The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock finally softened a little so I pulled out and lay down beside her. We both just lay on our backs, enjoying the sunshine and our shared nudity. We definitely kept checking each other out, and she soon rolled onto her side so she could continue to feel me up. Not my cock, the rest of my body. She asked about one or two of my scars, explaining the bigger one's were far more memorable than the smaller, regaling her with one or two stories about my battles with dragons, mercenaries and monsters that inhabited Skyrim. By the end, she was definitely impressed, and I didn't even have to exaggerate, as my life was a little crazy as it was.

Rolling onto my body, she sat up and straddled my lap, allowing me full view of her slim body. She didn't try and cover herself up, instead just looking at me look at her. And she would have felt my cock thicken as she sat on it. "Knew that would work," she said, "I was told this position will help me orgasm. Is that correct?"

"It works more often than not."

She started to run her pussy against my shaft. "It's not even inside me and it feels enormous. I wonder how long I'll last?" I couldn't help chuckle at the innocence of the question, but she was no doubt enthusiastic about wanting to give it a go. She slid her pussy against my shaft a little longer, feeling her get wetter and wetter as she did. Temptation finally got the better of her as she sat up, grabbed the base of my cock, and placed it at her entrance. The deep breath wasn't a surprise, as she was probably psyching herself up. "I'm still a little nervous," she admitted quietly.

I grabbed her free hand, giving it a squeeze. "Take your time, Lyna. Remember, you have nothing to prove. You're with me now. That's all both of us want, right?" She nodded. "I'd love to be inside you though. Would you like me inside you?"

"Gods, yes."

"Take your time. Take it slow. And we'll both enjoy it."

She did take her time, and I knew she was doing it for two reasons. One, because she needed to, but two, because she knew it was teasing me. As she lowered herself down, I ran my hands up and down her body before resting them at her side, trying not to move too much, at least until she was comfortable with my length inside her.

Wasting little time grinding away on my cock, I could only watch her, knowing I was smiling, as she was clearly getting plenty of enjoyment out of it. Once she started to bounce a little bit as well, the look on her face change, her lips parting and I knew my cock was hitting all the right spots inside her. She started to ride me a little faster, leaning forward with a hand on my chest, the other one holding her breast, twisting one of her nipples. I lifted a hand to her face, stroking her cheek, before I just cupped her face, continuing to stroke it with a thumb.

"You're beautiful," I whispered.

She closed her eyes as I felt her shudder, and I knew she was getting close. She didn't stop her movements, opening her eyes again, gazing into mine. Her breathing quickened, and she was now on the verge.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked quietly.

"Yes," she hissed.

"Then cum for me, Lyna."

"Not yet," she whispered, "Not yet. A little longer."

She started to bounce a little bit harder, crying out as I think she might have even hurt herself a bit, though she didn't stop. She dared not stop now. Both her hands were now pressing into my chest. Her eyes were wild, full of desire for me. Then she closed them as her mouth formed an 'o', and I knew she couldn't hold it back any longer.

I think she tried crying something, but whatever it was, it was quickly taken over by a large, long moan. Her body writhed on my lap as I held on, worried she'd fall off me as she almost seemed to suffer a sort of spasm. It was adorable and rather amusing at the same time. She finally settled down on my lap, her eyes still closed, breathing deeply. A smile formed as she gently stroked my chest, my hands still at her hips.

Grabbing one of her hands, I pulled her down so she lay on my chest, wrapping an arm around her so I could stroke the smooth skin on her back. She nestled her head under my chin, and we simply relaxed, though my cock was still rock hard and inside her. She made no suggestion that I should move it, and I still enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy. Was I worried about my own orgasm? I'll be honest, not really. I was happy with one, maybe two, during most lovemaking sessions with any of my girls. I took far more pleasure making them all cum over and over again.

"I'm sleeping with you tonight, yes?" she eventually asked.

"That's the plan."

"Good. I'm going to sleep very well tonight, I think." She lifted her head to look at me. "Would you like a third?" My face must have reflected my complete surprise. "No, not for that. I'm far too inexperienced for that, and I'm not interested... yet. I just mean they can come sleep with us afterwards."

"Who are you thinking of?"

"Solona."

