The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to stop eating her out, though kept pumping with my fingers. "Really?"

"The only thing I'd ask is that you did use a little oil. I don't mind a little pain, but doing it without would be too much, even for me." My face was probably priceless, as she laughed that light one I'd already gown to really like. "I also know what I like, Dragonborn."

"Ragnar."

"Oh no, when you have two fingers in my arse, with that look in your eyes, you are only the Dragonborn. Now, are you going to make me cum or just keep teasing me?"

I pumped her even harder, causing her to cry out, before lowering my mouth again. She tried to keep her eyes on mine as I ate her out, but it was far too much for her, and when her back arched, I knew she was getting close. When I switched attention to just her clit, I knew I had her as putty in my paws, reaching forward to grab my hair to hold me in place, gyrating in my face as my tongue focused attention only on that.

When she climaxed, I was rewarded with plenty of liquid and my fingers almost got stuck in her arse, she squeezed so tight, I had to stop moving them. She continued to gyrate into my mouth before she finally fell back, allowing me to withdraw my fingers as I lifted my head. She was now a heavy breathing, sweaty, half-sleepy mess.

She was also incredibly beautiful at the same time. I'd always thought her attractive, but laying naked in front of me, having just experienced a rather intense orgasm, the word to describe her was definitely beautiful. She started to actually giggle. "Keep doing that to me, and I'm not sure what I'll do."

"As I said, I want you to enjoy yourself too, Morrigan."

Pulling me forward, she kissed me hard again, wrapping her legs around me. I wasn't quite hard again just yet, but it didn't take too long for my cock to be erect once again. There was little ceremony as I slid inside her, only her gasp suggesting we were now joined, her face breaking out into a smile. "Now this, I definitely remember." I thrust all the way in, watching her wince. "Yes, definitely remember that." Raising an eyebrow, she added, "So, how are you going to do this?"

I knew a challenge being thrown down when I heard it. Smirking away, I pulled out and flipped her over. She was about to get onto her hands and knees, when I pushed her down. "Oh..." she said, turning back to smile at me. "So we're doing it like this?"

Spreading her legs, I positioned myself, lowering my cock to her entrance and thrusting into at once again. That earned another gasp, resting on my left forearm as I grabbed her hair and pulled her back. I wasted absolutely no time started to fuck her hard as I focused on kissing and biting her neck, not enough to leave a mark, but she definitely loved it. Apart from her moans, there was only the sound of skin slapping skin.

"Bet you love my pussy already," she breathed.

"I do. And I'll have you arse soon enough."

I noticed the smirk. "Promises. Promises."

"You really want it, don't you?"

"I want you to prove to me that you'll take what you want."

Fuck it, I thought. Pulling out again, I got her back on all fours, sliding my cock inside her pussy again as I started to finger her arse again. She managed to reach forward to her pack nearby, withdrawing and holding back a small bottle. I couldn't help laugh, wondering how long she'd been waiting for this. When I asked, she admitted since the day we'd first had sex. That caught me completely off-guard, further adding that she'd been attracted immediately, but she just didn't know me.

Pouring a little oil on her arse, I also rubbed a bit into her cheeks, slapping them hard for good measure. She liked that. She definitely liked that, the sounds of appreciation music to my ears. "Firm hands, Dragonborn."

"You sure you want my cock in that arse of yours?"

"Do you want to fuck my arse is the question."

"Yes, I do."

"Then take it."

I inserted three fingers into her arse and I was not gentle. She lowered her head so her arse was now high, and she seemed to love it. I managed to lube myself up with my left hand, and once I was sure she was ready enough, I removed my fingers and placed the head of my cock at her hole. She wriggled, almost urgent for me to thrust inside, so I teased her a little, rubbing my cock along her pussy, earning a groan of displeasure. That earned a spanking.

"Wait!" I demanded. The look back and smile on her face surprised me. Pressing the head of my cock at her arsehole, this time she stayed still as I held her in place with my left hand. Her expression changed when the head of my cock popped in, as although she had been confident about taking my size, there was what she thought and then reality.

"Oh my," she moaned.

