The Dragon Chief Ch. 03

Story Info
Willa has a strong reaction to the salve.
1.9k words
4.35
10.4k
8

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alpanu
Alpanu
60 Followers

The two women wove through a hallway and into a fenced alley. They entered another building that appeared to Willa much smaller than the one they had come from. It looked to be a cozy little apartment. As they passed through the modest living area into a large bedroom, she looked in awe at the beautiful fabrics adorning the expensively decorated room. Incense burned on a side table and filled the air with a sweet haze. Aside from the shackles at the top and bottom of the bed, the room was cozy, exotic, and welcoming.

Willa complied hesitantly when the woman pushed her back on the bed so only her calves dangled over the edge. "You're as a lovely as I remember. Truly built for him."

The sorceress's delicate accent left a warmth in Willa's lower bella.

"We've never met," Willa murmured. "I'm sure of it."

Drue laughed. "You're right, little one. I have seen you through the eyes of the gods. Put your feet up on the bed."

Willa hesitated so Drue moved her legs for her, positioning her wide open. Visions of cold metal rushed through Willa's thoughts and she immediately tried to squirm away. With surprising strength, the cloaked woman pulled her back towards the edge of the bed and leapt atop her like a wolf, straddling Willa like Barr had done before except she faced her, leaning over so her lips were inches away from Willa's. "I know it hurt last time. Everything will be okay. I just want to make you feel better."

When the strange goddess pressed her lips to Willa's, she melted against the warm body, despite how frightening the painted woman was. Drue's hips rolled lazily over Willa's mound and she couldn't stop the small groan that spilled from her lips. Drue's lips left hers and moved to bite hard on the bruised flesh of her throat. Willa made a strangled sound and bucked her hips against the cloaked woman.

"I know how this makes you feel, pet. I know you like to hurt. Even if you don't know it yet." Drue slunk off of her and repositioned Willa's legs apart. Willa did not move again as the woman scooped a salve out of a small jar and began massaging it into her holes. "This should help the soreness for now."

Drue was right. It felt tingly and pleasant like the one Jorvun used on her welts. With it spread on her most sensitive skin the tingling became overwhelming and made her eyes roll back slightly and her hips twitch against the fingers inside her. Willa flushed. "W-what are you doing to me?"

Drue only grinned up at her. The trader flushed and looked away from the painted woman when she began pushing her fingers in and out of her, lubricated by the salve. To Willa's horror, her gaze landed on Jorvun who was leaning in the doorway, watching the two women with a curious eye. Willa eyed him nervously, as the priestess's skilled fingers stimulated her. It did not take long before Willa was orgasming around Drue's fingers, her body seizing against the overload of sensation from the salve. She heard Drue whispering a prayer between her thighs as she came.

"Now pet, your Warrior must prepare you for the claiming."

Jorvun approached the two women as Drue began suckling on Willa's nipples, her knee pressed firm against Willa's groin. Though the merchant slumped for a moment, the orgasm seemed to do nothing to her body's sudden need for release and she was soon grinding against the priestess's knee again.

Drue cackled at Willa's desperation. "You are truly a gift."

"Out." Drue stopped her ministrations at Jorvun's command. She grinned playfully at Willa before the scarred marauder slapped her ass and she disappeared through the doorway.

"She is harmless. I see you are enjoying the salve?" Willa scowled and her breath continued heaving at the rolling pleasure that held her body captive. She breathed a string of curses when Jorvun settled between her legs and her desperate body pulled him close and ground against his hardness through his jeans. He groaned his approval and elected to satisfy her wordless request. Quickly, he pulled himself free of his trousers and slid his tip up and down her slit until her nails were dug into his back through his shirt.

Jorvun was surprised when she guided him to her soft entrance. He even hesitated for a moment before she mewled a broken "please...s-sir", which made him lose it. Something inside her, helped along by the strange salve, wondered if the priestess had been speaking the truth. Maybe she did crave punishment. But now her desperate body craved the pleasure she knew that Jorvun could and would give her.

When his nails dug into her thighs and his cock pressed against her twitching core, Willa nearly heaved a sigh of relief. This time, Jorvun moved more slowly, whispering praise and touching her body as he pressed into her heat. Willa hooked her legs around his waist and tried to hasten him but he held her hips firmly in place.

"Be a good pet and hold still," he whispered hoarsely. Willa, in desperate need of release thanks to the salve, obeyed and let him enter her at his own slow pace. With the salve overwhelming her senses, she wondered if she would come before he was completely inside of her. As he bottomed out against her sore, tingling cervix, Willa's head rolled back into the silky blankets and her hips twitched against him.