"Oh, she'd love to join us. If you let her know, you'll have a friend for life."

"We've talked about you a lot. You're her favourite topic of conversation. 'Ragnar this, Ragnar that.' She really loves you."

"I know. The feeling is mutual."

She settled back down, my cock finally softening enough to fall out, earning a groan of disappointment, though I'd admit to a little relief. Lying with a continuous erection can get a little uncomfortable. I think we both had a little snooze, as we woke up when the wind changed, and a chill swept over the lake. We agreed rather quickly that we should get dressed and head back. Clouds were rolling in as I rowed us back to the docks, and by the time we were walking across the courtyard at the castle, there were the first drops of rain.

Lyna didn't leave my side entering the castle. Leliana asked if we'd enjoyed the afternoon, Lyna cuddling into my side, looking at me with such adoration, it was easy to guess how she was feeling about me now. The three of us took a seat in the sitting room, taking one of the large lounger, Lyna cuddling into my side, wrapping an arm around Leliana to my other, and the three of us just chatted about nothing important, just enough to fill the silence.

A servant eventually entered the room, announcing dinner was about to be served. Lyna disappeared, leaving me with Leliana for a moment, and she wasted no time kissing me once we had privacy. It was long, passionate kiss, and if I wasn't hungry, I'd have probably fucked her there and then. "I've missed you," she whispered upon pulling back.

"I know it's hard on you."

"It's hard on all of us, Ragnar. But it just makes me appreciate every moment we are together."

I kissed her again, and our make-out session continued long enough that a servant returned, announcing that dinner was getting cold. It obviously wasn't, but he'd clearly been sent to find us by someone else. We walked into the dining room hand in hand, two seats available, where Lyna would sit to my right, Leliana to my left. I glanced at Solona, and she returned a sweet smile, looking at Lyna, who simply returned a nod to my silent question. Leliana leaned into my side and whispered, "Have fun." I just turned to her, smiled, then kissed her in front of everyone. For once, I think I actually embarrassed her, as her cheeks glowed red for a long time afterwards.

"Any news, my lord?" I asked Eamon as we ate.

"We depart tomorrow, Ragnar. As early as possible, so we can make good time to Denerim. We'll avoid the southern road, due to the presence of darkspawn, so we'll head north and more than likely have to make camp on route."

"We all have plenty of experience camping across Ferelden. It won't be any shock to us."

"It will be to me! I thought I'd left all that behind once we sent Orlais packing."

"You'll love it, my lord. All of us around the campfire, stars twinkling above us."

"You make it sound positively romantic, Ragnar," Leliana stated next to me.

"It can be with the right person. Or people."

Natia burst into laughter on the other side of the table, giving me a glance I knew all too well. We continued to discuss ideas and options for our arrival in Denerim. He had a large estate in the city that would be our base of operations, and he suggested I prepare to be rather central to events, as although I wasn't a Warden, word has passed that I had taken control of the operation. Then he gave a warning.

"Expect Loghain and Howe to make their presence felt."

I immediately looked at Cerys and Alistair. "Do I need to give an order about that?"

Both shook their head. "We'll behave," Cerys replied.

"Trust me, I'd like to smack them both. Hell, I'd love to put them in the ground immediately, but there are rules of decorum that must be followed. We must conduct ourselves with dignity and obtain victory the right way. We defeat Loghain at the Landsmeet, and we ensure Howe sees the four walls of a cell the rest of his life."

I know neither of them wanted it that way, but they would have also seen my point. Eamon backed me completely, trusting that we would prevail by conducting ourselves in a manner that would make Loghain appear to be nothing but a tyrant. He'd already proven it so, but it was a case of convincing everyone else.

Once dinner was over, the five girls and I retired to the sitting room again, gathering by the fireplace, where we opened a couple of bottles of wine and enjoyed a good laugh. They were all very hands on, as I wasn't dressed in armour for once, and in between sips of wine and plenty of conversation, there was plenty of making out and groping of myself. It was actually a lot of fun, and I know all five of them enjoyed themselves too, as they all received my attention at one time or another. It wasn't going to turn into anything that involved clothes disappearing, but even the kissing got hot and heavy at times, Natia's hand disappearing down my trousers for a time, leading to plenty of laughter from the others. She offered to blow me in front of everyone, but I had to disappoint her.

