The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought a tankard of ale and sat at the bar as Leliana disappeared. She returned within fifteen minutes, tapping me on the shoulder to let me know we would be going. Draining my tankard, I followed her outside. Falling in alongside her, she explained the situation.

"I have her address. She will not be alone. We will need to go armed. I want to take her alive."

"When?"

"Tonight, once the torches have been lit. We can use the darkness to our advantage."

"What should we do until then?"

She glanced in my direction. "While I would like to, I... I don't want distractions. Can we just go for a walk outside the city walls?"

I kissed her cheek before grabbing her hand, escorting her outside the city gates. There were meadows and fields as far as the eye could see, so we just wandered the roads, passing through small clusters of trees, stopping at the occasional stream. We even stopped to pick flowers, Leliana putting a couple in her hair, which only made her look even more beautiful. Gods, I probably sound pathetic at times.

We returned to the inn in the afternoon, enjoying dinner before heading upstairs to change. Dressed in armour and with all the weapons we could carry, no doubt we made plenty of noise heading back downstairs. I could see the landlady glance our way with apprehension. "You will have no problem, good woman. We will return later alone."

She nodded. "I've trusted you before. I will trust you again. As long as I don't receive a knock from the Guard."

"You won't. I promise," Leliana stated.

It was dark by the time we headed out onto the streets. People were either heading home or walking towards a nearby tavern, so we were pretty much ignored. Plenty of people were dressed in their own armour, so we were just another pair of faces in a melting pot. Leliana led the way, heading towards one of the market squares, turning off onto a narrow side street. Bringing us to a stop, she gestured ahead to where a man stood outside a house.

"Guard. I'll take care of him quietly, then we infiltrate. Kill anyone we find inside except the woman. She won't be surrounded by anyone but men. They're all yours."

The guard obviously didn't hear nor sense her approach, as she slit his throat with consummate ease, managing to grab his body before it collapsed to the ground, sitting him against the wall. I joined her at the door, as she counted down to nil with her fingers. Surprisingly, the door was open as I led the way in. Immediately in front of me were two enormous warriors, but I had surprise on my side, and weapon in hand. The first one took a sword in the gut as I kicked the second one in the balls. A low blow, one I hated using, but when you're outnumbered, you look for any advantage. My sword stuck in the gut of the first warrior, I brought my knee up into the face of the second, smashing his face before I stepped back and added a kick with my boot. That put him on the ground.

Finally, able to take back my sword, I sliced the throat of the first warrior with an expert swipe before driving my sword down into the chest of the second, right into his heart. It had taken all of thirty seconds, perhaps forty-five, for them to die.

Looking up, I could see a third body on the ground, the staff by the body suggesting they had been a mage. Leliana had both daggers in hand, one loose to her side, the other at the throat of a woman. She remained silent, I think holding back the temptation to simply let the blood flow.

"Ragnar, please tie Marjolaine to the chair. If she resists, you may hit her."

I didn't have to hit her, but I'm sure on size alone I was intimidating enough. Once she was tied, the interrogation began. What I learned from Marjolaine didn't surprise me. She admitted setting up Leliana so she was captured. She admitted to ensuring she was tortured and raped when captured. I didn't know about that latter part. That's when I stood up and Leliana stepped aside.

The slap I gave her felt righteous. "Be glad that's all you get, bitch," I growled. I know I could have easily strangled her, or broken her neck like a twig. It took a gentle hand on my shoulder from Leliana to calm me down.

Marjolaine just smirked. "It appears my Leliana has someone else wrapped around her little finger."

Leliana then gave her a good backhander on her other cheek. "I am not 'your' Leliana. My heart and soul belong to him, as much as his belong to me."

Marjolaine laughed in her face. Leliana slammed a fist straight into her nose, blood immediately oozing down her face.

The interrogation continued, and the longer it went on, the more I knew Leliana would have to end it tonight. Marjolaine talked a good game, trying to confuse me, by saying Leliana was only using me for her own ends, and that once she had what she wanted, I would be discarded. I didn't believe that for a second, not when Leliana looked at me just after that, and she returned the same look I saw in her eyes when we were alone and naked together.

