The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she started to wriggle in my arms, I knew she was getting close, her moans getting louder, her breathing deeper. I don't want to say all my girls were the same, but there were similar signals that suggested a climax was near. With my tongue now focusing on her clit, I figured out rather quickly that she just enjoyed me running my tongue gently over it, a simple back and forth motion. Telling me to just keep doing that, I would definitely put that in the back of my mind for next time.

Neria had her first orgasm with me a couple of minutes later. And she proved to have a rather filthy mouth as she climaxed, so much so that I could barely keep eating her out, as I really wanted to laugh. I did manage to keep tasting her until she finally whispered for me to stop, and as I lifted my face from her pussy, she started to laugh at me. "So, enjoyed yourself, Ragnar?" Gently laying her back down, I just leaned down to kiss her. "Hmmm, I can see why," she said, no doubt tasting herself on my lips. "I suppose you'll want to do that again?"

"Definitely. Though, if not me, I'm sure one of your elven friends would like to."

"And that thought turns you on, doesn't it?"

"I'm thinking all three of you doing things together. Definite turn on."

Lying down beside her, she just turned cuddled into me. "I know I would already much prefer you," she said softly, "And we haven't even made love yet!" I felt a hand move to my cock, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Well, I know someone is ready. Give me a few minutes though. That was a big one. It made me want to cry."

"Why?" I asked, I thought stupidly.

She looked up, a broad grin on her face. "Because, somehow, I have a human that adores me, and does nothing but try and make me feel special, like I'm the only elven girl in the world. Add to that, he actually wants to go down on me. Most men I've been with just want me to get naked, a quick grab of my boobs, expect me to blow them, then I'll apparently be wet enough to fuck. Idiots."

"I'll be honest, I don't expect a blowjob all the time. My girls just want to do it. Trust me on this, I would go down on all of you constantly, if I had the time, and if my jaw didn't end up hurting."

She cuddled into me more. "No wonder they all love you. They've told me of all the little things you've done for them. And that's the thing. It's not the grand gestures. It's the little things you do for us that'll mean the most. Like what we did today. It was so simple, cost nothing, but you did it just for me." She looked up and smirked. "Oh, I'm sure you have done similar things with some of the others, but I'm also sure you've made sure there are differences each time."

"Honestly, I don't think I'm that romantic. But I do my best."

"You are. I've heard some stories," she whispered, before giggling, "I hear you pick flowers."

"I know nothing about flowers except they can smell rather nice. Again, it's just a small gesture and I know it's appreciated."

Her hand was still around my cock, and had been stroking me a little bit faster as we talked. I was now at full length, and just holding my cock seemed to excite her as the next kiss was rather steamy, enjoying the feel and taste of her tongue. I pulled her close, feeling her body press into mine, so much so she had to move her hand, my cock pressing into her stomach. "I need it inside me," she whispered, breaking the kiss, before she pushed me onto my back, "The girls wax lyrical about this."

"It's my favourite too," I said as I sat back, Neria straddling my lap and wasting no time grabbing the base of my cock, "Take your time."

"I will. So big," she murmured, gasped when the head slid inside her. "Okay, really big," she said, before looking in my eyes, "So big for my tight, little elven pussy."

"And I love your tight little elven pussy!"

That made her laugh. "Oh, Ragnar, we are definitely going to have a lot of fun together."

She took her time taking my length, but she did eventually take it all, wiggling once I was all inside her. Her face suggested she was already very turned on, and she freely admitted she wasn't going to last long. "Neither am I," I said.

"That good?"

I kissed her hard, feeling her arms immediately wrap around me. "If you were on your back, you'd get nothing more than a quick, hard fuck, because I know I wouldn't last five minutes inside you."

"Is that a promise?" The look I returned caused her to just start bouncing. "I'm going to remember that promise, Ragnar."

"Oh, I definitely like you, Neria."

Talking well and truly stopped as Neria rode my cock hard. I was surprised at how quickly she could. I could see her wince every now and then, but if my face showed concern, she'd simply kiss me, almost to reassure me, and she showed no sign of stopping. I held her in place on my lap, but otherwise I just watched her face, and the waves of pleasure that flowed over it, or her breasts, which jiggled away as she rode me. Yes, as I've said, I'm a very simple man.