I could have just inserted my entire length at once, and although she wouldn't have complained, I wasn't a complete heartless bastard. But I wasn't as gentle as I had been with Leliana. The two situations were completely different. This was almost domination. I was surprised Morrigan would submit in such a way. I had a slight feeling she was almost proving a point by submitting. But I cleared those thoughts immediately, instead focusing on her tight little arse. I wasted little time thrusting until my entire length was inside her.

And she absolutely loved it.

I stopped once I was all the way in and simply looked at her looking back at me. "So, are you going to fuck me now?"

"Are you sure you can handle it?" The smirk suggested she either thought she could, or she didn't care. "Very well."

I pulled back until my cock was barely inside her, then thrust forward. Not hard, but she took the entire length. I saw her eyes close, the slight grimace. I did it again. And again. By the third time, the grimace turned into a smile. Now she was turning into a reminder of someone from Skyrim. Reaching forward, I grabbed her hair to pull her head back, not harshly but not gently as normal either. Once I felt she was comfortable enough, there is only one way to describe what happened.

Her arse got fucked.

As I told Leliana, fucking someone in the arse wasn't something I went looking for. I generally did it if my partner enjoyed it. But Morrigan was surprising me, in a good way though. As I started to properly pound her, I slapped her arse for good measure, earning squeals of pleasure. "Keep fucking me," she managed to moan.

Lifting her back so she rested against my chest, one of my hands went to her breast, the other to her throat. I didn't squeeze, just held her. She moved her head so I could kiss her. "Just what I wanted," she said.

I was now really thrusting into her. She would grimace and wince occasionally, but she didn't complain. All the sounds she was making suggested she was completely enjoying it. "Are you going to cum in my arse?"

"You bet I am."

"Will you want to do this again?"

"With you? Definitely. Your arse is fantastic."

"After this, it's yours any time you want, Dragonborn."

"You're serious?"

She kissed me hard again, managing to look into my eyes. "Dominate me." My face must have been priceless. "You have the power, Dragonborn. I remember you telling stories about Haelga. That's what I want from my man. Prove your power. Prove you can take what you want." I squeezed her throat a little. That just earned a smile. "Exactly. I can feel the power in your hands. In your arms. Throughout your body. Do what you want with me. You'll hear no complaints."

If I wanted to know what sort of relationship I would have with Morrigan, if we did this again, I now knew. And I knew I would definitely want to do this again. It was a reminder of Haelga, and I did enjoy much of what we did. The only surprise is that Morrigan would submit. I thought we would have had a real battle of wills, that we would be equals. Maybe I had read her wrong. Or maybe she was just looking for the right man.

Eventually pausing for a moment, I placed her on her back. She knew immediately what I wanted, as she spread her legs wide. I lubed my cock up again and thrust forward, earning another wince. Placing a palm to either side of her head, I watched her face as I started to fuck her hard again. I was starting to reach the point where I needed to cum. I didn't warn her. I was just going to cum in her.

She seemed to read me thoughts, as she wrapped her legs around me, further up my body than normal so I could keep fucking her. She ran her hands up and down my arms, up over my shoulders. "You could have anyone you wanted, Dragonborn."

"Uh-huh..." I was rather close. Coherent thought wasn't really possible.

"Finish in my arse. Make me yours like the rest."

I mumbled something. Nothing intelligible. I was now properly fucking her. If she was in pain, her face told me nothing. I was rather impressed by her, to be honest. And when I came, it was probably one of the best climaxes of my life, burying my cock as deep as possible. I'm sure my groan probably woke up half of Ferelden and I couldn't stop my arms giving way, collapsing on top of her. Somehow, she managed to lift me up so I could at least place a forearm down. After sucking in a series of breathes, I looked down to meet her eyes. They had changed. I wouldn't say they were full of love. Despite her denials, she would fall in love with someone. But they were... kind.

"Thank you, Dragonborn," she said quietly. I just smiled, my mind still slightly frazzled. Grabbing the back of my head, the soft kiss she laid on my lips was further surprise. "I was right."

"Huh?"

"About you. I knew you could do it. But... Do you think you can take it out now?" I looked around and she knew what I wanted, leaning across to hand me a towel, as I polite enough to help clean up as I withdrew. Collapsing onto the bedroll beside her, she kept the towel by her crotch as she turned towards me, laying a hand on my rather sweaty chest. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Definitely."

