The Dr and the DJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. Everytime his tip neared the edge of my mouth, I pressed my tongue against that sensitive spot.

Rupert, for all his apparently naivety, caught up quickly. His hands started to explore, first finding my tits. He scooped my nearest breast up and out of my strappy top and let it fall.

"These are enormous," he gasped, apparently no longer concerned about the neighbours or swans.

I moaned onto his cock, giving him consent.

His hand then slid over my back, along my spine, underneath my tight-fitting leggings. Inside my thong.My body was a knot of anticipation. I tried to concentrate on what my mouth was doing rather than his hand, but it was hard.

It was even harder to concentrate when one of his fingers pressed against my asshole, and then pushed inside. It was something I wouldn't normally allow, but this felt different; it actually felt good, and it felt messed up in a dirty, hot kind of way. I hadn't expected this from him.

I moaned around his cock and started bobbing my head faster as he pressed the finger deeper inside me, then began to fuck my ass with it.

"Fucking hell, Dr. Donovan," I said, lifting my mouth off his cock and looking up him.

He grinned down at me.

"I've never done this with a DJ before," he said, with a boyish smile which was enough for me to lift my head and kiss him before returning to his cock.

"And I've never done this with a Doctor before," I said with a wink, and swallowed the head off his cock.

At that same moment, he pressed a second finger into my ass.

I moaned encouragingly even though my mind was racing at how fast this was escalating, right there in the front of my van. It was a nice area, a really fucking nice area. I was in the front of a beaten-up van, one tit hanging out of my top, sucking off this handsome guy whilst he fingerfucked my asshole. I'm not sure I could have been taking any more risks.

It needed to end quickly.

Luckily, the good Doctor was no match for my finishing move. I started twisting my hand up and down his base whilst encapsulating his tip in my mouth and flicking my tongue rapidly at the underside of his tip.

It took moments.

There was a brief moment just before he came where he shoved the fingers deep into my ass, really deep, I felt a sting of pain, but then my mouth stripped all the energy from him.

I lifted my head up just as his cock swelled and I gripped his base hard. I pressed a hot kiss onto his mouth as his cum drizzled slowly out of his tip and over the back of my hand, it's momentum stolen by my grip.

He moaned into the kiss, and when he broke the kiss he looked me deep in the eyes as if trying to work me out, to see in my soul.

"No one has ever made me cum from that before," he said.

I grinned, feeling pleased with myself, and subtly wiped my hand with a tissue.

"What time should I come over?" I asked.

"Huh?" he said, unable to think properly.


"Tomorrow, to help with this place," I said slowly, and deliberately, making out that it was an obvious question and that he was maybe a bit slow.

He smiled and kissed me again.

"You sure you don't want to come in for coffee?" he said, as he got out of the car.

"You don't have any coffee," I said, "Until tomorrow. Rupert."

X

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said with a laugh.

He stopped in his tracks, his Audi car keys in his hand.

"Let me run through the options, and you can tell me exactly which part is wrong," he said. "I'm holding my keys, to go to the car, to go to the builders' merchants, to buy some floorboards, which you said you needed."

I smiled and put my hands on my hips. "Smart arse," I said. "Okay, if you go dressed like that, and in your car, we'll end up paying double the price."

"What?"

"Look at you, look at your car. you don't exactly look like you are in the trade," I said. "There are different prices for trade and DIY. Looking like that, you'll end up paying the most expensive price. They'll see you coming from a mile away."

"Okay, right, got you. Kind of figured you'd want a drive in the car," he said.

"We'll take the van okay," I said. "Go and get something scruffy on."

"I don't... own anything scruffy," he said.

I sighed. "Of course you don't."

"I've been thinking."

"Oh good, I thought you'd start doing that eventually," I said with a big smile.

"Very funny," he said, as he climbed up and got in the passenger seat of my van. "Look, I kind of feel bad for all this work you are doing."

"It's not a problem. I enjoy it, and with any luck in another week you'll have a kitchen and that means you can offer me a coffee." I winked. "Then we can sort your bathroom."

"Well look, how would you feel about having a room?"

"Are you asking me to move in?" I asked, in mock shock. Or, at least, I'd been going for mock shock to hide the fact that I was actually shocked.


"Well kind of, it would kind of be like your own room. I know you and your dad are getting under each other's feet, and..." He trailed off with a whirling hand gesture.