Seeing my interest, she did lean back so I could suckle at them. Her nipples were already rock hard, and licking those simply caused her to moan louder. It was a little awkward for her to lean back as she still tried to ride me hard and fast, so I eventually stopped, and she did murmur something about me sucking those all night later. That was a very good idea.

Quicker than I thought possible, she started to moan very loudly. She started to giggle as I'm sure my face showed surprise. She still didn't' say much, simply nodding at the look, kissing me hard again to cover a very loud moan. I had to break the kiss so I could whisper in her ear, "Cum for your Dragonborn."

That caused her to cry out and hold me tighter. She was now riding me as hard and fast as possible. I really thought she was going to hurt herself, but she seemed to absolutely love it. Keeping a hand on her back, I ran one down to grab her arse, shuffling my body ever so slightly so I could start to move my body up to meet her bounces. That caused her to cry out loudly again, speaking for the first time in a while, urging me to fuck her.

She came hard. I mean really hard, her body shuddering on my lap. She refused to stop bouncing, feeling her pussy squeeze my cock, and as she was tight enough as it was, it felt rather pleasurable. Her mouth was again filthy, plenty of complimentary swearing in between her cries, and then she just slumped against me, breathing deeply.

I stopped and leaned back against the headboard, holding her against me, and it was only then that I realised the shuddering wasn't just from orgasm. I remember Solona doing the same thing after our first time, and she'd done the same thing occasionally since. Neria eventually lifted her head and smiled. "I'm being a fool," she said, before grabbing one of my hands, placing it on her chest, "But feel that."

"Well, you just had a tremendous orgasm."

She shook her head. "No, not just that. You drive me crazy, Ragnar. But there's still that part of my mind that can't believe someone like you could ever..."

I kissed her before she could finish that thought. "Don't," I said softly, caressing her cheek, drying it with my thumb, "Don't think that again. I make you happy? Those feelings are definitely returned."

"Despite all the girls you have?"

"Because of all the girls I have. I'm the luckiest man on Thedas."

She settled down in my lap, resting her head against me as one had caressed her back, the other the back of her head. She still took the occasional deep breath, before she seemed to realise I hadn't climaxed. Mentioning that, I said I didn't mind, but she soon pulled me on top of her, begging me to fuck and cum inside her.

I lasted all of five minutes, as she immediately wrapped her legs around me, holding me tightly, and practically demanded I fuck her. So that turned into a hard, fast fuck, and I came rather hard, enough that I had to save myself collapsing on her. It was my turn to lie above her, sucking a series of breaths, waiting for my heart rate to calm down.

"I love you," she whispered. That made me blink in surprise. "I'm sure that surprises you each time, but how could I not? You're almost perfect."

"Almost?"

"Well, I'm sure every girl would want you to themselves. But, to be honest, that's only a minor thing."

I think we were both tired by then, and once we'd settled under the blankets, she happily spooned into me, though ensured I still held both her hands. We didn't really speak much more though I knew she was still awake, occasionally turning her head so I could lay a soft kiss on her lips. Eventually she shuffled so her entire body was pretty against mine before saying goodnight.

Waking up the next morning, she'd turned around, her head now nestling under my chin. I was already awake, gently stroking her back, realising how slim she was as I could feel her spine. Lyna had already assured me that elves were naturally slim, so I shouldn't worry too much. It wasn't malnourishment or anything... Well, not quite, as Neria mentioned that the alienage did sometimes struggle to feed everyone at times. That was one thing I'd already promised to rectify.

Neria eventually woke up, a gorgeous smile forming upon opening her eyes. "Well, that's a sight I'd like to wake up to again, particularly if his hands are doing what they're doing," she whispered before kissing me. Raising my eyebrows, as I wasn't doing much, she said, "You have very gentle hands in moments like this, Ragnar. Have they not told you before?"

"Yes, but it still surprises me every time."

"Your hands aren't soft, they are the hands of a warrior, after all. But still, very gentle. I can see why Natia used that word with you."

"She told you?"

"Everyone knows, Ragnar. That's your word to share too. We'll have to find our own word."

