The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She liked it that hard?" I nodded. "You don't want that from me, do you?"

"No, Solona. As I told the others, you are unique, and I love what we share."

"Good. That doesn't interest me at all."

"And I wouldn't have asked. Something like that is your choice alone." I pulled her a little closer as she nestled her butt into my crotch, wrapping my arms tighter. "When I'm with you, Solona, I love it just like this."

"Really?" she asked softly.

I leaned forward. "Absolutely," I whispered into her ear.

She turned her head so I could kiss her, the smile not disappearing once it ended. "Just another reason to love you, then."

"And it's why I love you in return."

I'm not lying. I did something different with each of my girls, because they were all different themselves. With Solona, I could happily hold her in my arms all night. Just doing that alone was intimate enough. As I've said time and again, she was just so sweet, even the other girls loved her. She eventually fell asleep, and I'll admit to a little relief that all she wanted that night was a kiss and a cuddle. We might make love the next morning, but I was knackered after the night before, and certain parts of my body could do with the break.

All I knew is that we would leave the next day to meet the Dalish. I had no idea of the shitstorm we would be walking into.