The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 23

Story Info
The Dragonborn gives into temptation.
7.6k words
4.76
4.4k
3

Part 23 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23 - Temptation

*****

I was woken the next morning by Brosca sucking my cock. It's always a good way to start the day, and an even better way was to eat her pussy at the same time. Brosca loved taking my entire length in her mouth, so I didn't want to distract her too much, as I knew she'd insist on taking a load in her mouth. Leliana woke up as, although we were trying to be quiet, I guess what we were doing would always attract attention.

Leliana moved around behind me, kissing me in a slightly strange way, before she lifted her head and ran her tongue along Brosca's slit. She stopped sucking my cock immediately. "Was that Leliana?"

"It was."

"Okay. Just wondering." And the sucking of my cock resumed.

"Do you mind, Ragnar?"

I couldn't help laugh. "Are you kidding? Natia is going to take a load even quicker now."

"Fuck that. If she wants my pussy, let's do this properly."

Leliana ended up on all fours, with me behind her, teasing her with my fingers, waiting to slide my cock inside her. Brosca lay in front of her, spreading her legs, Leliana lowering her face towards her pussy. Brosca only kept her eyes on me though, or tried to, as Leliana quickly proved rather adept at eating pussy herself.

"Fuck me, Ragnar," she asked, before continuing to eat out our friendly little dwarf.

Honestly, it was all far too much, and I knew I wouldn't last long at all. The sight of Leliana eating her out was something I'd thought about quite a bit. Well, I thought about the four women being intimate with each other quite often, as long as I was involved though! Right now, I could have happily watched Leliana pleasure Brosca. Leliana stopped and looked backwards again. "Please, Ragnar, I need you in inside me."

Well, I couldn't deny Leliana what she wanted, so I slid my cock inside her. She gasped once my entire length was inserted, Brosca still with only eyes for me. "She's rather good at eating pussy, Ragnar," she stated with a smirk.

I was quickly pumping Leliana, who managed to just about concentrate on pleasuring Brosca. The little dwarf was either putting on an act, which I doubt, or did really enjoy what Leliana was doing to her. She did put on a show for me too, fondling her breasts and sucking on one of her fingers. I watched her as Leliana did block most of what she was doing.

"I'm not going to last long," I warned.

Although Brosca appeared to love what Leliana was doing, she still wanted to finish me off. I remained where I was as Brosca quickly moved to my cock, appearing to enjoy the taste of Leliana's juices as she gobbled it down again. Running my hand through her hair, there was a real smile in my eyes as I groaned loudly, warning her as usual that I was about to blow.

And, as usual, Brosca took the whole load in her mouth. For once, though, she didn't immediately swallow it, as she turned towards Leliana. What they did next pretty much kept my erection in place, the pair then looking at me to show empty mouths. "Wow," I whispered.

"That was just for you," Brosca said, "Now, while I liked Leliana between my legs, I want you to return the favour, Ragnar."

Lying down, Brosca grinded herself against my face as Leliana stroked me until my cock was again at full mast, feeling her pussy envelope my cock, wasting no time in bouncing away. I concentrated on bringing Brosca to orgasm first, my tongue plunging her depths, sucking down her juices, letting her know how tasty she was. Leliana giggled, mentioning I was even harder as I ate Brosca out, and it wasn't too long before Brosca was moaning rather loudly.

"Clit, Ragnar," she breathed. I always listened to her advice and focused on that. It didn't take long for her to feel a shudder go up and down her body, grabbing two handfuls of my hair as she screamed out, not stopping her grind against my face before she simply had to give in.

As she collapsed to the ground beside me, I could now focus on Leliana riding my cock. She had obviously been enjoying herself, as although it was a rather cool morning, I could see the sweat on her body, her cheeks flushed and her breathing suggesting she was very much enjoying it. Moving my legs slightly, she leaned forward so I could kiss her, plus it changed the angle of my cock, causing her to moan rather loudly. "Fuck me," she whispered.

Placing a hand on each arse cheek, I was soon pumping hard into her. I just watched her face, the smile that slowly but surely got larger, her eyes full of nothing but lust. She eventually had to give in and kiss me hard, laying her body down against mine. Wrapping my arms around her, I fucked her even harder. She cried out, and I wondered if I hurt her, though she reassured me it was a good shout. She kept trying to kiss me, but I was now pumping into her so hard, she was moving around far too much, and she was also getting close to climax.