In the end, Leliana made up her own mind. I didn't think she would torture Marjolaine. Doing that made her no better. But she wasn't going to make her death instantaneous either. "You underestimated me, Marjolaine, as much as I underestimated you. But with Ragnar by my side, I will never have to fear you or anyone again. He keeps me safe. He keeps all by his side safe. It is a shame you turned on me in such a fashion."

"I hold no regrets. Do what you must."

Leliana sliced her throat and stepped back to watch Marjolaine die slowly. I grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze, not turning my eyes away from Leliana. Once Marjolaine was dead, she simply said, "We should return to the inn."

We left the bodies where they were, though I dragged the guard's body outside into the house so no-one would investigate too closely. If Marjolaine had any further allies in Denerim, they'd be in for quite a shock the next morning. We walked hand in hand back to the inn, like a pair of lovers, completely relaxed. In the darkness, they wouldn't have seen the blood on our armour. Entering the inn, the landlady peeked out from her room, against assuring her all was okay. If she noticed the blood, she made no mention, merely wishing us goodnight.

Heading up to our room, the first thing I did was take off my armour before heading to the bowl of water, cleaning my hands of the blood. Taking a seat on the bed, I watched Leliana do the same thing. In the candle light, I could see the faint scars on her back.

"I had no idea," I said quietly.

"I didn't know how to tell you. I figured saying I was tortured was enough." She turned to face me. "They did all that, but they didn't break me. And everything I went through led me to you." She leaned down to take both my hands in hers. "What do you think of me, Ragnar? Who am I to you?"

"You're the woman I love, Leliana. Beautiful. Intelligent. Dangerous. One hell of a spy. Marjolaine was obviously clueless you knew she was here."

"But what else?"

"The question is, who do you want to be?"

"I know who I'm not. I'm not a Chantry sister. I want to be, as I love the Maker, but it was a lie. I am Leliana, the Orlesian spy. And I am dangerous. I love the danger. And I know I'm a killer. Is it wrong to enjoy it all?"

"And that's why I love you. Because that is who you are. Don't lie to yourself any longer. Be who you want to be. Be who you are. No more lies. Not to me, you've never lied to me. Stop lying to yourself."

She smiled as she asked, "And am I still the one you love the most?"

"Yes. Absolutely. More than ever. I love all my girls," I replied, grabbing her hand. "But you are the one who holds most of my heart. You are the one I would want to be with in the end if I had to make that choice. You are the one that, if you asked, I'd whisk us away in an instant."

She leaned down to kiss me, slipping her tongue into my mouth in moments. I shuffled back so she could sit on my lap, knees to either side of my body. "I want you to take me tonight, Ragnar. I want you to take all of me. I want you to own me."

"You too?"

She smiled. "I know how it sounds, but I know what I mean." She grabbed one of my hands and held it to her chest. "Do you feel that?" I could. Her heart was beating rapidly. "That's how it is all the time I'm with you. You do things to me I didn't think were possible, and I don't even mean in the physical sense. Just your smile makes me weak at the knees. The way you move across the battlefield, striking down our enemies, makes me wet. You're sex on legs, Ragnar. I have to stop myself from just jumping on you half the time."

"How do you think I feel about you? I'm a walking erection half the time."

Getting off my lap, she headed towards her small pack, taking a bottle of oil, the sort I knew very well. Placing that on the night stand, she helped me to my feet, bringing me to a different position as she sat on the bed, standing in front of her. Looking up at me, she started to stroke my cock. "First my mouth, Ragnar. Then you can have my pussy. Then you can have my arse. No-one has ever done it to me before. You will be the first and only. If I like it, we can do it again."

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't offer if I wasn't. As I said, I want you to own me. Mind, body, heart, soul."

I leaned down to kiss her. "I love you."

"And I love you. Now, I'm going to blow you, Ragnar. And you don't need to ask what will happen when you need to cum. Just cum in my mouth."

While I loved being blown, Leliana knew I loved going down on her too. Before she got started, I gestured to the bed, where I lay down. Leaning down to kiss me first, she then straddled my face, though backwards, bending down as I felt her tongue run along my cock. As she started to pleasure me, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and went to town on her. While my tongue focused on her pussy and clit, I soon spread her arse cheeks and started to prod her arsehole. That made her giggle. "Later," she managed to say, despite what my mouth was doing to her, and the fact she was busy taking most of my length in hers.

