The Dragon and the Paladin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm was followed by another one, and another one, and another one... and with each one more and more of her mind was gone, completely submerged somewhere that she didn't want to leave.

He started throbbing hard as he roared happy. With a swift movement he pulled his cock out of her pussy, and just as her eyes were starting to see again she saw the huge cock just in front of her lips. He lifted her torso and head up a bit, pressing her mouth against it.

Suck, my slut... suck!

She complied almost by inertia, taking as much of the cock as her mouth allowed her, and started to suck as if it was the most delicious treat in existence. His cum overwhelmed her and she was surprised to find herself orgasming again just from his taste. It was indescribable, both unpleasant and delicious, the taste sticking to her and crawling into her mind, she felt she could get addicted to it.

It was almost impossible to take his entire load, and she had to stop to cough and get some air. His nectar dirtied her fair face and she tried to lick every last drop as soon as she had recovered her breath. He tenderly cleaned her face with his claw, offering it for her to lick, which she did like a grateful kitten.

She did not try to hide she wanted more, her eyes begged for it in a way that would have melted a mountain.

He purred and nuzzled her.

Good girl... you want more don't you?

Yes sir, more... please!

Get on all fours, slut. -- he said purring louder --

She complied as fast as she could, shaking her ass a bit almost instinctively.

Then she felt his huge cock rub against her tiny ass, and fear overtook her for a second.

No... not there! It will break me!

He chuckled a bit and kept teasing her warm anus.

Relax kitten... remember... dragons can shapeshift...

She suddenly felt how the huge member reduced in size somewhat, still big, but more bearable. Still, fear gripped her mind and her moans did not hide it.

Please... sir, you might hurt me...

He pressed his body against her, the warmth made her yelp.

"Please put your cock in my ass, sir" -- he said --

But...

NOW! -- he roared --

She yelped softly.

Ple...please put your cock in my ass, sir...

I can't hear you...

I want your cock in my ass, sir!

And with that, he pushed deep and hard against her, his cock taking her tiny anus, her body bending and surrendering to him.

She almost fainted there, she could feel him deeper and deeper, and when she could barely think again, he was in. It was warm, big, made her a feel like a guest in her own body.

Oh gods... yes! YES! -- she said without thinking --

Hehehe... I knew it...

He pumped as deep as he could, but still hard and rough on her, and she loved every second, she didn't want this to end. She looked at him like a grateful puppy as he lowered his head and arched his neck to lick her lips and face. His tongue slithered into her mouth and she sucked it as a long warm kiss between them again.

Surrender to me...

But... you already got me... - she said in between moans and screams --

No... surrender fully, relinquish yourself... be MINE.

A shiver moved up her spine as he said it.

Yours?

MINE. Stay with me, forsake your silly quests. I want to keep you, as my companion and as my toy... my slave.

Your... toy?

Yes... my plaything, my fucktoy, my sex slave. I will use you whenever and however I please; I will make you feel like today every day of your life.

She took a deep breath as another orgasm shook her body. Her mind was fuzzy, but she could not deny she loved this. It was scary, terrifying... to be the toy of a mighty dragon, to forfeit her adventures and vows, to be just another prize in his collection...

But it called to her, it felt strangely right... she craved it... she had always craved to be taken like this.

Do... do you promise to protect me? And care for me? And... love me?

The first three I swear here and now... the last one I cannot promise... yet.

But if you keep looking at me with those eyes and filling my lair with moans like these, you will have me equally enthralled soon. We dragons are fond of our treasure... as you know, and you'd be my greatest one...

She tried to get some composure as the mighty cock kept taking her and his tail grind against her pussy again.

I... accept then. I surrender to you... please promise to care for me and not to deny any love you might feel for me...

He purred gently as he "kissed" her again.

Then you're mine now and forever.

She cummed again as she laid her head on the blanket, relaxed, happy, feeling more free now that she was owned than she had been in all her life. Her moans and screams filled the cave even more and her Master throbbed happy inside her.

Please cum inside me, Master! Please!

He nodded as he groaned with pleasure and cummed as a cannon in her ass. The overwhelming sensation was too much for her, and she momentarily passed out with a smile in her face. She recovered her senses not long after, her ass somewhat in pain and dripping her Master's cum, her body tired, bruised from the fight and intense sex barely able to move.

But she felt happy, fulfilled and anxious to see what was next in for her.

Her Master wrapped the blanket around her and held her close to his chest with his big claw.

Rest now kitten... I'll use you more later...

Thank you Master... - she said as she drifted into sleep --

12