The Dragon and the Wolf Ch. 07

Story Info
The Dragonborn and his adventures on Thedas.
6.4k words
4.71
2.7k
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 -- A Night to Remember

*****

I was on horseback again. I'd woken next to Keira the next morning, and after another round of lovemaking, always the best way to start a day, she asked another favour. I had a feeling I was taking payment for all these favours in the form of sexual favours in return, but considering I'd done that before on Skyrim, and the fact I genuinely liked her, I didn't mind.

I was approaching what was locally known as Hangman's Alley, as there was at least a dozen or so bodies hanging at the end of a rope. Some bodies were fresh. Others... were not. That normally wouldn't have bothered me, and I would have just got on with finding the merchant that had been delivering good direct to Keira.

But first, I had to deal with a small mob. Dismounting some distance away, I kept my sword sheathed for the time being as I approached the group, and I noticed the lone Nilfgaardian on the ground. He was bruised and bloodied, obvious that the locals had already taken retribution against them for the invasion that had taken place months before.

"What's going on here?" I demanded, making sure my voice almost boomed around the entire region.

"He's a fuckin' Black One. We're gonna 'ang 'im!" one of the peasants replied.

"You best fuck off before you join 'im," another threatened.

"What has this man done to deserve such punishment?" I wondered.

"He's a fuckin' Black One. Anyone wearin' that emblem deserves to 'ang," the first peasant replied.

"Is this man responsible for every murder and crime committed during the conflict?"

There was no reply for a few seconds. "Maybe, maybe not. But he's a Black One. He deserves to 'ang," another peasant replied.

I took a few steps forward. Being taller and broader, despite the fact they were armed with clubs and rusty swords, all but one took a few steps back. Keeping an eye on them, I asked, "What's your story, Nilfgaardian? Why are you here?"

"Please help me!" he pleaded, "I have a wife and child. A newborn. I'm a deserter! I didn't want to fight. I just want to go home!"

"Back off!" one of the peasant warned, "He's goin' to 'ang! Fuck off or you join 'im."

Unsheathing my sword, I sighed. "I warn you only once. Leave the man be."

The warning fell on deaf ears, one of the peasant charging. I stepped and swung, putting him on the ground with one stroke. That lit the fire within the others, and I was soon taking on five at once. That's when they discovered, in addition to skill with my sword, I had magic. I knew they were peasants, that they'd seen the worst of war, that they had probably had their few possessions requisitioned, that they were likely hungry, but while I had no love for anyone wearing the black armour of Nilfgaard, I wasn't going to let any man in uniform be strung up like a common criminal.

I tried to injure them only, but they were angry, and wouldn't listen to reason. I killed one at time, hoping they'd back off, but seeing their friends killed simply increased their anger. And angry as they were, and without any talent with the weapons they wielded, they dropped easily but refused to see sense. Face to face with the last one, I almost begged for him to just drop his weapon and walk away.

"You killed my fuckin' friends, you cunt. I'm going to kill you in return."

I sighed, waited for him to strike... and then I took his head. "Fucking idiots," I muttered to myself before I approached the Nilfgaardian. I placed the bloodied point of the sword at his throat. "You had better not have lied to me," I growled.

"I swear I didn't, sire. I have a letter, from my wife. I can show you if you untie me."

Sheathing my sword, I helped him up and undid the binding at his wrists before he took a letter from inside his jacket, handing it over for me to read.

Dilvyn,

I lost my father and brother in the last Nordling war. Please, come back to me, for I'm afraid I'll lose my husband, too, and our little Beatrys will lose her father.

I know the punishment for desertion. But I also know some men have made it home unscathed. We'll hide at Iffan's farm, you'll wait out the war in peace there.

I pray for you every day.

Alveen

I sighed with relief that I'd made the right choice. Enough fathers, husbands and sons had already died in this godforsaken war. He might have been my enemy at one point, but my war was over, and as I said, I wasn't going to stand by and someone lynch. I handed the latter back. "Thank you," he said, offering his hand, which I shook without hesitation.

"Okay, you need to head south immediately, Dilvyn. My best suggestion would be to keep to the back roads, avoid any towns and villages, and get to the Yaruga as quickly as you can. You might wear the black but men from either side deserve to make it home alive to their families."

