The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned, and I wondered if I was hurting her. "A little, but it also feels really good," she admitted. Nodding, she added, "Keep going. It's okay." I poured a little more oil as I pulled back and then thrust gently forward, sliding a little more inside her. "Maker," she breathed. I did the same thing again and again, pulling back before sliding a little more inside her. It took a little time, but somehow, I'm not sure how, I got nearly my entire length inside her. She looked back and smiled.

Grabbing her by both hands now, I slowly started to fuck her. Incredibly gently, at such a slow pace, I was barely moving at times. I watched her face, and I could see it was a little painful, but she smiled through it too. I asked her again if she was okay. "I feel very naughty, Ragnar. You should not be in my arse. I'm a Chantry sister, after all."

That just made me laugh. She had a good giggle too.

Moving my hands around to her stomach, I pulled her up so her back rested against my chest. Her lips eventually searched for mine as I ran my hands up and down her body, thrusting into her a little bit faster. She had to break the kiss again to exclaim, "Maker!"

"Okay?"

She answered that by grabbing my right hand and placing it above her sex. "Play with my clit. I'm going to cum really hard," she whispered. I kissed her again before moving down to her neck, earning a number of moans in my ear.

Stopping to pour just a little more oil, I picked up the pace a little more, but certainly nothing like if I was fucking her pussy. But I was getting more than enough out of it, barely holding back an orgasm at times. That's why I kept stopping. And I also knew she couldn't keep going for long. So I focused on her clit as I fucked her arse, and she was soon writhing away, holding her tight with my left arm.

Leaning back, resting her head against my shoulder, she whispered into my ear, "Every hole, Ragnar. Cum in my arse."

When she said that in her accent, it sent a shiver up my spine. "In a minute," I said through gritted teeth.

She removed my hand from her sex and feel forward, resting her head on a pillow as her right hand moved to her sex. I poured a little more oil, one last time I figured, before I firmly held her by the waist and fucked her a little harder. Still nothing like her pussy, but I was getting close to climax, and I knew I'd have to stop soon, as I didn't want to hurt her.

"I'm going to cum," she whispered. I don't think it was necessarily from what I was doing, as I could see her arm moving rather quickly, but I think it was a combination of everything. I now just focused on the tightness of her arse, the sheer naughtiness of it, the fact it was Leliana, the woman I loved the most, who was allowing me the gesture. I couldn't hold it back forwever, and buried myself a final time as I fired into her. Amazingly, that set off her own orgasm, feeling her clench against my cock as she fell down, making sure I followed her, but ensuring I didn't squash her at the same time.

We lay together like that for a couple of minutes, my cock still buried in her arse, her face now bright red and covered in sweat. So was her back, glistening in the candle light. I'm was probably dripping by now. Grabbing a towel, I gently pulled back and out of her, noticing her arsehole was now rather red, placing a towel there to prevent further mess. I used the other towel to clean off my cock, amazed there was no mess other than oil and cum. Lying down next to Leliana, she returned a large, satisfied smile.

"My arse hurts," she admitted, "But I really enjoyed it."

"Would you want to do it again?"

"I don't know. Part of me thinks definitely yes. Another part thinks that sticking that cock of yours in other places in much easier."

"And just as fun. Tell you what, I'll leave it up to you. I love your arse, but I don't need to fuck it. If you want to do it again, I'm up for it. If not, then I can live happily ever after."

That earned me a grateful smile and a soft kiss. Asking me to grab the bowl of now rather cold water, I helped clean her up, as she was rather tender now. Once we were as clean as possible, we finally got under the covers and snuggled. Leliana would only sleep facing me, ensuring I held her as always. The last thing she wanted to see before closing her eyes was my face. I didn't mind at all. This time, I gently caressed her cheek before she grabbed my hand and kissed my palm, moving it to the back of her head as she leaned forward to kiss me.

The last thing she said before closing her eyes was that she loved me. That feeling was more than mutual, watching her sleep in the candle light for a little while before I finally drifted off too.