"This is fucking hot," I heard Brosca say, glancing across to see she had two fingers in her pussy. Noticing my glance, she said, "Might as well have another orgasm to start the day."

That made me laugh for a moment before I focused on bringing Leliana to climax, which happened a couple of minutes later. It was a good one, as she moaned rather loudly before settling back down on my chest again, barely moving a muscle. The only noise was from Brosca, still masturbating to my side. Leliana must have realised, lifting herself off my cock and collapsing to my side, Brosca immediately leaping on me and lowering herself down. She wasted no time bouncing up and down, and she must have been very turned on, as she climaxed within barely a couple of minutes.

I lay back, smiling away, as both women fell asleep beside me. Leaving them to sleep, I got dressed as quietly as possible, picking up my armour to leave that beside my weapons. Nearly everyone else was up though they made no mention of what they'd no doubt just heard. Solona and Sereda sat next to me as I ate. Aware of what I would be doing, they didn't ask any questions.

After I'd put on my armour, sheathed my sword and dagger, and attached my shield to my back, I left without ceremony, confident I would return. Everyone wished me luck as I walked towards my horse, Morrigan remaining by my side until I mounted. "Don't do anything stupid, Ragnar."

"I had no idea you cared so much."

"The Wardens are important, but I know you're the one who will guide us to victory over the darkspawn. The most important thing is the grimoire. But if you can actually do what I ask, as I said, I would be eternally grateful."

Finding the path that led towards Ostagar took a couple of hours. I remained wary of running into any darkspawn patrols, particularly as I was now on my own, but although the land had been blighted, I wasn't unfortunate. I remember Alistair mentioning long ago that Flemeth had obviously used magic to protect their home. I'm not sure how, maybe I was expected, but finding a path to the house was incredibly easy, and I was approaching it within a matter of a few hours.

Dismounting my horse and tying the reins to a nearby tree, I kept my weapon sheathed as I cautiously walked towards the house. Smoke rose from the chimney, which suggested a fire at least, though that didn't mean Flemeth was at home. I stopped around ten metres from the front door, waited and watched. If she was as powerful as I thought she was, there would be no doubt that she'd sense my presence.

The door opened a few minutes later. Flemeth walked out, her appearance the same as I remembered. She didn't look dangerous at all, but I knew appearances were deceiving. As I said, I had no idea who or what a 'Witch of the Wild' was, but if she was anything like Morrigan, she would and could be incredibly dangerous.

"Knew you'd return eventually, Dragonborn. I know my daughter well."

"Do you know what I'm here for?"

She cackled. "Of course. My grimoire. She's no doubt figured most of it by now. The question is; do you wish to resolve this issue with violence?"

"What do you mean?"

"If I simply hand you the grimoire, will you just leave me be? I will put it like this, Dragonborn. You are a powerful man. I have a good idea about your gift, but I will warn you. I have my own gifts, and you do not want to see my power."

"While that sounds like the easiest way to resolve this, what of Morrigan? She is now a danger to you. Will you leave her be?"

I think the question surprise her. "It sounds like you care for her, Dragonborn."

"I can only assume I've been sent here because she is actually frightened of you, not that she'd ever admit it. So, if we end this without violence, I want your word that you will not pursue her. If I let you live in peace, I want your word that you will let her live in peace."

She remained silent for a while before a smirk appeared. "You surprise me again, Dragonborn. I thought you little more than a brute, who would simply come here for a fight. Wait a moment." She disappeared inside her cottage, reappearing a minute later, carrying a large, black book, handing it over without delay. "My grimoire, Dragonborn. Give it to Morrigan. Tell her I am dead." My face obviously showed what I thought about that. "Yes, yes, I know you don't like to lie. But once you hand this to her, she won't care about me much longer anyway. All the answers she wants are within."

"And I have your word?"

I think the question actually surprised her. "You will trust what I say?"

"I have to. And while I doubt you're simply the old woman in front of me, I don't particularly want to strike you down, whether you fought me as you are, or if you'd change into something else."

"Very well. You have my word, Dragonborn. Morrigan will remain unharmed and I will not pursue her." She paused before adding, "Consider me impressed that she managed to convince you to come here."

"As I said, she would never admit to being afraid."

She took a few steps back. "Now that the exchange is complete, I trust I will not see you again?"

"No. As much as you leave Morrigan in peace, I will leave you in peace."

"Good. Because I will warn you only once, Dragonborn. If you return here, I will assume it will be to fight. And there will be no discussion before a clash of arms. Do you understand?" I nodded that I did. "Very well. Then go in peace, Dragonborn. And, being honest, I wish you good luck against the darkspawn. They are still a threat to us all."

Returning a somewhat grateful nod, I turned and headed straight for my horse, ensuring the grimoire was bound tightly to my pack before mounting my horse, wasting no time mounting and leaving the cottage behind. Yet, for some reason, I'm not sure why, I knew I'd see Flemeth again sometime in the future.

The ride back to our camp barely took a couple of hours. The sense of relief from my four girls was palpable, all four of them cuddling into me once I'd dismounted my horse. Once they were done hugging me, I grabbed the grimoire and headed away from camp where Morrigan set up her own tent and small fire. She was sitting down but stood up as I approached, obviously realising I held the grimoire, handing it over without a word.

"I don't believe it," she said quietly, "Not that I doubted you'd get it. I just never believed I'd ever get my hands on it." I don't think she realised the smile on her face, and that only made me return the gesture as she looked at me. "Thank you, Ragnar. No-one has ever done anything like this for me before."

"You're welcome."

She shook her head. "No, you don't understand. My run-ins with people before were always difficult." She paused, before adding, "I misjudged you, Ragnar."

"Because you've barely spoken to me one-on-one. But that's perhaps because I too have done the same thing."

"You're still a bit too... goody two-shoes at times."

"And you're still going to be a pain in my arse at times. But I guess we can come to some sort of understanding."

She disappeared into her tent, returning without a grimoire a minute later, before standing close to me, a hand on my chest. "Will you come to my tent tonight?"

"I don't expect my favour returned like that, Morrigan. But I will if it's because there is the obvious attraction."

"There already was an attraction. As I said, I won't deny that. But after what you've done for me?" She leaned up to lay a gentle kiss on my lips. "I want you with me tonight," she whispered, "Will you be interested in that?"

"I will tell the others."

Morrigan and I returned to the group. Alistair and Cerys had yet to return from Denerim, so I assumed we would spend another day in camp. I'm not sure what the group had been up to while I was gone, but they didn't appear bored as yet. Wynne and Morrigan began preparing our evening meal as I grabbed Leliana by the hand and we walked away from the group. She knew exactly what I wanted to talk about.

"Morrigan wants to be a fifth, doesn't she?"

"I'm not sure about that, but there is a mutual attraction. And I think her opinion of me has only heightened after what I did."

"She wants you with her tonight?" I nodded. Leliana just smiled. "I figured as much. And you want to?"

"I'll admit to being intrigued as to what a night with Morrigan would be like. She might surprise me."

"You don't have to ask my permission, Ragnar, nor of the other girls. But if it's a case of just letting me know, then I do appreciate it, and I can make my own plans."

"Oh..."

She playfully slapped my shoulder. "Not like that! I did that with Brosca only because you were there. I can assure you none of us would do anything like that without you." I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "I have history with women, Ragnar. None of the others do. They will only do it because they want to make you happy. Plus, when you're caught up in the moment, I guess it's like that time in Haven, yes?"

"Ah..."

"Exactly. When in the moment, you might do things you'd normally never think of. So, tonight, if you are with Morrigan, I might share a tent with one of your other girls, but all we'll end up doing is talking about girly things. You know, shoes..."

I couldn't help laugh. "I still need to take you shopping."

"Maybe when all this is over, you can treat me, yes?"

"All four, five or however many of you there are by then." I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close, leaning down to her ear, "Though maybe I can treat you to something big, yes?" I whispered.

"Ooh, like what?" she asked. I remained silent as she giggled. "Caught you out, haven't I?"

"I'll have to think of something now!"

Re-joining everyone else at camp, Wynne helped serve up dinner, with a couple of bottles of wine also opened, while a barrel of ale had been tapped, currently sitting on the nearby cart, where Bodahn was sat beside his son, ready to pour whenever someone asked. We were all now used to each other, and there was plenty of laughter as stories were shared. Well, most of us laughed. Sten still sat in silence most of the time, though at least he wasn't as moody. He just listened, probably learning more about us each time, left wondering what he actually thought.