"What is your name, sire? So I can tell my wife and child who saved my life."

"Ragnar. Ragnar Dragonborn."

"I will pray for your health and safety every day, Ragnar Dragonborn. I owe you my life."

"Keep those prayers for the health and safety of your daughter. But I appreciate the sentiment."

We shook hands again as he picked up a small pack and started off in the opposite direction. If he took my advice, I had a feeling he'd probably make it to the river. Once across, I had no idea what they'd do if found by his own people, but I knew desertion was not taken lightly by any side in a war. If caught, he might end up hanging despite my best intentions to keep him alive.

Without the enhanced senses Geralt had, trying to find any sign of a merchant in the area was difficult. I looked up and down the road at least three times before I found a sign that a cart had perhaps careered off the road, as there was a gap in bushes not far from the road that anyone would look at and think something was amiss. When I found a couple of packages that would likely have fallen off a cart, I knew I was walking in the right direction.

I found the cart a few hundred metres away. The horse was dead, its guts ripped out, but no sign of why it had ended up off the road it had been travelling. Following a blood trail that even I couldn't miss, I found the body of the merchant against at tree, obviously hiding from whatever had spooked him and the horse.

Returning to the cart, I picked up a few suppliers and found a package with a tag stating it was for Keira. Feeling inquisitive, I had a look and figured within a few seconds that she had ordered in some luxuries instead of magical items. Couldn't really blame her, to be honest, as I was left thinking she had been living in Velen for quite some time.

Taking the package with her name on it, plus grabbing one or two other things that might come in handy at a later time, I headed back to her place. She was pleased to see me return with the items she had bought. I could have made a joke about the fact that none of them had anything to do with magic, but I could understand her wanting at least a little luxury considering the life of nearly anyone else I'd met so far hadn't been easy. I had no doubt what she'd purchased didn't come cheap, no doubt keeping a little gold hidden away so she could buy such things.

"So what is your big idea behind all this?"

"Well, I originally ordered it all simply to treat myself to a luxury every now and then. But since you're here, and you've proven so helpful... I think I might have to treat both of us instead."

"Always enjoy some of the finer things in life."

"I can prepare everything here, but I don't want to eat here. I know a perfect little place nearby where we can go."

"Ah, is it... romantic?"

"I bloody hope you think so, Ragnar."

I chuckled before I kissed her cheek. "I'll leave you to it then. I'm sure I can occupy myself for a couple of hours. Of course, the best way would involve you and no clothing, but if you're too busy..."

She kissed me in return, then told me to shoo. I simply sat outside, soaking in the rather weak sunshine. There was barely a cloud in the sky but Velen just didn't seem to ever get warm. I could handle it but I knew, when the weather closed in, with wind and rain, most of the peasants must have been chilled to the core.

Keira walked out a little later. She hadn't changed, so I was wondering what she'd been up to. Gesturing down at the ground, I was surprised to see three white mice. I then watch in amazement as she turned the three mice into two beautiful white horses. Could have asked what happened to the third, but I wouldn't have understood anyway. Then she cast another spell, my armour disappearing, to be replaced by the sort of exquisite finery I'm sure was reserved for nobility and royalty. I could only stare at her in surprise.

"Wow, you certainly scrub up nicely, Ragnar."

Her dress was something else entirely. Stuck to every curve, and the neckline was almost laughably low. And she had kept the red hair. I looked up for a moment. "Dibella, I'm going to thank you for this evening right now."

"Might scream her name later myself, Ragnar."

"Where's the food?" I asked.

"Waiting for us where I've planned. Ready? I figured we could ride there together first."

"Sure. Let's go."

The ride took a little while. We passed through a couple of villages, and also skirted what looked like a refugee camp, people hoping to escape over the river north. It was growing dark by the time we turned off the path and headed into the forest, and what was waiting for us simply beggared belief. Candles illuminated the small clearing. A table and two chairs. The table was covered in food and bottles of liquor. Ever the gentleman, I made sure Keira was sat first before I took my seat.

The food was delightful, fragrant and tasty, perhaps the best food I'd eaten in months. The wine simply accentuated the food, the perfect accompaniment to the meal. Keira and I made small talk as we knew the whole reason we were there that evening, spending most of the time lightly flirting and teasing one another. Basically, we turned each other on through words before we go to the physical aspect.

