The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 36

Story Info
The Dragonborn and his adventures on Thedas.
8.9k words
4.72
3.4k
3
0

Part 36 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 36 -- The Pleasure of Elves

*****

Anora learned rather quickly at breakfast the next morning that the girls liked to chat about me, particularly about what I shared with Anora the previous night. She was a little taken aback at first before she figured out that any of my girls with me received the same sort of night, depending on what they wanted. Natia had no problem explaining the sort of different nights we had shared, comparing that to Solona, who would happily sleep with me without needing any sort of physical intimacy except lots of kisses and cuddles.

"Putting it simply, Anora, he won't just fuck you. He'll listen to what you want, but he can also read us all very well with us saying a word," Solona explained.

"And he'll pretty much do anything you want," Natia added, with a large grin in my direction, "He will ask you once if you're sure, but if you want it, he'll do it. Generally, he'll be quite happy to do it too."

"What about... um..." Anora trailed off, and it didn't take long for many of them to figure it out.

Solona leaned in close and whispered in her ear. Anora nodded. Solona broke out into an enormous smile. "Discuss it with him. I already have."

Anora looked immediately in my direction. "Sounds like we need another serious discussion, Anora. Sooner than I thought, but I really don't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"I expected it."

"What else did you talk about?" Leliana wondered.

"My life at the palace. It was not idyllic. I loved being queen of the people, and I always ruled in their best interests but..."

"The rumours were true?" Solona asked.

Anora nodded as she looked at me. "We talked about it last night," I replied, "I won't share details..."

"I don't mind," Anora stated, "I want them to compare you to him." I looked at her, an unasked question of 'Are you sure?' but the smile she returned suggested I could say whatever I wanted.

I looked around the dining table, surrounded by all my girls. "I've always been honest with you all, haven't I?" More nods of agreements. "I've never lied, at least never intentionally. I hope I've never done it at all. You've always known about each other. I let you know from day one. Anora... She did not have the same respect from Cailan. People will call me a philanderer for the life I lead. Some would call me a bastard and other names, believing I'm taking advantage of your good nature. Because all of you have good hearts and souls. You all make me want to be a better man, if not the best man I can be." I think they all wanted to hug me then and there, such was the look on their faces. "Cailan was a bastard and he was a fool. He had a beautiful young wife at his side, as his queen, a woman he should have loved and adored. Instead, he spends most of his time humping servants and gods know who else. I know we sound exactly the same..."

"You're not," Anora stated adamantly, "Because you are at least honest with me. And that's just the beginning of what I already think about you."

I gestured at her. "Look at Anora, and see this beautiful woman, and then understand that she was ignored by her husband. She admitted to me before we were together that it had been over a year. Granted, she was in mourning for some of that..."

"No wonder you were eager to have him last night!" Natia exclaimed.

"No wonder we could hear too," Solona added with a giggle.

Anora just started to blush. "I thought you'd be used to that by now?" I retorted. Solona just held up two fingers, most of the girls bursting into laughter.

Anora's jaw simply dropped before she asked, "So how does it work if I'm not with him?"

"You can have your own room or share with someone," Leliana replied, "To be honest, most of us share. Sereda and Natia even share a bed, though I think that's because our beds to them are enormous, so I guess it's not as awkward."

"Helps that Sereda is cute too," Natia added, throwing a wink in her direction.

"Are any of you... intimate?" Anora wondered.

"Generally, only if we're with him," Leliana stated, "But, trust me, if you join in with the fun, you won't be expected to do anything you won't feel comfortable with. The only thing you might have to get used to is female nudity, and perhaps a bit of female on female sex at the same time."

"Oh... Really?"

"Only some of us."

"What do you mean by 'generally'?" I wondered. Leliana looked immediately at Natia, who simply smirked at me, while Sereda looked like she wanted the ground to open up. "Seriously? Good for you. And I'm not even surprised, as I figured it would happen eventually."

"Sereda won't return the favour, of course, but I'll happily eat her out."

"I like what we share, Natia, but I'm not interested in doing that. Kissing you is fine, but the only thing going in my mouth is his cock."

"No complaints, princess. I'm happy to do it."

