All Comments on 'The Dragon Chief Ch. 02'

by Alpanu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FromTxFromTxover 3 years ago
Well written

I look forward to having Willa escape. What an awful place for her. You definitely brought out those emotions. And the “witch” really might need to die too. Looking forward to next chapter. To be raped publicly anally and so thorough degraded must be hard. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An excellent start!

I look forward to more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrrr

I hate such jerks, PLEASE let her escape, please no magic dick syndrome, she needs to cut off his dick, if not literally, then figuratively, if you plan a somewhat happy ending for them, he needs to crawl on his knees begging her forgiveness for such public humiliation and abuse and grovel in front of her for the rest of his life, she needs to grow a spine and kill him in his sleep when she gets a chance

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It is well written

But that’s it the story line is monstrous, dry anal rape would cause bleeding and more than likely lead to infection probably death in the environment you’ve created. I’m curious as to whether or not this is going to be erotic at any point, gotta say it looks unlikely.

The irony of telling her that her original attacker wouldn’t hurt her wasn’t lost on me, because he hurt her himself.

I’m with the other commenters on this, I won’t be wasting any time on this if it turns into a magic cock story. She needs to escape doing as much damage on her way out as possible including slitting the witch’s throat. If she’s to be believed then she’s the one who arranged her capture. If possible you don’t leave that kind of weapon behind.

All that aside you are clearly a gifted writer, the world building is fascinating and begs to be explored, it’s easy to empathise with Willa as well as identify the entitled arseholes who’ve taken her captive. I’d love to see what you could come up with in a rape free story.

Thanks for sharing love the writing but hate the content. lol.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous