The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preparing for bed that night, there was a light knock on the open door, turning to see Anora. I'll admit to a little surprise that she would come to me so quickly, but there was a look of eagerness on her face I also expected to see. Before I could say anything, she had to get her words out. "I wasn't lying, Ragnar. I mourned my husband long ago but to call what we shared a marriage by the end would be an insult to the institution. He had numerous lovers in the last couple of years. I also know of the steps being taken to cast me aside." My face must have fallen, as I was aware. She stepped towards me. "It's okay, Ragnar, it wasn't exactly a secret by the end. It's because I wasn't able to give him an heir. Maybe if he kept his cock out of our servants, other noble women and Maker only knows who else, I might have fallen pregnant. At least with this situation, I know where you'll be if not with me. And your girls have already made me very welcome, explaining the situation and how they all deal with it. No wonder you love them all. And I can hear in their voices how much those feelings are returned."

"And you, Anora?"

She stepped so she almost touched me. "I want to feel the hands of a man on my body again. I want to feel his tongue lick me from my toes to my mouth. I want to feel him enter me, making love to me, then hold me close as we fall asleep. I want to have an orgasm with him instead of relying on my fingers." She ran a hand up my left arm. "I want to run my hands up and down his body, feeling the power in his arms, as I feel him thrust inside me. I want to feel the muscles on his back ripple as he holds me close as he fucks me. I want to take his length in my mouth and make him blissfully happy. How does that sound?"

"Is that man me?"

She stepped back and unclipped the back of her dress, letting it fall to the ground. She at least arrived a little prepared, as she was nude underneath it. She was rather pale, though her skin was almost flawless. Her breasts were simply fantastic, and her nipples suggested her obvious excitement. Running my eyes down her flat but soft stomach, there was a patch of short hair above her sex, and she had rather long legs. "I can't remember the last time he looked at me like that," she whispered, "That one look tells me everything I need to know."

Before I could move a muscle, she had her hands on me, helping take off my coat and shirt, as I kicked off my shoes. My trousers were dropped very quickly, and when Anora dropped to her knees, I know my eyebrows raised in surprise. She simply looked up at me and smiled. "Oh, I was told by all your girls, Ragnar. To show devotion to you, I get on my knees."

"Solona?"

She laughed. "And the rest, Ragnar. Did you train them or something?"

"No. It was their idea. I'm not going to complain though." I lowered a hand to stroke her cheek. "Nothing sexier than a woman on her knees about to do this."

"I'm a little nervous. They've told me you're... You know..."

"Lower my underwear and you'll see," I suggested quietly.

Seeing Anora naked had made me hard immediately. She was truly stunning, and when my cock popped free, she exclaimed, "Wow!" rather loudly. Kicking my underwear away, her hand immediately went to my cock, giving it a gentle stroke. "I had no idea," she whispered.

"I don't go around talking about it."

"Do you swagger because you're a warrior hero or because you know this is between your legs?"

That gave me a good laugh, though I surprised her by getting onto my knees, wrapping an arm around her, pulled her close and kissed her, a long, hot one, and this time she accepted my tongue. Her arms immediately went around me and I had to resist putting her on her back and immediately sliding inside her. Part of me thought she probably wouldn't mind. Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Stand up. I want to suck your cock."

"The Queen of Ferelden just offered to blow me. I must be a very lucky man."

She continued to stroke me, doing the thing all my girls did, always looking up, watching as her tongue ran along my shaft before teasing the head. She did that for a little while, driving me nuts, before she finally started to take a little bit in her mouth. I couldn't stop touching her in return, running a hand along her cheek or through her hair. I grabbed her other hand, interlacing our fingers, a gesture she seemed to appreciate. Part of me wanted to cum in her mouth, but most of me wanted to cum somewhere else. She was very good, though, so it took a lot of self-control to eventually stop her.

Bending down, I surprised her by picking her up and lifting her over my shoulder, hearing her shriek with laughter before gently placing her down on the bed. I must have had an easily recognisable look on my face as she immediately spread her legs and gestured what she wanted, pointing a finger at her pussy. "It would be my pleasure, my queen."

"Keep calling me pet names like that, and I'm going to fall in love."

"I would only hope to prove worthy of that love, Anora."

