The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 27

Story Info
The Dragonborn takes on an elven lover.
8.2k words
4.72
3.8k
5
0

Part 27 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 27 - The Elven Lover

*****

Wynne sat beside me during breakfast, I think enjoying my close presence before she pulled away a final time, restoring our relationship to its previous state. There were one or two comments made, as the smile on her face never disappeared the entire time, before she finally said, "He made me feel twenty years younger. Of course I'm smiling. I'll be smiling for weeks too. He was nothing but a gentlemen and a wonderful, considerate lover."

The looks I received from my harem of girls? I think they would have all stripped off then and there if it wasn't for other company. Even Cerys had a look in her eyes that I tried to ignore. I had a feeling I'd disappointed if not upset her when refusing what she wanted from me, but I intended on sticking to my word.

I had a sit down with Eamon after breakfast, as messengers had arrived during the morning. Preparations for the Landsmeet were now underway, and nobles from across Ferelden would soon descend upon the capital. It would still be a number of weeks until the event itself, but Eamon wanted to be in Denerim early, to understand the lay of the land, and to keep an ear to the ground, hoping to learn anything we could use to our advantage. But he assured me that we wouldn't leave until at least the next day.

Heading outside, I had the same plan as the previous day, though this time I offered Cerys the chance to spar with me. She jumped at the chance, and we were soon trading blows. Never enough to bruise or draw blood, but any sort of practice could be enough to keep our head on our shoulders. After around an hour of practice, we went for a run, going so far as to be on the other side of the lake by the time we finished. Taking a seat on a boulder by the shore after taking a drink, we sat in silence for quite a while, just taking in the view. It was incredibly peaceful and the view was beautiful. Certain parts of Ferelden could be spectacular.

"Ragnar, can I be honest for a minute?"

"Of course, Cerys."

"I am totally, completely, and utterly jealous." Before I could open my mouth, she raised a hand. "It's not your fault. It's mine."

"It's not yours either. There's no fault, Cerys. Look at it this way. Could you handle being the fifth, sixth, seventh?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure. I try not to think about it."

"Well, with Alistair, you're number one. And you're his one and only."

"Don't get me wrong, I love Alistair to bits. With you, it's utter lust. I remember the feeling of your mouth on me, and don't get me started on what else you can do. Our first time together, not including the brief time at the cottage? Best night ever."

"Sure you want to go down this avenue of conversation again?"

"As I said, completely jealous. Knowing Wynne got to enjoy you last night... It kind of hurt. You've got your five girls. You've got Morrigan clearly interested. You've now been with Wynne. I know we shared something before..."

"Sounds like you have regrets."

"I wish you had done something at home before it all went wrong. I wish you'd made a move and let me know you were as attracted to me as I was to you. I just sit back and think of how much we could have enjoyed each other, even knowing you would never have committed to me completely." She finally looked at me, and the tears were a real surprise. I could only do one thing, wrapping an arm around her as she cuddled into me. "I know I'm being a fool."

"No, I guess you just needed to get it all off your chest."

"I did love you. I've done everything I can to get over those feelings, and I nearly have. But the physical attraction? That will never, ever leave me. It just can't. You still look at me sometimes that just leaves me weak at the knees and wet in my panties." I couldn't help chuckle. "And Alistair is so understanding." She chuckled and sobbed at the same time. "Like you are with all of us, I've never lied to him. I think that's why he's always been so agreeable whenever it came to you. He wants to make me happy, and he considers you a good friend. I sometimes wonder if he thinks he's coming between us. I reassure him constantly that he hasn't."

"Maybe I need to leave once all this is over? Release me from my vow so I can leave you and Alistair alone so you can get on with your own lives together."

She remained silent and she started to really cry, so I turned to hold her. "I know," she sobbed, "Because it will be the only way I'll ever get over you completely." I could feel her hands on the back of my shirt, holding me tightly, resting her head on my shoulder. I stroked the back of her head as she slowly calmed down, finally leaning back so I could wipe her tear-streaked cheeks. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to kiss me, but I couldn't do that to Alistair. "I know," she said softly, "I shouldn't. Because if I do that, I'll want everything, and I can't do that to him either."

