The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't mind?"

"Not at all. I'd like to see it."

I could see the slight disappointment as Lyna lifted herself up, but there was no doubt she was absolutely knackered now. It had been a long day, nearly full of lovemaking. As she sat down next to me, resting her had against my left shoulder, Solona eagerly mounted my lap, slowly lowering herself down on my cock. "Yes!" she cried quietly. Once she was settled and ready, she did ask, "Are you going to cum now, Ragnar?"

"Maybe," I replied in a suggestive manner.

"Oh, what are you thinking?"

"I want you on your hands and knees later, Solona."

She kissed me hard for that suggestion. "Definitely," she whispered into my ear as she wrapped both arms around me and started to bounce away. Though she enjoyed herself, I think laying that kernel in her mind distracted her, as after a few minutes, she kissed me again before hopping off. I knew immediately what she was doing, allowing me to move before she lowered her head to the pillow, raising her arse in the air.

Getting into position, I ran my hands up and down her legs before squeezing both her cheeks, bending down to run my tongue along her very wet slit. I glanced at Lyna, her face still flushed and very interested in what we're doing, or so I thought, so I did ask, "Are you okay to keep watching?"

"Definitely. I'm just watching that cock of yours, Ragnar. I can't believe I can take it. But I can't believe Solona can either!"

Solona took it all in one long but slow insertion. She did grunt once I was all the way in, quickly assuring me that she was absolutely fine. Placing a hands on her hips, I started out slow, waiting for her to give me the go ahead. It took all of two minutes before she looked back and said the three words I was waiting for.

"Fuck me, Ragnar."

I did and she was fucked good and proper. I loved every second of it. So did Solona. Lyna was mesmerised by it. Having already made love to Lyna, I wasn't going to last very long. I knew Solona wasn't going to get off this way, so I suggested I cum somewhere else before helping finish her off. She agreed, and once I knew was about to climax, I pulled out and finished on her back. Despite feeling utterly drained, Solona stayed in place as I ate her out, and she came rather quickly. She lay down on her stomach as I collapsed at the end of the bed. Lyna got up and grabbed one of the towels I always kept nearby, helping clean up Solona. There was also a bowl of water, and though cold, she then wiped her down too, before giving herself a quick clean as well.

The three of us now rather tired, we all agreed that sleep would be the best remedy. Lyna was immediately in the middle, demanding gently that I spoon her all night. Solona lay on her other side facing her and me. My young elven lover fell asleep as soon as she was in my arms, Solona and I remaining awake a little longer.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"For what?"

"For being so open-minded this evening with her."

"It was for you, Ragnar. But she's a sweet girl. Just... I won't do that very often."

"That's absolutely fine. And we'll have a night soon, just me and you. I promised Natia our first night in Denerim will be with her, but any time after that can be yours."

She grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze. "Just spending time with you like this is enough. You know I don't mind sharing, and you gave me just as much attention now as you did Lyna. But I will definitely take you up on your offer. The night after Natia?"

"Is now yours alone."

"What about Leliana?"

"We will enjoy a night under the stars together on the way to Denerim. A reminder of our first days and nights together."

"See, you are just a big softie at heart."

I put a finger to my lips. "Don't tell anyone else," I whispered.

Solona was next to fall asleep, a slightly smile on her face, though she usually did whenever falling asleep next to me. I just hugged Lyna that little bit tighter, feeling her do the same despite being fast asleep, before I finally closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift off as well.