The Dragon Chief Ch. 04

Story Info
Willa learns more about her situation.
2.4k words
4.52
5.9k
5

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alpanu
Alpanu
60 Followers

Willa's body was sore and her mind exhausted. As she drifted in and out of sleep Willa thought about how far away her old life seemed. Only a few weeks ago she was renowned in her industry. Willa had been the person others sought when they needed the rare, exotic, or illegal. Now she was bound to the bed of an outlaw and she felt swollen and raw between her thighs. The only thing she could do was wait for her new master to return and either use her or free her. She hoped he would give her aching flesh a brief respite.

His slick juice was still seeping out of her when he returned. While Willa was still shackled face down, Jorvun took the time to touch her anywhere he pleased. His hands roamed over the mark between her shoulders, down her healing ribs. His hands wandered over the wounded curve of her ass. She flinched and gasped when his fingers brushed over the sensitive, welt-striped flesh and Jorvun's insides boiled.

He let a hand drop to cup her abused pussy. Willa's whimpered protest was muffled by the pillow.

"Sore still?" Willa nodded. Jorvun could feel the heat radiating off her swollen flesh. He stood and retrieved a gentle cooling gel, returning to her and scooping a generous amount onto his fingers. She cowered away from him as much as she could in the shackles.

"It's alright, pet. This isn't the salve." She seemed to relax and he flashed a small smile at the thought of using the salve on her again.

The marauder began massaging it into her sensitive flesh and Jorvun smirked when her hips began rocking against his hand. She made a soft sound when he pushed two gelled fingers into her, twisting the digits to spread the gel inside her. He withdrew and Willa's body relaxed slightly.

Jorvun wiped away the excess gel on his hands and went back to stroking her body. He startled slightly when her soft raspy voice interrupted his exploration.

"Why am I here, sir?" Jorvun was silent so Willa spoke again, this time babbling on nervously. "That woman, Drue. She said she saw me before I was brought here. What does that mean? And how am I built for you?"

Jorvun heaved a sigh. "You'll understand soon enough."

"Why can't you explain now?" Willa pouted. "Oh... uh, Sir. "

He smirked at the fumbled attempt to correct her speech and drummed his steel-ringed fingers on her lower back as he thought. He found himself wanting to indulge her. She stirred something alien inside him. He was at peace by her side. It made him feel excited and naked.

"Drue speaks of her ability to see visions of events that have yet to pass." Willa, whose cheek was smushed into the pillows so she could face him, stirred against her bonds.

"So... she saw me... with you?" Her nose was wrinkled in confusion. Jorvun was quiet as he considered whether to offer more. He did not want his pet to know her true value. Not yet. She was still learning.

"Yes."

"I still don't understand." Jorvun chuckled at the frustration in her voice. He began to probe at her swollen cunt with rough fingers, making her startle. "Please don't. It hurts."

He paused. "Perhaps I should get more salve?"

Willa's eyes went wide and she started shaking her head and stuttering. "N-no. I... Please no, I'm so tired..."

Jorvun laughed. "Since you said please, we'll just use oil."

Willa shuddered when his cool, oil slicked fingers began massaging small circles into her swollen clit. She did not dare protest the touch for fear that he would follow through and retrieve the nightmarish salve. The shackled woman couldn't help the small noises she made into the soft pillows, something that seemed to to satisfy Jorvun.

"That's it. Aren't you a good pet? You're learning so fast." He increased his pace until she was panting and then pushed his fingers into her, curling his digits inside her.

Willa clenched around the intrusion. Her senses flooded with dull pain and syrupy pleasure as he fucked her lazily with his fingers.

"You're mine." His voice was husky in her ear. He settled over her and lined himself up with her wet cunt. "Say it."

"I..." Willa had to swallow. Her mouth was dry and her tongue felt like sand. Jorvun pressed the head of his cock inside her swollen pussy.

"It still hurts," Willa begged. He pressed deeper and she wept quietly, straining against the shackles. "Please, Sir... anything else!"

"Say it, Willa." She shuddered at the sound of her name on his lips.

"I'm yours." Willa gasped as he withdrew from her.

"Good girl."