"Do you feel better telling me everything?"

"No. Not right now." So I just hugged her again, stroking her back over her shirt as she just held me tightly. "I do miss your hugs," she whispered.

"Those are always available," I replied quietly, "Just hugs though."

"I'm not sure if that'll help me or not."

We held each other a little longer before we agreed that we should return to the castle. We jogged back, returning in time for lunch. She disappeared up to her bedroom to wash her face, Leliana asking what happened. I just explained that we'd had a heart to heart, and Leliana was smart enough to figure what it would have been about.

Lyna had my compete and undivided attention after lunch. Leliana wouldn't involve herself at all, and she would keep Solona and the pair of dwarves occupied. Not in any other way than to ensure Lyna and I would have complete privacy for the rest of the day. I didn't just want to take her to the bedroom and have my way. I do have at least a general idea of romance, so after grabbing a few supplies, such as a blanket and a bottle of wine, we walked hand in hand down into the village and towards the shore of the lake. There were plenty of empty boats around, asking one of the locals if I could use one. They assured me it was fine, so after she took a seat in one, I rowed us out onto the lake, where there was a very small island, with only a couple of trees and rocks. Getting out, I dragged the boat to shore and helped Lyna out, and we took a set under one of the trees, Lyna leaning back into me and I leaned back against the tree.

"It's beautiful out here," she said.

"Certainly is. Quite a surprise, really. Some parts need more than a coat of paint and a good fix-up."

"Did you bring me here for the view or another reason?"

"I thought you would have liked some time on the lake and a little privacy."

She turned her head to she could kiss my cheek, before I turned so I could kiss her. It was a soft kiss at first before she opened her mouth to accept my tongue. My hands were immediately busy, and she whimpered once my hand found her breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. She turned complete, getting on her knees, trying not to break our kiss as I leaned forward slightly as we hugged. From her knees, she was soon sitting in my lap, and there's no doubt she would have felt the rising erection in my pants.

Breaking the kiss, she glanced around. I could see the village far in the distance, the castle even further away. In the other direction, there was nothing but water, and I knew the lake wasn't busy at all. The chances of us being watched or discovered were practically zero, or so I hoped.

"You want to make love here?" she asked.

"Well, that's why I brought the blanket and wine. It's a beautiful day, I have wonderful company, and I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon."

"And you're doing this for me." It wasn't a question. I think she was surprised I'd even thought about doing something like that for her.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I'm an elf," she said bluntly. It wasn't accusing, she was just stating fact.

I cupped her cheeked. "Lyna, surely by now you've realised that I don't care. You're a beautiful young woman, who I definitely want to be with intimately."

"I do too. It's just I grew up with the clan, and you're human, and it's still a little strange. I always thought I'd end up with some elven boy. Not... Well, a handsome human warrior, who looks at me with such soft eyes."

"Soft eyes?"

"At the moment, they are. They will surely change later, when they will look at me with a mixture of lust and desire. But at the moment, they're beautiful."

"I'm not sure I've ever heard someone call my eyes beautiful. Maybe one of the other girls, but it means a lot coming from you, Lyna."

She pulled at the tie holding her robe in place, lowering it from her shoulders before folding it and placing it on the ground next to us. She still wore underwear, but she took a moment to let me really gaze at her body. We kissed, circling my arms around her again, enjoying the feeling of her skin against my fingers. Her hands were busy with my jacket, taking that off first before my shirt was the next thing to go. Hands now explored as I was once again on the receiving end up a number of compliments. Before we went any further, I grabbed the blanket, placing that under the tree, so we had a little shade, before we resumed what we were doing.

She was soon on her back, her bra having joined the growing pile of clothes, one of her nipples in my mouth. She admitted I was the first man to do that, and I had to lift myself and ask simply, "What?"

"You know how I said I was inexperienced?"

"Yes," I said slowly.

"I'm not a virgin, before you worry too much. But I've only been with one other person, and he was as inexperienced as me. It didn't last long and it wasn't very good. What we did in the forest was the first time someone else made me orgasm."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely. Solona explained that you took her virginity. She told me that she couldn't have wished for anyone better. So, I'm going into this determined to enjoy you at the same time."