"Wow, you are. Okay, let me stop you," I said, "are you asking me to move in as your tenant? Thats not particularly romantic, unless this is this some sort of landlord/tenant sex play fantasy of yours?"

He blushed and looked adorable. I leaned in and kissed him.

"No," he said when the kiss finished. "No ... It was just ... you know ... I didn't know if you were .... I mean ... what this was—"

"I'm teasing," I said.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

"You know the only reason I haven't stayed over yet is cause you don't have a proper bathroom, right?" I said, "Like, this isn't any sort of commitment issue, or playing hard to get."

"Right," he said. "Okay, right. Does that mean that we are...?"

I looked at him, waiting for him to finish. It didn't look like he was going to.

"Doctor and DJ?" I suggested.

He laughed.

"I'd love to have my own room, but I get to pick the colour and I'm not calling you Daddy."

"Shame," he said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I didn't really want a pink room in my house."

"You fuck," I said, and punched his arm.

X

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I said as I read the time at the top of my phone. Ignoring all the notifications I grabbed up my Fitbit from the one non-sawdust-covered part of the room. The time matched. "Fuck."

"You okay?" Rupert said behind me.

I turned and saw he was holding two mugs of tea, and adorably a plate of biscuits. "I thought you were painting the ceiling in the kitchen?" I said, waving a hand towards his spotless shirt and chinos.

"Yeah, I was about to, but I thought we could do with a tea," he said. He put down the mug with Captain Marvel on it, which had apparently become mine, on the work bench next to the electric mitre saw.

I looked at the white lumps floating on the surface."How old is that fucking milk?"

He looked surprised and looked at his mug, "Not sure, but it smelt okay." He took a long sip. "Tastes okay too."

"Fuck," I said shaking my head, "and what happened to keeping an eye out for the time?"

"I am keeping an eye out for the time," he said.

"Are you?" I asked and he nodded. "So what time did I ask you to come and get me?"

"Eight," he said, looking pleased. The look of self-congratulation on his face made him look even more handsome.

"Okaaaay," I said looking at him, resisting the urge to smile. I put my hand on my hip and forced a look of impatience to my face.

He looked confused, and I sighed again. "What is the time now?" I asked.

He looked at his watch. "Fuck," he said, looking horrified. "Damn Jade, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, thanks," I said, walking past him, out of the room and up the stairs, taking care to avoid the broken and missing treds. I headed for the small room that had some of my things in. "Now I don't have time to get to my dad's house for a shower."

"It's okay, you can shower here," he said.

I turned, put my hand on my hip, and raised an eyebrow.


"What?" he said confused, but he took another sip of his tea, clearly amused by me. "It's what I use."

"You don't have a shower, you have a cold tap with a hose on it," I said to him. "You barely have a bathroom. Fuck, I don't even have time for that."

I turfed out my bag onto the small patch of non dusty floorboards that I'd cleared. I was hoping I had something that I could wear to work.

"This could do," I said, as I found a leather-look longline bra thing. It might work with some body glitter, I thought. I held it up to the fading light from the window. "Fuck." The dry white marks from my saliva and Rupert's cum were going to be a problem, especially under the UV light. I never thought I'd end up regretting not swallowing. "See if you can sponge this clean." I handed Rupert the bra, "Don't get it too wet," I said.

"What are these marks?" he said, holding it up with an inquisitive look.


"Fuck, I'll do it," I said, and grabbed it back off him. I frantically looked in the bag for anything else, but there was nothing. "Fuck," I said again, and grabbed my phone.

"Who are you texting?" he asked above me.

I looked up at him and couldn't help smiling.

"Sophie, asking her to bring some cute leather-look leggings for me to wear." I said.

"Sophie?" he said, casually, as my phone blipped in reply.

"One of the bar supervisors," I said, before reading the reply. "Cheeky bitch."

"What did she say?"


"She said that she didn't want me to stretch her leggings with my big thighs."

"What are you going to do now?" he asked, having taken the message seriously.

"She'll bring them. She's just teasing," I said, standing back up and smiling at him. "And what happened to you saying that I don't have big thighs."

He backed up against the wall and grinned. "I'm a doctor. I can't lie to my patients."

"I'm not your patient."

"You were," he said.

"That doesn't count," I said.

"It does to me, and anyway, you know I love your thighs," he said, with that handsome smile of his, and he moved forward towards me.


"No," I said laughing and holding up my hand. "I'm already late enough, thank you."