Once we'd eaten our fill, but made sure we only drank enough to get a light buzz, Keira suggested we play a game. "Close your eyes and count to ten. You'll have to find me."

I did as she asked, opening my eyes to find she'd disappeared but leaving a clue, leaving a glove on the ground nearby. Considering there was a path leading down the shore of the lake, it was easy to figure out where she'd gone. As I walked down the path, I found other things, such as her shoes, her dress, and her bra and panties. That disappointed me slightly as I always liked taking off a woman's underwear.

Keira was waiting for me on a blanket, sitting on her knees, now only wearing stocking and suspenders. Around the blanket were candles and what looked like small baskets with nibbles, and also another bottle of wine. Being on her knees, I assumed she wanted one thing. Meeting her eyes, she smiled and nodded as I stopped in front of her, her hands immediately going to the belt, button then fly of my trousers. Once my cock was free, she wasted no time lowering her lips around my shaft, head quickly bobbing up and down as she looked up, already eager for me to cum.

Reaching down, I ran fingers through her red hair. "Oh, definitely. I take it you want it?" She made an approving sound, almost desperate to make me cum quickly. "Well, I'll be returning the favour big time, just so you know."

She pulled back long enough to say, "Ragnar, I hope you eat my pussy half the night."

"Make me cum and I'll start as soon as I can."

Considering how turned on I already was, she probably blew me for all of five minutes before I came in her mouth. And she seemed eager not to spill a drop, hearing her make a couple of audible gulps, which made me chuckle, her head continuing to bob up and down until she knew I was empty, though remained rock hard as I leaned down to kiss her. "Well, I enjoyed that, Keira."

"Something to remember me by?"

"Oh?"

"I know you need to leave eventually, Ragnar. I'm just glad to have had your company for a few days."

She helped me undress until I was almost as naked as herself, lying her back on the blanket. Spreading her legs almost provocatively, she asked, "What do you plan now, Ragnar?"

"I'm going to give every inch of your body attention, Keira. Then I'm going to give your pussy so much attention, you'll be left in two minds whether you want me to keep going or to stop."

"I love the sound of that. I do hope you plan on fucking me later." I met her eyes and grinned. "I want the Dragonborn tonight. I just want him to... dominate me. Not in the way some might think. I just mean..." She leaned up and kissed me. "I'll shut up and just enjoy whatever you do next."

I did exactly what I said I'd do, giving her entire body attention. I loved her breasts and certainly gave them attention, making her laugh and moan at the same time when I gave her hard nipples plenty of gentle nibbles and what seemed like suckling at them at times. But the way her body reacted suggested she enjoyed it immensely. While my mouth was busy there, my fingers were gently teasing and fondling her pussy, feeling how wet she was getting. When I lifted my fingers, curious to see what she would do, when she sucked them when I slid them into her mouth, my cock definitely throbbed.

"Naughty," I murmured.

Slowly kissing down her body, she eventually pleaded quietly, "Please."

Her scent alone was divine. I loved the scent of a woman when she was turned on. I'd occasionally just inhale, to the sound of their giggles. Touching her with my tongue almost caused her to leap up as she was already very turned on and incredibly sensitive. "Oh god," she moaned quietly.

Wrapping a hand around each thigh, I buried my mouth, eager to make her cum with just my mouth and tongue at first. And as turned on as she was, I knew it was going to happen. That's simply from experience, not arrogance. Her body reacted in a manner I could recognise, shuddering slightly as her back would arch slightly, head rolling back as she moaned a little louder. "Ragnar," she breathed.

She enjoyed her first orgasm a little later once I started to gentle flick her clit in addition. The first time I did it, she almost jolted a foot off the blanket, giggling as she whispered it was sensitive, but felt wonderful, before she finally did orgasm. And when she pleaded with me to keep going, I obliged, of course, though this time I removed my right hand from around her thigh, licked a couple of fingers, and gently slid them inside.

That did the trick, as although I could sense that she was trying to hold back her next one, when I felt her start to squeeze my fingers and her back arching once again, I knew she was already close again. "Oh god!" she cried out, seeming to realise we were completely alone and could make all the noise she wanted, "Oh god, I can't wait until you fuck me soon!" she added with a chuckle.