We eventually had to retire to our bedrooms, and I escorted those who wouldn't be joining me to their rooms first. Leliana would be sleeping alone, which made me feel awful. She read my face, told me not to worry, added that she loved me very much, we shared an incredible kiss, the last in a long line of them, before she disappeared. Next were my two dwarven lovers. Sereda had always been understanding of the situation, and she happily shared a kiss and hug with me, disappearing inside. For some reason, Natia wasn't exactly upset, definitely not angry, but after getting down on a knee to cuddle her, it took her a long time to let me go. "Can I ask a favour?" she asked quietly.

"You can ask me anything, Natia."

"When we get to Denerim, can we have a night, just me and you, and all you do is hold me all night?"

"Nothing would make me happier." I was going to ask why, but then I thought about it, and I could take one or two guesses why. "Just you and I, Natia. I promise," I added, sharing another long kiss with her before she headed into her room, sharing a last smile before the door closed.

Returning to the sitting room, Solona and Lyna were now relaxing on the couch. Grabbing a hand each, I led to them to my bedroom, allowing them in first before following them in, closing and locking the door behind me. "Have you discussed what will happen tonight?" I asked.

There was no verbal reply. Instead, both grabbed a hand of mine and walked me towards the bed, turned me around to face them, before they started to help me out of my clothes. Once I was down to my underwear, they both got down on their knees, running their hands up and down my legs and occasionally grazing my crotch before they finally lowered my underwear together, freeing my thickening cock.

Solona took charge, stroking my cock and it didn't take long until I was completely hard. Her eyes only ever looked up into mine. "Lyna, when you blow him, always have him stand, and you always kneel."

"Why?"

"To show him complete and utter devotion. It's not submission, the relationship isn't like that. But when I want to pleasure him with my mouth, I will only ever do it like this. On my knees, his cock in my mouth, my eyes only ever looking at him. The look he will return to you will fill your heart with love and the desire to please him."

"And the other girls?

"Mostly the same. It depends on where and when it happens." Solona then looked at Lyna. "Now, I'm going to blow him for a while. Watch what I do and, when you feel confident enough, you can take over. Don't worry about anything. Ragnar is a perfect gentleman, and an incredibly gentle lover when required. He will ensure you enjoy it just as much as he does."

"I love you, Solona." I couldn't help myself. I had to tell her.

"I can't even begin to express my love for you. Three words don't suffice."

Solona pleasured my cock with her tongue for quite a while before she finally took part of it in my mouth. Lyna continued to run her hands up and down my lower body, watching Solona take more and more of my cock in her mouth, coating it in her saliva as I watched her bob up and down, her eyes still never leaving mine whenever I looked at her. She didn't take the whole length; she wasn't doing it to prove anything to me. She was taking the role of teacher, which I have to admit was amusing, remember Leliana instructing her the very first time she went down on me.

But she'd learned each time, knowing what to do with her tongue which got me very excited. She eventually took her mouth away, leaving me slightly disappointed, as she then looked at Lyna and started to explain what to do. Much like Solona when she tried blowing me the first time, what Lyna lacked in experience, she certainly made up for with plenty of enthusiasm. Of course, she was very tentative at first, considering my size, Solona coaching her as she first used her tongue on me before taking me in her mouth. I did my usual thing of stroking her hair as she did, her eyes lighting up as I did.

She couldn't take my entire length the first time. Nor could Solona or any of the other girls... except Natia, but she was a special case. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining whatsoever. The fact she was willing to sit there, on her knees, with at least half my cock in her mouth, I was falling for her as much as she was falling for me. She was beautiful.

"Will you be willing to let him orgasm in your mouth?" Solona asked.

"I don't know," Lyna admitted, removing her mouth but continuing to stroke me.

"You don't have to," I added, "Whatever you feel comfortable doing."

Solona then looked up at me, smiled, then looked at Lyna. "Why don't I finish him off, then you can kiss me and taste him that way?"

I don't think I've seen a woman's cheeks glow brighter than that moment. Lyna was probably less experienced than Solona, and had definitely never been propositioned in such a manner by a woman. But she nodded. "I'd like that," she said quietly.