Her panties disappeared immediately after that. She was already wet and willing, and since I'd done it before with her in the forest, lowering my mouth to her sex didn't come as a surprise. I took one, long lick of her slit before I lifted my head. "Make all the noise you want, Lyna. We're totally alone here."

After making a murmur of agreement, I wrapped my arms around her thighs, lowered my mouth, and thoroughly enjoyed her taste. She was moaning loudly within a couple of minutes, which I'll admit did surprise me, as I was rather certain she was on the verge of climax. So I backed off my pressure, slowly down the movement of my tongue and forgoing the idea of slipping a finger or two inside her. Her breathing slowed and she seemed to realise what I was doing.

"You slowed down?" she whispered.

"I didn't want you to climax too soon. I wanted to enjoy and taste you for a while longer."

I definitely surprised her, as she wasn't embarrassed, but the smile was incredibly sweet and shy at the same time. "Oh..."

I lifted myself up so I could kiss her again. "I just want you to enjoy yourself as much as possible too."

"Do you do this with your other girls?"

"They've told you what I'm like, haven't they?" She nodded. "Then I'd do the same thing for you in a heartbeat."

"You really like me, don't you?"

I kissed her again before replying. "How could I not? You're beautiful."

I kissed down her body, spending a bit of time on her breasts. They were not large, no more than a handful, but I already loved them. While I sucked and nibbled at her nipples, gently squeezing her breasts at the same time, I used my free hand on her sex at the same time, before I eventually replaced my fingers with tongue again. I placed my palms on her thighs and pushed her legs back, glancing to see she helped by holding them too. I delved her depths with my tongue, feeling a shudder travel up her body, and I heard her whisper for me to help her cum.

Thinking I'd teased her long enough, I switched up to focusing a bit of attention on her clit. I hadn't asked how often and what she did when masturbating, but considering her entire body left the ground when I first touched her there, I had a feeling it was very rare. "What was that?" she cried softly.

"Your clitoris," I replied, looking up to see her eyes wide with surprise.

"Oh... I touch it occasionally, but what you just did was amazing."

I couldn't help chuckle. "I haven't even started."

However, realising how sensitive it was for her, I didn't just focus on that, instead giving her entire sex as much as possible, only occasionally flicking her clit, which was still enough to send a jolt up her body. She was starting to moan rather loudly, her body writhing in my hands, and I knew she was getting close. Starting to flick her clit more often, it didn't take long before she cried she was about to cum, and when she did, she flowed. She tried to squeeze her legs, though thankfully I kept them from squashing my head, arching her back in such a way, you would have thought she'd have broken it. Crying out to the gods, she finally settled down as I moved my tongue away from her clit, but even that was too much, now incredibly sensitive, as she managed to ask me to stop.

Crawling up beside her, she immediately turned onto her side and hugged me. "Oh my god," she whispered.

"Good?"

She took a deep breath before looking up. "Good? Good??? Are you kidding? I can't believe you did that to me!" She grabbed the back of my head, lowering it so I could kiss her. "What is your cock going to do to me?"

"I hope bring you as much if not even more pleasure."

She settled down on the blanket as I held her, resting her head against my chest. She continued to take a number of deep breaths, giggling away that she still couldn't believe she was experiencing it with a human. I had thought that maybe it was only because she was so young, but before I could ask, she explained, somewhat sadly, that many times elven women would only have relations with men if the women were prostitutes, servants or they were assaulted.

"It's really that bad?" I asked.

She looked up and smiled. "I'm sure there are some good humans out there. I'm just glad I got one of the best."

"I'll admit I didn't always like your kind where I'm from."

"Oh..."

"It's a long story."

"We have all afternoon. Why don't you tell me?"

So I did, telling her all I knew about Tiber Septim and the formation of the Empire, and then more recent events, including the rise of the Thalmor and their war against the Empire. Then I described my own run-ins with the Thalmor as I fought dragons, vampires and all manner of other beasts and monsters. She asked the occasional question but, otherwise, let me talk for quite a while.

"God, part of me would love for my people to be so powerful, but I know it would mean constant war. I just want our people to live free."