I wanted Leliana to cum before me, so inserting a couple of fingers inside her certainly helped it along. She soon lost interest in sucking my cock, which didn't bother me, as she eventually sat up, grinding her pussy into my face. Gods, I loved it when any of the women I was with did that. Helps they were all rather light.

She quickly switched around so she could probably grind against my face, grabbing two handfuls of hair. "How are you so good at this?" she breathed. I mumbled something as I ate her out. "Did you say it's because I taste so good?" I managed to nod to that. "Did you say you would do it every hour, every day?" I managed a nod to that too. "I might hold you to that one day."

Shuffling backwards, I grabbed her and threw her backwards as I sat up and rammed two fingers in her again. She was laughing away at the position she was in, though that soon changed to a rather loud moan. Managing to sit herself up as I bent my legs, she grabbed my hair again and kept it in place, thrusting her body into my face. "Eat that pussy!" My eyes must have widened in surprise as I think, in addition to the fact she was turned on, she might have been a little embarrassed. "Maybe a tip from Brosca?"

"You don't have to be anything like her. But I will continue to eat your pussy."

She came a couple of minutes later, moving her so she could lie next to me as her body occasionally shuddered. The look she gave me was part love, part lust, part desire. Despite the fact she was still recovering, her hand immediately went to my cock, stroking me for a couple of minutes before she resumed blowing me. Considering what I'd just done to her, which always turned me on completely, I did as she requested and didn't want her when I came in her mouth a couple of minutes later. She squealed in surprise but didn't spill a drop. Once I'd stopped firing into her mouth, she then quite happily cleaned me off before kissing up my body. She went to kiss me and hesitated. "Swallow it?" I asked. She nodded, so I kissed her. Hell, I usually kissed her after I'd gone down on her.

Straddling my lap again, I simply cuddled her as I sat back, leaning against the headboard, stroking her back as I always did, her hands wrapped around me in return. "I'm sorry I didn't..."

"Never apologise for that. It was just a surprise."

She leaned back and stroked my face with her left hand. "I used to see their faces every time I'd close my eyes to sleep. They never broke me, but they scarred me. Here," she said, pointing at one on her hips, where I could see a scar, "But also here," she said, placing a hand over her heart. After leaning forward to kiss me, she leaned back and smiled. "Now every time I close my eyes, I see your face. Particularly those beautiful blue eyes of yours. They express so much; you probably don't realise. You sometimes never have to say a word. Just a look tells me everything I need to know."

"What are they saying now?"

"Quite simple, really. You're in love with me. You love being with me. You will keep me safe. You will protect me."

"I'd die for you, Leliana."

The smile those five words earned... I can't even begin to describe it. She kissed me hard before leaving her forehead against mine, staring into my eyes. "You'd better not, but the sentiment is appreciated."

Lifting herself up slightly, I couldn't help groan, and she gasped, as I entered her. She didn't move otherwise, simply sitting on my lap with my cock buried inside her. We continued to kiss and cuddle. "Good thing I'll never want another man," she joked, "None would compare to you."

"If you ever asked me to make a choice..."

She smiled. "I couldn't do that to my friends."

I put a hand to her chest, feeling her heart beat. "And you say I have a big one. I think yours is bigger, or maybe just better. Few would put up with it."

"You dropped everything to be with me here now, Ragnar. That tells me everything I need to know." She paused before adding, "Right, enough talk. Time for round two."

That made me laugh, but she wasn't joking, quickly bouncing up and down on my lap, ensuring she sat up enough that most of my cock was out of her before sliding back down. She'd squeeze my cock at the same time, and it drove me nuts. She put her head on my shoulder, hearing her panting as she slowly picked up speed.

Gods, she felt great.

She eventually had enough of that position though, getting off my lap and lying down. Kneeling between her legs, I could only look her up and down. She was paler than me, but those breasts of hers were near perfect. A toned, flat stomach. Her sex was a little red from what we'd done already, the light covering of red hair just added to her allure. Her legs were toned and I could watch her walk all day. Just looking at her like that made my cock feel a little harder.

