to the top. I swirled my tongue around the base of his cock head and was rewarded with a moan. So, this was the key to Dr. Donovan.