"My arse is incredibly sore now." I couldn't help crack up with laughter. "But I enjoyed every second."

"You did?" She nodded. "I understand, but I don't at the same time."

She leaned down to lay another soft kiss on my lips, such a change to what we'd just done. "I do like you, Ragnar, and I'm being serious. There is a part of me that appreciates the fact you are a good man. But there is a larger part that looks at you, the strength of you as a warrior, the power of your gift. You could rule Ferelden, all of Thedas if you desired. I know you don't, but you have the capability."

"I'm just worried about the darkspawn."

"They will learn to fear you. I think a lot of people will."

"I don't want people to be afraid of me. Do I want their respect? Yes, of course. But do I want them to fear me? No."

"I understand. But you will have enemies. You will want both their fear and respect, correct?" I nodded. She made sense there. "You have my respect, Ragnar." That surprised me, my face no doubt showing that. "You have already proven yourself to me."

"I just like you, in addition to the fact you're powerful in your own right."

"What do you like about me?"

"You're dangerous. I like women with a hint of danger, perhaps a dash of intrigue. I think you have a few secrets I'll never know."

"I will admit that I do." She surprised me lying down, wrapping an arm across my chest as she nestled her head against mine. "I can't tell you everything. I won't. There are some things I don't want you to know. Do you trust me though?"

"I do. I wouldn't have done this tonight, nor gone to retrieve the grimoire, if I didn't."

She remained silent for a while, simply running her hand up and down my chest. I just held her with my right arm, running my fingers up and down my side. She was incredibly pale, which was a surprise, almost as pale as Solona. It made her raven hair appear even blacker. But I was still captivated by those golden eyes. I'd never seen anything like them before.

"Would you make love to me now? You've shown me your power, now she me something else."

After I wiped myself down, I helped her up to straddle me. How she was capable of doing anything after the arse fucking I'd just given her, I don't know. She grinded her pussy along my shaft for a while, teasing me completely, before she grabbed the base, lifted it up, and lowered herself down. I noticed her wince, causing me to smirk. "My arse will be very tender for a while. But I needed you inside me. I want to cum again with you inside me."

"Do whatever you want, Morrigan. Tonight, my body is yours too."

She didn't last too long riding me as she was far too turned on after what we'd done before. She didn't bother trying to remain quiet, and hearing her cry out my name as she climaxed made me feel ten feet tall. She kept going to my surprise, murmuring that she wanted another one. I wasn't going to cum again anytime soon, so spent a little time playing with her breasts as she continued to ride me. Her second one wasn't long in arriving, and this one caused her to stop and fall forward. When I wrapped both arms around her, she released a contented sigh. That caused me to chuckle to myself.

"Shut up," she whispered, though she wiggled her body against mine, suggesting she was rather comfortable.

Eventually sliding off me, she surprised me further by pulling onto my side and spooning her. Lifting the blanket over us, that's how we went to sleep.

I was woken the next morning by Morrigan grinding herself into my morning erection. She knew I was awake when I tightened my grip around her. Reaching down, she moved by cock towards her entrance and we both moaned when I entered her. Kissing her shoulder and her neck, she made an appreciated noise as I slowly started to thrust up into her.

"Nice way to start the morning," she breathed.

Reaching down, she spread her legs, lifting her left one over mine, so I could fondle her at the same time, as she gyrated against my cock. She moved her upper body slightly so she could turn her head to kiss me. It was all rather awkward, but it worked for the time being.

"I love your cock," she admitted.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

That made her laugh, watching her eyes close as a wave of pleasure must have gone through her body. "I'm going to get jealous, Ragnar. I hope you can handle that."

Grabbing her left leg, I lifted it back so I could thrust into her a little faster. "It'll work out. Trust me."

"Maybe I'll just have to offer my arse whenever I want you with me."

I didn't reply to that, just focusing on fucking her. I wasn't going too hard or fast, just enough to keep the smile on her face. It was still awkward, so I eventually manoeuvred us so she was on her back. Upping the tempo, she pulled me down for one of those hard kisses of hers, one hand in my hair, the other on my back to keep me in place. I felt her feet on my arse, pulling me into her. I pumped her harder and faster, causing her to break the kiss as she moaned again.

