The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 40

Story Info
The Dragonborn and his adventures on Thedas.
7.9k words
4.82
2.3k
2
0

Part 40 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 40 -- Settling In

*****

Over the next couple of weeks, I would find myself introduced to Varric, a roguish dwarf who had the most overactive imagination I'd ever heard, and he also took a shine to my two dwarven lovers, particularly Sereda, intrigued as to her story. As for Natia, he recognised her as being from Dust Town, and showed her nothing but empathy, which impressed me no end.

Isabela oozed sex appeal, with darker skin than all my girls for certain, cleavage that left nothing to the imagination, her clothing left plenty of skin exposed, noticing scars across her stomach that she seemed to wear with pride, an arse that, I'll admit, I just wanted to grab, spank or bite, and a pair of legs that spoke of her athleticism.

Anders was a former Grey Warden mage, and was definitely homosexual. That didn't bother me at all, being more open-minded than a lot of people, but I had him figured within five minutes of speaking to him. The fact he was a Grey Warden was interesting, but when Solona was introduced to him, it led to an almighty argument, as it turned out he had deserted after events in Amaranthine, which to be honest, I knew next to nothing about. "And I don't give a shit who you are or what you've done. I'm barely a Warden myself nowadays," Solona said.

"And you're the only one?" he'd asked cautiously.

"No, there were others who were Wardens, at least recruits, but we all departed with him once the Blight was over. There is no recruitment drive. No idea of growing the order here. The only reason I am here is because of him," she said, thumbing at me, "It's a unique arrangement."

Fenris was probably the angriest elf I was ever likely to meet. Didn't blame him one bit, considering what had been done to him. He hated, and I mean hated, mages, so the fact he tolerated Hawke at all spoke volumes about her. He grumbled all the time about it, and barely tolerated any other mage in our group. He treated Anders with barely undisguised disdain.

Hawke's group, myself and most of my girls, met up one night at 'The Hanged Man', a rather lively tavern in the middle of Lowtown. It was there that Varric told us about the expedition his brother was putting together, that would take us into the Deep Roads. I was all for it, as were most of my girls, I think all eager for a little adventure. Only the elves were hesitant, as they hadn't been part of our group, and Eliza hadn't fought many darkspawn.

In addition to everyone getting to know one another, Bethany spent plenty of time flirting with me again, making sure she was always sat next to me, and it was clear Hawke was growing ever more interested. I really didn't want to get stuck in the middle of sisters, though my lewd mind also worked on another possibility, which would never realistically happen.

At the end of the night, Hawke suggested we head up a nearby mountain called Sundermount the next day, and head towards the Dalish clan to see about the necklace she had been given. That idea certainly interested me, and most of my girls were interested. Hawke left the invitation open to any who wanted to go, particularly Lyna, who asked plenty of questions about the clan. All Hawke could suggest was that she definitely come along.

Hawke and all her friends headed home as my harem and I headed back to the embassy, retiring to the sitting room, where we gathered by the fire with some more booze. Lenina came to join us too, the servants making themselves scarce. There were more jokes at my expense about the Hawke sisters, my girls asking plenty of questions, most wanting to know if I was interested in them. I admitted that I was, as I wouldn't lie to them, but we were all getting ahead of ourselves.

"Would it bother any of you if I did take them up on an offer?" I met all their eyes, and not a single one said they'd mind. "Okay, well, I will certainly tell you if anything does."

"What did you think of Varric, Sereda?" Natia wondered.

"He's handsome, for a dwarf. Though there's a faint whiff of bullshit about his stories."

"I think she was referring to something else," Solona suggested.

Sereda looked at me. I just shrugged and smiled. "Well, I don't know about that. I mean... What about him?" The thumb was pointed at me.

"Sereda, I would never stand in the way of any girl who found someone else they wanted to be with. Just like Cerys, she found love with Alistair in the end, despite the fuck ups along the way. And that's for all of you. If you find someone else, trust me, you will have my blessing. I'm not that much of a selfish or jealous bastard. But, Sereda, I'm also not saying you must think about it. Do whatever makes you happy."

"You do realise Bethany wants to fuck you," Solona blurted out. She'd had a few drinks.

"Yes, I realise, sweetie. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I think Hawke does too."

"Sister sandwich!" Natia exclaimed. I swear that dwarf could read my thoughts at times.