Lyna resumed blowing me, and I assured her I would let her know once I was ready to climax. Considering how excited I now was, it was barely a few minutes before I groaned, and Solona knew it was imminent, gently taking control of my cock, and she quite happily blew me to completion. I tried to keep my groan quiet, but it just wasn't possible, not knowing I had these two young, beautiful women pleasuring me in such a manner. Once I was done, Solona looked at Lyna, and the two started to kiss.

It was probably one of the sexiest thing I'd seen in my life. And I'd witnessed and been involved in plenty of similar things.

Lyna made me chuckle as she clearly moved it around in her mouth, getting used to the taste before she swallowed. The fact she did that heartened me, as I did half expect her to spit it out. I wouldn't have blamed her. I'd been with plenty of women who spat it out, and it was their choice. I never forced it.

"Was it good?" Lyna asked shyly.

Now it was my turn to get on my knees, pulling her towards me and kissing her. "It was fantastic." I then pulled Solona towards me as well, kissing her too. "And you were the perfect teacher."

"I just remembered Leliana helping me. I was so nervous but so desperate to please you. Lyna told me exactly the same thing, so having experienced the same feelings, I knew I'd be the best one to help her."

"I really don't know what I've done to deserve so much of this."

"What, apart from being a generous lover, a thoroughly good man, and with a heart large enough to love all five of us?" Solona retorted gently.

Lyna simply cuddled into me for a while before I suggested we moved to the bed. I'm sure their knees would be hurting. Before lying down, I slowly undressed them both at the same time, running my hands all over their bodies. Both of them were already wet, no surprise there, and Solona surprised me by suggesting I just get to the love-making with Lyna. "She really wants it again," she whispered into my ear. A glance towards Lyna was replied to with a shy nod.

Solona hopped onto the bed, leaving Lyna enough space to lie down, offering a hand to me, positioning me between her legs. "Sure you don't want my mouth first?"

"I'm sure," she said softly, "I just want to feel you inside me again."

"I told her it's very addictive," Solona stated with a giggle, sliding across the bed so her head was close to Lyna.

Lyna lasted barely five minutes before she was begging to ride me so she could cum. As there is nothing sexier than watching a woman ride my cock, particularly a very cute elven woman, we switched positions, though surprised her by not lying down but by sitting back against the headboard of the bed. Once Lyna was in position, lowering herself down, she understood why this was much better.

"Oh, kissing you will be far easier now," she said with a giggle before doing precisely that. And she loved the position, teasing me in return by riding me so slowly, I wanted to hold her in place and fuck her senseless. The part smirk, part smile on her face told me that she knew exactly what she was doing. I was impressed.

As for Solona, she sat beside me, and I would occasionally kiss her too, before I whispered into her ear a suggestion. It was a big deal, as I didn't think she'd kissed another female before that night, but she showed little hesitation in lowering her mouth to one of Lyna's breasts. My elven lover was very surprised by that, though she definitely enjoyed it. I lowered my mouth to her other breast, and that was simply too much for her, her pace picking up very quickly.

"Oh my," she breathed as Solona and I shared a glance. I gestured with my eyes and she smiled. I leaned back as Solona ran a hand around the back of Lyna's head and kissed her gently on the lips. I started to move my hips at the same time, and it didn't take long for Lyna to whimper. The kiss between the two very quickly turned very hot and heavy, Solona running her hands up and down her body. Lyna didn't know what to do, so I grabbed one of her hands and held onto it.

She eventually had to break the kiss and release a long moan, feeling her pussy squeeze my cock, and her climax was rather sudden. Solona moved out of the way as she fell forward onto me, and I wrapped my hands around her, though Lyna kept on grinding a little longer, enjoying her orgasm for as long as possible before she finally had to stop.

"I've never done that with a woman," she murmured into my chest.

"I wouldn't if he wasn't here," Solona admitted. I moved an arm so she could lean into me, kissing her cheek. "Though kissing a woman is different, and certainly very nice, I much prefer you, Ragnar."

"Lyna?" I asked quietly.

"I'm exhausted now. How many is that today?" Solona and I had a good chuckle, though Lyna made no suggestion she was prepared to get off my lap just yet, my hard cock still inside her. "Solona, will you want to make love too?"