He shifted off her and began to free her limbs. He let her stretch briefly before he hooked a finger in her collar and pulled the bedraggled woman towards him.

"Off the bed, on your knees." Willa shuddered but obeyed. He stood before her, so his generously sized tool stood just inches in front of her reluctant lips. "Look at me."

This, too, Willa reluctantly obeyed. She forced herself not to recoil when his slick head nuzzled her cheek and traced an outline of her lips before pressing insistently between them. She accepted him into her mouth and a crease formed on her brow as she concentrated on relaxing her throat and breathing through her nose.

This, she could do. And evidently, the chief appreciated her skill as he grunted his pleasure and his hips thrust against her receptive mouth. Willa worked her tongue against him as he fucked her throat. Moisture leaked down her thigh as she took him and she felt a surge of delight at the feeling of his hand tangled in her hair. She dutifully swallowed him as he came, encouraged by one of his ringed hands stroking her hair.

"Say thank you, pet." He continued stroking her hair as she wiped at the corners of her mouth.

"Thank you, sir."

"I wish I would have known before that you had a slut mouth."

Willa flinched at his words and dropped her eyes to the beautiful carpet. Jorvun fisted a hand in her hair and forced her to look up at him. Silent tears rolled down her cheeks, but she met his eyes. "Are you scared of me?"

Willa wanted to shriek, 'no!' She wanted to fight every person in his stupid gang. She wanted to scratch his eyes out and run back to her old life. But as she looked up at his hard eyes, wild hair, and dark smirk, she found herself frozen at his feet. Willa was smaller. She was no warrior and Jorvun could easily lift her body. She didn't stand a chance against him, let alone the entire gang.

She whispered, "yes, s-sir."

"Good," Jorvun released her hair and turned away from her to search the same beautiful dresser from before, which made her nervous. Willa started to stagger to her feet but dropped back to her knees when Jorvun firmly ordered, "Stay."

When the marauder returned, he twisted a fist into her hair and rubbed her face into his hardness. When he grew tired of this, he hauled her up on the bed so she was face down with her hips pinned against the edge. "Can you keep being a good pet?"

Willa was quiet.

"I'm going to put this inside you, and you'll keep it there like a good pet." Jorvun began probing at her abused asshole with something cold and hard. He at least slicked it with some kind of gel, but Willa still squirmed away from the intrusion.

"What do you mean, 'keep it there?'" Her voice was high and shaking. He dragged her back into place by her hips and delivered a sharp warning slap to her welted rump. Willa wailed but she stopped squirming away from him.

"You'll be more comfortable when the Priest claims you. It's part of the ritual. Just relax." Jorvun withdrew the object and replaced it with his fingers, holding her in place with a firm hand splayed on her lower back. He pressed into her, stretching her open before trying to push the plug into her swollen hole again. Willa trembled at the invasion and sobbed when the plug popped past her tight ring of muscle and settled inside her.

"When he cl-claims me?" Jorvun snickered at the girl's frightened question as he gently tugged on the glass plug to insure that it was secure. She whined quietly when he fiddled with it.

"Each Warrior's Adhvhar belongs also to the gods. The priest is the conduit. The gods speak through him. And through him, they will claim you." Willa's head spun at his words. Att-var? Gods? Claim? Her body clenched and unclenched around the massive plug inside her and he kept her pinned there, massaging her flesh as she relaxed around the object.

"Is... is he big?" Willa sniffled and craned her neck to look at him. Jorvun smirked and nodded at the trembling woman. She stirred uncomfortably. "Will you be there, Sir?"

Jorvun nodded again, amused at her visible discomfort. He lifted his hand, allowing her to squirm loose. She crawled up on the bed and curled up, twitching in discomfort at the plug. He celebrated inwardly when she did not try to reach back and remove the invasive object. "The Warrior and Priest usually share the Adhvhar. The ritual is meant to represent the dual ownership of their body."

"You own me?" Willa asked him in a whisper. Jorvun couldn't help but bark out a laugh.

