The Dragon Chief Ch. 02

Story Info
Willa gets to eat.
2.8k words
4.42
11.3k
16

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alpanu
Alpanu
60 Followers

Willa did not know how much time passed before another person entered the small room. It had felt like days but it could have been hours. She was sore and laying on the hard ground for so long felt almost as hard on her broken ribs as the horse was. When another soul finally entered the room, it was a very serious Barr and an imposing cloaked figure who poked and prodded her unpleasantly with lithe hands.

The cloaked figure said nothing as it examined every crevice of Willa's body, taking the time to press and knead her breasts until they hurt. Unlike the bearded marauder's hands, these hands were cold and cruel. She could glimpse only the figure's mouth and chin, which were painted a vibrant crimson. When it seemed satisfied, the figure gestured for the raider standing behind it and Barr moved toward Willa. The hooded figure dropped a strange cylindrical pillow on the ground and settled a bucket into the corner of the room while Barr forced her to her back so her hips were lifted by the pillow before straddling her stomach and pinning her with his weight so he was facing away from her.

The trader did not struggle as the marauder untangled the bola and her jeans from her legs. She was immensely thankful to have the bruisingly tight chain removed. However, Willa would have preferred to forego the cotton rope it was swiftly replaced with.

Willa did begin to struggle when Barr pryed her knees apart, exposing her completely to the hooded stranger. When Willa felt something cold and hard press against her exposed entrance she yelped and began to strain harder against the man on top of her.

The metal pressed deeper and deeper until it was settled firmly inside of her. She bit her lip as the metal began expanding, stretching her wide open and exposing her deepest, most intimate flesh to the air. Willa had never experienced anything like it and she was frightened that it would ruin her. Tears rolled over her face.

Just when the stretching sensation became almost too much to bear, it locked in place. Willa trembled under Barr as the cloaked stranger used its cruel fingers to press against her insides. She was afraid to move, worried that whatever was inside her would hurt if she did. After a clinical exploration of her stretched hole, the figure swirled something silky and wet around her tightest, untouched hole and Willa forgot the metal inside her. She bucked against Barr and tried twist away but he was like a boulder.

The hooded figure stood, pausing its violation of her body, and approaching Willa. It did something out of her sight before appearing and looking down on her. Willa gasped at what she saw.

The cloaked figure was a woman with a lovely round face and plump lips. She had the echo of wrinkles around her eyes, which were unpainted. Her pleasant face was framed with blond waves dusted with white hair. Willa thought she might be a strange and terrifying goddess.

The woman knelt and pressed a soft cloth against her face. With her other small hand, she stroked Willa's hair. Willa tried to pull her face away from the sweet smell but the cloaked woman held it firmly over her mouth and nose. The room seemed to slur and the sweet chemical invading her breathing passages left her feeling weightless and relaxed. The cloaked woman disappeared from her line of sight once more before she felt a finger prodding at her most forbidden place once again.

"Stop," Willa tried to voice her protest but the word came out slurred and her struggles had weakened. When the invading finger pressed past her tight ring of muscle, Willa's stomach twisted and she felt the last shreds of her dignity slipping away. Tears formed in her eyes again, blurring her sight even further. The stranger's long, slender digit pressed into her until it was knuckle deep and Willa felt her muscle clenching involuntarily around the invasion. The woman felt her deeply, at one point even pressing down on the finger through Willa's womanhood and examining the fleshy barrier between them thoroughly. Shame burned in Willa as she knew the cloaked woman felt how soaked she was at the attentions. Thankfully, the woman said nothing and withdrew her touch after finishing her exam. The metal object inside her was also withdrawn with a slurp that made her blush.

Barr and the cloaked woman left quietly, leaving Willa with the pillow and bucket. She wriggled until her neck was resting over the pillow and she was curled on her side again. Alone once more, the merchant let herself cry.

Willa's insides were sore and she felt cold from the inside out. Her stomach desperately yearned for sustenance and she knew the bucket was there for her to relieve herself but she didn't go near it until she was desperate. All she could think about was escape. This could not be her life. She wanted to taste the dust in the air and feel the warmth of the red sun on her back. She wanted to walk until her body ached and watch the dust dunes flow into scraggly pine stands and then towering forests. She wanted to taste new things and meet new people. She didn't want to die as the plaything of some marauder.

The light in her little room never went off or dimmed, so Willa was completely without time. She had slept initially due to exhaustion but she hadn't slept at all since, except for in small exhausted naps. It felt like days, or weeks, that she was in that room, with arms twisted uncomfortably behind her back and her bruised ankles roped together.

Occasionally, and erratically, her keeper would come to her with more salve or water for her thirsty lips. He never brought her food but his touch was gentle and each time he spoke she felt a little less alone in her tiny new world. She found with disgust that she began to anticipate his presence. Willa knew his game but she had to play if she wanted his trust.

Already, she had learned his name. She beckoned it from him by stroking his pride. Jorvun. He was generally very somber when he came to her, but she had become more adept at coaxing emotion from him. He had even cracked a tiny smirk when she jested at his scar.

Sure, there were a few things she had yet to wrap her mind around. For one, he hadn't touched her again except to tend her welts or softly check her bruising. For another, she had almost begun to attribute the horrid encounter with the cloaked woman to a nightmarish vision as she had seen no other face but his since then and although she was sore between her legs, Jorvun had also pushed fingers into her with possessive force.

Willa had begun to wonder if she was meant to starve in her little room when Jorvun came to her and wordlessly untied her ankles, which had now healed to a pale greenish color. She could not stop her sigh of relief as she rolled her sore ankles. Jorvun gripped the back of her neck and pushed her forward softly. She stayed put when he let go of her and moved to unbind her arms. When she was finally free, she stretched her sore muscles, careful to avoid hurting her injured ribs.

"How does that feel?" Willa could only groan in response. The corner of her lips twitched up when he barked a laugh. She tenderly reached her fingers up to the collar constricting her throat and looked expectantly at Jorvun. "Aren't you a demanding little creature?"

"Please... Sir?" Her voice was strained. He cocked a brow at her.

"No. You'll get used to it." Her heart dropped in defeat until he moved behind her and unlocked her from the chain securing her to the floor of the tiny room. Jorvun moved to help her stand but she was jumping up before he could reach her. Willa almost immediately crashed down and hit the floor hard but she rolled to her uninjured side out of instinct. Willa's head spun for a moment before she caught her breath.

Jorvun released a gasp of relief. "The hell are you doing? You've been tied up for a week. Give yourself a minute."

Willa dizzily tried to wrap her head around what he'd just said.

"Are you hungry?" She immediately snapped to attention at his words. Willa nodded quickly. "C'mon."

He helped her stagger toward the door and she leaned fully into his strength, letting the blood flow back into her legs. She tried to take in as much of the space outside her tiny room as she could. It was mostly open room with couches, tables, and men. A bar lined one side of the large space and was actively serving laughing and chatting marauders. There were other doors in the building, but she could not tell if any led outside.

Jorvun sat her at a table, pulling a chair up next to her. She was the only creature in the building that was completely nude and she felt vulnerable beneath the glances and outright stares from the marauders. There were a few women in their midst who also drank in her naked form but she did not recognize the strange goddess amongst them.

She snapped out of her thoughts when Jovrun tweaked one of her nipples. She yelped in suprise, which drew snickers from those that noticed her. Her embarrassment was forgotten when a platter of wine, meats, cheeses, fruits, and breads was set on the round table in front of them. There were foods she had only heard of in passing stories. She did not pay attention to the others at the table as she savored the food and wine shamelessly.

Willa did notice when Torin, the man who dealt her initial punishment, sat with them. She eyed him suspiciously as she continued eating, noting that he had a black eye and split lip that looked about as old as her own bruises. She smirked when her gaze landed on the bandage covering his forearm. Willa hoped the bite wound would become infected. Jorvun hooked a finger in her collar and pulled her close; his voice rumbled in a whisper against her ear that made her skin prickle pleasantly.

"He won't hurt you."

As Willa's stomach filled and her senses sharpened, she noted that Jorvun seemed to be at the center of the room no matter where he was. People moved around him like he was a center of gravity and Jorvun emitted an authoritative power that reminded her of the kings of the northern forests. This made her nervous and curious. Willa was not sure of how marauder tribe leadership worked but the dark-eyed man beside her was surely a commander of some type. "My right hand, Torin, tells me you are a trader?"

"Yes, Sir. Spices and herbs mostly." Willa answered nervously, glancing at Torin's black eye again. Torin was smirking at her. They had found her things. The barkeep appeared and removed most of the dishes from the table and Jorvun nodded his thanks at the man.

"Do you carry all of your goods with you?" Jorvun tossed out the question casually.

"Yes, Sir" she lied. He nodded.

