The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 21

Story Info
The Dragonborn offers assistance to the one he loves most.
8.4k words
4.76
3.9k
5
0

Part 21 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 -- Down and Dirty in Denerim

*****

It took a couple of days to ride back to Redcliffe. I'll admit that part of me would miss Orzammar. The dwarves were a remarkable race. Their technology appeared rather advanced, particularly compared to much of the surface. And considering they were not the largest of races, the fact they were on the front lines against the darkspawn most of the time, they definitely had my respect.

Brosca spent the entire journey on my horse, though when camping the night, she made way for Leliana and Solona, as she shared a tent with Sereda. I had a feeling that was going to be the way forward, though I could be wrong. Maybe two would always sleep with me, and one would always be Leliana or Brosca. The problem was, I loved them all, and would have slept beside any of them. In the end, I would have to leave the choice to them and simply hope they didn't get jealous of each other. So far, everything was okay.

Arl Eamon appeared back to normal upon walking into the main hall after riding into Redcliffe Castle. He was eager for news, though first I made introductions of our three recruits. He was surprised to see one dwarf, let alone three, and after a quick question and answer session, he let me know what was going on across Ferelden.

"There is civil war, Ragnar," he said, once we'd retired to his study, standing over a map. With me were Alistair and Cerys, as the lone Grey Wardens. Any recruits wouldn't go through with the ritual until much later.

"I assume Loghain is behind it?" Alistair asked.

"Of course. From what my contacts have told me, Anora has been sidelined. He now rules Ferelden without a crown. Rendon Howe is responsible for most of his dirty work."

"He'll die soon enough," Cerys growled. The hand Alistair rested on hers to calm her didn't go un-noticed by myself or Eamon.

"Whatever the case, have you given what we discussed any further thought, Alistair?"

"I don't want to be king, Eamon. How can I be king? I'm a bastard."

I rested a hand on his shoulder. "And you're a good man, Alistair. And do you know why I think you'll be a good king?"

"Why?"

"Because you don't want it. I distrust any man or woman who covets power. No-one is born to rule, Alistair. Even the greatest of kings had to learn the ropes. I've read a little about you father. I would suggest you learn from him."

"The Dragonborn speaks true, Alistair," Eamon added, "You'll be a good king. You're loyal, a good head on your shoulders, and smarter than you give yourself credit."

"I still have to agree to it though. My entire life, I was firmly put in my place. The first time I truly felt at home was with the Wardens, and now you want me to turn my back on them."

"Can you not rule as a Warden?" I wondered.

He shrugged. "It would be awkward. I still carry the taint, and any decision made for the benefit of the Wardens will be questioned."

"Will you at least consider what we say?" Eamon asked.

"Of course I will." He looked at Cerys, the two sharing a silent conversation, before he returned his eyes to Eamon. "What of Cerys?"

Eamon nodded, immediately understanding. "It could be awkward with Anora currently on the throne, particularly as the widow of Cailin. However, as the daughter of the murdered teryn... I don't mean to use your family tragedy to our advantage, Cerys, but you would certainly have the sympathy of the people."

"We haven't made a decision yet. We're just talking," she said.

"Let's leave it for now. We have plenty of options, but the most important decision is about you, Alistair. If you choose to take the throne, I can assure you the people will follow. And I believe, and I think our Dragonborn friend here agrees, that you will make a fine king."

Eamon ensured we enjoyed a feast that night. Isolde was pleased to see us all again, and we all spent a little time with Connor. Eamon admitted that the boy would soon be sent to the Circle, so he was enjoying every moment he could with him before he left. There was talk that Eamon and Isolde were already planning for another child.

It had been a long two days in the saddle, but as nearly everyone else headed to bed, I took a bottle of brandy and headed to the library, figuring I'd settle down with a book, hoping I'd find something about the Wardens or a previous Blight. Finding a book that would definitely keep my attention, I'd read a good quarter before I was interrupted by a cleared throat. Looking at the doorway, I could only smile as Leliana walked towards me, though it disappeared as her face was serious.

Putting the book down, she still sat on my lap, wrapping my arms around her and sharing a soft kiss. "What's up?" I asked.

"I've received a message, Ragnar."

I knew immediately what she was referring to. "We can leave tomorrow, if you'd like. The rest can stay here."