I'll admit, that though pretty much gave me an immediate erection. Eliza then cleared her throat, and glanced at Solona. "Who does who?" I just had to ask, surprised but also not at the same time.

Solona just blushed as Eliza replied, "Solona likes a few fingers inside her, Ragnar, as you already know. I think Solona will have her mouth on my pussy eventually. Maybe I'll just get her drunk first."

"I already enjoy what you do to me, Eliza, but you know I prefer him. I'm the same as everyone. If I could have him every night..." She trailed off before giggling to herself, "Maker, I'd be walking with a limp all the time!"

Eliza laughed before replying. "I know you're not that keen on returning the favour, sweetie, but it does leave me frustrated occasionally. I do finish off myself each time. Maybe you could offer your fingers every once in a while, at the very least."

Glancing at my elven girls, they all shook their head, before finally looking at Leliana. "Oh no, only when I'm with you at the same time, Ragnar. If I'm alone, I'll simply take matters into my own hands. My imagination does the job."

"And that thought alone excites me no end. So, can I assume that everyone is happy then?" Everyone readily agreed again, so that was a relief. And, if some of my girls did find some excitement in each other, then I'll admit a little relief as I wouldn't feel pressure all the time.

That first week with Anora was me simply learning the ropes. Sure, I had an idea of what to do but actually doing it was a whole other set of problems. The first thing we had to do was go through the books and check the city's finances, Anora explaining the differences between the governance of the monarchy compared to that of a local lord. She had no end of patience to many of my stupid questions, or so I thought, but I'll admit to a fair amount of nerves when she said one of my roles would be to open my doors to petitioners. The worst part of that, she admitted, would be telling people no. And I would say no far more often than I would say yes.

Aside from working, the five that were originally Wardens were now no longer Wardens. They sat down with Alistair, explained what they wanted, and even as king, there wasn't really much he could do. They hadn't undergone the Joining so hadn't officially joined. But news from Amaranthine was good, as the Orlesians arrived with enough Wardens, and apparently they were going on a recruiting drive anyway, so in the end, the five of them didn't really matter.

I was in a rather unique position. I was still the sworn warrior of Cerys Cousland, despite the fact my official role was above hers, and she was somewhat betrothed to Alistair. Ser Cauthrien, otherwise now known as Eliza to everyone, was my sworn warrior. And to make their lives easier, the five of them swore themselves to me. I found that a little strange, and I worried about taking advantage of the situation, but everyone, even Anora, simply assured me that it meant they couldn't be taken away, particularly those gifted with magic. That pleased me immensely.

During that first week, I finally had some time with Neria. It wasn't just a case of her coming to my room to fuck. I made sure we spent the afternoon together first, taking her on a walk outside the city walls, where we eventually enjoyed a picnic. She loved the fact I'd thought of something so simple, and the only thing either of us had to do was forget the fact I now had minders, otherwise known as bodyguards, which I simply didn't need but Anora insisted on me having. At least they kept back and we could forget about them.

Lying back together on a blanket, it was incredibly peaceful, surrounded by farmland, a small wooded area a couple of hundred metres away, with a river even closer. "Good thing I'm here with you. People don't like elves... you know, being free."

"That's something I can hopefully change."

That made her smile immediately. "You really care for us, don't you?"

"No-one should have to live in an alienage like that. I'm embarrassed by it. So, what I can do while I'm lord, is try and help however I can. But Anora's already warned me that doing too much will cause issues."

"Even little things will mean the world to my people, Ragnar," she said, the smile not leaving her face as she turned onto her side and cuddled into me. "Lenina, Lyna and I are the luckiest elves in Ferelden."

"I just try and do the right thing. I'm not always right, no-one is."

"You've always done right by me." She leaned back and looked up. "You strode into the alienage and didn't hesitate in dealing with all those Vints. Most other humans wouldn't have cared. In fact, some would have helped them get rid of us."

"That says more about them than you."

"And what do you think of me?"

I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her towards me. "Well, you're rather cute, incredibly brave, rather talented with a bow, and you care. Your people are lucky to have someone like yourself looking out for their welfare."

"And I have you to look after me," she said softly, before looking up again, "Do you like the fact I'm an elf?"

"I love it."

