The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been with girls like us before?"

I immediately thought of a corny line or two, but let them pass. "Not in Thedas." I could see that response confused them both, so added, "It's a very long story. Let's just say I'm not a local."

We lapsed into contented silence again before I received a kiss on both cheek, both girls getting up and heading towards a hidden area, where I assumed they might have been cleaning up. Jaina walked a bit funny, I guess from being fucked pretty hard, and I could see cum dribbling down her leg too. I could hear splashes of water, the spray of what I figured was perfume, before they reappeared a few minutes later. Jaina was carrying a bottle, which she placed on a table beside the bed.

"Would you like to fuck us in the arse now?"

"Both of you?"

They both smiled. "Definitely," Lenina said, "And Jaina wants it too. You'll just need to get us ready. That's what the bottle is for."

I knew what it was. It probably wasn't exactly the same as Skyrim, but Aela had brewed oils that allowed my cock to slide inside her arse with no problem. Haelga was something else entirely, though I think she prepped herself before I arrived, so all she did was spit on my cock before having me slide in. She just loved it rough. Very rough.

Jaina opened the bottle, pouring a little of the oil onto her hand, Lenina doing the same. They then both took great delight in lubing up my cock, and the oil may have ended up on other parts of my body. They took their time as they also ran their hands up my stomach, particularly enjoying the slight definition of my abdominals, hands running up my arms and over my shoulders.

"Warrior," Jaina whispered.

"You have a lot of scars," Lenina added.

"You should see the other guy."

That made them both giggle as they almost didn't want to take their hands away from my body and cock. But they had to eventually, both of them getting on their hands and knees on the bed, face down, arse up. Grabbing the bottle with my left hand, I gave each of them a gentle slap with my right before bending down, licking Jaina's tight little hole for a couple of minutes before doing the same to Lenina.

"Do you do this often?" I asked, as I did wonder.

I could see the glance both of them shared. "No, you'll be our first. Generally, this is a no go," Jaina replied.

"Are you sure?"

"We wouldn't offer if we didn't want to," Lenina said.

I poured a little oil on Jaina, spreading it over her butt before focusing a finger on her hole. She appeared to enjoy it as I just rubbed her before I gently inserted a finger. I heard the catch of her breath, stopping immediately before slowing inserting it. I let her get used to it before I poured a little more oil and adding a second finger. With my left hand, I also started to fondle her pussy. She was soon rocking back and forth into my hands. Adding a third finger into her arse, I used the juices of her pussy to coat more of my cock as I knew I'd just have to eventually bite the bullet.

"Do you feel ready?" She nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Please, just do it."

I knew enough not to just thrust into her. I rubbed the head of my cock against her hole, though she was already aware of my size. I poured a little more oil before I gently as possible inserted the tip of my cock inside her. She gasped as I did and I stopped immediately. She gave me a nod and I slid a couple of more inches in.

"Holy shit!" she cried quietly.

"How does it feel?" Lenina wondered.

"It hurts, but a good sort of hurt. I feel full."

I pulled back until only the head of my cock was inside her before sliding forward again, adding another couple of inches. I was expecting her to cry out, but she was doing really well, trying her best to force me out, keeping relaxed. She might not have done it before but she knew what to do. Sliding back again, I poured a little more oil before I warned her I was going to insert my entire cock.

"Do it, I want to feel all of it." So I did. She cried out in excitement as my crotch bumped into her butt cheeks.

"By the Maker, Jaina, his entire length is up your arse!"

That's just made both of us laugh. Holding Jaina by the waist with my left hand, I beckoned Lenina to come closer with my right. As I slowly fucked Jaina, being careful not to thrust too hard too soon, I fondled Lenina. I wasn't going to get her ready just yet, so she flipped on her back and let me finger her pussy as she played with her clit.

"A little harder will be okay," Jaina said.

So I pulled back, poured a little more oil, and fucked her a little harder. She cried out again, though she immediately said it was good, very good, and I soon lost interest in Lenina, hands on Jaina's hips as I pumped into her a little faster. Her arse was so tight; I knew I wasn't going to last too long. And there was just something so... naughty about taking her anal virginity. I'd had the pleasure of taking the virginity of a couple of girls back in Skyrim, but taking the arse of someone?

Lenina moved around so she was lying in front of Jaina. I think she wanted her pussy eaten, but Jaina was too enthralled by what my cock was doing to her arse. Lenina pouted but moved back near me. I eventually stopped, my cock still inside, and after a flurry of body movements, had her on her back. I gently grabbed one of her breasts, my fingers twisting a nipple as I fondled her pussy at the same time, feeling her legs wrap around me.

"Holy shit, I'm going to cum..."

My eyebrows must have shot up as Lenina started to giggle. The idea of her cumming from fucking her arse was almost too much, and I started to pound her. She cried out against but told me to keep going as she moved my hands out of the way, furiously rubbing her pussy and clit as I fucked her almost as hard as I'd fucked her before. My orgasm, when it came, was almost by surprise, feeling a surge of cum fire deep inside her arse. She continued to rub herself and came barely a minute later.

Holding myself up by a hand to either side of her, neither of us moved as we just stared at each other, breathing deeply. She raised a hand to caress my cheek before I leaned down to kiss her.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked quietly.

"It was a good sort of pain." She glanced at Lenina. "You're going to love it."

"Just give me a few minutes to recover. That was a big one. Can you get me a towel?"