The marauder circled a rough thumb around the edge of her nipples, making her squirm and gasp. He teased her flesh gently, a striking contrast to his actions in the bar. She arched into the touch and Jorvun laughed in disbelief as he started to move inside her.

He rested his forehead against her chest. Her breath was ragged as she luxuriated in the desperate and intimate encounter with her captor. Jorvun was deeply pleased with Willa's reaction to the salve. The toys he used to pass the time before finding his Adhvhar never beckoned for his attention, even under the influence of the salve. With time they became complicit, but not one of the many women and men brought to his door had acted the way Willa was now.

Surely, she thought, something was deeply wrong with her. The salve was the cause of her behavior. She could not be responding to his empty comforts willingly. Jorvun started to move inside her and she gasped. Willa's brain clouded quickly with her need as he rolled against her. Her muscles gripped him and she pressed her hips up into his body, desperate to be filled.

He snarled his approval, and let go of his control. Jorvun drove her into the mattress, biting down on her shoulder as if he were holding her in place with his teeth. His hips snapped into her erratically and he held her with bruising strength as he pounded into her swollen hole.

She came twice, with her hands tangled in his long hair as she begged incoherently. Willa's heartbeat was fluttering and she struggled to catch her breath as she came down from the second orgasm just to be whipped back into feverish need by the tingling salve when he pulled out of her. She let out a frustrated groan.

"There's something wr-wrong. I-it won't stop!" She gripped the silky sheets beneath her and panted as he smoothed his hands over her skin reassuringly. "Please. Do something."

Willa was desperate and needed the painfully stimulating salve gone. She pressed her fingers between them, and found only her own wetness. The salve had been completely absorbed. She sobbed and he petted her hair.

"You're just sensitive to the salve." Jorvun started to heavily massage her breasts, leaving Willa breathless. "I have a solution we could both enjoy."

Willa shook her head at him when he glanced at the shackles. He smirked at her. "It's for your safety."

"Bullshit." Jorvun shrugged off her insubordinance and dragged her by the collar until he could wrestle her first wrist into a shackle. Willa writhed and struggled weakly. When she heard the clack and felt it secure around her wrist, Willa's terror surged forth and she felt the way she did when Torin had initially shoved her face into the dust and tied her up. "W-wait. Stop-"

"Hush. I'm not gonna hurt you." His low voice soothed her, to Willa's surprise.

Jorvun did not have to struggle much to get her spread eagle on his bed after locking her first wrist in. When she was finally spread on her belly before him, Willa could only flush and look away as his eyes roamed her naked form. There was noise as he fished through one of the beautiful dressers. Willa's body still quaked and twisted against the shackles.

"I think you'll like this."

She felt something cold press into her, making her toes curl and her breath hitch. It was long and thick and felt impossibly large. To Willa's complete humiliation, she did like it. She was stretched painfully but it relieved some of the salve's ache. There was a click and suddenly it was moving, pumping in and out of her with slow mechanical precision. Willa twisted against the shackles as the machine assaulted her relentlessly.

Jorvun intently watched the machine stretch the woman's inflamed core over and over. She was whining and squirming as the old-world machine brought her to orgasm repeatedly beneath his hungry gaze. He had seen strong reactions to the salve before but never enjoyed them as much as he did now. She was swollen and delightfully receptive.

Jorvun deeply enjoyed the way her body was slowly relaxing into the machine's deep thrusts. When she began to roll her hips lazily against the mechanical violation, Jorvun generously coated his cock in slick lube. He settled over her and pressed his thickness between her abused ass cheeks. His pet stiffened at the prodding and he stroked a hand through her hair.

"Just relax. It will feel better this time."

Willa was reduced to a trembling, heaving puddle as he entered her slowly, the machine continuing its rhythmic assault. He was hurting her sore hole, but the pleasure from being so full of him left her complacent.

"Are you okay, pet?" He was breathless. Willa nodded dazedly as the machine massaged Jorvun through her fleshy walls. He began to move with it, penetrating her from behind in time with the machine until she was twitching underneath him. He came deep inside her tightest hole and stilled, taking a deep breath as his hips twitched in the aftermath of his orgasm. The machine was still massaging him through her muscle and it wasn't long before he was starting to move again, making his pet groan into the pillows.

She was limp beneath him as he took her again. The salve was wearing off and her body was relaxing, having finally found relief from the need. Finally, Jorvun pulled out of her and looked on as the old-world machine continued to penetrate the woman's limp body. He enjoyed the sight for a moment before shutting the machine down and letting her drift to sleep. He left her in the shackles. Jorvun would be back in a few hours after morning sparring. She would soon learn that her body belonged to him.

Alpanu
Alpanu
60 Followers