We didn't make love again that morning, simply lying like that, my hands just caressing her back and side, and only moving when Leliana wandered in, suggesting we couldn't lie in bed all day. She only left after complimenting Neria on how beautiful she looked in bed with me. That was Leliana, so accepting of how it was. Neria offered her to join us, though Leliana said it was her time with me, and she didn't want to interrupt. As soon as she left, Neria simply said, "No wonder you love her the most."

There wasn't anything I could say to that, but she let me know that was fine by simply snuggling into me, and we cuddled a little longer before we simply had to get up.

That evening, I expected three elven women but when I walked into my room, Leliana was waiting for me instead. Her face lit up as I knew I smiled immediately, and the fact she was wearing a sheer nightdress suggested she wasn't there just for sex. After closing the door and undressing to my shirt and underwear, I joined her under the blankets. I knew what she wanted, as I all she did was cuddle into me. This was a night of... well, I would call it reassurance, not that she needed it. What I knew is that she just wanted my presence next to her. And, honestly, nothing made me happier than having hers next to me.

"I hope you don't mind," she whispered.

"Hush. You really think I'd not enjoy just having you in my bed. I've already said this room is yours too if you want it."

"What about your other girls?"

I shrugged. "Deal with it at the time."

She just laughed at my probable naivety. Then she said that I would be going to sleep first, because she wanted to watch me sleep for once. That was rather difficult, sleeping on command, though it had been a long day, still learning the ropes, and I actually fell asleep quicker than I thought I would. I slept like a log and woke up to see she was still asleep, so the favour was returned, watching her never look more peaceful.

Watching her eyes eventually flutter awake, covering her mouth as she yawned, she finally focused on me and blushed. "You were watching me." I just smiled, which caused her to smile, which led to plenty of kissing. That kissing led to hands exploring, which led to Leliana ending up on her back, me sliding my cock into her, and we made love for quite a while. Long enough that the door opened as Solona came to get us up. We didn't even look her way, eyes only for each other, as she let us know breakfast was ready but we would obviously be a while.

The pair of us definitely joined the rest later than usual, with one or two jokes at our expense that made both of us chuckle. But I was definitely in a good mood that day, and that probably helped as it was my first day meeting petitioners. Anora was by my side to assist and offer advice as always, and the requests were expected. Half of Denerim needed rebuilding. The markets had already opened but supplies were slim and trade was still restarting. It wasn't a case of telling the people 'no', it was a case of telling the people there wasn't much I could do as the city and country recovered from the Blight. Most understood but the desperation remained.

My mood was dampened the longer the day went on, so that by the end, all I wanted was a bottle of something by the fire. It was also rather tiring, and those who were in the sitting room weren't surprised when I announced I was going to bed earlier than normal, Anora making a slight joke that some days could be a hell of lot worse if I was unlucky enough.

Greeting me in my bedroom were three elven women. The fact all three were already naked, sitting on the edge of the bed, I would think just waiting for me, suggested what was going to happen next. I couldn't help chuckle to myself as I closed the door behind me, before approaching them.

"Leliana asked if we could wait a night," Lyna explained, "And we obviously couldn't refuse her."

"You look tired, Ragnar," Neria added, slight concern in her tone.

"It's been a long day. But I have three naked elves in my room. I suddenly don't feel as tired."

The three got to their feet and walked me towards the fireplace to start off with. After taking their time undressing me, with plenty of kisses and caresses across my body, and many compliments about my physique, the trio dropped to their knees once I was naked. I couldn't help chuckle at how that was now what they all did without hesitation. Lenina was in the middle and immediately took control, Lyna and Neria to either side, simply looking up at me, continuing to run their hands along my body. As Lenina rather excitedly started to suck my cock, I lifted Lyna to her feet and pulled her close, distracting myself slightly by kissing and cuddling her. She seemed to love that, though when not kissing her, she'd whisper things about how good it must feel to have those young lips around my cock.

Feeling Lenina and Neria take turns sucking my cock, Lyna eventually just stood at my side, arm around my back, running a hand up my chest, watching the other two elven women make love to my cock with their mouths. "You love elven women, don't you, Ragnar?" Lyna whispered into my ear.