"I'm going to wear you out first," I murmured, my mouth now focusing on her clit and around it, the entire area proving sensitive to anything I did.

I don't think I wore her out, but by the time she'd enjoyed another couple of orgasms, she was in two minds about me continuing or stopping, and considering I did want to fuck her, I figured I should relent and allow her to catch her breath for a couple of minutes. Slowly kissing up her body after another orgasm, I eventually hovered above hers, the smile on her face broad as she started to giggle. "No wonder most of the Lodge ended up fucking you, Ragnar," she stated, "Before you fuck me, can I ask a question?"

"Anything, Keira."

"Did you end up fucking Philippa? I have an idea of who you've been with, but there are one or two I just can't be sure about. I know Philippa has a reputation for only being interested in women."

"A gentleman never tells, Kiera."

"Fair enough. Did you find her attractive?"

"Keira, I think it's obvious I have a real thing for attractive sorceresses."

Lining up my cock, gently running it up against her slit, I definitely groaned as I slid inside her. She released a little gasp once it was buried, slowly starting to pump into her, leaning down to kiss her as I felt her fingers immediately dig into my back, her heels rest on my lower back, just above my arse, as I wasted no time picking up the tempo. I was turned on and wanted to cum inside her. She seemed to sense that, urging me on to go harder and faster. That meant I lasted perhaps five minutes before I buried myself and groaned loudly. "That's it, Ragnar," she breathed, "I love that feeling."

I gave myself five minutes' rest before I rolled onto my back, taking her with me. She immediately started to ride me, but with my hands at her hips, I was pumping up into her at the same time. Watching her body shake at what I was doing, her breasts jiggling about, she was loving it as much as I was. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned. That just made me almost grit my teeth and fuck her even faster. She... loved it. Absolutely loved it. And when I felt her start to squeeze my cock, I felt my eyes widen in surprise as she cried out my name. Then she collapsed on top of me, so I stopped though remained completely buried inside her.

"Roll me over and keep fucking me," she murmured.

"Sure?"

"I want to wake up feeling well fucked in the morning."

So I rolled her back onto her back, managing to spread her legs, pushing them back so they rested against my arms and just... pounded her, would be the best description. Our mouths barely parted, groaning and moaning together as I seemed to feel deeper than ever inside her, only breaking the kiss when she almost begged me to keep going and, if possible, go harder and faster. Despite the cool weather, I could feel my body starting to sweat, and she was feeling rather warm herself.

When I came inside her yet again, I wanted to keep going, but the body was suggesting I needed to take a break, leaning down to kiss her before gently pulling back and eventually out, collapsing onto the ground next to her. We lay side by side, breathing deeply, before we started to chuckle. "I think we needed that," she murmured, rolling onto her side, cuddling into me.

"Always found you attractive, Keira. And I'm not just saying that because you're naked next to me with my cum probably dribbling out of you."

She giggled. "Well, it is... but I think you know what most of us thought of you the first time you walked in next to Triss."

She rolled onto me and my cock disappeared inside her once again, and this time she controlled the tempo, riding me nice and slow. Gods, she felt good. Better than good, once again our mouths barely apart as my fingers slowly ran up and down her back, only breaking the kiss so she could lean back slightly to gaze into my eyes. The look in them suggested she rather like me by now. I liked her as much in return. Bending my legs, she grinned as it gave her a little more balance, though she kept the tempo mostly the same, now just enjoying the feeling of being connected so intimately.

"Sex this good, girl is bound to get feelings, Ragnar," she whispered as she sat up, my hands moving from her back to her hips, running them slowly up and down her body, "But when something so good is inside me, little wonder they were all falling over themselves to be intimate."

"I had a feeling you would have wanted to run things and keep me around for amusement."

"Would you have enjoyed that?"

"Hmmm. Maybe a step or two above a gigolo, but I can think of much worse things in life to be."

"A choice of any woman your heart would have desired, Ragnar. In fact, you would have had more than one quite often had it all not eventually collapsed." She leaned down again, starting to ride me just a little faster. "Oh well, at least I'm getting to enjoy you right now."

12