If that didn't, I'm sure my talent with my tongue might be enough. She was already wet, so a tongue along her slit caused her to gasp, before I parted her lips and teased her entrance. Every centimetre was given attention, leaving her body writhing on the bed. She tasted fantastic. I must say that all about the girls I'm with, but it's true. I could have done it the rest of the night and not complained for a second. Feeling a hand through my hair, she lifted her legs back so I could rest my hands in them, really going to town now.

"I can't remember..." she whispered. I think I heard a choke in her voice as she trailed off. I had to stop and looked up. She met my eyes and smiled. "Keep going."

I did, and while I don't think she was getting upset, I think there was going to be a release of emotions that night, all the pent up anger and sadness about everything that happened. And I would gladly lend an ear to her. I liked her immensely already. She was definitely attractive and she was certainly intelligent. I looked forward to having her by my side as we help the people.

She started to moan loudly, and if I read her body language right, she was getting rather excited. So I started to focus a little on her clit. The first flick sent a jolt up her body, causing her to laugh, that little one I already loved. "Oh my," she moaned, pushing her body down in my direction, "Keep doing that," she ordered gently.

So I did, and I wrapped my arms around her thighs to keep her in place as I continued to flick her clit, running my tongue around it before flicking it again. She told me to keep doing exactly that, so I upped the ante a little more, inserting a couple of fingers inside her. That made her cry out rather loudly, as I think I found that special spot every woman has rather quickly.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, and she was soon writhing against my fingers and tongue. "I'm close... so close..."

"Cum for me, my queen," I whispered, before returning my tongue to what I had been doing. Her hand now grabbed a handful of my hair to keep me in place, her left leg now wrapped around the back of my neck. I already had my fingers thrusting into her hard, and with all that, her orgasm was a mere formality.

When she did climax, she was loud, and her language was surprisingly filthy. I loved to hear it, particularly as it was rather complimentary of my tongue and skills. When her back finally settled down on the bed, I withdrew my fingers, sucking those clean before I kissed back up her body, unsurprised that she shuddered at each touch. Resting above her face, she smiled but I could see her blink back tears. "We'll talk afterwards," she whispered, "Not now. It will ruin the mood."

I grabbed a pillow, sliding it under the back of her head, as I rested my cock at her entrance. I gave her a couple of minutes to recover, but she was eager for me to be inside her too, wrapping both arms around my neck before asking me to make love to her.

I watched her face as I slid my cock into her. There was the usual gasp, the compliment of how large I felt, then a moan as I slid deeper into her. I took my time, letting her get used to me, but when I was all the way in, her face broke out into this wonderful smile. "I'm probably going to cum again really quickly," she admitted.

"I will cum quickly," I retorted, both of us laughing at my honesty too.

There was nothing exuberant about the lovemaking that followed. No continuous change of positions. There was a lot of kissing. Her hands explored my body, with plenty of compliments to my physique. I certainly returned those, as her body was fantastic, and I admitted a little unexpected. Her legs soon found themselves wrapped around my body, her little feet resting on my butt, urging me on.

I would have liked to have made love to her all night, but after her delightful blowjob, I was already very turned on, and knowing I was fucking the former Queen of Ferelden was very exciting. I think she realised too, retorting that she was being fucked by the Dragonborn, the man certainly matching the myth, and now the Hero of Ferelden, who she had heard many stories about, all of them good.

Though I wanted her to cum again, and for us to finish together or close to it. I had to warn her that I was going to finish rather quickly. She didn't mind, stating she'd already had one, and that she wanted to watch and feel me have one too. How sweet is that?

I could feel her hands on my back and she dragged me down to kiss her, thrusting harder and faster as my orgasm approached. She didn't stop kissing me as I groaned into her mouth, feeling an eruption deep inside her. She broke the kiss and did nothing but smile at me as I slowly stopped thrusting into her. I was about to mention the fact she hadn't finished, feeling a finger on my lips to shush me. So I didn't say anything.

Anora didn't let me move until I softened completely. Pulling out, we quickly got under the blankets and she cuddled into me, just staring into my eyes, continuing to stroke my cheek. Thought the smile remained, her eyes told me something else.

"My marriage was a sham. There was a time when I was in love with Cailan. He had his charm, and he was a good looking man, but I'll be honest. He was a fool, verging on an idiot. I'm not saying he was dumb, not at all. But he could have been so much more than he was. I should probably have stopped his naïve approach at Ostagar, but he wouldn't have listened anyway."

"But you call it a sham?"

"It was an arranged marriage, agreed when we were both still children. And there is no doubt he wanted a subservient wife. Yet I think we both know who has run Ferelden the past few years."

