The Dragon Chief Ch. 10

Story Info
Willa earns her breakfast.
2.2k words
4.19
4k
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning air was crisp and cutting against her skin, but even sleep could not keep her from the overwhelming aroma. Willa rose with a mighty stretch, her body well-satisfied but sore. The scent invading her sleepy senses now held her complete attention, promising to satisfy her ravenous appetite. The hare had been delicious but unsatisfying and whatever was roasting now left her drooling, filling the air with the scent of singed fat and spices. She dressed swiftly but clumsily in her hurry to find the source of the heavenly aroma, noting idly that she was alone in the tent.

She emerged to find Jorvun and Barr chatting quietly at the fire as they watched something cook on the rocks. She could not hear them and they stopped speaking as she approached. Willa tried to ignore it. She was getting tired of not having all the information. Away from the fire and inside their open tent, Oro was drinking from a steaming mug and Hilda's head was rested in his lap. She was grinning up at him, laughing at something he said. Willa smiled at the intimate scene.

"Something smells good." She flashed a charming grin at Jorvun. He beckoned to her, motioning at the ground between his splayed legs. She settled in front of him, leaning into his warmth. Willa still had her doubts, but for some godsforsaken reason, she kind of trusted him. Although the sex was rich with power play, he had yet to initiate anything without her consent since the vision.

Willa thought for a moment that she should be concerned at how fast she had adapted to her strange, new life. It seemed more natural to be at his side. To be near him. She still resented him a little. Well, a lot. But Willa somehow needed him. She remembered when Jorvun had said they were magnets. Is this what he meant?

"Stuffed goose." He told her, brushing his fingertips over the love-mark on her throat. Willa knew she had recognized the smell. Goose was a common delicacy in the north.

"I didn't know southerners ate goose." She remarked, thinking aloud. Barr laughed.

"Didn't expect us to be so civilized, eh?" Barr jabbed playfully and Willa flushed. No, she hadn't. She'd only ever seen goose on the tables of the richest southern merchants. Jorvun's finger still idly traced the dark bruise he'd left, making warmth pool slowly in her belly.

"Why? Are you hungry?" Jorvun inquired casually. Willa nodded slowly, suddenly suspicious at his tone.

"Ah, just feed the woman." Barr chimed in, though he sounded like he was making a joke she didn't understand. Willa looked between them, now distrustful of both warriors. He continued, arguing her case. "She's been so good. Remember how hard she worked with her mouth?"

Willa bit her lip as his words went straight to her groin. She was beginning to understand what they were doing. Jorvun leered down at her. "Would you like to earn your breakfast, my little treasure?"

His voice was low and dark. A shimmer of fear came to her as she thought about last night's incident. She felt the echoes of the terror and shame. She hesitated, unsure of what she was agreeing to, but her lust swiftly overpowered the fear when he planted a firm and possessive kiss over the bruise. Her mind switched gears without warning and suddenly all she could think about was the taste of his cock.

"Yes, Sir." She answered timidly, glancing at the now occupied Oro and Hilda. The lioness was splayed on his lap, legs open, and Oro was leisurely rubbing circles into Hilda's clit, which was now exposed to the foggy morning air. In his other hand, Oro held his mug, still sipping at the hot liquid as Hilda made soft, lewd sounds up at him. She started to lift a hand to help stimulate herself and he harshly slapped it away, cupping her and whispering something to her with a grin. The show fueled Willa's arousal.

"Strip." Jorvun's order was curt. Barr looked on with a lopsided smile as he flipped the roasting goose meat. Willa did as the Chieftain said, slowly rising and unbuttoning her jeans. She stripped the tight denim away and pulled Jorvun's sweater up over her head. When she was nude, her arms crossed over her chest as she instinctively protected herself from the cold.

"Arms down. Your Chieftain will view you at his pleasure." Barr's sharp interjection made her startle but she dropped her arms. Jorvun was smiling cooly at her now.

"Relax, Adhvhar. Turn around." Dewey moisture gathered between her legs as she obeyed. "Bend over and hold yourself open for us."

Willa's breath caught at his order, but she obeyed him, bending at the waist and stretching herself open for him. She flushed at the humiliating position but she was soaked when Jorvun stood and came up behind her, gently probing at her swollen folds.

"I think you need a break." Jorvun circled her clit with a rough finger and she groaned softly. "What do you think, Barr?"

"Agreed. Make her masturbate for us." Barr suggested casually. Willa was simultaneously mortified and painfully aroused. She'd never touched herself in front of anyone. The merchant started to stand straight but Jorvun swiftly corrected her, lightly pressing Willa forward. He gave her a gentle slap directly over her pussy.

"You move when I tell you." Jorvun commanded harshly.

"Yes, Sir. I.. I'm sorry, Sir." Willa sputtered. She was scared, aroused, and desperate to please him. Jorvun continued to make circles over her clit and Willa's breathing increased in pace.

"Have you touched yourself before?" Jorvun's voice was softer now. "I want you to show us exactly how you do it."

He guided her up by her hair with surprising gentleness but a sludgy combination of shame and horror froze her in place. The Dragon urged her on.

"Do you stand? Or do it laying down?" Jorvun's low, wicked voice whispered past her ear before he let go of her and shoved her forward towards Barr. Willa's heart was pounding in her ears.

"Laying down, Sir." She admitted, avoiding Barr's interested gaze.

"Down, then." Jorvun demanded. Willa dropped to her knees, which were still raw from the previous night. Jorvun shoved her down with his boot so she was sprawled in front of the fire. He watched her expectantly. "Go on. You heard the Priest."

Her cheeks hot with humiliation, she laid back against the sand and let her legs fall open before the broad, blond marauder. Willa closed her eyes, trying to focus on her pleasure instead of Barr's hungry gaze. Her trance was swiftly broken by Jorvun's voice. He was kneeling beside her.

