The Dragon Chief Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breath was heavy and her eyes rolled back as he continued hitting her now painfully sensitive sweet spot again and again until Barr's hand, clamped close to Willa's scalp, was the only thing supporting her as she shook from her second orgasm. She was practically slobbering on Barr, dazed by the oxytocin pumping through her body. As Barr came directly down her throat, Jorvun seemed to be coming close to his own climax. He was thrusting so hard and fast that she couldn't think. Willa was writhing mindlessly under the onslaught.

"Barr," Jorvun was breathless. "Hold her."

Barr pulled out of her mouth and forced her face into the grass, pinning her by the back of the neck so her head was on the ground between his kneeling thighs. She complied easily and pressed into Jorvun's thrusts, which had become so forceful that he was shoving her across the sand and further into Barr's lap.

The marauder held her there while Jorvun took his time finishing inside her, gripping her hips so hard she was sure there would be fingerprints in the morning. His nails dug into her flesh as he came with a roar. Barr still held her cheek against the sand so her ass was presented to his Chieftain, even as she writhed and mewled through a third orgasm. When Jorvun pulled out of her she whined.

"Don't worry, my little slut. You'll get what you need." Jorvun's words went straight to her dripping cunt. She didn't move when Barr released her neck.

"She's a natural, Chief." Oro commented, but Willa's world was spinning and she was too busy to care about the pair of warriors watching them.

"Ain't she?" Barr laughed and gave her a full-force stinging slap on her sore ass cheek. When she yelped, he rubbed her soothingly.

Jorvun replaced Barr at Willa's head. She was bowed to him, her head on the sand, with all of her parts on full display for Barr. He examined her for a moment while Jorvun's brutally firm grip pushed her cheek into the creek bed. She was breathing unevenly as Barr felt her, fingering her folds and slicking his thumb over her clit. He wetted it thoroughly with her juices while Jorvun combed his free fingers through Willa's loose hair. She shifted uncomfortably, suspecting she knew what Barr was going to do.

She bit her lip, afraid and sore. Barr pinched her labia and tugged gently before diving a finger into her. She clenched around him and he curled the digit inside her. His other hand pulled away one of her ass cheeks so her tight pink hole was exposed to the bite of the desert night.

Willa's fear roared to life as she recalled their previous encounter. Even prepped as she had been, she remembered through the drug-induced fog obscuring her memory that she had cried when he entered her.

Jorvun effectively distracted her when he released her neck and gathered up her arms, pinning them tight behind her. Her spine was forced into a hard curve, with her breasts in the sand and her ass up in the air. Instinctively, she started to struggle against the uncomfortable position. The coarse, gritty sand was rubbing her knees and chest raw.

"Be still." Jorvun ordered her. Willa stilled, except for her heavy breathing. Barr started to press his thumb into her, past her fluttering ring of muscle. She squirmed uncomfortably. The thick digit inside her was a delicious intrusion but she could not extinguish her fear.

Willa was slightly surprised when, with his thumb hooked inside her tight ring, Barr penetrated her soft folds from behind. He moved in both holes and Willa started to relax into his pace, her eyes hooded and her cheeks flushed with arousal. Jorvun shifted above her, handing Barr the knife from off the ground. Barr accepted the blade and it disappeared behind her. At this small trigger, Willa was hit square in the chest with blind panic.

She was back in the dunes. Willa could remember how dry and chalky they were. It was cool and loose beneath her. Her tongue was like sandpaper and she could taste the silt mixing with Torin's warm blood. She was frozen, on her belly, unable to see him. Willa held her breath and the soft sound of leather sliding through belt loops made her heart thud in her ears.

Then Torin's rough fingers were unceremoniously tearing at her favorite denim. He jerked the fabric down her legs roughly until it was bunched around the bola. Willa felt paralyzed. Her skin was bare to the brutal dust storm, making it raw and cold. She heard the whistle of a skilled hand wielding a strap, and then the sharp sting of his leather breaking her skin. The sting stirred her instincts to life. She roared at the marauder and used her entire weight to roll away from him. Willa let out a frustrated groan when he grunted and caught her ankle, dragging her back to him through the dust. This time, he pinned her with a knee to her back. He was so heavy that she struggled to take a full breath.

When the bite of another strike landed on top of the last one, Willa sobbed out a string of nonsensical curse words. Her vision blurred with the pain as he continued the brutal punishment, lashing up and down her buttocks and thighs until she was bloodied and could barely raise her head off the sand. His strikes were calculated and full of rage. One of strikes wrapped around and left a hot stripe of pain across the inside of her thigh. Her vision blackened for a moment and she started hyperventilating when, suddenly, she was on her back.

"Willa. Look at me." She startled when Jorvun appeared above her. His voice cut through her panic just long enough for her eyes to focus on his face. Disoriented, Willa started to shove him away. He was like a stone, but he did not touch her. Instead, he caught and held her frightened gaze. She hesitated as she reeled back into reality. She was lightheaded, and her lips numb.