I got the bra top clean without getting it too wet. I wasn't going to be late, provided I didn't waste any time.

"Wow, okay, yeah that looks like... like you are wearing your bra out in public," he said to me from behind as I applied some body glitter to my cleavage.

"It looks okay from the front," I said and turned around to show him.

His eyes almost popped out of his head.

"I didn't think you ever wore that out of the house. I mean, I just thought you'd brought it over to dress up in."

I grinned, and turned back to the mirror.

"I feel disgusting. I can't believe I'm going to work like this, my hair, my skin, uggh! I feel a big sweaty mess," I said, as I finished with the glitter and returned to trying to fix my face.

"You look incredible, as you always do." he said sliding up behind me. Putting his hands around my hips.

"You are blind, Rupert," I said to him over my shoulder. "All I've got to do is show you a bit of cleavage, and you think I look amazing."

"Hey, I'm a breast guy," he said.

"And thigh," I added. "Luckily."

He grinned and dropped into a crouch position behind me. Looking at my ass in just the black thong I'd been wearing all day, and would have to wear all night.

"I've always marvelled at how your legs just go straight from thigh to ass, it's like there's no definition, just thick thigh, then thick ass. No increase in width, just sort of happens."

"Thanks, I think." I said, glancing down at him. "Stop distracting me. I'm going to be late."

"Not yet. It only takes five minutes to get into town, you have plenty of time,'' he said, kissing my buttock tenderly.

"And time to set up my controller and laptop," I said. "And to get those leggings off Sophie."

"Plenty of time," he said, and kissed my other buttock.

"Plenty of time for what?" I said looking over my shoulder down at him.

"Well I think I've seen something I'd like to take a closer look at in my examining room," he said with a grin up at me.


"And what is that exactly, Dr. Donovan," I said.


"Well when was the last time you had a gynecological examination?" he said.

I laughed.

"I'm not playing a perverted doctor roleplay when I'm a big mess and I'm late for work." I said.

"Well DJ Paris," he said sliding his hands up both of my thighs simultaneously, "I wasn't going to say anything, but your rent is due."

I laughed.

"So what? Switching into creepy landlord roleplay instead?"

"You are pretty behind in your rent," he added.

I put down my makeup brush and turned around to face him. Puffing out my chest by arching my back. He stood up tall, and put a concerned look on his face.

"Very far behind I'm afraid, DJ Paris. I'm going to have to put you out on the street."

I sighed. "Fuck," I said, and looked at my watch. "Alright, fine."

His smile was massive.

"But... if I do this before work then you have to agree to bringing in a plumber I know to sort out the bathroom."

"That's quite a big ask, DJ Paris." he said.

"Well maybe I have something big to offer in return." I said, with a smile.

"And what would that be, DJ Paris?"

"Perhaps somewhere you've only put your fingers before," I said, with a wide-eyed innocent look. Then I brought the innocent voice to match. "I mean, I'm not the kind of girl to do that sorta thing, but you seem so nice and I'm sure I can trust you, and I am very behind on my rent, and I do feel bad about that."

He grinned at me like a child who's been given a brand new games console for christmas.

"Aren't you worried about getting a UTI?" he said, with a moment of seriousness.

"Well, I know a tame Doctor. He's kind of cute, but not as hot as you, Mr Landlord." I said.

He laughed, "Let me go and get something. I'll be right back."

That something turned out to be a small tube of lubricant, from which he squeezed a few drops onto his fingers and worked them in and out of my ass.

"Fuck, that feels so weird," I said, as I began to adjust to his fingers.

I looked at my watch again. We had maybe twenty minutes. It didn't seem like such a good idea any more.

"Good weird or bad weird," he asked.

"Just weird, I've not had this done before," I said.

"You've not done anal before?" he asked.

"No, not that. I guess I mean I've just not done it properly before," I said. "I've always just been with, whoops sorry wrong hole kinda guys."

"Oh, that makes sense," he said, and he kissed my shoulder.

"Aren't you supposed to be a creepy landlord, and not a caring Doctor?" I said, back to him.

"Oh yeah, sorry, yes DJ Paris," he said, changing his voice. "Get down on your mattress before I change my mind and throw you out."

"As if," I said, back at him. "This is already more than enough payment for this shitty room with a mattress on the floor and curtains pinned to the wall."

I got down on the mattress anyway, and smiled back at him.

"It would be if you were a nice girl, Miss Paris, and not some dirty little club whore," he said, down at me, words countered by that wonderfully cute smile.

