The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leliana remained by my side as we continued our walk north. Morrigan would occasionally glance back and smirk, so I figured she had an idea. Cerys and Alistair continued to lead. I wanted to hold Leliana by the hand, almost like a pair of lovers strolling along, but we had to remain vigilant. The darkspawn lurked anywhere and we could be called to action at any moment. Leliana eventually kissed me and wandered forward, joining Morrigan as the two started to converse. I still found her distracting, though not as much as if she were beside me.

We made it to the outskirts of the Circle Tower just after lunch. The tower itself was situated in the middle of a giant body of water, called Lake Calenhad, apparently named after a king related to the slain King Cailan. Making camp early, we then asked around the local village about access across the lake. We were pointed in the direction of the docks, where what we recognised a Templar knight was on guard. Our group approached and I could see the Templar was wary.

"Hold!" he called, "Access to the tower is forbidden."

Cerys stepped forward, Alistair alongside her. "Ser knight, we are Grey Wardens. In our possession are ancient treaties which compel the Circle of Magi to assist us in our battle against the darkspawn."

The Templar looked between the two before laughing. "If you two are Wardens, then I'm the King of Ferelden."

That sort of attitude just pissed me off, and before he could react, I stepped forward, sword in hand and at his throat. "Disrespect my friends like that again and you won't live to see tomorrow"

"Now see here..."

I put the tip of the sword to his throat so he'd feel the blade. "I am Ragnar Dragonborn, sworn warrior of Cerys Cousland, heir to the Ternyr of Highever, due to the assassination of Lord Bryce and Lady Eleanor Cousland. She is a Grey Warden. Our friend Alistair is a Grey Warden. Together we fought alongside brave King Cailan until he was slain by the darkspawn due to the treachery of Teryn Loghain. Now, what I am going to tell you, ser knight, is that you will carry us across this lake when we choose, you will do so happily, and you had better pray to any Gods that you believe in that you won't find me in a disagreeable mood otherwise."

The Templar was smart enough not to argue, instead simply asking, "When would you like to go across?"

I glanced at Cerys and Alistair. "Light is fading now. I believe it would be better if we go in the morning. Would that be okay?"

I removed the tip of my sword as the Templar nodded. "May I see the treaty, please?"

Alistair handed it over as the Templar read it quietly. "Holy shit, it's real." He handed the paperwork back and dipped his head. "My apologies, Wardens. We had already received word that all Wardens had died alongside the king."

"We were the only survivors," Alistair said sadly.

"Rest assured, no-one believes the rumours. The Wardens may have had a bad reputation, but we know that they are here to fight the darkspawn only. To accuse them of regicide? No-one in their right mind believes it."

"Will it be okay to travel at dawn tomorrow?" Cerys wondered.

"That won't be a problem. I will remain on guard until then. Just know that the Knight-Commander has called for the Right of Annulment."

"Any word on that?" Alistair asked.

"None so far. Such a thing won't be readily agreed without sufficient evidence."

We left the docks. There was a nearby tavern that we could have used to sleep, but half the rooms were already taken, so we agreed to just make camp near the shore. Once the sun disappeared and dinner was eaten, we relaxed the around the campfire, the sound of conversation and laughter no doubt echoing across the lake. As everyone readied for bed later, I offered to take first watch, Leliana immediately saying she would remain with me. Cerys gave me a look. I just returned a smile.

We didn't exactly keep watch. There was no real point considering there was the tavern and a few dwellings dotted near the lake. The Templar on guard had a tent near the pier and he was also asleep. I don't think darkspawn or bandits would be a problem. So we sat near the shore of the lake, Leliana between my legs leaning back against me, as we looked up at the stars. She told me a story about two ancient lovers that explained one of the largest stars in the sky. When she finished, all she did was turn to look at me so I could kiss her. We could have kept going but stopped until we woke Alistair to take the next watch. He didn't grumble much, explaining Wardens didn't exactly sleep all that well.

Back in our tent, we took our time undressing each other, though Leliana insisted on keeping her panties on. My underwear, though, was taken off before she gently pushed me onto my back. Lying down on me, we kissed as I stroked the smooth skin on her back, though I could feel the scars too. I knew that was also part of the story, as although I thought she was beautiful, near flawless, the scars on her front and back told me there were many secrets.

"I will tell you one day," she whispered.

"Whenever you're ready."

She lavished my body with attention. My skin was nothing like hers. I had plenty of scars and a light covering of chest hair, darker than the dirty blonde hair on my bed. She did mention she liked my beard, though did suggest she'd like it shorter. I knew I'd be cutting it to suit very soon. All her kisses drove me wild, my cock slowly but surely rising. As she kissed near my crotch, she ignored my cock but I could feel the skin of her cheek against it. I muttered something about her being a tease. She just giggled as I felt her tongue my balls, licking them before taking one in her mouth, gently sucking on it before doing the same with the other.