Leaning down to kiss her, I blindly slid inside her, feeling her lift her legs back, pressing them into my side. "Fuck me," she whispered once the kiss was broken.

I didn't look anywhere else except into her eyes as I started to fuck her. She wasn't much of a talker, neither was I. A lot of the communication was non-verbal. But I could watch her face the entire time we made love. There was a near constant smile all the time. Her eyes were alive. I loved the slight parting of her lips when I hit a certain part deep inside her. Or feeling her arch her back as I upped the pace, knowing I was hitting all the right spots.

Lifting her legs back further, she put her legs around where my arms were beside her, so she was now spread incredibly wide. "Hard," she said in between the continuous kissing. I was now dripping with sweat, as was she, and I wasn't going to last much longer. I let her know, replying that I should just keep going until I cum.

She was soon squealing as I pounded her. "Gonna cum," I warned again.

"Bury your cock inside me and give me your cum!"

So I did as she requested, near collapsing on top of her as I came a second time that night. Barely keeping myself from squashing her, I could feel her wrap her legs around me, her arms doing the same thing, as I sucked in another round of deep breaths. Feeling her kiss my cheek, I barely had the strength to lift my head, though my cock still felt rather hard as it was still inside her. I was getting ready to move, though her legs tightened around me.

"No. Leave it where it is. It's home." That made me chuckle, feeling her tighten both arms and legs around me. "I love you," she whispered.

Managing to lift my head, I kissed her before returning the same words.

I eventually had to move as my arms were getting stiff and sore, rolling onto my side as she turned to face me. She spent plenty of time running her hand up and down my face and through my hair again. All I did was stare her in return. That just made the smile broaden further and further until she asked quietly, "What?"

"I'm just a very lucky man. I'm currently lying next to the most beautiful redhead in Thedas, currently naked, with a perfect body, and an accent that still drives me wild."

She snuggled into me, wrapping my arms her in return this time, her head nestled under my chin. "If you're lucky, what am I?" she wondered.

"Incredibly satisfied?"

She giggled at that. "Well, definitely that."

Both of us had a little nap, though it was probably barely an hour before I was woken by Leliana kissing me. Sitting up on her knees, she gestured for me to join her before she got on all fours, moving around so she could wiggle her arse in my face. I gave it a gentle slap, causing her to giggle. "I want you to have it, Ragnar," she whispered, as I bent down to tickle it with my tongue. That caused her to squirm, but the moan suggested she liked it. Before I really got into it, I grabbed the bottle that she'd brought, plus a couple of towels, just in case it got messy.

I gave her pussy a little bit of attention first before she asked me to just focus on her arse. She wanted me to do it. I'll admit I wanted to do it, though I wasn't bothered about doing it again. Once was enough, and pussy was far more welcoming. But I guess it was the taboo, and Leliana wanted to give me everything. That just made me love her a little bit more.

Pouring a little oil, I massaged her arse, and could smell the scent of strawberry. Upon mentioning that, she did say that it was a real mixture but was specifically designed to help. Running my tongue up one of her butt cheeks, it was actually rather nice, so pouring that on her arsehole just made it taste even better. While I tongued her butt, I applied a little oil to my cock, Leliana now really squirming against what I was doing.

Getting her in position, I fucked her normally for a couple of minutes, which she couldn't help but love, particularly as I started to finger her arse. I started out with only the one but she quickly asked for two, suggesting she was rather eager to get started. Soon I was slowly pumping her with both cock and fingers, and by the time I added a third finger, she was definitely moving in a way that suggested I should make a change soon.

Removing my cock, I poured a little more oil on her, including rubbing it down her back, as I lathered my cock in it. Firmly holding her by the side, I placed the cock at her rear entrance. "Try not to move forward," I said quietly.

"I'll try. But you're pretty big, remember."

Gently prodding her, I let her get used to the idea that something rather large was about to enter her rear. Letting her know I was ready, she looked back with a smile and nodded, as I slowly slid my cock into her arse. Gods, it was incredibly tight. She immediately tried to move forward, so I had to hold her in place, doing so until the head of my cock was inside her. I gave her some time to get used to it before I slid a bit more in.