Resting on my forearms, we continued to kiss as we fucked, her legs continue to tighten around me, urging me deeper and deeper inside her. I broke the kiss and suggested she move a pillow under her arse. Upon doing that, the change in angle definitely did something right, as the sounds she started to make were those I'd already learned.

"Are you going to cum for me, Morrigan?"

"Mmmm..."

I kissed her again, earning a whimper as the angle changed against, her tongue urgently finding mine. Both her arms now wrapped around me, feeling her fingernails down my back, her feet moving with my thrusts, urging me on faster and faster. I was getting very excited myself, and knew I wouldn't last much longer either. Warning her I was going to cum soon too, she admitted it would be nice if we could climax together.

I managed to hold off until she started to climax, but when the walls of her pussy squeezed mine as she did, I couldn't stop finishing inside her. That seemed to make her rather happy, as she was almost desperate to kiss me as we finished together.

"Well, that was a great way to start the morning," she stated once we'd recovered our senses. I was ready to move when her hands flattened on my back. "No, stay in me for the moment. As I said, I love your cock."

"You're not so bad yourself." That earned a raised eyebrow. "Okay, fine. You're fantastic."

Once my cock softened completely, we cleaned up and dressed ourselves, heading out to join the others for breakfast. Solona and Wynne were cooking this morning, and no-one missed the wince Morrigan made when sitting down on one of the logs. "Are you okay?" Zevran asked.

"I had a very enjoyable evening. My arse is rather tender this morning though." Leliana glanced in my direction with a smirk. I could only shrug rather helplessly as there were a few chuckles at our expense. "Ladies, I think I can admit that he now has a fifth. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, Morrigan," Leliana stated.

"But I am not interested in being with others if I am with him. I will have him alone or not at all. Don't get me wrong, I can return the compliment to all of you that you are beautiful, but my interest in being with a woman, even if Ragnar is there, is precisely zero."

"I will admit to a little disappointment, but we will accept your wishes," Leliana said.

Expecting Alistair and Cerys to make an appearance sometime that day, we stayed around camp, trying to keep ourselves busy. I spent plenty of time sparring with Sten, and I attempted to get to know him a little better, asking him plenty of questions about his homeland. He was rather monosyllabic as usual, but he appeared grateful rather than suspicious that I was asking him question, I guess realising I was simply being inquisitive.

Alistair and Cerys arrived back with us around lunchtime. Alistair dismounted his horse, and I realised straight away he was incredibly disappointed and rather upset too. I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but noticed a shake of the head from Cerys, who gestured me closer. "Don't," she told me quietly, "It's a long story, one he will have to tell you about later."

"He looks crushed."

"He had different expectations to what actually happened. It broke his heart."

"Is his head still on straight?"

"Are you desperate to leave now or can it wait until tomorrow?"

"If he needs a little time, I'm prepared to wait."

That earned me a kiss on the cheek and her gratitude.

Though he was clearly distracted, he agreed to a sparring session with me this afternoon. He probably assumed my intentions, as he quickly said, "I can't talk about it, Ragnar. Not right now. Maybe later, after the Dalish."

"I'm here if you need me, Alistair. You need me for anything, let me know."

That made him smile a little bit, at least. "It's nice to know I have friends I can rely on."

I was now thoroughly intrigued, but respected his wishes, just focusing on my sword-work. There was no doubting he was distracted to start with, but once I started kicking his arse, he soon put his head on straight and was soon matching me. A good couple of hours certainly helped build up a sweat, and he was at least a little perkier by the time we finished.

During dinner that evening, I told everyone we would leave early the next morning to enter the forest and begin our search for the Dalish. Zevran offered to scout ahead early, which I accepted immediately, figuring seeing the face of one of their own might help ease our introduction.

Morrigan disappeared to bed early, whispering into my ear that she was now rather tender in both holes, so she would sleep alone. That made me chuckle, but the soft kiss on my cheek was a surprise, whispering goodnight into my ear, her hot breath sending a shiver up and down my spine, and I couldn't help turn to watch her walk away.

Solona had my company that night by herself. Snuggling under the covers, it wasn't long until she was full of questions about what I'd been up to with Morrigan. What I told her did shock her.