"And the rumours?"

That's when she looked away and her eyes moistened. I didn't think I'd ever see her look so vulnerable. I'd been told what Anora was like, so I think she was letting me through her defences. I shuffled to hold her closer, as I think this was the wound. "I walked in on him once... With one of our servants. Neither of them saw me, but that's when I knew. And that was a long time ago now, and I know there have been many more woman in between." She trailed off, and I could feel her wipe her eyes. "I had one or two loyal servants who would tell me everything."

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"It wasn't just that. I could tell he was having misgivings, or he'd fallen out of love, as by the end, we rarely shared the same bed, and if he actually wanted to share the marital bed, he'd generally show up drunk and expect me to please him, just because he was the king and I was his wife. After telling him to fuck off a few times, he eventually stopped coming at all."

"How are you in here with me now, Anora, knowing the situation?"

She looked up, meeting my eyes. "Because you have been nothing but honest since the day we met. And let's not lie to ourselves, there are no wedding bells in the future for us. But there's an attraction, a definite attraction, and I'll admit, a part of me just wanted a night like this." Then she smiled and looked away, I think a little embarrassed, "And I hope there are many more like this too," she whispered.

I put a finger under her chin, turning her face back towards me. "You really think I'd say no to you?" I paused before adding, "I'm sorry, Anora. As you said, Cailan was a fool. You are a beautiful, intelligent young woman, and I also feel guilt about the fact that people I call friends were..."

She shook her head. "No, Eamon is a good man and had the best of intentions. We'd been married five years and I hadn't produced an heir. With everything that's happened in the recent past, it's little wonder people started to worry." Then she kissed me softly on the lips. "Thank you for calling me beautiful and intelligent though."

"I never lie to my girls, Anora. You have my word on that."

"How long did it take your other girls to fall for you?" I couldn't help chuckle as she added, "Because I can already feel it happening, Ragnar. Can you handle that?"

I just pulled her closer so her body pressed into mine. "Nothing would make me happier. And I'll do everything I can to return that happiness."

We made love again rather quickly, this time in what had to be my now favourite position, sitting back as she straddled my lap. She immediately loved it to, as while she rode my cock, she could spend all her time kissing me, or she could lean back so I could finally suckle at those breasts of hers. I think being ignored for so long made her more sensitive, and just focusing attention on her very pink nipples caused her to moan quite excitedly.

She was definitely just excited, as she soon had her hands on my shoulders, her face inches from mine as she rode me hard and fast. She did that breathing thing that suggested she was getting close to climax, so I moved my body just enough to so I could occasionally thrust up, causing her to squeal then laugh in response.

Anora rode her way through her first climax, surprising myself by the fact I didn't cum in her immediately, and she kept on riding me, kissing me hard before stating, "Well, I think I can have another one then."

"Oh, I'm definitely keeping you."

"No wonder they all love you with the cock you have," she breathed, as she was still bouncing rather quickly.

"And what do you think?"

"I won't want another one either."

"That sounds like commitment, Anora."

The stare she looked at me with made me a little harder, or so it felt, while gulping at the same time. "I don't lie either, Ragnar." She kissed me hard after that, and I think that was her way of sealing the deal. I was now her man, just like the rest. The difference would be that I would be her man as much as she was my girl. I just hoped there wouldn't be a battle of wills, but I'd happily accept her as my equal if she thought the same.

Unsurprisingly, she started to get a little tired though didn't complain about being sore, suggesting that if I wanted to finish, that I should do that soon, as she wanted more cuddles before sleep. So I rolled forward, taking her with me, her legs now spread as wide as possible. She proved rather flexible, grabbing a calf with each hand and gave me a look.

Anora Mac Tir, former Queen of Ferelden, was well and truly fucked for the next five or so minutes. I think she loved it. The noises she made definitely suggested she loved it. The fact she had another orgasm proved she loved it. And my second orgasm inside her proved that I did too. Once we were both done, just breathing heavily and I think feeling rather tired, she wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my back, and she spent a lot of time kissing me.

"Definitely falling for you already," she whispered once we were back under the blankets, cuddled into me again. She fell asleep rather quickly, her arms still wrapped around me. I just kissed her forehead and continued to hold her.

I had to lie back and chuckle about the life I led sometimes. I now had a former queen in my bed, and from the sounds of it, she already liked me immensely. Who else could I possibly bed to compare to that?!?!