"How long have you been trading, Willa?"

"As long as I could speak." She took a greedy gulp of her dark red wine.

"It seems, then, that you should know it is unwise to carry your entire livelihood on you through a place like this." Willa did not look at him.

"Then this shall be a hard lesson." She replied simply. Jorvun nodded again.

"Stand." Willa hesitated at the order for a moment but when she looked around at all the eyes on her and Torin's eagerly twitching muscles, she did as Jorvun asked. He stood up next to her, his hand tangling into her hair and forcing her face down into the table. She started to fight against him but her sore body made everything difficult. All the marauders in the room were paying attention now. "Maybe I should show you what I do to lying pets."

"I am no lier." She squeezed her eyes shut when he tightened his grip against her scalp and pinned her against the table from behind with his hips. A plume of fury rose in Willa when she heard Torin snicker at her. Jorvun leaned over her so that his lips were against her ear. His voice went low enough so that only she could hear him.

"Drue told me how wet you were while she violated that tight little asshole. Maybe I should have a try?" Willa made a small sobbing sound at this revelation. Jorvun raised his voice. "Where is your hide, love?"

Willa was quiet as she tried to decide how to get out of revealing the location of her life's work. Jorvun was surprisingly patient. "I do not have one."

At her reply, Jorvun kicked her legs apart before pressing a thick, saliva-coated thumb into her sore hole. Her back arched against the intrusion and she let out a strangled cry. He gave a light slap to her still-welted ass, making her jump and force his thumb deeper inside herself. Humiliation dripped off her as he moved his thick digit inside of her. She was too terrified and painful to move when she heard him undoing his fly.

"Hold her, Torin." The second in command eagerly did as asked and pinned her down by her upper arms. Without any further preparation, Jorvun pressed the thick tip of his member against her tightest hole. He pushed against her until it popped inside her and she began to truly cry, sobbing and begging him to stop. She felt too full and the the saliva was not enough to stop the painfully hot friction against her insides.

"I can't, you're too much..." Willa sobbed.

Her pleas went unheard and he was panting as he sheathed himself fully inside her. She could feel the eyes of every person in the room but all she could focus on was the unrelenting fullness and burn of the hot cock inside her. Willa felt her wetness drip down her bare legs and her humiliation swelled.

Jorvun began to fuck her at a slow, relentless pace. Willa stopped begging and simply took him, bracing for each thrust as tears streaked down her cheeks and she struggled for breath. Lubricated only by his saliva and her blood, Jorvun seemed unphased by the dry fuck. Willa felt like he would pull her inside out and the sensation of being full to breaking left her breathless and trembling.

Torin's grip was brutally tight and although she couldn't see his face, she figured he was wearing that wicked grin. Soon, the steady pace turned into intense snapping motions that jarred the whole table and had the rest of the raiders cheering him on. Soon he was pressed into her as deep as he could get and she felt warmth oozing into her as he rutted. As he continued to twitch against her he kissed the top of her head before asking her again, casually, "where do you keep everything? Unless you're up for another round? This is just a game for me, love."

"It... just northwest of Redwater. Underneath... the... uh... the dry bridge." Her voice shook and she sniffled. Willa was too focused on the sensation of his thickness twitching inside of her.

"Good girl." Torin released her and Jorvun gently withdrew from her abused hole. He sat her in the chair and smoothed her hair down before sitting beside her. He poured more wine into her glass and she shakily accepted it, lifting the glass to her lips and taking a long swig. Willa's dread was successfully refreshed and she was painfully aware of the apathy in the room as everyone swiftly got back to drinking and laughing just moments after her public rape.

"Chieftain, it seems you are thoroughly enjoying your newest pet?" Willa turned to look at the source of the voice and her eyes widened at the angelic face. The cloaked woman's small smile was painted red, just as in the nightmare. Jorvun laughed heartily.

"Very much so. I think your visions must have been true, Drue. She is perfect." Willa wondered what he meant and flushed when he palmed one of her breasts.

"You imply that my sight has ever led you astray." The woman, Drue, turned her gaze on Willa. "Are you sore, my pet?"

Willa hesitated before nodding wearily. The sorceress stirred a strange, primal terror within her. Jorvun did not interfere when Drue reached out to Willa. "Come on then."

The shaken woman stood, wobbling slightly on her feet. When Willa did not take Drue's hand, the sorceress looped her fingers around her collar and led her away from the crowded bar.

Alpanu
Alpanu
60 Followers