I think her cheeks were going to burst, such was the smile. "Really?"

"Of course, because you're different to me. It's why I love being with Sereda and Natia, and it's why I enjoy being with you, Lyna and Lenina, because although we share many similarities, we also have enough differences that makes us unique."

I received quite a long kiss for all those responses, the sort where I ended up on my back with Neria on top of me, and I think if we had been back at the estate, sex would have happened. As we were in a field not far from the gates, we stuck to a lot of kissing and maybe a little bit of groping... by me, of course. I just had to grab her arse and get a handful of breast, because both were spectacular.

We eventually walked back to the city hand in hand, and I saw more than once glance at the fact I was holding the hand of an elf. I was ready to have words with more than one person, but Neria just squeezed my hands, saying not to worry about it. I was the lord, she was my girl, and that was all that mattered. Still wanted to slap one or two faces that looked at us in disgust though.

That night before going to bed was all about my elven girls, sitting by the fireplace in my study, blankets and cushions on the floor, as we enjoyed a little alcohol and enjoyed a long conversation. To be honest, they chewed my ears off, and I loved every moment. I had to remember at times that Lyna and Lenina were both still rather young, not even twenty yet, while Neria hadn't had much exposure to humans, despite growing up in the alienage.

Lyna and Lenina both knew what would be happening that night. I'd been told that morning by the pair of them, so the conversation naturally turned into what would be happening later.

"You have an arse made for fucking, Neria," Lenina blurted, "And if I can take it there, you can too!"

Lyna burst into laughter. "Okay, how much has she had to drink?"

"Enough where if he offered to do it again right now, I'd take off my skirt and bend over."

"Have you been taking tips from Natia?" I wondered.

She started to blush. "I've had a couple of drinks, the inhibitions have lessened, and well, I used to be a whore, so..."

"Don't say that," I said softly, "I know what you used to do, we all do, but don't call yourself that. You are most definitely not one now. You are... I'm using the wrong word, but you're better than that."

That just earned me a hug that nearly squeezed the air out of me, and a kiss that left me breathless. "I will be your whore though," she whispered. I knew what she meant by that, so simply gave her a squeeze in return.

"Neria, I'm thinking you have him tonight, but tomorrow night, he's having a group of elven women in his bed. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a fine idea. Lenina?"

"Definitely."

"I'll let the others know in the morning," Lyna added, before she laughed, "And look at his face!"

I knew I was probably smiling. The thought of those three cute elves in my bed? I can think of only a few things that were better. I think Lyna and Lenina wanted to do things to me that night, so it took Lyna to eventually drag Lenina away, though not before both left a long, lingering kiss on my lips, Lenina taking the time to feel me up at the same time.

That left me with Neria, and we remained by the fire for a while longer, our make out session quickly turning hot and heavy as I ended on top of her, legs wrapped around me, the only thing stopping me entering her being my trousers and her panties. "Someone's hard," she joked, "Bedroom?"

We hurried there rather quickly, and by the time I'd closed the door, she was already undressing. I didn't lock it any longer. One, because I was the lord of the estate. And two, I didn't mind if anyone else wanted to come sleep in my bed. Of course, I knew Leliana would come join us if anyone. I had asked if she wanted to stay in my bedroom and call it ours, but she declined. Not because she didn't want to, the kiss I received just for offering would normally have led to more. She actually liked having her own room, but assured me that she'd probably spend more time in mine than not.

She was naked far quicker than I was, and although I'd had fleeting glimpses before, particularly during that final night in Redcliffe, now that she was alone with me, I could really appreciate her body. What I could see excited me a lot, and once I was unclothed, I pulled her towards me, hearing her giggle as my cock pressed into her. She kissed me before quickly moving down my body, and I knew what she was doing as she slowly dropped to her knees. Looking up, she just smiled and said, "I know it's not a rule, but I've been told. I am devoted to you, Ragnar." She didn't waste time grabbing and stroking my cock. "I've done this before, but never with someone as gifted as yourself. Elven men have nothing like this between their legs."