When she ran a tongue up my shaft, it took all the self-control I had not to cum all over myself. I was already oozing pre-cum. She grabbed the base of my cock and licked the head, tasting the pre-cum. "I hope there's more of that," she whispered. I think I grunted some sort of response.

Crouched between my legs, I could only watch her eyes on mine as a couple of inches disappeared, feeling her tongue perform what I could only describe as miracles. I had to take a deep breath every so often, willing myself not to cum too soon. Soon enough, half my cock was in her mouth, and her eyes suggested she was smiling as even more disappeared.

Removing it for a moment, she asked, "It's good, yes?"

"I'm not going to last long."

"I hope you plan on cumming in my mouth, Ragnar. It would be unfortunate to waste it."

My face must have been priceless as she giggled, and in one movement, devoured my cock completely, her nose bumping into my stomach. She hummed, I think pleased with herself. I could see her body shudder, and I figured her hand was playing with her pussy. I made a gesture but she shook her head. I think I was only getting attention tonight.

With her free hand, she ran that all over my body, sending tingles shooting from my toes to my head. Her head slowly bobbed up and down and I could feel the tip of my cock in her throat, her tongue sending waves of pleasure up my shaft and spreading across my body. I was doing my best to hold back my orgasm, but with everything she was doing, it was only delaying the inevitable.

"Leliana," I whispered, starting to gently thrust upwards into her mouth. She didn't even reply, just bobbing up and down even faster. "Leliana," I whispered again.

Then I came. I'm sure they heard my groan in the tents around us. They probably heard it in the Circle Tower across the lake. By the time I was finished, I felt utterly empty and drained. Best orgasm of my life? Probably. I think I even passed out temporarily, blinking my eyes open to see Leliana using her tongue to clean my cock. She met my eyes and smiled, opening her mouth. "I told you I wouldn't waste it," she giggled.

Right there and then, I almost used three words I'd never said before. I think my silence suggested something to her, as her face broke out in a heart-warming smile as she crawled up to lie next to me. I immediately wrapped an arm around her as she cuddled into me. "What about you?" I wondered.

"This is just the beginning, Ragnar. We can take our time, yes?"

"Of course. I just like to return the favour."

She kissed my cheek. "You can have my pussy tomorrow night. Do you want to taste it?"

"By the Nine, I'll be thinking about it all day. I've been thinking about it since seeing you in that tavern!"

"So will I. I'll be wet all day thinking about it." I couldn't help laughing. "What? I'm wet right now. But it's like teasing myself. You'll probably make me orgasm in a couple of minutes. That just means you'll have to give me another one afterwards."

"I'll do it all night, if you'd like."

"I might take you up on that offer."

I think I fell asleep before her as I was exhausted. That didn't stop me from waking up the next morning, spooning her, poking her in the back. She woke up soon after and turned to face me, a gentle kiss on the lips. "I think you swallowed something last night," I joked, waving my hand in my face.

She pulled a face but laughed. "I would hope I get plenty of it too." She laughed again at the face I pulled in return. "Do I surprise you?"

"Yes. No... A little, I guess."

I made to get up but she stopped me. "One thing, Ragnar. I go into this eyes open. If you want to be with anyone else, all you have to do is say so. If you want a night with Cerys, be with her. I can see the affection she has for you. If we meet other women who you want to be with, again, just say so. I will not be jealous... much, but I recognise who you are and what you want. You want me but you also have other desires. Just promise me one thing." I nodded. "Never lie to me. If you want to be someone else, just tell me. If you're with someone else and not me, just tell me. You don't have to ask."

I manoeuvred to get on one knee, taking her hand, resting my forehead against it. "I give you my oath as a Nord warrior, Leliana. My word is all. I will never lie to you." I met her eyes. "Ever."

And I knew I wouldn't, even if it cost me her.

There were a couple of comments over breakfast, Cerys suggesting I must have hurt myself the previous night as I groaned rather loudly. I merely shrugged and grabbed a bowl from Morrigan, who just gave me a look of You were fucking or something last night. Considering I was ravenous, I just focused on stuffing my face.

The Templar was waiting at the end of the pier again, and he was far friendlier this time, bidding us good morning and asking if we were ready to go. There was no more time to waste, we had to find out what was going on, our entire group clambering into the small boat as he rowed us across. He didn't know what we'd actually find, but he figured the situation was nothing short of disastrous.

He was absolutely right. We walked into a shitstorm of problems.

12