"Yes, pet. You belong to me. Body and mind. When you pass all the trials, I shall also belong to you. In a sense." Willa was quiet for a long time as her mind stumbled over everything he'd just revealed. Jorvun's hands explored her again. He hoped the more he touched her, the less she'd fight him. So far, he'd been right. Even now, she was mostly still as his fingers roamed the planes of her curled up body. She shivered when his finger ghosted over the exposed head of the plug.

"So you're not letting me go." He scoffed at her dry words.

"No, pet." He kissed her hair. "But I'll take good care of you."

"When does this priest claim me?" Willa's voice was quiet and hoarse.

"Soon. You will be annointed and gifted to him. He will remove the ritual plug and take you in front of the gods." Willa felt faint. She was a merchant. Just a woman who was good at making people want what she had. This was not a situation she knew how to handle.

As Jorvun rolled her onto her back, the world spun slightly and she gripped his arm tight. As she relaxed flat on the bed, he briefly disappeared and returned with more jars and strange objects.

"Here," Jorvun offered her a sticky gel substance from one of the jars. He scooped it up with two fingers and held it in front of her. When she shook her head, lost, he grunted and firmly held her jaw while he pressed the fingers past her lips. She swirled her tongue around the fingers obediently and looked up at him while she suckled his digits. "That should help you relax."

"What is an Att-var?" Willa asked quietly. "Is that me?"

"Aht-far." he corrected. Jorvun considered the question for a moment. "It means Reason. It is said by our people that each great warrior possesses an Adhvhar, as given to him by the gods."

Willa tried to put the pieces together but her mind was becoming hazy and soft from whatever Jorvun had pushed between her lips.

"So the sorceress saw me as your... Adhvhar?"

"More or less."

"Shouldn't your Adhvhar... be someone who..." Willa paused, trying to phrase her question in a way that wouldn't provoke punishment. "Shouldn't it be someone who wants you?"

Willa cringed internally when she saw hurt flash behind his eyes. She had anticipated anger, ridicule, but not hurt.

"A Warrior and his Adhvhar's spirits are magnets to each other. We come together in every life. Sometimes we are both willing, sometimes we must learn to accept each other."

Willa's eyes went wide. "Do... do you remember your past lives?"

Jorvun snorted a dry laugh. "No, pet. This knowledge is passed down by our ancestors."

She considered this for a moment. "If I am your Adhvhar, why do you torture me?"

This time, Jorvun barked out a genuine laugh. "A disobedient Adhvhar is like a horse without a rider."

When Willa crooked her head at him, confused, he elaborated. "You feel good when you obey me, no?"

Willa flushed and glared at him, but did not deny his assertion. Sure, he frightened her more than Torin did. But there was a part of her deep inside that felt compelled to please him. It was disturbingly natural when she was knelt before him, his cock nuzzled against her cheek.

"When an Adhvhar gives themselves to their Warrior, they connect both themselves and their Warrior with the power of the gods." Jorvun began tracing patterns onto her stomach. "The ritual is basically a way of opening the font."

"What do you mean?"

"When the Priest claims you, he will simultaneously open your connection to the gods. They will speak to you." Willa found herself strangely frightened by this revelation.

"What makes you think that I am yours?" Her voice shook slightly when she asked.

"Your scar. Your eyes. The way you mewl for me." Jorvun continued tracing soft circles on her belly. He did not look up at her when he spoke. "How do you feel, love?"

"Strange. What was that gel?" Jorvun met her eyes and he was wearing a sly grin.

"How does your throat feel? And your other holes?"

"Numb, sort of."

"Good." Instead of dragging her off by the collar, he scooped her into his arms. Jorvun nearly tossed her back down on the bed to fuck her again when she nuzzled her face into his beard, breathing his scent in. The gel was definitely kicking in.

Instead, he carried her through the door and back to the bar. He hoped to get another glass of wine in her before the ceremony. Barr was relatively gentle compared to the rest of them but his cock was significantly larger than anyone else's, meaning that Willa's newly broken-in holes might struggle to accept him. The woman's body had certainly strained against Jorvun's cock. He'd made her bleed when punishing her in front of the men. But Barr was more patient. Hopefully some alcohol would loosen her body and help things along.

Alpanu
Alpanu
60 Followers