The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just been so long," she admitted.

A hand to her cheek made her smile. "We have plenty of time. There's no rush. Now," I turned her around and got her on full fours, "I'm going to get you ready."

I focused on her pussy for a couple of minutes, just enjoying the taste of another woman, before moving my tongue up to her tighter little hole. She laughed at first, as I assumed she hadn't had a tongue there in a while, before she moaned as I started to tongue it harder. Stopping only to pour a little oil, I rubbed that into her cheeks as I continued to tongue her before she asked me to get her properly ready. That meant a finger, at least to begin with, though I quickly had two inside her. I think that shocked her at first, though she was soon moving back against my fingers, and I used my left hand to rub her pussy at the same time.

When it came to three fingers, I had two inside her pussy at the same time, thrusting at separate time. Lenina was loving it by now, by now resting her head on a pillow that Lyna had thrown her, looking back at what I was doing to her. She looked rather happy, if not delighted by it, and also incredibly turned on. So was I, as her eyes moved from mine down my body to my cock.

"Soon," I said with a smile.

"Not too long, I hope."

It was a subtle suggestion, so I was polite enough to remove my fingers from her pussy and replace them with my cock. That earned a moan of approval, but I went nice and slow, sliding my cock all the way in, settling, before sliding it slowly back out. She called me a tease, but she loved it at the same time.

It got to a point that I wanted to fuck her arse too. Once I removed my fingers from her arse, she got very excited, wiggling her arse in preparation. Resting a hand on her hip, my cock was coated in her juices but I still added a little more oil to her arse and my cock, before lining it up, gently prodding at her rear. She was ready for it, not making any movement forward, instead pushing back. My cock didn't slide in easily, not at all, and it still earned a gasp, but she was eager for more very quickly.

I glanced to see Lyna and Neria watching with interest as my cock slowly disappeared in her arse. It took a while, but the whole length eventually disappeared.

"Holy shit," Lyna muttered, "She's taken the whole thing."

"Does it hurt?" Neria wondered.

Lenina shook her head, but added, "Not hurt, just... I'll just need to get used to it again."

"Let me know when you're ready," I said softly.

"Oh, I'm ready now. Just be gentle though."

So that's what I did, holding her by the hips and just gently thrusting into her. I could see she was already playing with her pussy or clit, and she was soon thoroughly enjoying herself. Glancing to the bed again, Neria and Lyna were both playing with themselves too, I think. They were still lying on their fronts, but I'm sure one of their hands was now down their body.

Returning my attention to Lenina, I picked up the tempo a little, fucking her just a little harder, wondering if she could take it. Once she told me to fuck her, I took that as a sign she could handle a little bit more. She was now masturbating herself hard as I fucked, so I figured I'd assist in that regarding, lifting her up so her body rested against mine. She immediately turned her head, eager to kiss me, before pulling my head down so she could whisper into my ear, "Fuck my arse."

Wrapping my left arm around her chest, I slid my right hand down her body towards her pussy, teasing her with my fingers as I started to fuck her hard. I left my head near hers, eager to hear her breathing and moans in my ear, feeling her occasionally kiss my cheek or neck as she continued to ask me to fuck her. I could hear and feel she was getting rather excited at the same time. So was I.

She was a beautiful young elf. Eighteen when I'd been with her outside Ostagar, I wondered if she was nineteen by now. I'd have to ask her later. I could hear the sound of her breathing change in my ear, whispering that she was about to cum. I think it was more to do with what I was doing with my hand than my cock in her arse, though I'm sure that helped too. I kept a firm hold of her body, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Her face broke out into an enormous smile when I told her how beautiful she was. Hell, I think she was ready to cry. Instead, she just kissed me softly for a moment before holding my head in place, staring into the other's eyes.

"Are you going to cum soon?" she asked quietly. I nodded. "Because I'm..." Her sentence was interrupted by a rather long moan, and then she blushed before moaning again. "My God," she whispered, wrapping her arm around my neck, holding my head cheek to cheek. "Oh God," she cried again. I was now pounding her arse as well as playing with nothing but her clit by now. I could feel her arse squeezing my cock, and she cried out that she was cumming.

That pretty much set me off, and I lasted no more than another minute or so before I buried my cock a final time and blasted into her arse. She did cry out when I did that, though she immediately told me it was fine, feeling me cum at the same time.

Moving my right arm, I just held her with both as we recovered together. I pulled out immediately, just holding her in place, though she quickly turned around so she could hug me properly. "Maybe next time, just me and you, and we'll make love?" she whispered.

"Of course," I replied.

I glanced at Neria and Lyna. If they had been masturbating, they'd finished by now, as both looked rather flushed and quite tired at the same time. They knew I'd noticed and both were smiling rather shyly. That just made me chuckle before I returned my attention to Lenina, lifting her chin with a finger. Her eyes glimmered in the light of the fire. "You were the first man who..." She trailed off.

"He makes all of us feel special, Lenina," Lyna stated, glancing to see Neria nod in agreement.

"But it's different for me, because of what I did. I'm used to..."

"You should sit down with Natia," I suggested, "I think you two may share one or two similarities."

"Why?" she asked.

A rather simple question. And it had a rather simple question. "Honestly, I liked you after that night at Ostagar. I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it. Getting you out of the Pearl wasn't for any other reason than to do the right thing. But the fact you're here with me now does make me happy."

She lifted a hand to my cheek, caressing it with her soft hand. "I can't even begin to describe... No human has..."

I rose to me feet, bringing Lenina with me, escorting her to the bed. Lyna and Neria could read my body language, moving to the other side of the bed, as Lenina lay down first under the covers before I joined her, immediately holding her close to me. Neria and Lyna moved in close on the other side, both of them smiling at me.

"I think it's safe to say that these three elven women love their human," Lyna stated. Lenina just grabbed both my hands tightly, holding them close to her body.

"That's a lot of love."

I made love to Lenina sometime early in the morning. We did because Lyna and Neria had eventually left the pair of us alone. She definitely had a great deal of affection for me, and it was obviously returned. Once our passions were sated again, she was happy to return to the same position as before, ensuring she had both my hands in hers. She drifted off to sleep again rather quickly.

Sleep didn't come as quickly, wondering what the hell was going to happen next in my life.