I couldn't help chuckle, replying, "I definitely do now."

Neria was busy blowing me, so Lenina simply asked, "Will you cum in my mouth, Ragnar?"

"I'd rather cum in your arse."

She clapped her hands. "Oh, that sounds much better! I've waited so long for it again."

Now that Lenina knew what was coming later, she left Neria to blow me to completion. Placing a hand behind her head, I tried not to thrust too hard into her mouth, though her eyes simply showed the smile that would have formed, had her mouth not been wrapped around my cock. Letting her know I was getting rather close, she took her mouth from my cock and stroked my cock. Raising an eyebrow, she simply smiled as I knew what she wanted. A surprise, but I didn't mind.

I gave a final warning and erupted onto her face a minute or so later. Lenina laughed away as I coated Neria's face in my cum, though Lenina wasted no time grabbing my cock to clean it up before turning to Neria and started to lick her face. I could hear Lyna laugh away beside me. I watched, mesmerised, as Lenina cleaned Neria's face before the two started to make out, though they kept glancing up at me as they did, suggesting the show was just for me.

The three of them eventually stood around me, each of them taking the opportunity to kiss and cuddle me at the same time. I wanted to please all three of them at once, before Lenina whispered an idea into my head. The idea was a major turn on, and she admitted that, during her time, she had served women as well as men. When Lenina mentioned it to Neria, the latter practically dragged her to the bed. "No offence, Ragnar, but if she can eat pussy as good as she kisses..."

"I'll just take him for myself then!" Lyna stated, sticking her tongue out, causing all of us to have a good chuckle.

It was a little weird having two elves lying back on my bed and I was only focusing on one, though Lenina would occasionally lean across to kiss me, whispering that she wanted me to taste Neria as well, though I'm sure she tasted Lyna too. Otherwise, Lyna got all my attention, though I wanted to get her off rather quickly, and more than once, so I wasted little time inserting a couple of fingers inside her. She seemed to be aware of my intentions, happily ordering me to fuck her hard with those and quickly asking me to pay attention to her clit. I think she was already rather excited.

Sharing the occasional glance to my left, Neria would occasionally look at me, seeing what I was doing to Lyna, noticing her legs were up and back as Lenina was going to town on her pussy, at least three fingers pumping into her, mouth doing plenty too. Watching them certainly helped blood flow back into my cock, Neria noticing and mentioning it.

Focusing back on Lyna, her legs were also now spread wide, urging me on to make her cum. Wondering if she wanted my cock, she cried out a loud agreement, so I quite happily slid my cock into her. She cried out again, keeping her legs spread wide as she urged me on to just fuck her. Not wanting to disappoint her, that's exactly what I did and she had a rather nice climax within a few minutes, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around me as she did. Having just cum myself, I didn't need to again so I stayed hard and buried inside her.

Feeling a kiss on my cheek, I just lifted my head, rewarded with a dazzling smile. "Well, that's one elven girl you've made cum tonight so far, Ragnar." We both looked to the other pair, as the sounds being made suggested Neria was close. "Hmmm, perhaps you will only need to give Lenina one."

"She's really good," Neria breathed.

"Better than his cock?"

"No, but Lenina is very talented nonetheless. No offence."

"None taken. That cock is going in my arse soon, after all. That'll make me cum."

Lying beside Lyna as she turned and spooned into me, we watched the elven pair as Lenina eventually made Neria cum rather hard. I was still hard, poking into Lyna, but she didn't make a big deal of it. I think she was feeling rather tired herself. Lenina finally stopped eating out Neria, lying in between her and Lyna, making sure to lean over so she could kiss me again. As she was leaning over to kiss me, her hand slid down Lyna's side before reaching down to grab my cock. She smiled upon feeling it.

"Someone's ready," she whispered.

"I'm ready if you are."

"Let's do it by the fire!"

I wasn't going to complain either way, hopping off the bed and offering my hand, grabbing the bottle of oil was always kept around, just in case someone had an idea or two. Glancing to see Neria and Lyna had shuffled down the bed to watch us, they assured both of us they were fine as Lenina dragged me to my knees and her mouth immediately found mine. There was an air of desperation to her kisses, so much so I had to slow her down.