The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone's turned on," Solona murmured.

"It's Ragnar. Of course I am," she whispered, her words following by another moan as my tongue worked it's magic.

I would have happily eaten out to climax, but she quickly asked me to make love to her. I wouldn't deny her that, so after kissing back up her body, as I just loved the feel of her skin against my lips, I wasted no time sliding my cock inside her. Lowering myself down so I was resting on my forearms, Leliana couldn't stop kissing me, nor stop running her hands over my body. Our focus was only one each other, so much so that we completely forgot Solona was even on the bed with us.

Feeling her legs wrap around me, it wasn't a move to make me do anything different, only changing the angle slightly, causing her to moan and she whispered it felt really good, and that it would help make her climax. Sounded good to me. I was definitely going to cum too.

She breathed my name again. She knew I loved it when she did. I started to fuck her just a little bit faster, getting the desired reaction in return. She kissed me hard, enjoying the taste of her tongue and her mouth. Her hands ran through my hair before she kept my head in place, eyes boring into mine, a look of many emotions in them. Love. Lust. Desire. Devotion. I'm sure mine reflected the same things.

Her fingers dug into my back, and that was when I knew she was close. Very closed. Her head rolled back, her body arching into mine, as she moaned loudly, feeling her squeeze my cock. Her legs squeezed me even tighter, though I could still keep going, and I could feel my own climax was imminent. She pleaded with me to cum inside her, holding onto me as I spent those last few moments thrusting into her hard and fast, just enough to enjoy my own climax. I kissed her again as I did, her arms wrapping around me as we continued to make out long after we'd climaxed, whispering our love for each other as we slowly recovered, until I finally pulled out though remained where I was.

"Now I know why you love each other," Solona whispered. I think we both looked at her in surprise, having forgotten her presence, so wrapped up in each other we were. Her next question wasn't a surprise. "And why the hell are you with the rest of us? And I can ask that question of both of you. By the Maker, it's clearly you two love and adore each other."

I gestured for to move closed, wrapping a hand around her head and kissing her softly on the lips. "Because as much as I love Leliana, I also love and adore you all. And Leliana has accepted that from day one. And you have already said you know how much I do love her."

"Trust me on this, Solona, I have never been jealous of his love for the rest of you. And I have enjoyed all the times I've shared him with you and the others."

"I'll be honest. A little part of me doesn't really understand."

Rolling off Leliana, I lay in the middle of them again, making sure I hugged Solona close. "Then don't bother trying to. The main question is; do you enjoy what you share?"

"Of course."

"Do you want it to continue?"

"Definitely."

"Then don't overthink it. I love Leliana. I love you. I love all my girls. That's the only thing that matters."

"And this will continue for how long?"

"For however long you all want to be with me until you believe it is no longer for you, or perhaps until you meet someone you want to be monogamous with."

"And you seriously don't mind, Leliana?"

"I would be lying if I said I didn't think about just Ragnar and I leaving after all this to make a life for ourselves. But..." She trailed off, her voice caught, and I had to stare at her, wondering what she was going to say. She saw my stare, and in the faint light of the fire still burning, I could see the unshed tears.

"What?" I asked question.

She shook her head. "Now isn't the time."

"Leliana," I said softly, "What's wrong?"

She shook her head again. "Please, Ragnar. Not now. Not after what we just shared." I could feel my heart thundering in my chest, suddenly feeling anxious, if not nervous about what she was going to say. She simply cuddled into me tighter, suddenly afraid of something. "Please, I'll tell you later. I promise," she whispered.

I wondered what else she could possibly tell me. I thought she'd told me nearly all her secrets, at least the important ones. Whatever it was, her silence spoke volumes. All I could do was hold her like Solona, and I could feel her tears on my skin. She assured me it was fine, but I shared a concerned glance with Solona. All she could do was shrug.

Settling back down, I hugged Leliana as tightly to me as possible, but sleep was nearly impossible, as my mind went over a million and one possibilities of what she wanted to say. But I also had a very good idea, which is why she was so upset. I knew we would have to sit down alone one day, very soon, for the truth to be revealed.

No matter what, I'd always love her, and would do everything possible to show her.