The smile alone was reward enough. "Thank you." She kissed me hard, plenty of tongue, before she broke it. "When will you come to bed?"

I looked down at the book, then back at her. "You know, I've suddenly lost all interest in whatever I was reading."

She took me by the hand, leading us to the same room we'd shared before. Seeing Brosca waiting for us was only a slight surprise. Noticing she was already naked wasn't. Leliana sat down on the edge of the bed as Brosca kneeled beside her. "Since we're leaving tomorrow, I couldn't leave Brosca out tonight," Leliana said.

"And that's why I like her too," Brosca stated.

"You girls are going to be the death of me," I stated with a chuckle, before I took off my shirt. Leliana's hand immediately went to my chest, complimenting my muscles, as Brosca leaned forward to help take off my pants. "Someone's eager."

"You're leaving tomorrow, and I need this cock in me before you go."

Glancing at Leliana, she just smiled before adding, "I figured you'd like two of us at once."

Cupping her cheek, I just leaned down to kiss her. "And that's another reason why I love you."

By this stage, Brosca had my pants and underwear down, hands around my cock, lubing it up with her spit as she stroked me. Leliana stripped off before sitting next to Brosca, both of them starting to stroke me. I just cupped both their faces with a hand. The look of love and devotion they returned was... I knew I loved them just as much in return.

Brosca was polite enough to let Leliana start on me. She drove me nuts by just licking up and down my shaft first, teasing me by licking the head, before licking up and down my shaft again. I leaned down as Brosca sat up so I could kiss her at the same time, though was soon distracted as I felt Leliana started to take my cock in her mouth, groaning into Brosca's mouth.

"She's good, isn't she?" I nodded as she leaned back down.

Leliana's head bobbed up and down for a few minutes until her nose touched my body, pulling my cock out of her mouth, now coated in her spit, a satisfied smile on her face. "Your turn, Brosca."

Brosca gobbled my cock up so fast, you would have thought I'd never see her again. Placing a hand on each of my butt cheeks, she quickly took my whole length and had me practically fuck her face. She was nuts at times, but she seemed to really enjoy it. Leliana watched in fascination, murmuring her amazement that Brosca could actually take my whole length without choking. Pulling back, Brosca just looked at her and said, "Next to no gag reflex helps."

Leliana took over for a minute, the two alternating and it was all a little too much after a while, letting them know I was going to cum. "Where do you think, Leliana?"

"Towels?" Brosca nodded. "Face."

"I'll lick it off your face, if you'd like."

"I'm sure Ragnar would like that."

"You bet he would."

I eventually had to stop them pleasuring me, stroking myself off as Leliana got down onto the floor on her knees, waiting for what was to come. She squealed when the first rope hit her face, laughing away as I coated her face in cum. She immediately licked her lips as Brosca leapt forward, licking her face. It was incredibly erotic, and it wasn't a real surprise when they shared a rather intense kiss, though both just looked up at me after a minute. "I had to share," Brosca said, before she resumed cleaning Leliana's face. I was polite enough to then use a towel to clean anything Brosca may have missed.

Wanting to return the favour, I suggested something new, having Leliana lie down on the bed on her back, and figuring Brosca was rather light, having her lie on top of Leliana. Both found it rather amusing, but once I bent down and started to alternate eating them out, they proclaimed I was an absolute genius. Eventually sliding two fingers inside Leliana, I focused on Brosca's pussy the most with my tongue, and she must have been incredibly turned on, as she had an orgasm within a few minutes. Rolling off Leliana, I could now focus on her, continuing to pump my fingers as I started to gently flick her clit.

I felt her legs wrap around my head, blocking most of what I could hear, though what I could was very complimentary about my skills. I eventually removed my fingers, wanting her to cum with just my tongue, looking up to see her eyes stare into mine. Her lips were slightly parted, watching her chest rise and fall rapidly, before she arched her back and moaned. But she wasn't done just yet.

Upping at how hard and fast I licked her clit, her entire body was starting to writhe, having to loop my arms around her legs, which were still fastened around my head. I lifted myself up slightly, lifting Leliana at the same time, as I was now just devouring her pussy, or that's what I felt like. Doing that attracted the attention of Brosca, as eating out a woman always made me hard, and I felt her lips wrap around my cock again. But I focused all my attention on Leliana, and soon she was shuddering in a way I knew very well. Her moans and the language she used would have woken the entire castle, but at that moment, I don't think any of us cared. I only stopped what I was doing when she went still, unwrapping her legs from around my head and gently lowering her back to the bed. She was bathed in sweat, her face red, but her eyes were only for me. I knew I had about ten minutes before I was getting fucked.