"I think I have more than enough with all of you."

"Speaking of which, I think we need to come to an agreement, girls," Anora stated, a subtle suggestion in regards to how the night would end.

"He hasn't tied me up in a while," Natia stated. That earned a few giggles.

"I want a baby!" Solona exclaimed. That led to silence and all eyes on her. She blushed brightly under the gaze of everyone. "Well, I do. So does Anora."

All eyes turned in her direction. Anora just groaned. "Is it really that unexpected?" she finally asked.

All eyes then turned to me. "I'd happily father a child for both of them."

That led to plenty of excited chatter, and any ideas of heading to bed ended for quite a while. I simply sat back in a chair, as the girls chatted and giggled on the floor by the fire, watching all of them. The gods granted me many gifts, and I thanked them every day for giving my harem. Sure, the one I'd loved the most had left, but the nine remaining, I loved each of them dearly.

I was quite content sitting back, sipping at a glass of wine, before they slowly quieted and looked in my direction. I wondered what they wanted, hearing plenty of whispers, but I didn't give it much thought. Eliza was eventually given a gentle push in my direction, crawling along until she was sitting on her knees in front of me. "Lord?"

"Yes, Eliza?"

"Would you like to be with me tonight?"

"Of course. Just you?" Eliza looked back for a moment, and I noticed a nod from Solona. "And Solona?"

"Yes, lord."

"Anyone else?"

"No, lord. Unless..."

I stood up, placing the wine glass on the mantle, offering my hand to Eliza, helping her up, before doing the same with Solona. Looking at the others, I did ask, "Are you sure?"

"It's okay," Anora said with a smile.

"Looks like pussy's on the menu tonight," Natia exclaimed, so that meant Sereda would be having company. And as Lenina and Neria were already making eyes, I figured two elves would also be having fun.

"I'll probably pass out in five minutes," Solona admitted.

"You are a little inebriated, sweetie," I suggested, "But you've had good time, so nothing to be ashamed about."

After saying goodnight to all of them, I was escorted upstairs to Eliza and Solona, and I was pulled up by them quite quickly, and practically pushed into the room, hearing the door closed and locked as I turned to see them approach me, wasting no time stripping themselves down to skin. The look in their eyes suggested that, yes, I was going to be in for quite a good time.

Once they got me naked, both rather excited at the appearance of my cock, they spent quite a bit of time getting down to their knees as Eliza made out with me as Solona kissed me from neck to my groin, Eliza following her once Solona started to lick my cock. All that kissing along my body had excited me quite a lot, Solona taking great delight in licking up the pre-cum dripping from my cock, and asking if I had more.

Since joining me in Denerim, I knew I hadn't been with Eliza that often. I think she found it more awkward than me once she became my sworn warrior. Each time we did spend a night together, we did have a lot of fun, but this was the first time I could remember that she'd initiated. And she took control of my cock from Solona, quickly taking half my length in her mouth and desperate to take more. I could only watch her, knowing I was smiling. Solona rose up and hugged me from the side, whispering things into my ear.

"She sucks cock really well, doesn't she?"

"She does, and she's beautiful while doing it."

"I bet you can't wait to fuck her. But, first, are you going to cum in her mouth?"

"If she wants me too." Eliza nodded, so that's what I would be doing.

"Well, when you do, I'll be sure she kisses me, because I want some too." She then put a hand to my cheek so I looked at her. "I have an idea. When you fuck me, fuck my arse. Before you wonder why, it's because when you fuck Eliza, I want to ride your face, and I can guess you don't particularly want to eat me out after you've cum in me."

"You've thought this out, then?"

"Well, Eliza and I are rather close nowadays, as you know."

That was said with such a tone, I'm sure my cock got a little bigger in Eliza's mouth. I looked at her again, head bobbing up and down faster and faster, desperate to suck the cum all the way from my balls if possible. I started to rock my body, meeting her head movements, and she focused on the most sensitive part of my cock. Like all my girls, she'd learned all she could about my body, just as much as I'd learned about theirs.

With my left hand behind her head, my other arm was around Solona, and I slowly worked it down her side to her arse, eventually moving my finger to her little rear hole. She laughed when I did, suggesting I wasn't subtle at all, not that I did anything but tease her, not entering her, before I ran it up and under towards her pussy. She was wet and willing, parting her legs enough so I could slide a finger in her. She dragged me down to kiss her, and combining one hell of a kiss with my cock being sucked, and I felt my climax quickly arrive.