Lenina returned with what I asked as I waited for my cock to soften enough, pulling out and placing the towel in place. Lenina had another one so I could clean myself down, not that it was messy, which was a surprise. I'd heard of real horror stories from people who had tried to enjoy the pleasure of fucking one's butt.

Jaina eventually got to her feet, joking about having a sore butt, as she disappeared behind the partition. Lenina stayed with me. "I want to ride you," she said.

"You can do it however you want."

Lenina waited until Jaina returned a few minutes later before she started to oil me up again. To be honest, my cock was starting to feel the strain, so I suggested we just lie back for a little while. As we did, I asked about them. They were both as young as I thought, only eighteen, though since I'd only passed my twenty-fifth winter recently, I was pleased they were not younger. I saw girls working in Skyrim that horrified me, and certainly never did anything with them. I didn't ask questions like 'How or why are you doing this?' That sort of shit was just rude and unnecessary. But I did ask things about regular clients and what people liked. Apparently a lot of their customers wanted to fuck their arse but they always refused.

"So why did you agree to me?" I wondered.

"Well... The gold coin for both of us was one thing. We usually only charge a few silvers a time. That cock you have is another. You're well fit. We just had to have it. And... Well, you're actually a decent guy. Most customers think, since they paid, they can demand anything. You've actually asked before doing anything and actually seem to give a shit," Jaina replied.

"Plus you actually want us to cum!" Lenina added, "No-one has ever cared about my orgasm."

"Nor mine," Jaina stated.

"Sex isn't fun if we don't all cum." They giggled away at that and both cuddled into me. It was rather nice, two beautiful, young women who, if I'd met them in a tavern or somewhere I normally met women, I'd have happily taken them home.

I was ready to go around half an hour later, Lenina getting me ready with plenty of oil before she turned around to let me lube up then finger her arse too. Once I thought she was ready enough, she took control. I flicked between watching my cock disappear and her face as I felt the head of my cock pop inside. The smile on her face was gorgeous, Jaina giggling away, suggesting she probably had the same look.

She took her time but after a few minutes, she sat down on my lap, my entire length inside her arse. She leaned forward, placing a hand to either side of my head, kissing me softly before she said, "Fuck my arse."

So I did. Gently at first, as there's no way she could have taken how I ended with Jaina, but she was soon asking me to go a little harder, a little faster. She kissed me hard at the same time, her tongue in my mouth as she moaned. Grabbing her by the hips as I lifted my knees, I upped the tempo further as she had to sit up.

"By the Maker, that's good!"

"Yeah?"

"Oh, Jaina, we have to have him again some time!"

She started to play with her pussy, stating she was definitely going to cum again. To my surprise, so was I, though I didn't expect a large load. Lenina was now moaning loudly, asking me to fuck her harder still. I couldn't believe she could take it, considering this was her first time, but if that's what she wanted, so be it. I'll be honest, I think they'd probably told a white lie about this being their first time, but I didn't mind. They were allowing me to do it, so we were all winners.

Lenina came first, and when her arsehole clenched around my cock, I think I hurt her but I blasted at the same time. Having another powerful orgasm in such a short space of time caused me to practically pass out, barely remaining lucid as Lenina collapsed on top of me.

"Okay, I think that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Jaina said.

This time Jaina went and got us a couple of towels, handing one to Lenina and one to me. We cleaned ourselves up before Jaina grabbed a bottle and three tankards. I was feeling rather thirsty, unsurprised to be handed wine instead of water. My staying the night wasn't even asked, considering the gold coin. Lenina pulled back the covers, gesturing for me to get in, before they joined me to either side.

Once again, their hands roamed my body, asking about certain scars, cooing over the muscles in my arms and shoulders or across my chest. Despite feeling exhausted, their attentions caused me to get hard again. I almost groaned as they giggled. Thankfully, they were tired too and we eventually went to sleep.

Of course, I woke at one point during the night as I felt a hand around my cock. In the darkness, I'm not sure who it was, but Lenina was awake at least, pulling me on top of her as the sex we enjoyed was gentle, almost loving. Jaina woke up and watched us and, not really worried about an orgasm, Lenina suggested I do the same thing for her. We made love together, it turning into a proper threesome, for around an hour before we all yawned and went back to sleep.

Waking the next morning, they watched me slowly get dressed and assemble myself in armour, sword and dagger to my hip, shield on my back. They remained naked as they watched me before I announced that I had to go. Before I did, I took out two more gold coins, handing one each to them.

"What's this for?" Jaina asked, unable to hide the surprise.

"For a fantastic evening. Thank you, both of you. If I die sometime later today, I will die with some great memories."

That earned me a grateful, heartfelt thank you from both of them as they hugged me tightly. Before I left, Lelina did mention something. "If you're ever in Denerim, drop by the Pearl. That's where you'll find Jaina and myself. And, trust me on this, we'll be telling all the girls about you."

I kissed both of them goodbye as they wished me good luck and hoping to see me again. I don't think they were lying about that too.

Whistling away as I walked back to the Grey Warden camp, I received a number of curious glances. Some probably figured I'd just got laid, others probably thought I was insane. No-one was in a good mood facing down darkspawn. Cerys, Alistair and Duncan were waiting in the middle of the camp. There was no sign of the other two, Duncan explaining that they did not survive the ritual.

Alistair, Cerys and I were then given our mission. We would not join the main battle, which pissed me off. I explained who I was and what I was capable of, Duncan rightly retorting that I was only one man and there were thousands of darkspawn. In addition, the mission we were given was important. Our lighting of the beacon would hopefully turn the tide of the battle.

Oh, how naïve even warriors can sometimes be.

12