Brosca took my cock from her mouth and grabbed my attention. "So, we fucking now or what?" Grabbing her legs, I pulled her towards me, spread her legs as far as possible, and slid my cock inside her. She loved that, and loved it even more when I placed my hands at the back of her knees, pushing her legs back so her knees were as far back as possible. "Fuck me, Dragonborn. Give me that massive cock!"

Part of me wanted to ram the entire thing in, and while I didn't do that, she got more than half. She squealed with delight, and the look in her eyes suggested I fuck her hard. So that's what I did. I pounded the not-literal shit out of her. She loved every single second. She loved the gentle, passionate sex we'd learned to share, but I knew we'd also love this hard, rough stuff too.

"Fuck my dwarven pussy!" she cried. Leliana started to giggle, watching in amusement as I pounded the much small dwarf. "Split me in half with your cock."

"I'm going to take your arse one day, Natia. I'm going to ensure you walk funny for a week."

I leaned down to kiss her. She bit my lip hard. "That had better be a promise."

I pushed her knees back even further so her arse was in the air and I was soon hammering into her. She was still loving it. I was dripping with sweat from the exertions. "Blessed Stone, all those guys I was with were pathetic. Small dicked fuckers. Now I'm being fucked by a real man. Does it always feel this good, Leliana?"

"It does, though not quite like that."

"I just want him to tear me apart with his cock."

"By Talos, you're something else, Natia."

"We can do the gentle stuff after. I just want you to fuck me senseless."

I stopped for a moment, and managed to flip her over onto her front. She knew what to do, immediately getting onto all fours. Grabbing a handful of her hair, I pulled her head back slightly as I properly smacked her arse. "Who are you?" I asked as I started to pound her again.

"Natia Brosca."

"And who do you belong to?"

"You."

I pulled her head back a little as I leaned forward. "Who owns your pussy?"

"You."

"And your arse?"

"You."

"And the rest of your body?"

"You."

I leaned forward down to her ear. "I love you, Natia," I whispered.

She held back a sob as she whispered back that she loved me too. Asking me to stop, she flipped around onto her back and beckoned me inside her. "I need to see you as you cum," she said. She spread her legs and placed them on my back again as I slid inside her and resumed what I was doing. I didn't stop kissing her except to look at Leliana, who watched on in amazement.

Brosca then had an orgasm, which caught me by a surprise, as she generally only came on top. That near sent me over the edge, but she told me to keep going until I finished. Leaning back, I just watched her face as she came down from her orgasm, telling me to keep fucking her as hard as possible and to cum inside her. Never one to let a sexual partner down, that's what I did a few minutes later. By the time I'd emptied myself, I was completely spent, collapsing onto the bed between them. The only sounds were of heavy breathing from Brosca and I.

"That was something else," Leliana finally stated.

"It takes some explaining," Brosca replied, "Putting it simply, I've grown used to that because of what I had to do in Dust Town. Since meeting him, Ragnar has shown me other ways, much more pleasant ways, of enjoying the company of a man. But I trust him so much that, if I want it like that, I know he'd never hurt me."

Leliana leaned over to kiss my cheek. "He'd never hurt any of us."

"Well, I hope I don't."

"What's all that talk about though? About ruining you and everything?"

Brosca started to giggle. "I kinda get into it, don't I? Let's be serious. I'm a dwarf and much smaller than him. He's a giant compared to me, with a massive cock, particularly compared to dwarven men. I've even had other human men but... That's another story. Realistically, I shouldn't be able to take him. But after seeing it the first time, I made it my goal to take his cock each and every time we're together. I feel so full when I do. But the even better feeling is that I know the man I'm doing it with loves me as much as I love him."

I could only pull her towards me to hug her tightly and kiss her. "If I ever hurt you..."

"I'll tell you, and I know you'd feel awful for it. Trust me, Ragnar, I can probably take it. As I said, I've done some shit and not all of it willingly." I closed my eyes, a million bad thoughts and images. I felt her lips on mine again. "I'm safe now. I've felt safe from the moment I met you."