I melted into his arms. "Kiss me," I hissed. He did. I moaned and felt myself surrender to him. He felt so solid, and sturdy. "Just, be careful okay? This really isn't something I'm used to," I whispered in his ear, before nibbling it.

"You should have thought about that, DJ Paris, before you fell behind on your rent."

"I can't believe I'm giving you my ass in exchange for this shithole," I said.

"I can't believe I'm letting you give me this whore ass in exchange for this room," he said back at me.

I laughed and rolled on to my front, pressing my ass up for him. He watched for a moment and then pulled off his jeans and boxers. He was already hard.

"We don't have long," I said.

He lent forward and pressed his tip against my anus. It threatened to slide away from my ass, up or down. I reached back, grabbed his cock, and held it in the right place as I pressed myself back.

"Jesus Christ," he moaned.

"Fuuuuuuck," I hissed out. "Fuuuuuuck." His tip forced my anal rings open, one by one.

I looked back over my shoulder at him. His face was screwed up in pleasure.

"Rupert," I said softly, no reaction. "Rupert?" I repeated, and he opened his eyes. I broke character for a moment. "Be careful."

He nodded back at me. "Lay down on your side."

I nodded and did as he said. His cock left my ass and I suddenly felt empty. He moved in behind me, spooning me. Then he turned my head and kissed me hard. I melted into his touch again.

He was still kissing me with his hot intense kiss when his tip pressed back against my asshole.

I gasped, but I could feel his cock beginning to slip off target again, so I reached behind me, grabbed his base and held it firm as he pressed forward.

"Fuuuck," I moaned, biting my lip as his tip pressed inside me again. "Fuuuck, I'm sorry I got behind on the rent. Are you sure you want to do this? Is there no other way?"

He grinned and kissed me again, sliding his hands up and down my neck. My pretend resolve dissolved completely.

"No, DJ Paris, you aren't going to get out of this one," he said softly. "Not when I've had a taste of what's to come."

"Fuuuuck," I moaned out again as I felt his cock sinking into my asshole. It felt really strange, odd, wrong, and yet good. It felt as if he was too big, as if he couldn't go any further inside me, and yet nothing seemed to be stopping his invasion. "You, you are going to make me late for work."

"We have a while yet, you nasty thick whore," he whispered in my ear, nibbling it at the same time.

"Oh fuck," I hissed; a shaft of pain came from my ass. After a moment I realised it was two different shafts of pain, a burning sharp sensation from my anal rings as they were stretching to accomodate his girth and a deep low sensation from deep within me. The pain increased. "Ow, ow, fuck Rupert, stop."

I pressed a hand on his thigh.

"Okay," he said in my ear.

"Fuck, you feel enormous," I said, "Fuck, Why did you have to do this when I had to be in work?"

"Can you take any more?" he asked softly, and kissed me again.

I nodded.

He pressed forward again.

"Fuck, I should be getting free rent for the rest of the year for this," I sighed, as the pain came back: lesser, though, and more manageable.

"Don't flatter yourself, DJ Paris. You are just lying there doing nothing, as usual," he teased.

"You cheeky fuck," I said with a smile, and pushed him off. I grabbed up my phone.

"What are you doing," he said.

"Setting a timer," I said. "You've got five minutes, then I'm going. Now, lie on your back."

He smiled at me and did as I told him.

"Yeah, this feels more like us," I teased. I looked at his massive cock. "No condom, Mr Landlord? What kind of a girl do you think I am?"

I moved so I was astride him, and then got up into a crouch. Using one hand to steady myself, I put the other on his cock and guided it back against my anus as I sat back.

"Oh I know exactly what kind of nasty girl you are, DJ Paris," he moaned as he looked up at me in awe. He reached his hands up to grab at my breasts.

"Don't you dare!" I exclaimed. "This body glitter saves this outfit, landlord or no landlord.". He put his hands down by his side like a scolded puppy. "Fuck, I must be insane. You are enormous. Fuck!" I lowered myself on his cock little by little, and groaned loudly. "Trust me to get a pervert landlord with a massive cock."

I lowered myself as far as I could cope with before those shafts of pain came back. I'm sure I could have taken more, given longer, or more lube, but time was one thing we didn't have so I lifted up and began to bob my hips up and down, twisting slightly with each movement. I was fucking myself up and down on the cock in small-but-fast movements.