I purposely waited for nearly everyone to head to bed before I left with Morrigan. Leliana was the last to leave before us, kissing my cheek before wishing Morrigan a good night. Her tone was completely suggestive, and it actually made Morrigan blush. I'd heard their conversations before, and Leliana had always been nothing but friendly with Morrigan, so although I don't think they were friends, there was a mutual respect which is why she probably didn't mind me being with Morrigan that night.

Rising tall, I held out a hand to Morrigan, feeling her very soft palm take mine. She had always camped away from us, I always assumed simply for privacy. Though I'm sure she did practice the dark arts, I was confident that she never used blood magic, and never did anything to put us in any real danger. She had a rather large tent, opening the flap and crawling inside, following her in. She didn't close the flap, stating she liked to feel the night air come in.

On our knees, I think she was actually a little nervous, which surprised me. I remembered waking up in their cottage and her riding me. When I mentioned that, she smiled demurely. "I wanted information, and I used my sexuality to my advantage. Nevertheless, I heard no complaints."

"And now?"

"I'll admit, it's a little different. Though I stand by what I said. Sex is power. But you are more powerful. With that gift you have. The fact you are a warrior. You could simply throw me down and have your way."

"While I could, that doesn't particularly interest me. I want you to enjoy whatever we will do."

She ran a finger up my chest to my chin. "Yes, but will you fuck me, Dragonborn?" I raised my eyebrows as she laughed lightly. "That's what I was getting at."

Dragging her close, I wasted no time in kissing her, not the soft kisses I would share with the others. She opened her mouth immediately, accepting my tongue, my grip on her back tight. It didn't take long until she was whimpering in my mouth, her hands scrambling at my pants, quickly retrieving my cock. It took her little time to bring it to life. I had my hand under her skirt, looking for her sex. I gently fondled her entrance, enough for her to break the kiss to gasp.

Shuffling back on her knees, her clothes disappeared quickly, allowing me to look at her body. Her breasts were large but firm, her nipples already hard and ready for me to do particular things to them. She had curves, particularly down towards her hips. She was bald above her pussy, which did surprise me. "I thought you would appreciate it," she said.

Once my clothes were off, she lowered herself down to take my cock in her mouth. I remembered she was rather good at fellatio, and she proved it again. I generally tried not to thrust too much whenever I was being blown, but after running a hand through her hair until it rested on the back of her head, the look from her eyes suggested what I thought. So I slowly started thrusting into her mouth, hearing her occasionally choke, but she seemed to really enjoy it, noticing a hand slide underneath her to start fondling herself. To have some fun, I leaned forward myself and started to fondle her pussy while fucking her mouth.

I then surprised her by wasting little time by playing with her arse. My fingers lubed with her juices, I inserted a finger, hearing and feeling her gasp around my cock. She mumbled something, so I moved back so she could speak. "Would you like to?"

"Not right now."

"It's yours if you want it. Or you can just take it." I knew she was serious too. I would have to remember that any sort of relationship with Morrigan would probably be very different to the others. Well, except maybe Brosca...

"Take my cock, and you will swallow what I give you."

"Of course."

I was already very turned on, and she could do things to me that drove me crazy. I was again gently thrusting into her mouth as I finger fucked her arse, and I knew she was getting rather turned on herself. I couldn't hold back forward, not when she was swallowing my entire cock, and the noises she was making as I was now driving two fingers into her arse was simply too much, and my eruption into her mouth or throat was definitely a surprise, hearing her squeal as I unloaded.

Feeling my cock slowly shrink and fall from her mouth, I continued fucking her arse, feeling her head rest against my stomach as I did. "Fuck, that's good," she moaned.

"Yeah."

She managed to look up and smiled. "I love a man who knows what he wants."

Proving surprisingly light, I flipped and turned her around so she was on her back, lowering my mouth to her pussy as I continued to finger her arse. She was soon writhing on the ground, noticing she pulled her legs back, hands under her knees. "Make me cum, Dragonborn. Fuck my arse." I think if I'd wanted to, she'd have willingly taken my cock up there. She must have been able to read my thoughts. "You bet my arse I'd take it willingly."