The Dr and the DJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to cum," I said, down at his pleasure-distorted face.

"Can you go deeper," he gasped.

I looked down at him and kissed him, and then lowered myself slightly further. Not too far, then I began to increase my speed, fucking up and down faster.

"Jesus christ," he moaned, and I lifted my head up, letting my long, grey-platinum hair swing around wildly.

My thigh muscles were starting to burn as I controlled my short bucking movements, making sure it didn't hurt. It was a good thigh workout but I could feel myself beginning to sweat, which wasn't good.

"You need to cum," I moaned out.

"Doggy, go doggy," he gasped out, his face contorted in pleasure.

I quickly rolled off him, forming up into the doggy position on the mattress, I looked back at him as he sprung up into a kneeling position and moved himself behind me.

His tip didn't need guiding in this time, or I was already gaped enough that he barely needed to aim, and pressed straight into me.

"Damn, I love your hair," he said grabbing a handful and pulling my head back slightly with it.

"Fuck my hair! Just cum, you fuck," I hissed back at him.

He matched the depth that we'd achieved with me riding him. There was no pain, just a weird pleasurable feeling as his length plunged in and out. Fucking my asshole llike the dirty slut I was pretending to be.

My alarm sounded loudly. I grabbed it and hit snooze.

"You have another minute," I gasped at him.

He grinned and pulled my hair harder.

"Fuuuck," I moaned.

Then he plunged his cock further in me very suddenly. There was a sharp stabbing pain from deep within me as things stretched and moved around to fit him.

"Fuck!" I screamed. "Fuck! Ow! Stop!"

He stopped instantly.

"That's deep enough," I gasped.

"I'm barely in," he said.

"It's deep enough," I repeated.

"Fuck Jade, you are incredible," he said, and started to fuck my ass again. Back and forth thrusting in and out, just going a little deeper each time. I think he thought I wouldn't notice, but as there were no great bursts of pain I let him get away with it.

My alarm sounded again.

I hit stop.

"I have to go," I said to him as I pulled myself off him.

"I'm close, let me in your mouth," he said quickly, his loss of eloquence made me smile. He kept pumping his hand up and down his length.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Lie down," he said, and I did.

He moved to the top of me, and aimed his glistening cock for my mouth. I reached up my hands to work my magic.

"No, no hands, not this time," he said, and so I happily slid my hands between my legs. One went to my clit, and discovered quite how wet all of this had made me. The other reached further between, pawing at the raw mess that was my lubricated anus.

He pressed his tip into my mouth. I tasted the bitter flavour of the lubricant he'd used; it definitely hadn't been a flavoured product.

"I won't take long," he said and touched my face gently, reassuringly: the perfect touch.

I was unusually passive as I lay there. My mouth was around his tip, and he was wanking himself off into my mouth. All I could do was lie there, and inch myself towards an orgasm I had no time to achieve.

I found being used like that strangely sexy: my mouth was just a hole for him to cum in. Just a nasty cum slut. I looked up at him with my biggest, widest eyes, playing up my innocence.

That set him off.

I felt his cock swell for that sweetest moment and I knew he was about to cum. I kept my mouth in place as the first of his angry spurts flooded into my mouth. He looked down at me, suddenly seeming huge and powerful. I prepared to spit it out.


"Swallow it, DJ Paris, like the thick whore you are," he commanded.

I nodded at him, feeling momentarily intimidated in the best kind of way. I swallowed the first of his spurts instantly. Feeling it catch in my throat and tasting the thick salty flavour, I felt my stomach protest a little. I coughed slightly, but controlled it and swallowed the second and third spurts.

His cock softened quickly, and he sat back onto the mattress. "Fuck Jade, that was just incredible."

I grinned at him. "You fucking owe me," I said, "big time."

I slid my thong back into place and grabbed for the sawdust-covered leggings. They would be good enough for me to meet Sophie, and I pulled them on.

"Fuck my ass is sore," I added as I bent down. "Yeah, you really owe me."

He looked up at me. "Well that's your rent covered for this month, anyway."

I leant over and kissed him. "I'll call in the plumber to start tomorrow." I said.

He winced.

"I love you Rupert," I said.

"I love you too, Jade," he replied, pulling his jeans back up.

He grabbed up my controller and laptop bag.

"Come on, let's get you to work," he said.

I smiled at him and bounced down the stairs.

THE END