She backed up her words by thoroughly enjoying coating my cock in her saliva, her tongue not leaving a single bit of my cock untouched, then I watched, I know with a large grin, as she swallowed half my length with ease. A real surprise, though I think she was trying to impress me too. She looked gorgeous while blowing me, loving the tattoos that accentuated her facial structure. As she tried to take more of my cock, I kindly told her not to worry, that what she was doing at the moment was more than enough, so I just caressed her cheek before running a hand through her long hair before I held her head.

I'll be honest, she was rather talented, and soon had me gently thrusting into her mouth as I felt a climax rather possible and getting closer. I warned her that I was probably going to cum soon. All she did was remove my cock for a moment and ask, "Where would you like to?" All it took was a raised eyebrow for her to smile and say, "I thought so. Just warn me before so I don't choke on it."

I watched her eyes as she put in further effort, knowing she was bringing me to the brink, doing this thing with her tongue that sent shivers up my spine. I couldn't help roll my head back and groan, thrusting a little faster into her mouth. She didn't make any noise that suggested it hurt or she was choking, but I could also feel my orgasm approaching.

"Soon," I whispered. All she did was run a hand around my body, grabbed my arse, and kept on going, trying to take more and more of my cock, before finally realising she didn't have to. I was sensitive enough as it was. Her eyes still looked up, never leaving mine, when I remembered to look down anyway. I groaned again, and she knew I was close. Very close.

"Okay," I said, and I knew it was going to be a good one, the sort that would leave me weak-kneed, ready to collapse to the ground. Neria made sure she wouldn't spill a drop, though she still squealed when she took the first shot in her mouth. I'm sure they heard my groans and swearing around the estate. Neria happily kept sucking me as I finally emptied myself, leaning down and resting a hand on her shoulder to stop myself collapsing. She found that amusing, finally taking my cock from her mouth and running her tongue around my now sensitive head, making sure I was clean.

"I don't even have to ask if you enjoyed that," she joked.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and beckoned her to stand in front of me, simply cuddling her and giving her a kiss. "That was fucking awesome," I said quietly.

Putting both hands on my chest, she pushed me back, shuffling so my legs didn't hang off as she straddled my lap. My cock wouldn't get hard again for at least a few minutes, so she happily grinded against my body as she continued to want nothing more than my kisses, running my fingers along her back. Like Lyna and Lenina, she was rather slim, most elven girls appeared to be.

"Want to sit on my face?"

She had to giggle at that thought. "Are you serious?"

"Well, you're not that heavy. And you're obviously rather wet. And, most importantly, I definitely want to taste you. So, get your pussy on my face."

She hesitated for a moment, I think just surprised by the offer, but she eventually moved and hovered over my mouth, lifting my head so I could run my tongue along her slit. That made her gasp and nearly hop off the bed, as I caught her by surprise. So I grabbed her and gently forced her down. It didn't take long before she was grinding my mouth. She tasted exquisite and the scent of pussy always helped give me an erection.

Feeling both her hands run through my hair, she was soon grinding as fast as I could eat her out. While I think she was enjoying it, she eventually hopped off and lay back on the pillows, watching her return a look of complete lust as she spread her legs. I just turned and crawled towards her, lowering my head and resuming what I was doing. She moaned rather loudly, and as she kept her legs wide, I could run my hands up and down her body, ensuring I got a good grab of her breasts.

"Do you like them?" she whispered.

"You were blessed with a fine pair of breasts and a fantastic arse," I replied before continuing.

Moving my hands to her legs, I kept those wide then decided to have some fun, lifting myself up to my knees, bringing her body with me. She laughed as I now held her around her body, feeling her legs over my shoulders. "Well, this is new," she moaned. I found the position meant I could watch her face easily. The smile never left her face, I think amused by the position, but she could also see everything I was doing too.

"You're enjoying me, aren't you?" she asked softly.

"How long would you like me to keeping doing it?"

"Part of me wants to say all night. Most of me wants your cock in me. Give me an orgasm, then you can fuck me later."

I knew she was going to have one soon, so made sure I enjoyed every second I had my mouth on her. I made sure the noises I made suggested I thoroughly enjoyed her, and compliment her taste and scent, both of which made her blush. I just told her I was being honest. She was soon writing in my hands, which was a little awkward considering our position, though she didn't ask to move. Though amusing, I think she enjoyed it, as we constantly stared at each other.