"Can you see me? Just nod." Jorvun's voice was smooth and even. Willa nodded, and then pressed a hand over her eyes when her head started to pound. Her breathing was slowing, and she realized her entire body was shaking. She was still completely naked but now there was a blanket over her body.

"I... I don't know what happened... I just... I was..." Willa struggled with her words and hugged her knees beneath the blanket. Barr's solemn voice sharpened her focus slightly.

"Did you have another vision?" Willa shook her head, still covering her eyes.

"No. This was in the past." The pounding in her head was dulling as her breath fell more even. "A.. memory."

Barr paled and glanced up at Jorvun, who was stone faced. "Jorvun. She had a warrior's dream."

"I know." The Chieftain snapped. Willa started shaking her head.

"I had... a what?" She was still disoriented and her heartbeat quick but her lips were no longer numb and her awareness had focused. She subconciously leaned into Jorvun's warmth. He mindlessly wrapped an arm around her. The massive warrior-priest spoke for his Chief, who seemed to be deep in his own mind.

"Many warriors return from battle with dreams about war. As if they are reexperiencing their memories. I... thought they only happened to seasoned warriors." Barr's mouth was set into a frown as he spoke. Willa became aware that Oro and Hilda were standing just a few yards behind them now, watching with worried eyes.

"This is my fault." Jorvun stated simply. Willa could not deny him that fact so she remained silent. "Someone get her some water."

There was shuffling, and then Barr was handing her a canteen. She drank greedily.

"The Priestess played her part. Your shoulders do not bear all the weight." Barr muttered to his friend. Willa stopped for a moment, gathering her breath from chugging down the water.

"Horseshit." Jorvun spat.

"You weren't in the dream." Willa admitted to the fuming Dragon. Jorvun seemed to wake up from his thoughts and looked at her, stunned. "Don't get excited. It's still your fault."

She was angry, ashamed, and shaken to her bones by the black out.

"This was too soon. Eat and rest." Jorvun started pulling on his clothes and Barr followed suit. The hunger from before had vanished from the Priest's eyes. Now he was just pale and rattled.

Jorvun's face was unreadable, and it scared her. It didn't scare her enough to retreat from him, so she laid her head on his shoulder and pulled the blanket tight around herself as Hilda approached her with food. The warrior handed a thick hare thigh to Willa and crouched so she was level with the merchant's petite form.

"It gets easier." Hilda's words weren't poetic but they were reassuring.

"Thank you." Willa truly meant it. They ate in near silence around the fire. Jorvun remained unreadable. She tried to understand the cogs that were obviously turning in his head but she could barely see them beneath his stone facade.

They all slowly paired off into their respective tents, with Willa and Jorvun being the last at the fire. The sat in silence for what felt like hours before he finally spoke to her.

"What did you see? If not... us?" Jorvun spoke softly. Willa only hesitated for a moment before the words started spilling from her. She gave him every detail. The taste of the silt. The sting of the dust storm. The terror and smoldering shame. The hot pain from Torin's belt as he layered cuts over her welts.

She even told him about the moment she hated herself because she could've run before they came back. The moment she thought that maybe she deserved what was happening. It was clear on Jorvun's face that he knew she wasn't speaking only of Torin's beating. She was finally quiet, unable to conjure up any more words. Jorvun had been silent the entire time.

Willa was patient. She knew her story was a lot to chew on. She stood and plucked a stick from the remains of the wood pile, returning to sit next to him and poke the dying coals.

"Not to say your dream was... wrong... or anything, but wasn't our first time a little more traumatic than a lashing?" Jorvun finally spoke. Willa rolled her eyes. She could tell he was struggling to understand her.

"For your information, yes. It was massively worse." Willa sighed and occupied her hands with the poking stick. "But when that knife disappeared behind me, everything was the same. Vulnerable, exposed to the elements, with something dangerous out of my sight."

Willa felt a spark of hope in her chest when she glanced up and there was revelation on his face. She wondered if Jorvun had ever experienced a warrior's dream as she continued mindlessly poking the coals.

"If you punished me, would you do it the way he did?" Willa asked quietly.

"Not quite. Torin has a cruel streak." Jorvun had something dark behind his eyes.

"Could you... explain? How you would do it?" Willa was biting her lip. Jorvun considered the question carefully before presenting his terms

"Minor infractions won't ever call for more than a paddling. Major infractions will force me to resort to lashings as is required by Clan law. But you are my companion and I am your Chieftain. I will punish you as I see fit." Jorvun's voice softened. "I hope that lashings won't be necessary. But if they are, it wouldn't be the same."

Willa could not decide how she felt about his words, and she was surprised when she realized that it was not dread. They both watched the dying fire in silence.

"We should sleep." Jorvun muttered. "We've a long day tomorrow."

Willa nodded and watched in silence as he stood and kicked sand over the remaining coals. Jorvun took her hand when he was done, pulling her still naked form up. She wore the blanket like a cloak as he led them to the tent with a hand on her back.

12