"That I can agree with."

"The clan I am from, part of the Dalish. We try our best to keep to keep our old traditions alive, but it's difficult. We're few and far between, and it can be a hard life. But we have two real choices; either live with a clan or we live in a city alienage."

"I've heard of these alienages. I understand they are not very nice places."

She looked up and smiled. "You astound me, Ragnar Dragonborn. I would never have thought any human would empathise with my people."

"I believe in fairness and that all races can and should be equal. No-one is superior to the other, we all have our qualities. I believed that on Tamriel, and I will carry those beliefs on in this world."

She couldn't resist kissing me for expressing that opinion, resting her forehead against mine. "No wonder the others have so much love for you," she whispered.

I grabbed her leg and placed it over mine, my cock, which had remained hard despite remaining untouched, definitely poking her, though she didn't make a big deal about it. She kissed me again, her mouth and tongue desperate for mine, both hands in my hair as I pulled her even closer. She rolled onto her back, pulling her with me, and my cock nestled at her entrance, hearing her whimper as it poked her.

Breaking the kiss, she stroked my cheek, staring into my eyes. "Make love to me, my big human hero."

I couldn't help chuckle at her description of me. "You love the fact I'm human, don't you?"

"It's not just that." She ran a hand up my arm and down my chest. "You're... magnificent. I've never seen an elf with your physique before. You are just..." She leaned up, pressing her nose into my skin and inhaled. "You're just a man." She lay back and giggled again. "Brosca and Sereda think exactly the same, as I'm sure you know. They absolutely love and adore their human lover." She paused, before adding quietly, "And I'm finding myself falling for you very quickly too."

I kissed her for that, a soft kiss that quickly developed into a long, passionate one. My cock at her entrance, I used the kiss as a distraction as I slid the head of my cock inside her. She didn't break the kiss as she moaned, feeling her fingers in my back as I slid bit more inside her. I gently thrust in and out a few times, letting her adjust to my size, as I'm confident her previous lover wasn't anywhere near as big as me. Not arrogance, usually fact.

She had to break the kiss and moan rather loudly. "Holy shit, you feel enormous," she cried out, unable to stop the giggle that followed, which only caused me to smile. I had stopped, and asked if she was okay. "Oh, it feels utterly fantastic. Keep going."

I kept it gentle, watching her reaction as I slowly but surely gave her my entire length. When our groins finally touched, the smile on her face was captivating in its beauty. I didn't start pounding her just because she could take my cock, but when I felt a leg wrap around me so the angle changed, the loud moan she made suggested she definitely loved it.

Her fingers were now well and truly digging into my back, running them up and down, as did start to fuck her at least a little faster, and I knew I wasn't going to last very long. She was very wet and incredibly tight, verging on my first time with Solona, as I remember being close to cumming inside her within a couple of minutes when I took her virginity. Lyna wasn't but it felt very similar. It was probably all in my mind, knowing she had only been with one person before.

"I'm going to cum very quickly," I warned her.

"That's okay. You'll recover soon?" I nodded. "Well, considering you've already given me a wonderful orgasm, I'm glad my body can return the favour."

"It definitely can."

"You love my tight, elven pussy?" The look of complete innocence on her face asking that question only resulted in me stopping for a moment so I could laugh. She dragged my head down, her hot breath in my ear as she whispered, "Well, I love your huge human cock inside me. So I think you should fuck me and finish inside me."

She got what she wanted barely a couple of minutes later. I tried not to fuck her too hard, as I wasn't sure she was capable of that just yet, but she made no complaint, and appeared to enjoy the loud groan I made as I unloaded inside her. Somehow managing to hold myself up so I didn't squash her, she ran a hand down my rather sweaty chest, her other hand running up and down one of my arms.

"Well, that's my life sorted. I'll never want anyone who isn't you again." I know my eyebrows raised in surprise. "I might only be nineteen, Ragnar, but I already know who and what I want."

"You can handle being part of my harem?"

She pulled me down to kiss me. "Are you kidding me? I already adore your other girls, and you already know what I think about you. The only thing you have to worry about is the fact we'll all fight to spend time with you."