Feeling Leliana cuddle in behind me, she added, "We're all safe with him."

Glancing back, I asked if Leliana was ready. "You know what? We'll be away for a few days. I'm happy just sleeping with you tonight. If Brosca is keen to be intimate again, I'm happy to let her enjoy you until we have to go."

"And now I understand why you love her the most," Brosca stated. I know my eyes widened in surprise, as she just laughed. "Oh, come now, Ragnar. Sereda knows. I know. Solona probably knows too."

"But..."

"No buts, Ragnar. We understand why. That woman currently holding you is an absolute gem. Good thing we all like her too. Well, I think we all like each other, to be honest. It's why this current arrangement works so well. If we were all attracted to each other, just think of the group sex opportunities."

I looked at the ceiling. "Dear Gods, if you're watching me now, please make that happen."

We eventually just went to sleep that night, as Brosca finally admitted that she was rather sore, though she added that it was only in a good way, delighted that she'd managed to orgasm on her back. The three of us just ended up talking about our lives. Nothing in particular, just generalities. Brosca spoke a little more about her life in Dust Town, and I think both our hearts went out to her. She didn't get upset while talking about it, mostly it angered her, thinking her life up to now had been a waste. Leliana didn't speak too much about her past except her life at the Chantry, admitting that part of her would always miss how simple it was.

Falling asleep, Brosca ensured I was holding her as tightly as possible, whispering that she felt safe, Leliana holding me, whispering in my ear that I was a good man. That made me smile.

The next morning, Leliana woke up first, kissing me on the cheek, whispering I should enjoy a last couple of hours with Brosca. She was still asleep, moulded into me, so I just gave her a gentle squeeze and snuggled into her. I think she partially woke up, feeling her hands grip mine a little tighter, before she went back to sleep.

She must have slept for another hour at least before waking up, immediately turning around to see that I'd been watching her the entire time. After a soft kiss, she asked, "Were you watching me sleep?"

"I was. You're rather adorable when you're asleep."

She playfully pushed my shoulder. "It's because someone wore me out last night. And I'm still sore."

"Well, a job well done then." The look on my face caused her to laugh as I hugged her. "But did you enjoy it?"

"I've now got to go a few days without it. It's going to be hell."

"Sure you don't want a final ride?"

"Part of me really wants to," she said, before leaning in close, giggling as she added quietly, "But I'm being honest. You kinda ruined me last night. Thank you."

"Glad I could be of assistance."

Heading into the dining room for breakfast, I explained what Leliana and I would be doing over the next few days, so suggested if anyone else had their own ideas, they were free to pursue them. Otherwise, we would be heading to Denerim, and would aim to resume in around three to four days if all went to plan.

Leliana and I only took a small pack, hoping to make Denerim within the day. Walking from Redcliffe to Denerim took only two days or so, figuring a good horse would get us there by nightfall. Before leaving, my girls lined up to say goodbye, sharing a kiss and a hug with each of them. I hugged Solona the longest, wondering if she'd felt slightly left out. She seemed to know what was on my mind as she whispered in my ear that she simply understood. I could only blink in amazement that someone so young could understand. Then she said she loved me and hoped our mission was successful.

We didn't take any camping gear, so pushed our horses all the way to Denerim, barely stopping except to give our horses time to recover from the sheer pace. The plan worked, as we made the outskirts of Denerim by the time the sun dipped over the horizon, stabling our horses and entering the city gates by the time stars could be seen in the night sky.

The first thing we needed to do was find a place to sleep, heading straight to the same inn we'd stayed in previously. The woman who ran it recognised us immediately, offering us the same room. She also had a stew cooking over the fire, offering us dinner too, for which we were very grateful. After such a long day in the saddle, we headed to our room after dinner, undressing and sliding under the covers. We were both rather sore in our nether regions, so the idea of sex was off the table, but I was happy to just kiss and cuddle her, something I know she appreciated. I would do the same thing for all my girls, but, well, I've already explained what she meant to me.

After breakfast the next morning, we headed out into town. Having entered the city after dark, most of the population was already in doors. Again, there was a lingering sense of fear. The presence of the City Guard was everywhere, and they continued to bully their way past everyone. Leliana gave me a glance, suggesting I keep my head down this time. We headed to a tavern, as she said that is where she would meet her contact, who would hopefully have the information we needed.