Breaking the kiss, I thrust a couple of times into Eliza's mouth before I felt release. Luckily she was expecting it, though I noticed a bit of cum still dribble out of her mouth as I unloaded quite a bit. Solona immediately fell to her knees and took control of my cock, eager to give it a quick suck before it finally started to go down. As it did, Eliza turned to Solona and the two started to make out.

"Why don't you two get on the bed and..." I trailed off, as I don't think the question needed to be asked.

And they were happy to oblige, rising to their feet and hopping onto the bed. Eliza went on the bottom, Solona above her, and they quite happily started to eat each other out. What did I do? Grabbed a chair and put it next to the bed, and quite happily watched them, waiting for blood to flow in the right direction. Don't get me wrong, it was incredibly erotic, and at any other time, it wouldn't have been an issue. But Eliza had just given me quite the blowjob, and I did need a few minutes to recover.

Both women were gorgeous. One was a warrior, the other a mage. Both were athletic. Great legs. Fantastic arses. Eliza's breasts were larger than Solona's, though hers were wonderful as they were. Solona kept only a small patch of hair above her sex. Eliza kept a little more though it was trimmed. Eliza was bigger than Solona, both in height and size. Most importantly, at least to me, they were women, they were gorgeous, and they were mine.

Eliza looked at me. "Oil, Ragnar," she said, holding out a hand. The bottle was on the nightstand, leaving me wondering what these two might get up to otherwise, as I handed it to her. "I'll get her ready for you."

She wasn't lying, as she poured a liberal amount of oil on her arse, massaging her cheeks as she tongued her hole. I watched the reaction of Solona, who was absolutely loving it, barely able to concentrate on pleasing Eliza, and once she stuck a couple of fingers in her arse, Solona started looking in my direction, particularly at my cock, which was unsurprisingly hard again.

"I think I'll cum first if you fuck me and she eats me out, but that's fine," she breathed.

Eliza gestured with her head for me to get into position. It was a little awkward where her head was, but she was making so suggestion of moving, even reaching up to give my balls a lick, which was a surprise and gave me a laugh. I took over from Eliza and started to finger Solona, and I made sure I gave her three to really get her ready, giving it to her a little harder and faster. She was soon crying out as Eliza continued to eat her out.

"Fuck me now!" Solona cried.

I think I could have just slid my cock in all the way, and while it would have hurt, she probably wouldn't have minded. But I didn't take as much time as always, as Solona was rather turned on, and she was quickly begging to be fucked. I didn't pump into her like I would with Natia, no-one could take what she did, except Morrigan. But I did grab a handful of hair, pulling her head back gently, getting into a good position so I could pump her comfortably. Eliza was still eating her out at the same time, and the noises Solona was making suggested that she was loving it, and she was definitely going to cum.

"Your cock is enormous from this angle," Eliza muttered.

"And it feels even bigger in my arse," Solona added.

"Are you okay?" I wondered.

She giggled. "It feels fucking fantastic," she said before moaning rather loudly, "Maker, I had no idea. Just don't get ideas. Not too often."

I gave her arse a slap. "Fine with me. I'll appreciate it more when we do."

Letting go of her hair, she dropped her head and I think tried to restart licking Eliza, but what I was doing and what Eliza was doing was just too distracting, and Solona eventually just turned her body so she could watch me. I now had both hands on her hips, driving my cock into her hard enough for her to enjoy, gentle enough for it not to hurt too much. I watched her face for the sign a climax was coming, because I didn't feel one myself, and probably wouldn't for some time yet.

Asking Eliza not to stop too, I could see her breathing change, the sort of quick breathing that suggested she was getting close. I upped my thrusting a little bit more, just faster, not harder, appreciating just how tight her little arse was. I gave her another couple of slaps, one for each cheek, and she laughed away at that, for a moment before another moan overtook her.

When I felt her start to squeeze my cock, that's when I knew she was about to orgasm. I knew it wasn't just me, Eliza still busy at work underneath, and I didn't stop as she started to cry out, the usual movement of her body that suggested she was having a rather nice orgasm. I held her up by her hips, just in case she decided to lie down, and it took her a while to actually tell me to stop.