"Look at me." She craned to dazedly meet his eyes. He looked intense. "If you come without permission, I'll let Barr punish you as he sees fit."

Willa nodded, suddenly a little more frightened.

"Do you want my cock in your mouth while you touch yourself, little one?" His voice was dark. She nodded, her mind clouded with arousal. "Ask nicely."

"Can I have..." Willa had to pause her fingers over her clit and focus. His game was still unfamiliar to her, but the role felt natural. "I-I need your cock, sir. Please."

She recieved nothing more than a snarl before his hand closed on her jaw and he crooked her head to the side. He pressed his slick head against her lips and she eagerly opened for him. The fingers between her legs slowed as she worked him with her tongue. Willa jumped when she felt Barr's hand, encouraging her fingers back to full speed. She groaned around Jorvun as her effort revived and soon she was practically humping her hand. She remembered Jorvun's threat and slowed down again, matching the movement of her fingers with Jorvun's thrusts against her face. Her hips rolled rhythmically against her fingers and she could feel Barr's eyes on her core.

"Faster, Adhvhar." Barr ordered her and Willa hesitated, unsure what to do. If she worked herself faster she would soon be coming beneath their eyes, but she was not allowed to come without Jorvun's permission. Barr slapped the inside of her thigh just hard enough to make it smart. "You heard me, woman."

Willa suspected his order was intended to result in her punishment, but with Jorvun buried deep in her throat, she could not protest. She circled her fingers over her sensitive bud at a quickened pace. She was panting and bucking, whining around Jorvun's hardness as she worked herself. She was nearing her peak. The Chieftain sensed her desperation and gave her a light slap on the cheek.

"Remember what I said." Jorvun dropped his hand to her throat, his thumb pressed where he could feel himself moving inside her and she gagged softly against the pressure. Jorvun groaned at the sensation. Willa tried to slow again to prevent her climax but Barr was swift to correct her, apparently eager to force her to orgasm. "Barr, tell her how you'll punish her."

The Priest was thoughtful for a moment. "I think I'll gag and plug her for today's ride."

Willa's stomach dropped. She'd expected a spanking, not a day-long ordeal. Despite this, she found herself clenching around her own fingers and desperate to stave off the orgasm. Barr's finger found her tight asshole and probed against her, making her body shudder. When he pressed his index finger into her, Willa let out a screech around Jorvun.

"Right here. I'll plug you up and let you enjoy the saddle all day. The gag is... just for me." Barr's voice was breathless as he started moving the finger inside her. She wanted to beg them for release but Jorvun held her mouth firmly on his cock with a hand in her hair. Barr used his other hand to press three fingers into her core as Willa went back to rubbing her needy clit. Her hips arched to better accommodate the intrusion. "Here too. We'll plug up both holes so you know who owns them."

She whined low, scared and aroused at the idea. She was already sore and the idea of being filled all day made her ache to even think of it. The idea also made her grind her hips into his hand. Jorvun commented as he thrust into her mouth. "Looks like she likes that idea."

Barr chuckled and withdrew his hands, to the relief of the prone woman. Anymore of his touch and she would have gone kicking and screaming over the edge. She was already so close, Willa had to squeeze her eyes shut and focus on the thickness filling her mouth and throat to keep from tumbling right into climax.

"Such a good girl." Barr muttered. Jorvun jerked against her and his seed spilled straight down her throat. He withdrew from her lips.

"Please, oh Gods, please..." were the first words that spilled from her mouth. Jorvun chuckled but dropped a hand to tweak at her nipple.

"You may come, Willa." Her name on his lips had a strange effect on her and she came on his command. Her body tenses and she shivers as the release rips hot and slow through her tension. As she came down from the high, she remembered the delicious aroma that brought her out of the tent in the first place. She sits up, closing her legs modestly.

"Is the goose done?" Barr barked out a laugh but handed her a skewered piece of meat, which she eagerly accepted. Willa didn't bother trying to redress before biting into her reward. She wasn't confident Jorvun would let her. She groaned as she chomped into it, taken by the familiar and nostalgic flavors and textures. She savored each bite, wrapped up in an experience that made her feel normal.

Jorvun snickered. "Well, I guess she's food motivated."

They departed when the sun was in the sky. Willa was thankful that Barr did not get to inflict his punishment. The ride was already uncomfortably long and cold. She could smell autumn in the air and knew the journey would not get easier. The horses plodded over the hills, gradually slowing as the terrain became harsher. The jagged terrain was punctuated by twisted pines and long-neglected roads. In some places, the dark stone was exposed in the form of abstract sculptures and jagged teeth. Willa recognized some of the rocky outcrops, reflecting numbly on her past life. One of the sculptures was shaped eerily like a crouching man, and she had temporarily stashed valuables at its feet knowing she was certain to remember the creepy rock.

Thanks to the sculpture, she was certain they only had a half-day's travel ahead of them. Unfortunately, the light of the sun would fade quickly. They stopped to set up camp and Willa habitually started to form a firepit. A hand landed on her shoulder, shaking her from her mission. She whirled to meet Hilda's gaze.

"Ready for your first day of training?" A small smirk quirked her lips and Willa nodded apprehensively. Hilda shoved a beautifully curved short-bow and quiver into Willa's arms and she looked down at it in awe, unsure how to hold it or use it. Hilda laughed at the woman's bewilderment. Willa settled the quiver on her back then looked at Hilda for guidance, shifting the bow in her hands as she struggled to find a comfortable grip. The warrior stepped forward and positioned Willa's hands on the weapon.

"Are you ready to try hitting something?" Hilda asks. Willa nods apprehensively, suddenly self-conscious of her abilities. "Great. Let's go get dinner."