"I love it, but too much," she breathed, "Too much..."

I left my cock inside her before slowly sliding out. As soon as I was, she fell to the side next to Eliza. I just look down at her between my legs. "I'm not sucking your cock after you've just spent however long fucking her arse. There are some things I'll do but that's too much."

I laughed, appreciating her honesty, and walked over to the bowl that we always kept around for moments like this, using a cloth to clean my cock before handing one to Solona, as she was covered in oil now. "I always thought it would be messier," Solona admitted.

Taking a seat on the bed in between them, I said, "Oh, trust me, I've had it go wrong before. If I tell you how now, it'll ruin the mood. I'll give you a good laugh afterwards."

Sitting back against the headboard, Solona lay on her stomach to my right, looking rather tired now. She looked at me with a smile before we both glanced at Eliza. She noticed my cock was still rock hard, and now that I'd clean myself down, she was eager to get fucked too. Crawling on all fours towards me, she kissed me first before straddling my lap, sliding her wet pussy against my shaft. "Wish I'd met you years ago," she whispered into my ear.

Leaning back, she allowed me to kiss and lick her nipples, hearing her suck in a deep breath when I gently nibbled one of them. She could only take so much teasing before she needed and wanted more, and with a rather deft movement, she slowly inched herself down my cock, teasing me and her by taking a good couple of minutes before she bottomed out. She leaned forward to kiss me again, wrapping her arms around the back of my neck, before slowly starting to ride me.

"Love that position," Solona murmured next to me.

Eliza just looked into my eyes. "So we can look into these," she added quietly before kissing me again, a deep kiss with quite a lot of tongue, the sort that gets me very excited, if possible, "And I'm going to cum quite quickly, Ragnar."

"So have another one."

"Will you last?" I nodded. "Good. You'd better hang on then."

I think she was serious about that, as she pushed me down a little, repositioned herself, and then proceeded to ride me hard and fast. It was thoroughly enjoyable, particularly watching her breasts sway, her puss wet, warm and tight. It amazed me how she'd been single for so long. A beautiful warrior, with a fantastic body, obviously intelligent, no doubt courageous, and men were intimidated? I'd have loved a woman like that years ago. That's why I loved having her with me now.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she started to really bounce on me hard and fast, looking down to see my cock disappear, reappear, disappear, faster than I thought possible. Eliza was loving it too, her head rolling back as she did, crying out softly. Solona had obviously been pleasing her before, so I guess my cock was going to finish her off.

"How does it feel this good?" she moaned before kissing me again. I guess I wasn't supposed to answer that question as she leaned forward, resting her head on my shoulder with arms wrapped around me. "Roll forward and fuck me," she asked.

That wasn't too difficult, and once she was on her back, I felt her legs wrap around me, and she was well and truly fucked... for all of around two minutes before she climaxed. She rode that out though and demanded that I keep going. So lifting her arse a little bit and keeping my hand in place, I pounded her, her legs now spread wide. I loved hearing her breathing change, and I think she even surprised herself when her next climax came on the back on the first.

"I had... no idea..."

"Keep going?"

"Fuck yes! Fuck me until you cum. I'll cum again and again if necessary."

"Holy shit!" I heard Solona exclaim, "One is usually enough for me."

It was very exciting, and I knew I'd cum eventually. Eliza now had her legs spread as wide as possible, and I moved my arms so I had then pushed right back at the same time. Thrusting into her hard and fast, nearly my entirely length each time, I wondered if I was hurting her, though she definitely made no complaints, urging me to fuck her again and again. I would have tried kissing her, but with all the movement and our positions, it wasn't easy.

She climaxed a third time, to my genuine amazement, and I could see she was starting to get a little tired. But still she urged me on and I assured her I was going to cum soon. "No hurry," she said.

"You're amazing," I replied, and I meant it.

"So's your cock!" I think we both grinned like fools due to the compliments.

I would have laughed, but I could feel my orgasm starting to bubble up. Sometimes it would happen quickly. Sometimes it would build slowly. It depended on how many I'd had. I looked down again to see she was now covered in sweat, and her how wet she was had also run down her. I was dripping sweat onto her as well, so I figured we'd need a good wipe down once we'd finished.